My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress," I said when I could catch my breath, "I orgasmed."

"Really?" She asked. "What was it like?"

I tried to explain it, how my clit seemed to sizzle, but I knew I was failing miserably describing it.

"Was it pleasurable?" Mistress asked.

"Not as pleasurable as most orgasms, Mistress. More pain than pleasure, but an orgasm nonetheless."

"Interesting. Does it still hurt?"

"Yes, Mistress. My cunt is burning."

She bent down and licked and sucked my folds briefly, tasting my cum, soothing the tender flesh. She stopped before I could become too aroused though my clit already throbbed.

Thirty down. Could I make it through the rest? I'd done better than I imagined so far, but I was only halfway through.

"This is a single tail whip. It's somewhat stiffer and rougher than the cat I used at first. The strand becomes very narrow at the end. It has the tendency to mark you with welts which will last a couple days at least, though the pain won't last as long as the welts will. Because it's fairly long, the tail will often curl around your body, so even if I aim for your buttocks, the tail may whip around and strike your mound or the front of your legs. Unfortunately, it too, must be used at least once on your breasts and cunt. Do you wish to proceed or use your safe word?"

I wanted to be over this today in the worst way. My nipples and clit already throbbed and my ass burned. On the other hand, I had one orgasm, maybe I would have another, even if it hurt. I could always stop it in the middle if it got to be too much. I didn't hold too much hope for getting through any more without screaming. It seemed she was going through these from easiest to worst and if I'd already experienced the best of the pain she had to offer, what would the rest be like. Fuck, just get it done.

"Proceed, Mistress." I closed my eyes.

She laid the single tail on me, starting lightly, but getting increasingly harder. I was able to withstand the first three without complaint, but the fourth one went on my back about shoulder blade low and the tip wrapped around my ribs and the tip slashed my nipple. I screamed like a banshee. I looked up to see if my nipple was still there; it felt as if it was ripped off. It was there with a red welt marring my breast, tiny areola and large nipple which was swelled to the largest I've ever seen it. Mistress paused a moment to suckle and soothe the tender flesh and I nearly climaxed as she did so. I had to assume that counted for at least one of the stripes on my breast. Fuck. After gently mollifying my marred flesh, she stood and waited for me a moment to see if I would say "Poughkeepsie." I wanted to. I almost did, but the wretched sting was quickly leaving and only the throbbing remained, so I knew the pain wouldn't be long term.

When I said nothing, she continued. She did a couple more near my waist and the whip tip circled around and left red marks striping my stomach, but nothing too bad like the one smacking my nipple. I barely whimpered. She continued to move towards my buttocks, still inflamed by the paddle and the closer she got, the more it stung. The closer she got to the cheeks of my ass, the closer the tail snapped by my mound. Finally it happened. A blow close to my legs, still on the buttocks, but the tail curled in and raised a welt across my mound right near my clit. I groaned, a low, keening sound. If the tail had struck my clitoris, I might have cum again. The last two were strategically placed so my other breast was striped with the beastly whip and she whipped down across my mons and pubic lips and the tail snapped onto my anal entrance. I gasped and started crying, the burning torment of the tip like razors to the tender flesh.

Mistress again paused and I felt her tongue licking my asshole, her tongue assuaging the painful burn. When my whimpering eased and my cries reduced to hiccups, she stopped.

"I've never used this next whip before. Instead of leather it appears to have knotted nylon or rubber cords coming from the handle. When I ordered it, the dominatrix who took my order said it was one of the worst whips she'd ever used. Her slaves hated it. It can also be used on the cunt and breasts and I intend to use it once on both. We can proceed or you may use your safe word."

"Mistress," Lucas said, "as you've never used this one before, I'd like to suggest you use it on me before using it on Beth. I'd like you to strike me as hard as you intend to use it on her, to find out what it does, then perhaps adjust the blows to Beth based upon that."

"Are you sure, Luke?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Beth has already suffered greatly from her punishment and before you test a new device on her ten times, test it on me once."

"Very well. Bend over. I suggest you protect your balls with your hand as I have no idea what this will do."

