My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master looked at his watch. "We need to get you down to Edgar so he can start teaching you. Being late is a punishable offense."

He led me on my leash to the 03 deck, through the gym to the training room where Edgar was waiting for me.

"I'm going to watch awhile," Master said, removing the leash.

"Aye, aye, boss," Edgar said. Turning to me, he said, "What, if anything, do you know about self defense?"

"Only enough to know to kick a man in the nuts and carry pepper spray in my purse."

"And firearms?"

"My father was ex-military and kept guns in the house. He gave me some safety training at a very early age so I wouldn't accidentally shoot myself or someone else. He died in a car accident with my mother before he had a chance to teach me to shoot."

"Good. Won't have to break you of any bad habits before I can teach you the proper way to do things. First off, anyone who comes on the boat unasked is an enemy. If they don't just kill you, they want you for more unsavory things. Being a slave to your Master is a far cry from sex slave in a brothel somewhere. So assume you're going to be fighting for your life, which means you're not trying to subdue someone, you're trying to kill them. A dead enemy is an enemy gone for good. Being naked and a woman is going to play into the element of surprise. Most men won't even take you into consideration as someone to be feared. You're going to disabuse them of the notion the first chance you get. You're in good shape and look strong, so that works in your favor.

"The first thing you're going to learn are lethal strike points. These are what you'll concentrate on when you're fighting someone. The eyes, the throat, the groin, the temples, where the skull bone is weakest. Fingers, forks, knives, pens, pencils to the eye or temple. Don't ever threaten someone, putting them on guard; use your skills immediately. Punches to the throat. You don't have to worry about breaking your hand. The side of the fist to the temple, hard as you can. Good kick or knee to the groin can disable someone, but most men expect it and protect it, so don't believe you'll disable someone first crack. You're not going to survive in an extended fight with someone bigger, stronger, and possibly more skilled, so don't wave a weapon at anyone. Pick it up and use it. Go for those lethal areas first if you can. Get them down now, fast."

"Okay," I said.

"I want you to take a good kick at my groin."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I've a nut cup on in case you're faster than you look, so yeah, go ahead."

I made a kick up and he blocked it, another one, he swiveled his hip, twisting his groin out of the way.

"See what I mean about men protecting their jewels. We all know how bad it is to get knackered there. There's a couple things you can do to make that more effective. Don't swing your leg up from the ground. Takes too long and too easy to block. I can see it coming. Lift your leg up, and kick straight out like this for the groin."

Edgar demonstrated a snap kick, up and out, real fast. "And don't forget your knee. Nice hard blow, fast, harder to block than your foot, closer in so he might not see it." Showed me a quick knee strike, fast like a striking serpent, up, down, up again.

"The snap kick is harder to block, because it's straight at me, not swinging. Like a jab with a knife or a fist, not a swing. Swings are always easier to block. More time to respond and usually telegraphed more. Jabs give an opponent less arm to block it with. Now let me show you a real good trick. You want to kick a man in the gonads, but he keeps twisting and turning, won't give you a shot at them. The outer side of the thigh here has a nerve, runs from the hip to the knee. It makes a real big target. Someone twists away to protect his nuts, aim your kick here and his leg goes numb, he falls to the ground, kind of helpless, you can run for safety or go for his nuts now. He's thinking what happened to his leg, not his stones anymore. The other thing you can do, is go for the knee itself. Sideways like this, it's easier to pop. If you happen to be on the ground yourself, remember that and go for his knee. It's not easy, but if you hit it hard enough, he's going to be one legged the rest of the fight."

He handed me a foam knife. "I want you to take this, don't show it to me. Hold it behind your back and try to hit me with it. Don't swing, stab. Jab, in and out, going for lethal areas. Go!"

I did what he said, not holding it in front of me, but starting behind my back, almost like I was unarmed, then stab, stab, stab, aiming anywhere I could. He blocked nine out of ten, but I did get one to his gut. I danced back, smiling.

