My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this brief tour, Lynn had to leave with Hannah. I hugged her, knowing I'd be seeing her again in a week and our parting wouldn't be as long as I'd expected.

"It's time you and I go over some ground rules," Master said when she was gone. He pulled a leash from a drawer beside the bed. "This is your leash. Anytime you move around the ship, you will be leashed and someone will lead you. You will carry this with you, stop the first person you see and ask them to take you where you need to go. The two exceptions will be when you are wearing athletic shoes for exercise, or a ship's emergency, in which case they'll be alarms and announcements. If you are wearing shoes, you don't need to be leashed, so you can run or do whatever else you need to stay fit. Once Lynn gets back, she will do much of the leash leading. I will do so often as well. It will help signify my ownership of you. There are a lot of highly testosterone driven people on board."

"Yes, Master. I will comply."

"The second item is every day a drawing will be held. All of the Department Heads will submit names of an employee who has performed exceptionally well, kind of an employee of the day. I will submit the name of a Department Head who's done well. Those names will go in a hat and I will draw one out. You will be responsible for rewarding the winner with oral sex to orgasm. It promotes a lot of competition for excelling. Everyone has been cross trained to do more than one job. For instance, everyone is responsible for security, so it's possible the same name will go into the hat for different aspects of their duties."

"What is the ratio of male crew to women and who are the various Department Heads, Master?"

"We have six women other than you and Lynn, including Hannah and Angelique, though Angelique is not technically crew. She will be trained in some aspects of ship emergencies, as will everyone else. There are 24 male crew members. Pierre is the head chef. He is responsible for all food service and delivery, including those who wait tables for our guests. You will sometimes come under him if you wait on tables. Björn is the ship's Captain and has control of ship operations. Everyone who works on any part of ships operations including machinery and electronics, navigation and even keeping the ship painted and pristine falls under him. Edgar, who was a former Captain in the SAS, is the head of security. Anytime we are traveling through dangerous waters or under any threat, he's in charge of making sure we're all safe. He will begin your training in pistols, rifles and self defense tomorrow. Everyone knows how to fight and protect themselves. When we have a helicopter on board, the pilot, Leo, is in charge of flight operations. Ethan, our former Special Boat Squadron sergeant, handles all other watercraft but the ship, including the jet skis, Yamahas, tenders, etc. He's also in charge of scuba diving and tanks. He'll be giving or arranging scuba lessons once we reach warm waters. Hannah is in charge of Guest Relations including maid service to guests quarters. You will sometimes fall under her for room service or if we know the guest might appreciate female company."

"You intend to share me with your guests, sir?"

"Select guests, yes. Not everyone who comes aboard. They must have a certain importance to me and my business, but if they've done something important, they are like the winners of the the daily drawings. They will be recipients of your submissive skills."

"Yes, sir. If I'm going to be working in various areas, can my name ever be submitted for the drawing?"

"Mmm. It's never come up. Most of my prior slaves hadn't reached a necessary skill level in the time they were on board to be considered. I suppose it could, especially since you're going to be with us a year."

"What happens if it does? Do I just masturbate myself?"

"That wouldn't be much fun. Perhaps I'll let you choose any other crew member who would be willing to give you oral sex. I'm sure quite a few would volunteer for it."

"It has potential, Master."

"You will spend most nights in my bed. The bed has a long leash. You will be fastened to it and may not leave it until I unhook you. However, not every night. There are other females who will sometimes share my bed, sort of a friend with benefits arrangement. Where your particular training and skills might be of interest to them, you may share the bed as well. When you are in my bed, you will give me anal sex every morning, when it's convenient to shower off. We will end each night with oral sex. Of course, I may be expected to take advantage of you at any time of the day or night."

"Will you ever fuck my cunt, Master?"

"I will leave no hole untouched, believe me."

"Thank you, sir."

"We will also begin each day with a ten swat spanking. I will finger fuck you to an orgasm either prior to, or after said spanking, perhaps both. Your infraction punishments will be conducted on the helo deck, in front of all available crew. Other punishments may occur anywhere, but are likely to occur in the dungeon where I have the most tools available for the job."

"May I please obtain a list of the infractions for which I might be punished, Master, so I know what to avoid?"