He bent over, one of his hands going to the floor, the other cupping his sack. He was positioned so I could observe what happened to him. Mistress laid the whip on his buns and immediately, welts sprung up dotted with blood and he howled, staggering and nearly falling over.

"Jesus protect me," Lucas said.

"My God!" Mistress said. "I never would have imagined. I'm sorry, Lucas."

Luke was dancing around, his cock bouncing up and down, his hands holding his ass cheeks. It looked funny and I might have laughed if I didn't realize how painful it must me. He'd just saved me from having it done to me and I would find some way to reward him for his chivalry.

When Luke could stop dancing, he said, "You cannot use this whip on Beth, particularly as hard as you used it on me. Her flesh would be flayed by that damn thing."

"I concur," Mistress said. "I shall experiment with it a bit more, perhaps on myself before I use it again. Beth, for now, we'll dispense with that one. That only leaves one, a cane. I have used a cane on Ranger and Lucas but only for the most serious infractions. A cane will welt you and the welts might be visible for up to a week. I will start out lightly and increase the intensity to what I consider to be maximum on the fifth stroke. The two lightest strokes will go one to your stomach and to your back. The next three medium strokes will go to your back, your buttocks and your stomach. The remaining hardest strokes will be one to your back, one to your buttocks, one to your stomach and one to each of your breasts. If at any time you want to stop, say your safe word. I will not proceed quickly as it may take a few moments to draw breath to speak. I will not use it on your cunt. If you choose not to proceed today, I will come back to these two devices at a later time to see if you wish to test them then. If you decide against it, we'll have to report that you've never been whipped with these devices and you're establishing either hard or soft limits on their use."

"I'd like to speak to Luke a moment again, please, Mistress."

Mistress moved away to her previous location where she wouldn't intrude on our low conversation.

I asked Lucas, "When you're punished with the cane, how many strokes do you receive?"

"Ten," he said, then added, "They're all full strength strokes. Mistress does not start lightly when punishing us."

"How long does the pain last?"

"The worst of it lasts for about two hours," Lucas replied. "You can expect residual pain to last for twenty-four to thirty hours, particularly if you must sit on the caned body part. Mistress will not use it on Ranger less than two days before he must work. It will frequently cause some bleeding which will be treated with an antiseptic, analgesic cream. The bleeding doesn't last long. It doesn't cause cuts, but the welts will frequently spot bleed."

"Can I do this?" I asked.

"I'm confident you can take the first eight strokes, Beth. You've done well so far." Lucas said. "I am concerned about the two to your breasts. Mistress will use the cane on our fronts, and I'm sure there's similarity to the tenderness of our nipples to yours, but yours are larger and present a bigger target, and the breast tissue itself I can't speak to. I know how sensitive your nipples are from the night we spent with Mistress," he added. "You're nearly able to climax from having them played with."

"But she would stop after hitting the first one if it was unbearable. She said she wouldn't rush to deliver the next strokes so I may stop her at any point."

"Why would you want to undergo the pain, Beth?" Lucas asked. "Do the eight with the cane and stop it before she strikes your tits."

"I'm worried about being selected. I know the ad for the submissive has appeared in at least two Florida newspapers and I have to assume it's appeared in others besides. I know I won't be the most beautiful person applying and I certainly won't be the most experienced submissive. I'm cramming as much knowledge and experience as I can into the two weeks Mistress will be training me. I want to at least try most things so I can establish what I can and cannot tolerate and honestly answer the questionnaire. Having a bunch of 'I don't knows' next to each question won't do much to make my application stand out. Plus I need to know if I can do this for a year. What if the Master frequently likes to punish his slave? Shouldn't I know what and how much punishment I'm capable of withstanding? I don't have time to work on my skills and slowly determine where my limits lie."

"Perhaps you shouldn't be rushed into making this decision. You could do your research the old fashioned way."

"I could, I suppose, but I've already learned a lot about myself and submissive behavior. If you'd known me a week ago, you would never have believed I could do any of this. I was as vanilla as they come. I'm going to have my professor do more personality tests and profiles on me when Mistress is done. I want to find out how much I've changed and in what ways."

