All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Subspace?

Maybe in another chapter you can explain whether she actually went into "subspace" during her punishment, or if not, how a runner's "zone" is different. You are making it appear that she is actually changing her basic personality. Is that possible? Don't these practices just bring out parts of your personality that were already there? Can a person actually change their personality that quickly?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Excellent as usual

The only problem I have is your definition of edging. I always defined it as taking someone's to the edge of orgasm the backing off repeatedly, similar to your vibrator set up. I didn't know that breath play (which I don't like) fell under the same category.

Otherwise, PERFECTION.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Interesting and exciting adventure

This adventure is getting more interesting and exciting as each chapter is published. Maybe - but understandably, as the beginner Elizabeth is - knife play and fire play were discarded too easily. Both were always on my NO-list, but after I saw and then experienced the former (no cutting but sensuous scratching) and followed a workshop on the latter (and had great fun) those bans have been lifted. And that is an education in itself, hard limits can change as much as soft limits.

By the way: chapeau for your wonderful story!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Amazing transformation in a week. Perhaps too suddenly in reality but it's a story and sometimes training ican be severely compressed. Very lucky to find such a caring mistress. Excellent chapter again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous