My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't see someone go over, you run to the aft of the ship immediately upon the 'Man Overboard' signal and look for these binocular stations, try to spot someone in the water. As the ship turns, you'll need to change the direction you're looking based upon the turn, but the wake will help line you up. As we reverse course, you'll be looking toward the side of the turn and even forward as we head back in that direction. Some of the lads will be putting out smaller boats and jet skis as they can go faster and won't suck him under in propellor wash if they get too close. If the helicopter is aboard, they'll send that up too, with one of those rescue boys to go in the water after him."

"What if no one sees you go in?" I asked.

"Then you're probably dead. Unless water temperatures are over eighty degrees, you don't last long. The colder water cools your core temperature down real fast. Seventy is a comfortable temperature in the air, but damn cold in the water. You eventually get sleepy and drown. We'll go back along the same path, with the helicopter if we have it, because it can make 200 knots an hour and one of the Yamaha's or RIB's if we don't because they can make 40 knots, but unless you're in tropical waters and a good swimmer, you're probably dead inside an hour. So if no one saw you go over and it's the next crew muster before it's discovered, it's bye, bye, Beth. It doesn't happen often, the ship has good, high railings, but you play around or get drunk, anything can happen. Until you're told otherwise, when we have a man overboard drill, you'll be running aft to search with binoculars. It's your only job. Sometimes, we'll fling a dummy over for the drill, other times, just a life preserver. Questions about that one?"

"No, sir."

"Another possible problem is fire, which can be a pretty severe problem even on a ship made of steel and aluminum due to the fuel we carry. If you spot smoke and no one else seems to have noticed, do the klaxon horn again, pick up the mike and say, 'Fire, fire', twice and the location, bow, aft, port, starboard, and the deck if you know it. The main deck, with the helo and your Master's cabin is the main deck. The one above it, where my cabin and the bridge is, is deck one. The one above it, with the game room and beauty parlor, is deck two. Where the radars and radio masts are is deck three. The one below the main deck where the crew's quarters are is deck 01, below that is 02, and the lowest level where the gym and engine rooms are, level 03. For right now, other than reporting a fire, your job is to get out of the way of the people fighting the fire, nothing else. Question about that one?"

"No, sir."

"Next one, pirate drills. We usually know when we're going through dangerous waters where piracy is a problem and we'll have regular lookouts as radar doesn't always pick up the smaller wooden boats. You shouldn't have to worry at all on this side of the Atlantic. You'll be trained well before we hit anything I'd worry about. But if you do see something that looks bad, if you're the one who spots it, do the klaxon, announce 'pirates' twice and the direction, port, starboard, bow, aft or you can even use a clock notation where the bow is twelve o'clock, then three o'clock is abeam starboard, nine o'clock is abeam port and six is the ass end of the ship. If we do see pirates approaching, everyone puts on body armor, weapons are issued and takes up specific positions on the ship. Once you're finished with your gun training and we're sure you won't shoot a friendly, you'll be assigned a station to man, probably alongside Mr. Greenbriar so you can watch each other's backs."

"Simple enough, sir."

"Last one is storm warnings. We usually have a lot of warning about approaching storms. This ship is large enough, we don't have to worry about much except hurricanes, though we'll try to avoid storms if we can because we're a pleasure craft and we can always reschedule a stop if we need to. No point in riding out a storm if you don't have to. We don't even use the klaxon for storms. You'll get notified, probably in the morning briefing, we expect bad weather. Your job is to stow stuff away if we expect bad weather. All those chairs, lounges, cushions, and other loose items need to be tucked away and locked up so they don't blow or shift around. It's possible we can run into some unexpected winds which are strong enough to start blowing stuff off the ship. If we do, put everything away. You'll learn where tomorrow, but there's usually storage lockers near where things are kept out. We're a tight knit family out here and things usually run pretty smooth."

"Thank you, sir."

Björn led me back to Master's quarters. He wasn't there presently.

"Do you need to use the head before I leash you to the bed, miss?"

"I'd better as I don't know how long before he comes."