"I'll give you a list, but there are obvious ones based upon what you've been told already. Going anywhere without a leash, failing to strip off your clothes as soon as you come aboard, cumming without permission, failing to obey a command by me or Lynn. Others will include failing to be attentive to your duties. Not paying attention to your instructors when they are teaching you. Not being where you're supposed to be during ship board drills."

"Ship board drills, sir?"

"Yes. We'll be holding man overboard drills, fire drills, anti-pirate drills, storm warning drills. You will have a specific function during each of these shipboard evolutions. We will try to have different drills frequently, and your functions will change as your training increases. You might only be a lookout for man overboard drills to start, but after receiving jet ski or boat training, you might be expected to go out in search parties. Until you've received firearms and self defense training, you might be designated to go to a safe area for anti-pirate drills. After we're satisfied you know how and when to shoot, you'll be given a firearm and expected to help repel pirates. It's always best to be prepared for shipboard emergencies, as we won't always know how quickly help can come."

"Yes, Master. Makes a lot of sense to me."

"I'll be formally dining with the Department Heads tonight at seven. I'll introduce you to them tonight. I'm going to recognize the Captain for getting the ship ready to sail. He'll be the first rewarded with your services. He'll explain what he wants you doing to start for each of the various safety ship drills after he's used you. When he's done explaining it all to you, he'll return you to my cabin and leash you to my bed until I return.

"You'll be introduced tomorrow morning before we get underway to the rest of the crew. The competitions will start tomorrow, with the drawing to held the following morning. The winner gets to determine if their reward is done publicly or privately. A lot of the men prefer you to service them in public, the ladies tend to appreciate privacy."

"I understand, sir."

"I've still got a number of things I need to do today before we depart tomorrow. You may go to your room and work on your new survey for several hours. Hannah will be back in a few hours with Angelique. She or I will retrieve you for dinner. Don't misplace your leash as you will be led to dinner."

"Yes, Master."

I kissed him before he left and went back to my room. I noticed right away, nothing was placed anywhere where it couldn't be stored securely. I put all of my stuff away in drawers under my bunk. I noticed they all latched. I supposed it would be important if we were in stormy conditions at sea so stuff didn't fly around. My new laptop had a locking drawer to store it in with an internal foam bed to keep it from moving, as did the iPad. The printer, extra monitor and external hard drive were all bolted to the desk so they couldn't go anywhere. I put my bathroom products in my bathroom. The shower had shelves with latching doors for shampoos and conditioners. Extra bottles of my particular products I used were in secure drawers under the sink. Someone had paid close attention to what I used. Hannah, I supposed, as she'd spent the most time in my hotel room. Even my toothbrush had a place to store it.

The next thing I did was transfer all the contents from my MacBook Air to my new laptop and my iPad to the new one. I now had two sources of redundancy. I set passwords for both as I still needed to protect the identities of people who took my surveys. I sent e-mails to Mistress Layton and Professor Kline telling them I was on board the yacht named American Entrepreneur, expecting to sail from Long Island tomorrow with the first two stops scheduled for Washington DC and Norfolk, VA and the dates.

Now, I had to go back to all the sources I'd used previously to develop my questions. I needed to develop a general set of questions for general purpose, to help identify submissives and Dominants, then secondary questions for people who already identified themselves as submissive or Dominant, to see where the correlations existed to the general questions. This was going to be some great research. After I had the new survey set up, I could download it to my former iPad so I'd have two for survey taking.

It was going to be a lot of work, and was only part way through it, when I got hungry. It was only four, but I'd eaten breakfast with Lynn around nine this morning and hadn't had lunch. Dinner would be served later, so I wouldn't want to eat too much, but maybe an apple or banana would be good. I grabbed my leash and left through Master's quarters. Everyone I saw seemed to be engaged in carrying something, or hurrying somewhere to do something else. I made my way on my own to the crews galley. Reggie was down there.

"Reggie, would it be possible to get some fruit to eat?" I asked. "I haven't had anything since breakfast and I'm starving."

He looked up and noticed no one was holding my leash, but me. "Why isn't anyone leading you on your leash?"

"Everyone was either carrying something or rushing somewhere else. I didn't want to bother them."