"Don't smile. It wasn't bad, but not enough. Now with a knife or other sharp objects, you've got more places to hit. The femoral artery runs along the inside of the thigh. A good slice, you'll bleed out in minutes. Same with the carotid artery and jugular vein on the side of the neck. You can stab for the gut, like you did the last one, but don't expect I'm going to die straight off. Might not even die at all, though you'll do a lot of damage which might put me out of a fight. You get it in me, twist it, slice me, stab me five or six more times. You can't freeze and think the fight is over once you get the knife in me. Until I'm down, I'm still lethal, so don't stop until I don't get up. Killing a person is hard, but getting killed is harder still. And don't aim the knife at my chest. The blade might get hung up on a rib and won't go in unless it's small like a dagger or an ice pick. Again. Stab, stab, you stick me, twist it, slice and stab again."

This time, I didn't get him at all. "Don't feel bad. I do this for a living and I'm expecting it. Most men get hold of you, they won't. They'll be trying to feel up those nice titties of yours or shove a finger up your cunt. Take advantage of their inattention and keep going 'til they're dead on the ground. Your form is good though. You show promise. Now make a fist for me."

I showed him my fist. "Good, never put your thumb inside your fingers or you'll end up with a broken thumb. Now a good thing to know about the hand, it has a lot of small bones, which can break easily if you're punching a hard head like mine. If you're going to hit with the knuckles; softer targets, like the throat. If you're going to hit something hard like a knee or head, use the side of your fist, the edge, and hit like you're using a hammer. I know it's a swing instead of a punch, but you might not have a choice. I want you scratching, clawing, screaming your lungs out, fighting like a damn lunatic. Make the fucker regret he was ever born, you understand. Make him deaf."

"I understand."

"Every day, I want you down here working for a half hour on this heavy bag, using good form, trying for maximum punishment, kicking, kneeing, jabbing and hammering. I'll check in on you every couple days to ensure you're still using good form and practicing. In about a week, I'll put on a red man suit and I want you to do everything in your power to put me on the ground. I want your speed and power to improve every day; to hear this bag pop, when you hit it."

"What's a red man suit?" I asked.

"A big, red, foam, rubber suit to keep you from killing me if you get any good."

"Sounds like fun."

"More for me than you, I expect. Assume you'll get a few bruises. Next we're going to talk about firearms. I can't teach you all you need to know in one sitting. You'll need to know how to field strip and reload the handgun and the rifle we will teach you, but that's for another day, since I only have 90 minutes today.

He pulled up a weapon and showed it to me. "This is an exact replica of a .40 caliber, Smith and Wesson M&P automatic, with a four inch barrel, right down to the weight. We like the .40 caliber because it's got more stopping power than a 9 or 10 MM auto and still has a 15 round magazine. It also has an adjustable back strap so you can set it up for larger and smaller hands and this one is set up for the smallest hands, unlike a Glock. Most hand gun fights are fought within roughly ten meters of your enemy. With your adrenaline pumping, it's hard to get good shots off at someone who is farther away unless you practice, practice, practice.

"Now, if you're standing within three feet of someone, you don't even want to aim. You point it like you would a finger, but hold the gun close to your body, so your enemy can't knock it aside or grab the gun out of your hand. Right here, like it's a part of your hip." He showed me his hand holding the gun tucked in close to his side. "It's surprisingly easy to make a good shot at someone close even without aiming as long as you treat the weapon like a finger. If he's right in on you, shove it in his gut, aim it upward hoping you hit hearts and lungs, give him two or three trigger pulls, then push him off you and if he's still breathing, shoot him again.

"Studies here in the State, where there's more gun violence than we have in Britain, shows like 70% of the fatalities of police officers involved in shoot outs occurred with the officer standing within two feet of something which would have stopped the bullet, like a tree, car door, concrete pole or corner of a building. Don't get so wrapped in the shooting you forget to get behind something which will save your life. This is a metal ship and most bulkheads on it will stop most gun rounds. Shoot around the corner of a door, don't stand in the middle of the door. When we have a piracy drill, you'll be assigned to find a somewhat safe place to fight from, not standing on an open deck somewhere. Always be thinking of the next closest thing to get behind. Until you've passed the gun safety course, just get in your body armor and hide. With any bullets flying, there's a chance you can get hit by friendly fire. There will be an all clear signal when it's safe to come out of hiding."