"Go on then, take care of your business, but hurry. I'm not leaving until you're leashed."

Since I didn't know where everything was in Master's bathroom, I went to my own, used the facilities and brushed my teeth. There was a long leash, about fifteen feet long hanging from the bed frame five feet over the mattress. The Captain hooked me up and said, "No one can release you except your Master. Releasing yourself is a punishable offense."

"Aye, aye, Captain," I said.

"A real fun year," Björn said as he walked away, whistling.

Since I couldn't really move far away from the bed, and didn't have any books or an iPad to read, and no movies or shows on any of the monitors, I went to sleep, trying to catch up on the sleep I'd missed playing house with Lynn the past couple nights.

******

The first thing I felt was a hard cock trying to nudge between my lips. I opened my mouth and eyes at the same time, seeing it was Master doing the nudging. I sucked his cock a few minutes, letting him drive, but when my mouth was finally free I asked him to undress and get into bed so I could give him the blow job I'd been dying to give him since submitting. He smiled and removed his clothes. Lying on his back, with one hand behind his head and the other stroking my hair, I spent twenty minutes working him over, using every possible pleasure center I could discover from chin to knees. Finally able to get under his sack, I managed to lick his perineum, suck his balls, and cover every square millimeter of his shaft with kisses, licks and even a light nibble or two.

I finally allowed him to cum, a flood of his man juice inundating my mouth while his back arched off the bed in delight.

"Damn!" Master whimpered. "I should have let you do that a long time ago."

I looked up at him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Master. It was my pleasure doing it for you."

"Sixty-nine."

"Yes, sir."

I moved so my pussy was over his mouth and I orgasmed four times before I gathered another helping of his salty seed. He spooned me from behind, and we went back to sleep.

******

First thing next morning, I felt Master's penis push into my pussy and I thought, finally. It was merely a tease, though, him wetting himself there before taking my ass. We were still spooned so I didn't get to watch him fucking me. His hands were all over me, stroking my breasts, fingering my nipples, rubbing my clit. It was nice and slow, a leisurely fucking, his cock sliding most of its length inside my back door, and with his hands-on approach, I climaxed three more times before I felt him freeze behind me and the throbbing of his cock let me know he was spurting his goo up my backside.

He then put me over his lap, spanked me ten times, about as hard as the last time he'd given me and not the one in the club, finger fucking me to an orgasm when he was done. I guess it was the difference between a punishment and merely a reminder I was his.

After, we got up, no dawdling, took care of our other morning needs. He took me to the bathroom, showed me where things were kept, including a new toothbrush, and hairbrush identical to what I used. The shampoo, conditioner and shower gel were my brands as well.

"You know, I only use this because it's relatively cheap and I'm a broke student. If you want to use better smelling, more expensive, bathing products, I wouldn't mind."

Master laughed and said he'd get Hannah on it. I also told him I wasn't used to such a fancy bathroom and he would need to show me how everything worked.

"We'll take a look at everything tonight before bed."

We showered each other, brushed everything and he dressed, khakis and polo shirt, which I learned was his normal attire on board unless he was receiving guests, exercising or swimming. When my leash was on me, we exited the room through the dungeon, Master picking through his selection of punishment tools until he found what he was looking for, a cat; the multi-stranded leather whip Mistress Layton had shown me was common for Dominants to use on their subs.

An announcement was being made on the PA system. "All hands on deck, all hands on deck for a punishment evolution."

"I'm a punishment evolution, am I, sir?"

"This morning you are.," he replied, smiling.

"You're stronger than Mistress Layton was. I hope I can withstand it well and not embarrass you."

"I'm sure you'll do fine," Master said. "I have very high expectations."

Master led me out to the sun deck where a pole had been erected in the center. All of the crew was standing in loose ranks facing the pole, Captain Amundsen standing in front. Edgar was standing by the pole.

Master had me display in front of them, next to the pole, and I was reasonably certain you could see the early morning sun glinting off the fluids leaking from my cunt.