"That's not good, miss. You never go anywhere without your leash on. The crew all know they're to stop whatever they're doing unless it's a shipboard emergency and take you where you need to go. You have but to ask. I'm afraid you've earned a punishment already. I'll have to report you to Pierre and he'll report it to Mr. Greenbriar tonight."

He gave me an apple and hooked me to my leash. "Where to now, Miss?"

"I guess, back to my room, Reggie."

Reggie led me on the leash back to my room, all of the people watching the naked slave being led around. He returned me to my Master's quarters, then removed the leash, handing it to me.

"No one's to go in your quarters but Mr. Greenbriar or anyone he designates. I'll leave you here, but don't be going about the ship without being led on your leash."

"I'm sorry, Reggie."

"You're the one who pays, Miss."

He left, and I went back to my room, munching on my apple. Shit, a punishment already. How stupid was I?

Continuing to work on my questions, I waited for someone to come get me.

******

Hannah came for me at 6:45. She attached my leash and led me back to the dining room at the back of the boat and my Master. Hannah removed the leash and gave it to him. He had me display for the others. All the Department Heads were seated around the table after Hannah took her seat at Master's right hand. Reggie was waiting on them beside trays filled with food and a couple others, one female, one male.

"This is my new slave, Elizabeth Wilson," Master said. "Everyone may address her as Miss or Beth. She is going to be joining us for a year. Why don't we start on my left and why don't you stand up and introduce yourselves."

A blonde giant around 6-4, 240 fit looking pounds with flecks of gray in his hair and a large beard stood and said, "Björn Amundsen, Captain." So he was the one I would pleasure tonight. I wondered if his cock would approach the rest of his body. If so, I might be choking on it.

"Edgar Reynolds, security, at your service," the next man stood. He was 5-11, maybe a might shorter and didn't look particularly strong, not bulging with muscles, but looked hewn from granite. Former SAS as I remembered. "I'll be starting in on your weapons training tomorrow at Oh-Nine hundred hours."

The next man stood, saying "Nine AM for you landlubbers. My name is Pierre Francois, chief cook and bottle washer." He appeared a wiry 5-9 and not plump as I would expect a cook to be. He had what I considered to be a typical French mustache, if there was such a thing, black hair and dark eyes.

Across the table, another man stood up, 5-10, head shaved, and a rock solid 205 or so. "Ethan Somerville, boats and toys." I believe Master said he was part of the Special Boat Squadron, the British counterpart to Navy SEALS.

Hannah stood up. "Hannah Smithers," so I finally discovered her last name, "Guest Relations." She blew me a kiss.

"Pierre," Master said, "you were just telling us something shortly before Beth joined us."

"Apparently Beth showed up in the crew galley, unaccompanied without anyone holding her leash," Pierre replied.

"Is that allowed on my ship, Captain?"

"No, it is not, Mr. Greenbriar," Björn replied.

"Unless what, Edgar?"

"She's got her exercise shoes on."

"Or what, Ethan?"

"Ship's Emergency, boss."

"And the punishment for such an infraction, Hannah?"

"A public flogging with a cat, Joshua. Twenty strokes, I believe, though it's been awhile since I had one."

"You haven't been on my ship for a full day, Beth, and already earned yourself a public flogging, and Hannah, twenty strokes is right. Have you got anything to say for yourself, Beth?"

"Everyone looked very busy, Master, and I didn't want to bother anyone who looked busy. I'm sorry, sir."

"I suppose the first order of business tomorrow after introducing you to the rest of the crew will be your public flogging. I've added another member to our crew," Master said to the others, "but she won't be joining us until we reach Miami. She'll be like my apprentice, learning the trade of handling a slave. As far as Beth goes, she'll be immediately below me regarding orders to the slave. Obviously, in the event of an attack, Edgar's got full control of everyone aboard except for ship handling, and for any ship's emergency, the Captain's word is law. As with previous slaves, Beth's oral services will benefit the winner of the ship's lottery each morning, beginning the morning after tomorrow, so start thinking of who should benefit for their hard work and dedication."

"Is she any good, boss," Ethan asked.

"The best I've ever had," Master said, "though you're certainly welcome to your own opinion."