"Okay," I said.

"The real great piece about this gun replica is we can use it for electronic training just like firing a real weapon without bullets. We can turn on this big piece of equipment here and we have a virtual reality gun range."

He hit a switch and it lit up and a round target appeared on the a screen about ten feet away.

"You can set a distance and the target gets bigger or smaller to simulate being closer or farther away." Edgar adjusted a gauge and the circle got bigger and smaller. "We can change the type of target." He hit another button and the target turned into a man silhouette. "You can also create a Hogan's Alley game style environment which looks like you're moving around the ship with bad guys and innocents popping up up out of doors and hallways." He hit another button and the picture turned to the outside of the ship right outside Master's cabin with people shooting into the room, then moved down the opposite side of the yacht towards the aft. "You'll be issued a gun for possible trouble when you can navigate the ship simulation three times without shooting any friendlies. You have less than a second to respond to any threat and if you don't shoot it first, you're counted as dead after it gets two shots off. You're dinged if you shoot someone who is in our uniform with body armor on. Three strikes and you're out. When the game is static, if you're standing in this yellow marked area, you're behind a barrier and they can shoot all they want and you won't die. You step off the yellow and the scene starts changing like you're moving. If you see someone, you can step on the yellow again to halt movement like you ducked behind cover to assess friend or foe. It teaches you to think about cover."

"Where did this come from?"

"All thanks to your Master. One of his companies designed it. He sells these things to police forces and military. Just like this one looks like the ship, it can be set up for anything from urban warfare to jungles, including known targets, like a palace of some petty dictator if you have access to plans. Put two of these back to back and you can go through a building covering both your front and back. In addition to this gun, you can get replicas of any weapon you want. It even replicates the kick of the weapon so you can get used to how it feels when you shoot one. It doesn't mimic the noise, because we might go deaf, so anticipate it's going to be a lot noisier than you're used to if you have to fight. Now this is a dandy piece of equipment because you can't keep pulling the trigger indefinitely. It makes you mimic reloading the weapon. You push this button here, which is normally the magazine release, then slap the bottom like you're putting a new magazine in. You get fifteen shots and repeat. If we're teaching you our rifle, it's 30 rounds and you're done."

Edgar pulled back the round target and put it a virtual distance of twenty feet and put fifteen shots through the bulls-eye. He went through the process of mimicking reloading, sent the virtual target back another ten feet and put fourteen more in the bulls eye, just missing the bullseye with one. In addition to the actual target, another display right above his head showed where his shots had hit.

"I want to show you how to aim this weapon." He got a piece of paper and started drawing, showing the rear sight, front sight and the circle of the target. "The way this is set up, if you have the front sight in the middle of the notch of the rear sight, and the tops of both flat on the top with the bottom of the target resting right on top of that flat line and the front sight dead on line with the middle of the target, you should hit the target from twenty-five to forty-five feet. Closer, you have to adjust up closer to the bullseye. Farther, you'll be lucky to hit most targets anyway.

"On a silhouette, aim for center mass, the middle of the torso. When you have everything lined up like you want, take a breath, let out half and squeeze the trigger, nice, slow and steady. If you jerk it, you fuck up your aim, either pushing it or pulling it depending on where your finger is situated. You want just the meat of the first joint on the trigger, not the tip and not the crease of the bend.

"Treat this fake gun just like a real one. Don't aim it at anything except the target, don't wave it around, don't put your hand on the trigger unless you plan on shooting something. It's a safety issue. If you treat this like a toy, you'll also end up treating the real thing like a toy and accidentally shoot something you shouldn't. If I see you treating this as anything other than a deadly weapon, it's one of the things you can be punished for. Others get their pay docked, get the shitty jobs, maybe get fired. You get your ass tanned and don't get a weapon when things go to shit. You understand?"

"Yes, thank you. I'll remember."

"Like you remembered your leash, or remember?" Edgar asked.

"Not like the leash."

"Right or left handed?"

"Right."

