My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are these other models?" I asked.

"The rifle you'd be issued is the Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport in 5.56 mm NATO rounds and Aimpoints red dot sights; which is like the AR-15; single shot, semi-auto weapons. You're expected to take a position and stay there and the lengthier barrel will give you better accuracy from a fixed position. The ex-special forces guys like me, Special Boat Squadron and SEAL boys get the Smith and Wesson M&P 15T SBR with ACOG sights, modified for auto fire. It uses the same ammo and is based on an M4 body, which is shorter than yours. When most of the shooting has stopped, we'll have to walk through the ship and make sure all the bad guys are gone or taken care of. The snipers use the Smith and Wesson Performance Center T/C LRR with 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition."

"Why all Smith and Wesson?" I asked. "And what are red dot and ACOG sights?"

"Because we could all agree it was a quality weapon and Joshua sent three guys to Smith and Wesson Armory school. So we have redundancy in servicing these weapons. If we use the Colt M-16 or M4, the Heckler-Koch MP-5 sub machine guns, and Barrett sniper rifles and Baretta M9 pistols, we'd have had to attend four different schools. Didn't make sense. While we may not have the very best weapon to be had for what we needed, we have very good, workable weapons with excellent capabilities along with ease of use and service. Don't worry about the ACOG sight as you won't be using it, and the red dot sight we'll go over when you start shooting the rifle."

"Okay."

"Spend at least fifteen or twenty minutes shooting the pistol at ten and twenty feet every day along with the half hour you spend at the heavy bag and we'll have you ready for anything. I'll check on your progress weekly and when you're competent on the pistol, we'll start on the rifle," Edgar said.

Master stood up, attached my leash and we started back. As we passed through the gym, he didn't see anyone in it. He had me bend over a weights bench and fucked me hard and fast, telling me I could cum, climaxing himself in less than ten minutes. I still orgasmed three times myself, once as he fucked me through his own orgasm. Master must have been excited watching Edgar finger me while I was shooting. He handed me a towel after to wipe myself off, then threw the towel in the dirty laundry. It was nice; the first time he'd actually fucked my cunt since I came aboard.

Leading me to the sun deck, we were passing Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Islands, so we both watched awhile. A nice late spring day, there were lots of sailing and motor vessels out, a lot of them seeing the naked slave standing out on deck and waving at us. We waved back. When it was time for lunch, Master took me to the crew galley. There were six people eating, one female. I remembered her serving at dinner last night. Her eyes were bright as she looked me over. Master said they ate in shifts while in populated waters so they could always have people keeping watch for other boats. Reggie was serving grilled cheese and tuna fish sandwiches with salad or fries. I had the salad, as did Master and the other girl, the rest had fries.

When we finished, Master led me back to my room and told me I could work on my survey again. "Remember your leash if you leave my cabin for any reason."

"Master, could you show me the functions of everything in the Master Bath before you go?"

"Certainly."

Mostly, I needed to learn how to use the bidet, which I saw would help me clean my pussy and ass after sex, and could even replace toilet paper. It couldn't replace an enema for cleansing my bottom, but I was still unsure if I'd be willing to suck Master's cock after he fucked my ass.

The shower was very nice with several different shower heads for everything from a rain shower to massaging shower. Master showed me how to switch from seawater to freshwater.

"Use seawater to wash and freshwater for a final rinse. The ship can only make so much freshwater and if you take cooking and drinking water into account, long hot showers would kill it."

"What do I need to do if I want to schedule a hair appointment or massage?"

"The phone beside the bed has five different direct lines, all marked, plus you can use the keypad to get other direct lines. One goes to the bridge, Two to the engine room, Three to the galley, Four to Hannah's room and Five to the Beauty Parlor. If you need to speak to someone directly and don't know their direct line, go on the Intercom and ask for them to call the Master's cabin. It will come either to this phone or the matching one in your room."

"Thank you, sir. Is there a direct number to my room or is it all the same as yours?"

"You have your own direct line."

"What's my number, sir?"

"69"

I laughed. "Easy for you to remember, Master."

"Easy for everyone to remember," Master said.