"I don't know if she's the best cunt licker I've ever had," Hannah said, "but she's damn close, so your women crew members can expect to enjoy themselves as well."

"For his work in getting the ship ready to sail tomorrow, Captain Amundsen will get to experience her talents after supper. Afterward, he can take her around to her ship's drill stations and explain what her duties will be until we've made more of a sailor out of her. When her tour's over, he can leash her to my bed. Reggie, why don't you get started on serving supper tonight. What are we having?"

"Pierre asked me to prepare a nice squab with garlic potatoes and asparagus with hollandaise sauce, followed by a chocolate mousse."

"Sounds delightful," Master said. "Beth you may kneel at my side. I'm going to blindfold you again. Ignore the hands that grope you during your dinner. You've my permission to cum if anyone is willing to finger you."

"No problem with that," Hannah said. "I'm going for the gusto."

"So am I," Pierre said.

"Yes, Master," I replied, eager and ready to cum.

Master did blindfold me, as he did the afternoon of my submission and fed and watered me, telling me to open when he had a bite to give me. Lots of people did grope and fondle me, the new slave girl, prize to all. I felt a lot of hands stroking my breasts, fingers inserted in my wet pussy, and even one into my bottom. I had four orgasms during my meal, every one of them welcomed as I'd not had any since showering after breakfast. I couldn't say with certainty who gave them to me, except for the one I'd received at the hands of Hannah's soft, slender fingers. About the only thing they didn't do was kiss me except for Hannah, who probed my mouth with her tongue.

Master removed my blindfold at the end of the meal and everyone was still seated where they'd been. He bid me stand, hooked my leash to my collar, gave the end to the Captain, and Björn led me to his cabin. Thankfully, his cock was no bigger than Master's and I had no problem taking him all the way into my throat. Since I intended to make my Master proud, I did the best I could without removing his pants. I had him at a real good point when I finally extracted his cum, a vast volume of salty seed jetting down my throat while his hands held me down over his spouting shaft, groaning.

"Damn, this is going to be a great year," he sighed. "Mr. Greenbriar wasn't wrong about you. You possess the most talented mouth I've every had."

"Thank you, sir. I believe Hannah told me you'd previously served in the Norwegian navy."

"Up until a couple years ago," he said, still stroking my hair. "I was a Kommandørkaptein, the equivalent of a Commander in the US Navy or Lt. Colonel in the Army, the first officer or XO of His Norwegian Majesty's Ship, what we called a frigate, the Helge Ingstad. The Helge is the rough equivalent of a US destroyer. I was on leave at the time, but the ship collided with an oil tanker near Sture, Norway. The ship was run aground to keep her from sinking, but they eventually had to scrap her because fixing her wasn't economical. Once something like that happens to your ship, you can bet the black mark follows you, whether or not you were on board at the time. My military career essentially scuttled, I took a job with Joshua as Captain of his yacht. He did research on me and heard nothing but good things from those who knew me so was willing to take a chance on me captaining his ship, for which I'm eternally grateful. He pays better and the extra benefits he provides, like you, can't be beat."

"Your English is very good."

He chuckled. "Working with NATO, your English has to be good as it's the common language when working with other countries since the Americans dominate the militaries."

He stood up, zipping up his pants. "Come on Beth, let's talk about some of the common emergencies on board a ship. We're going to go aft from here. You do know what aft is, don't you?"

"Towards the back." He hooked up my leash to my collar.

"Right, the back. Stop me if you don't recognize any of the terms. One common misadventure at sea is a man overboard; someone falling off the ship. If you see someone fall or get pushed off, if you're close enough, you throw a life preserver in their direction. Otherwise, you run straight to one of these emergency stations stashed about the ship and push the big button. It sounds a klaxon horn three times, which always signifies an emergency. Then you pick up the intercom horn beside it and say, 'Man Overboard', twice. That starts everything else happening. The crew will start circling the boat back in the direction of the missing person. We don't make tight turns in something this large and we don't want to go down the same track even if we could, for fear we'd run someone over. Try and keep an eye on where you think he might be given where he fell off, though you likely won't spot anything and there are no markers, except the preserver if you got it off quick enough.