"If you're determined to proceed, go ahead, but remember; you can stop this at any time. It's not a contest to see who can stand more pain. You're just trying to determine your limits."

"Okay. Please call Mistress again.

Lucas called to her and Mistress came up to me and knelt down by my head.

"Do you want to proceed, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do." I closed my eyes again.

"Very well."

The first stroke landed on my back and I groaned. It hurt like a mother fucker and she considered this one to be light. I wondered how Ranger and Cool Hand Luke took ten of the hard ones. The next landed on my stomach and it hurt worse. I groaned again and put my arms up to cover it, and felt the welt it left. I slowly lowered my arms again, silently consenting to the next one. It landed on my back again, thankfully not in the same spot as last time, and I groaned louder. The next one landed on my butt cheeks, already throbbing in pain from all the punishment they'd received already. I screamed, though not loudly, I thought. I wanted to put my hands on my ass, but resisted the temptation as I didn't want Mistress to stop now. Only six more to go. The next one due to land on my stomach again. I tightened my abdominals reflexively, though I don't think I should have. It seemed to make it worse when it hit, and I whimpered, loudly. Five more. I can do five. I've lived through it so far.

I shrieked when the next one landed on my back. When I stopped, I could hear the horses stamping in their stalls and the excited voices of some of the hands speaking in Spanish nearby.

Suddenly, Diego was beside me. He said, "Seniõrita, are you bueno? Do you want me to stop it?"

"No, Diego. Gracias," I whispered raspily. "I may end it at any time by speaking a single word. I choose not to. I need to discover this about myself. Mistress is only doing as I ask."

"What is the word, so if I hear it, I may know."

"Poughkeepsie."

"Po Kip see? What word is this?"

"It's a city in New York and a silly word I would not say unless I want Mistress to stop."

"As you wish." He said something to the others in Spanish and the foreign muttering stopped. I suppose they all wondered what the crazy American bitch was doing. I was beginning to wonder myself.

Mistress waited until she was sure I wanted her to continue, and the next one landed across both buttocks and I shrieked again. I thought my buns were on fire before, but it was nothing to how they felt now. Three more; just three more and I'd be done. The next one landed on my stomach where my pubic hair started. I barely had breath to scream again. I mostly whimpered, tears running from my eyes. Two more. Only two. I tried to relax. I slowed my breathing, then held it, my arms hung loosely toward the ground. Mistress waited, giving me every opportunity to speak my safe word. I was silent. The cane hit my right breast. I howled and passed out.

******

When I woke up, I was in the jacuzzi with Mistress and Lucas. Mistress was cradling me in her arms. Luke was rubbing my hands. The water was warm, but not hot, not as hot as I usually liked it. My body ached, but there were no sharp pains anywhere.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Good, you're awake. You fainted dead away. We've been very worried about you. Diego was extremely upset. You've made quite an impression on him. He insisted on carrying you here and I didn't have the heart to deny him."

"What happened?"

"I don't know," Mistress said. "We suspect it was partly due to being suspended upside down. Perhaps combined with low blood sugar because you'd just gone running, but I'd like to take you to the doctor to be sure."

"How long was I unconscious?" I asked.

"About ten to fifteen minutes now. How do you feel?"

"Aside from the expected soreness from the various devices you used on me, I feel fine. In fact, I feel better than I thought I would."

"I'm glad to hear it," Mistress said.

"I have coverage through the university," I said. "I could go there for the doctor."

"Look down at your body," Mistress said. "What would they say if they saw you?"

I glanced down and saw vivid red stripes on my breasts and my stomach. I imagined my back to be worse.

"They would probably call the police," I said.

"We have a doctor who's in the lifestyle who won't call the police, but he will do a thorough physical to ensure you're okay."

"I don't have a lot of money," I pointed out.

"The problem occurred while you were under my supervision while you were being punished by me. I will pay for it. We can go this afternoon."

"What if I feel fine now and don't think I need a doctor?" I asked.

"You're still going to the doctor. As long as you're my submissive, and I assume you don't want to abandon your goals yet, you will go."

"Yes, Mistress."