I spent the rest of the afternoon modifying my initial survey. I even started adding questions as to the sexual positions one enjoyed. I wondered if it would be reflected in whether a person was Dominant or submissive. I tended to like sex and any position which offered me orgasms was a good one as far as I was concerned, and the deeper the penetration the better. Master liked to take me from behind. In fact he hadn't taken me in anyway but behind as yet, which was somewhat disappointing. I wouldn't mind looking at him now and again, especially his face, with a little kissing. I wondered if he didn't like my face and it was the reason he always fucked me from behind, or if it was just a preferred position. Maybe when he answered my survey, I'd know.

Hannah came to get me at 5:45, leading me to the sun deck again. All the crew except those currently manning the bridge were back there. They were setting up three gas grills back there for grilling hamburgers and chicken breasts for tonights supper with grilled corn and either Caesar salad or garden salad. Master took control of my leash and led me up to everyone there, introducing me individually. I wasn't going to remember everyone's name right away, but two of them in particular I remembered, both of them new so they were as fresh to Master as to me.

"You're one of the new crew, aren't you, Jìngyi?" Master asked a pretty Asian woman after introducing me.

"Yes, sir."

"Please, Joshua is fine. What's your background?"

"Former US Navy, specializing in electronics and IT."

"Great! I imagine you're doing much the same for me?"

"Yes, plus some minor food prep if needed, waiting tables, and cleaning guest quarters, lookout and alternate bridge crew."

"How do you like everything so far?"

"It's wonderful, Joshua. I'm looking forward to this cruise and I couldn't touch the pay in the Navy, and I'll get to save most of my salary this voyage."

"All the extra benefits have been explained to you regarding my slave?"

She looked at me and smiled. "They have."

"Are you someone who would enjoy the sexual attentions of a female?"

"I don't know, but I'm certainly willing to try if I should get the opportunity."

"Perhaps you could try her tonight after supper and see if her services are worth it for you. When are you free this evening?"

"I'm off until midnight, when I have bridge duty."

"Perhaps eight until ten then? Give you time for a quick nap after. Meet me back here at eight."

"Lovely. I'm looking forward to it." Jìngyi looked at me again.

So just like that I had a bed companion after supper. Jìngyi was just 5-2, slim, with glossy black hair, and small breasts. I wondered if she'd let me cum too.

The second one was another new person, this one a lean greyhound of a young black man with a buzz cut. Master introduced him as Henderson, a former Marine and the other of our two sniper marksman.

"Henderson, what do you for me on the ship?"

"Most people just call me Henry, Mr. Greenbriar. I do diesel mechanics, small engines, almost anything motorized, lookout and Pierre is also training me for dinner service."

"Excellent. Have the benefits of my slaves services been explained by Captain Amundsen, Pierre or Ethan."

"They have. It's a great incentive."

"Since you're new, would you like to get a sample of what you could experience?"

"I'd love it." He grinned widely.

"What's your schedule like tonight?"

"I have engine room watch from eight to midnight."

"Too bad. Well, there's no time like the present is there. Why don't you let her give you a blow job right now?"

"Here?" Surprised, looking around at all the others preparing to eat.

"You can do it on the other side of the pool over there if you don't want to do it around all these other folks. Believe me, it won't take long."

We both looked over there. Without any lights on in the dining room, it was reasonably dark for a sexual assignation. Better than doing it in front of everyone else anyway, although I was starting to lose whatever modesty I'd acquired in my life before my slavery. Master handed the leash to Henry.

"Go ahead. Enjoy."

Henry led me to the other side of the pool. He smelled a little of gas and oil; not him, but his clothes, not surprising considering what he did. I knelt down and unzipped his trousers. He had boxer briefs and his cock was already springing from the gap in his boxers. His prick was kind of like him, long and narrow. Eight inches of uncircumcised candy. It disappeared down my throat.

"Damn," he moaned. "Most women can't get it all down that easily."

I wasn't most women. I was a trained sex slave. Master might not be quite as long, but he was thicker, and Diego both as long and wider. Since I was on my knees and I could get to him as I could the Captain last night, I didn't go for a full blown seduction. I did cup his sack and suck and nibble his nuts a little. In ten minutes, no matter how he tried to resist, he was holding my head as he pumped his sperm down my throat.

"Fuck, girl," he groaned. "You a pro dick licker."

I cleaned him up and tucked him back in his pants. "Lots of recent practice." I stood up.