"This is the stance I want you to take, feet roughly shoulder width apart, with the left foot slightly ahead of the right. Right hand firm on the grip, but not strangling it. Like your Master's cock, don't squeeze so hard you break it." I had to laugh because of how he said it. "Your left hand under the the grip, forming a shelf to rest it on. Get your sight alignment, breathe, let out half, squeeze. Do that fifteen times nice and slow. We're not timing this. If you can't continue holding it at arm's length through all fifteen rounds, lower the weapon so it's pointed at the deck about ten feet in front of you. When you're ready again, bring it up and do the same thing. You want to make this muscle memory so you don't think of it anymore and it happens fast and smooth. Sights, breathe, squeeze."

"You take the weapon now and I'm going to set the target at twenty feet. The gun is fake empty now. You have to reload it in order to shoot it. I want to see where your first fifteen rounds go."

He handed it to me and I kept it pointed downrange. I reloaded it and by the time I had, the target was set for twenty feet. I tried to remember all he said and I managed to get all fifteen fake rounds somewhere in the target, but only two were in the bullseye.

"Not bad, Beth. We've got something to work with," Edgar said. "Just remember, any round which is two inches off target at twenty feet, may not hit the target at all when you're at forty feet. Imperfections in your aim and trigger squeeze are magnified at longer distances. Do another magazine and fifteen rounds."

I started shooting again and had five rounds fired when I felt a couple fingers sliding into my cunt. I pulled the gun down to my waist and started to turn to protest.

Edgar shouted, "Gun! Gun! Where are you pointed, Beth?"

I looked and the gun was halfway toward my Master. I quickly aimed it back toward the target.

"You fucker," I said. "That was unfair."

"No, it wasn't, Beth. Distractions happen all the time. Somebody drops a weight in the other room, someone comes in through the door. Someone starts grab assing on the matts and gets shoved into you or the ship's emergency klaxon goes off. No matter what it is, the gun can't swing around with you. It has to remain on target, you set it down, or ignore the distraction. Sometimes, while you're shooting, I'm going to do things like that to distract you. Make loud noises, throw something at you or past your head. The gun is always treated like the real thing."

"Shit, now I need to cum," I said.

"Joshua?" Edgar asked.

"Beth," Master said, "try to hit the target while Edgar finger fucks you. Keep going through as many magazines as it takes until you cum. I want to see how well you can concentrate on the target."

Oh, shit! I turned and faced the target again. Edgar squatted behind me and two of his fingers insinuated themselves into my steamy cauldron. He kept up a nice steady pace, not speeding up or slowing down. I tried to concentrate on shooting again. The remaining ten shots didn't do so well, half of them missing the target entirely. I reloaded and tried to put his fingers out of my mind. Aim, breathing, squeeze. All but two of the next fifteen made it into the target and one hit the bullseye. I was getting close to cumming. I closed my eyes, breathed deeply a couple times, then reloaded the weapon and fired fifteen more, climaxing halfway through.

I looked up at the target display. All fifteen in the target, four in the bullseye and all but two in the three center rings. Those two must have been while in the middle of cumming. I set the weapon down and looked at Edgar. He was licking his fingers off from all the fluids I left on them.

Edgar grinned and said, "Good shooting, Tex."

"Yeah, you shit. I'd like to see how you do while I'm giving you a blow job."

Edgar turned to Master. "Boss, I wouldn't mind checking that out myself."

Master laughed. "Another time. She should be finishing up her lesson now. Just show her how to set this up for target and silhouette shooting and how to set the target ranges. When she gets proficient at that, we'll start her on the rifle and Hogan's Alley.

"One other thing, Joshua. I'd like her to try shooting one magazine from three feet away, from the hip so she can see she doesn't need to aim at that range."

"Go ahead."

I reloaded one more magazine while the target was moved to three feet. It looked very big now. I kept the weapon at my waist, aiming like pointing a finger. Thirteen rounds hit the target, two missed.

"She's not bad, Joshua," Edgar said. "She's picking it up quickly. It's nice she didn't have bad habits developed, starting fresh."

Edgar showed me how to turn everything on, go through the different settings, set the different ranges; which essentially just made the target larger or smaller, and where to find the gun. I saw next to the pistol were replicas of three other guns.