"Good morning, everyone," Master said. "This is my new submissive, Beth Wilson. Despite her appearance, and what's going to happen shortly, I consider her to be my most valuable possession for the next year. I expect everyone to treat her with the deference provided to me or your Captain. This morning, she's being punished for wandering about the ship without being led on her leash. If she approaches you during anything but an emergency and asks to be taken somewhere, you will stop what you are doing, take the end of her leash and lead her where she needs to go. In return for your assistance, she will hold still while you touch her intimately for thirty seconds."

That was news for me. Neither Reggie, Hannah or the Captain had fondled me when they led me around. Perhaps they waited for me to be told it would happen so I wouldn't think I was being dishonoring my Master when they did.

"For those of you who haven't gone on one of these cruises with us before, and I believe there's only a couple of you, beginning today, your Department heads will be submitting the names of someone on their crew who's been exceptionally hard working during the day. Tomorrow morning, those names will be put in a hat and one lucky individual's name will be drawn out after morning muster. Beth will then provide oral gratification to the winner at your choice of location.

"I know a lot of young men like to do the driving when given a blow job, but I assure you if you let Beth take control, you will be well rewarded for your patience. Edgar, if you'll please secure the slave for her punishment."

Edgar took my wrist cuffs and fastened them to the chain dangling from the pole with my front against the pole. He then fastened a soft leather strap around both me and the pole, so I was hugging it, with the cool metal running up my body. Master proceeded to give me ten strokes on the back of my body, neck to thighs. It wasn't a particularly harsh whipping. About what I'd come to expect based upon my rather limited experience. I didn't anticipate any of my stripes to last longer than a couple hours. When Master was finished with the first ten, Edgar removed the strap, spun me around and refastened me facing outward with the pole at my back and facing the large group of people watching my punishment. I know my nipples were hard as nails and my cunt awash with my juices to be so displayed.

Master gave me the remainder of my twenty on the front of my body, whipping me from my tits to knees. He was somewhat harder on my stomach and thighs, lighter on my tits and pussy, never concentrating more than one stroke to any particular area, all of me fair game. The last lash landed on my mound, but didn't hurt anything important. My whipping now over, Edgar released the strap and my hands. Everyone disbursed to their various and sundry duties and Master re-leashed me and led me back to the dining area where fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice had been set out.

"I'm not going to feed you, so help yourself. The whipping wasn't too bad, I take it?"

I started making up a plate of food while speaking. "No, perhaps even tamer than I expected, Master. When Mistress was demonstrating the various punishments I might expect from a Master, she was trying to explore my limits at the same time. When she used the cat on me, I was suspended with my legs spread so she could smack my cunt a couple times, right across my pubic lips and clit."

"Hmm. I imagine that hurt."

"Like a bitch, sir, but I also orgasmed when she hit my clit."

"We'll start exploring some when we use the dungeon equipment so I can come to know your body and it's responses well."

"Yes, Master."

"Normally, you'd be getting a more substantial breakfast, but we're sailing out at eight-twenty and you said you wanted to witness our departure and you're to start self defense training at nine," Master said. "We're on the north side of Long Island and there is a lot of boat traffic, so we'll be moving slowly until we pass Nantucket, probably ten knots or less. Since it's been awhile since we've been out the first day is kind of a shake down, make sure everything's working properly. After we're sure everything is shipshape and all the crew is working as one, we'll head down to Washington, DC, our first stop. Let's head back to the sundeck and watch our departure."

"Yes, sir."

The metal pole I'd been punished at was now gone and all the chairs and lounges replaced. Those without particular duties to do, including the woman Master said was the beautician/masseuse, Hannah and Angelique were out sunning themselves. Master told me the beautician was an ex-Marine and one of the snipers.

"It's handy. The beauty shop is on the top deck and we want the sniper high anyway. You should experience one of her massages. She's very good."

"Do you look for ex-military with beauty salon skills or hire ex-military and train them."