"You like being Joshua's slave?"

"So far."

"You don't mind sucking lots of cock, eating pussy?"

"It's part of my research for my doctorate."

"You can get a doctorate in sex slavery?"

I laughed. "No, psychology. Submission is the topic of my thesis."

"So you became a sex slave to study it?"

"I guess you could say that. At the moment, I'm developing a survey to measure the degree of Dominance or submission people possess. I'm planning to give it everyone on the ship when it's finished, plus any others Master finds to take the test on our trip."

"I'm willing to take it."

"Thank you."

Henry took my leash and led me back to Master.

"How was she?" Master asked.

"As good as advertised, Joshua. Thanks for the taste."

After Henry went to get some food, Master asked, "How was he?"

"Polite, sir. Inquisitive. Nice enough young man, not too aggressive."

"Good. Let me know if anyone doesn't treat you well."

"Yes, Master."

Master let all of the crew get their food before we went to fill up our plates. I held our two plates while he dished us up and held my leash. We both had chicken and Caesar salad. He found a lounge chair which was empty and he allowed me to sit in front of him instead of kneeling beside him. He fed me as he frequently did, but due to my close proximity, he was frequently fondling and kissing me as he fed me. Sometimes, he didn't even use a fork, but used his fingers, so I could lick them as he fed me. I could feel his cock hard behind me. I thought he would want me taking care of it for him, but he ignored his own needs. I was a hot mess by the time we finished, aroused as hell from all of his attentions on my nude body. The food gone, Master finger fucked me to two orgasms in the midst of all the other people eating around us. I was moaning loudly, squirming wildly, and kissing him desperately as he brought me off, my hips thrusting against his hand.

"Did you enjoy cumming in front of everyone, Beth?"

"I always enjoy cumming for you, sir, no matter the circumstances."

"Good, because I expect you to cum a few more times tonight."

"What am I to do with Jìngyi? Will she pleasure me as well?"

"That's up to her. She doesn't have to do anything. It's your responsibility to make her feel good, not the other way around."

"If she doesn't; how am I to cum a few more times tonight, sir? You usually want only a blow job at bed time."

"Ahh, that would be the next part of the night's entertainment."

I looked at him blankly. He took a blindfold and put it around my eyes. Suddenly, I was in the dark, all was blackness around me.

"Since you're a new slave and no one has gone cruising with you before, I think they should see you up close and personal, check you out, so's to speak."

Master stood up and helped me to stand. "I'm going to hold your leash closely, Beth, so you don't walk into anything. Many people will be touching you. You'll have no idea who. I suspect some of them will want to make you cum. They're allowed, though I want you to ask each time you need to cum."

For the next hour, he led me up to various groups of people and told them they were permitted to check out his new slave. Each time he did, several hands would run over my body, squeezing and stroking my boobs, licking, sucking or tweaking my hard, puckered nipples, rubbing or lightly slapping my ass, or slithering fingers through my slit, up my cunt or stroking my clit. As Master had anticipated, all those hands caressing me made me cum often. Each time I'd ask to cum, whoever was fondling me at the time, would increase the speed or pressure of their stroking so they were the ones who made me cum.

Six times I'd surrendered to an orgasm and I was feeling rubbery legged and panting hard when Master finally removed the blindfold. No one was standing near us, all casually eating and chatting in their own little groups, so I had no idea who had groped me or when. No clue who had made me cum like a gasping slut, rubbing my cunt against them so whorishly.

"Was that fun, slave?" Master asked.

"Am I a total whore if I say yes, sir?"

Master laughed. "Perhaps. But you're my whore, so I can excuse it."

Jìngyi came up shortly after and I checked my watch, seeing it was already nearly eight.

"Are there any rules to my use of her?" Jìngyi asked.

"What were you planning?" Master asked.

"Not sure yet, but I have two hours, so wondered if it was just her giving me oral sex or what?"

Master smiled. "I see. Well, she does have a slave agreement which doesn't permit certain things, which you wouldn't be familiar with. However, her final safe word is Pluto. If she uses it, your time with her is done for the rest of the voyage. You might want to discuss anything you'd like to do with her to see if she would be compelled to use the word for that activity."

Master had just opened up a wide range of activities I might experience with Jìngyi, not all of them necessarily pleasant. He handed Jìngyi the end of the leash.