"We're going to get some food in you first. Your appointment is at three PM. While the cook prepares food, I want you to go outside and speak to Diego. He's probably right outside the house, waiting to hear how you are. I wouldn't let him stay in the bathroom while we bathed you."

"I'll speak to him, Mistress."

"I'll lay out some clothes for you. They'll be lightweight so they won't aggravate your welts. You'll put them on before we go and wear them to the doctors. Lucas will help dry you. I'll speak to the cook about food."

I agreed and Mistress got out of the tub. Lucas helped me out. He took a large fluffy towel and patted me down lightly, being careful of any welts. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. There were two whip marks on my breasts, and one cane mark. It looked worse than the whip welts. My stomach was criss crossed with six red stripes from the single tail and the cane. I held up a hand mirror and looked at my back and bottom. Six stripes on my back, six on my butt which was still red from the paddling, but rapidly fading. Luke put some cream on all the stripes. They immediately felt half as bad and he said the cream contained an analgesic to ease pain, similar to what you might put on insect bites or mild burns. When he was finished, I went outside. Diego was waiting as Mistress expected.

"Hello, Diego. I appreciate your concern for me. I'm fine now, truly."

"Señorita, are you certain. You were like the dead."

"I'm well now. Mistress is taking me to the doctor this afternoon to see if there's anything medical which needs attention. Perhaps I should not have done so much after running this morning. The doctor will tell me if I should be concerned about anything."

"Why do you do it, señorita? I do not understand."

"How do I explain it to you? I am a student at university taking psychology. You understand psychology, the study of the mind, how people think and feel?"

"Si, I understand."

"I wish to study why some people choose to submit to other people, to willingly grant them power over themselves, like Lucas and Jeremy do for Mistress. To study this, I intend to submit to a man for an entire year, to understand why anyone would wish to do this; what they gain from it."

"Is it not just for sex?" Diego asked.

"It is so much more, Diego. From others I questioned already, it is the most important relationship in their life, more than esposa, wife or husband, to them. They might not be faithful to their spouse, but they will always be faithful to their Dominant; their Master or Mistress. I want to understand why. Because I know nothing of this life, Mistress is showing me as much as she can in two weeks. The Master will have complete control of me during the year of my submission within the bounds of the agreement he reaches with me. Since I have never done this before, I do not know what those boundaries should be. I must explore quickly so I may know what I will allow him to do or not. There is a time limit involved, else I might explore more carefully and Mistress need not have done so much this morning. We could have learned slowly, over days, or weeks, or months, how much punishment I would allow.

"Having sex with you, Diego, is part of this testing. While I have enjoyed my time with you, I would not normally go naked around all the workers, nor had sex with you unless you were my boyfriend. This too, is something I must learn quickly. If my Master orders me to have sex with another, am I willing to do so. If I do not know what punishment is like, how will I know if I can allow it and to what degree. It is the reason for my safe word, 'Poughkeepsie'. Since I'm exploring, I must be able to say 'no mas' if I cannot accept her order. At any time, I can say stop and she must stop. Each time she asked me if I wished to continue, and I said yes, plus she gave me time to change my mind between each blow."

"Why did you not stop before desmayos? What is the word in Ingles? Fainting?"

"I did not feel sick. It hurt, but I did not know I would faint. It was a surprise to me, which is why Mistress will take me to the doctor. I feel good now. Not sick or faint at all. Was it because I was upside down, or did I attempt too much too soon? Was I hungry or tired? It was supposed to be two more blows with the cane and I was done. I believed I could do two more. It would hurt, but I'd know. Would I allow my new Master to use a cane on me? At this moment, I might say no, or I might say yes, but five only, because ten was too many."

"And this man will have control of you for an entire year?"

"We will have a contract spelling out what he may do; what I will allow, but if he is dissatisfied, he may end it. I might end it as well if I discover I cannot do it. I always have the ability to say, 'no more'. I will not be a slave to him past a certain point."

"What if he chooses to ignore the contract?"

"It will be spelled out I am doing research and others are waiting to hear from me and if I do not report to them at weekly intervals, they will notify the authorities. This includes Mistress. She will also look after me because of my inexperience, plus a professor at the University who is advising me."

123456...8