"I look for ex-military who are willing to learn new skills, then send them to training. Roberta said she was willing to learn to do hair and nails and massaging, so I sent her to those schools. It's one of the things we do when we're not sailing, cross train. Now I don't have anyone else trained to do hair, though as a model, Angelique may know something about hair and make up, but I have people who can shoot almost as well as she can. Our registered nurse is the secondary masseuse. Nobody is as good at Ethan working on marine motors, but three others are almost as good and four more can do it in a pinch. Almost anyone can show you the basics of shooting and self defense, but Edgar is a master at it. He can also fly the helo if Leo were killed or injured, but he's not the best pilot we have. We also have one other guy taking helicopter lessons. He can fly if he absolutely has to, but he's not certified. I am. I prefer not to because I can do other things with my time while we're flying, but I stay certified so I can do it if I have to."

"Where is Leo, sir? He wasn't at the Department Head dinner last night."

"Not aboard at the moment because the helicopter isn't aboard. He'll be flying out to meet us outside Washington. He'll be leaving us again after Norfolk, before our next stop at Port Canaveral."

"What are you doing in Port Canaveral, sir?"

"Meeting with some NASA and Space-X folks, including Elon Musk himself. Hopefully, I've got commerce to conduct with him since the successful astronaut launch to the space station a few days ago means his space transport business will be expanding. He wants to take tourists up into space at a hefty price."

"Would you like to go, sir?"

"Perhaps. I'm thinking about it."

I heard the diesels fire up and they started disconnecting the umbilical cords providing power and water to the ship. Master and I wandered over to the side where we could watch the ramp being put away and lines being released on both the pier and ship, lines being hauled in and coiled neatly out of the way. A few people were on the pier and I'm sure they were at least somewhat shocked to see a naked woman standing on the deck of the ship, a leash being held in her Master's hand. Little did they know, I would be this way for most of the next year. I waved and they tentatively waved back. I was here of my own free will, so might as well take joy from it.

"What do you think the people on the dock would do if you took me from behind right now, sir?" Pointing do the bystanders.

Master laughed. I was half serious when I suggested it. I wanted my cunt to be fucked in the worst way. He didn't take me up on my offer.

"You know, Master; we didn't really know what to think when we were looking over your questionnaire. Did you really expect someone to have sex with animals, or were you trying to eliminate those who would?"

"What do you think?"

"Now, I think you were doing things to both eliminate possible exotic fetishes and to try to establish limits for my slave agreement, sir. What if I had said I'd have sex with animals? Would I have been eliminated from contention?"

"Unfortunately, yes. There are other things which would have eliminated you as well. What we do, being a Dominant and submissive sex slave is strange enough. I don't want the outer edges of strange. It's messy for one thing. I prefer a more controlled environment. I hate to give up control for any reason. Allowing you to drive oral sex is bad enough, but it feels so damn good when you do it. I don't want to engage in blood play, breath play, gun play or fire play. I treasure you and anything which might mar you or hurt you is something I'm not interested in. Strangling you until you're unconscious while fucking you doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't want your magnificent body marked up permanently except possibly a few tasteful tattoos or reasonable piercings. No punishments which will show more than a few days later."

"I'm glad, Master. Mistress Layton told me I needed to be honest and not try to manipulate the results. We quickly eliminated those things which I knew I would never do under any circumstance, then started to explore what I didn't know. She had one of her slaves give me a facial after sucking his cock so I'd understand what bukkake was, and since I wasn't totally thrown off by it, experimented with the bukkake. After sucking multiple cocks, including a fairly large one, she allowed me to experience a glory hole. After testing various punishment instruments on me for ten strokes, we then explored some of the limits of the ones I was willing to accept, a different one each day."

"She sounds as if she was a good Mistress to you. Did you like her?"

We had started to pull away from the pier, moving almost sideways as thrusters below the ship helped guide her. When she was far enough away, the Captain would be able to run the main propulsion system through the propellors.

"Very much, Master. I became very close to her and each of her slaves, particularly her, even though I didn't consider myself the least bit girl centric. What I had learned before she trained me, told me that submissives feel very close to their Dominants, some of the bonds being stronger than marriage. It became clear to me this is true, as it was the strongest bond I'd ever formed to anyone, even with my prior boyfriends, even though I didn't love her in the traditional sense. It was a very powerful emotional connection."