"Have her back to my quarters by ten."

"Thanks for this," Jìngyi held up the end of my leash and led me off.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My room. I told my bunkmate to stay busy until ten."

"Who's your bunkmate?"

"Roberta the beautician/sniper/masseuse."

"I've met her," I said. "She seems nice."

"Very nice. Everyone is pretty nice, even Joshua, surprising because he has a slave. What's your story anyway?"

"I wanted to take this trip to study submission from the inside for my doctorate, from the point of view of a submissive. Master chose me out of all the applicants."

"So having sex with me is part of your research?"

"Having sex with others is part of what a submissive does. With either their Dominant or others he designates."

"Are you going to enjoy sex with me? We're here." She opened her door and ushered me inside. "So what do we do? I don't know anything about this."

"You can remove my leash. I can start by undressing you, if you wish?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

All the people on the yacht wore kind of a uniform, a button down shirt with similar colored pants. Most wore a deep blue with gold trim. People assigned to guest relations wore white with gold trim when guests were aboard, so the guests would bother them and not others. Master wore whatever the hell he wanted as he wasn't technically crew. Angelique could wear what she wanted. Hannah always wore white as she was always guest relations. Jìngyi was wearing a blue shirt and pants today. I started unbuttoning her shirt.

As I removed her clothes, I answered her last question to the best I could.

"I won't mind having sex with you. I'm used to having sex with women, and I enjoy it. I will enjoy it more if you reciprocate in kind, but you're not required to. Master wishes for you to experience what I can do for you, but your participation is up to you. If you want nothing more than for me to pleasure you, that is what I'll do."

She had a dark sports type bra beneath with very small breasts. Jìngyi raised her arms so I could lift it off, showing little more than hills with bumps on them, nipples as big as mine. I licked one of her nipples and sucked the other one. Jìngyi gasped and grabbed my head.

"They're very sensitive," she said.

"So are mine," I replied, kneeling to unbuckle her canvas belt.

Next came the button and zipper and I lowered her pants, exposing a thin cotton panty which her pubic thatch showed through. I left that alone and started untying her shoes to remove them.

"So are you only having sex for research, or do you enjoy sex?" One shoe came off as she balanced on my shoulders and lifted her leg.

"Are you asking if I've always been a slut who enjoyed cumming six times as my Master let everyone finger me while leading me on a leash?" She nodded yes, and I laughed. "I didn't enjoy sex more than the average person before starting my submission." The other shoe came off, plus the pants. "Now I crave it. Becoming a sex slave has doubled or tripled my sex drive. I'm disappointed if I don't have it several times a day. It's become a large part of my life as a submissive."

I finally pulled down her panties, exposing her soft, silky, sparse, black bush.

"May I kiss it?" I asked, "or is it too early?"

"You can kiss it," Jìngyi said softly. Her hands still rested on my shoulders. I leaned forward and kissed the smooth, tangled hair barely hiding her slit. I ran my tongue up the inner lips, making her hiss.

"I'd ask you if you were going to remove your clothes, but it's kind of a moot point, isn't it?"

"Quite moot. If you're ready, you may lie on your bed and I'll pleasure you now."

She got on the bed, not yet brave enough to spread her legs for me. Rather than throw her off by pulling her legs apart, I knelt on either side of hers and started licking and sucking her bullet sized nipples. She bunched her pillow beneath her head so she could lean back and still watch me. As she said, her nipples were very sensitive and she was soon panting hard as I excited her.

"You're much gentler with them than men I've been with," Jìngyi said. "They're like carnivores."

I looked at her. "I can be rougher if you want."

"No, you're doing great actually."

I smiled and continued as I'd been doing. Eventually, I started kissing and licking my way down her belly. She spread her legs in anticipation of what was coming. I fooled her and skipped over it, licking her inner thighs right beneath it instead, slowly kissing my way down to her knees, then lightly biting my way back up towards her cleft. By the time I was close, the evidence of her arousal glistened on her inner labia, flowering and swelling with blood, and I could smell it; ripe, earthy, with a hint of sweat. I kissed and nibbled my way up her cleft to her clit, and licked my way back down, tasting her, listening to a rapturous sigh as her legs spread wider, inviting me in. Licking back up to a halting moan.