My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very good at this," Jìngyi whispered.

"Dominant's don't like poorly trained slaves," looking up through her tangled pubic hair, becoming wet with my saliva.

I wanted to taste her source, the wellspring of her honey, and speared my tongue as deep as it would go in her tight tunnel, wiggling it, tongue fucking her, a louder moan escaping. "Don't stop," Jìngyi murmured.

"Not until you cum," I said, lifting and parting her legs further, bending them back so both holes were exposed. I licked down from one to the other, merely flicking back and forth over her crinkled back door. Jìngyi flinched at my exploration of her ring, but didn't protest or stop me and soon calmed again. Licking back over her perineum to the drops of fluid escaping the base of her slit. Flattening my tongue, I ran it up to her clit again, circling her nub, and going back down. For fifteen minutes, I played her like a musical instrument, licking, sucking, tiny nips, soft kisses, her whimpers and moans the music I created.

"Please, are you ever going to make me cum?" Jìngyi pleaded.

She was ready. I insinuated two fingers in her small pussy, and since she hadn't protested the tongue on her anus, I soaked my ring finger in her juices and started rubbing it over the rubbery ring protecting her rectum. As two fingers stroked her g-spot and my lips and tongue circled her clit, my ring finger leisurely broached her star. She gasped and shifted, but said nothing during her whimpers and moans and I slid it in to the second knuckle. I sucked on her clit while the tip of my tongue fluttered over it and my fingers slid back and forth an inch. Jìngyi gave a choked scream and my fingers grew much damper as she spasmed over them, her body shaking.

Jìngyi was still quivering three minutes later as I hadn't eased up on my stimulation.

She gasped, "Stop, stop, too much. You need to stop."

I became still, letting her body ease back from her orgasmic high.

She opened her eyes again and looked down at me. "That was amazing. No one has ever made me cum that hard."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I consider it my job now; to be sexually pleasing."

Suddenly, Jìngyi said, "Kiss me."

"My face is very messy right now and you will taste yourself on my lips."

"I don't give a damn. Kiss me anyway."

"Happily." I slithered up her body, allowing myself to rub against her until our lips were locked and she parted them for me.

We kissed for several minutes, our legs entangled and hands caressing the backs and bottom of the other. My back, her bottom. My hands could reach farther.

We stopped kissing at some point, just listening to each other breathe.

"Does your name have a meaning?" I asked.

"It is like gentle, joy, harmony," she replied.

"How badly did Master butcher it when he pronounced it when he introduced me?"

"Not too badly. He pronounced it 'Cheeng-yee, but the Y is silent. It should be 'Cheeng-ee'."

"You're my first female Asian lover. Hopefully, I will remember to pronounce it better. I had an Asian boyfriend in high school but we never had sex except once I masturbated him and he went by Tony."

"Did it hurt when you were whipped this morning," Jìngyi asked.

"It depends upon what you mean by hurt. As you can see, all the marks are gone now. I doubt I felt much of it even thirty minutes later. I've suffered training injuries much more painful. It stings a lot, especially when applied to my breasts or pussy. To a certain extent, I'm aroused by some punishments now. I orgasmed once during a whipping similar to Master's. I might have cum today if the whip had hit my clit. I've cum moments after a hard spanking. The arousal I feel minimizes the painful affects of the punishment, and if I have an orgasm soon after, it almost kills any pain."

"Would you mind if I spanked you? Or would you say Pluto?"

"It would depend upon how harsh it was. Under normal circumstances, no, and if you'd like to try it, I wouldn't mind. May I ask why? Research you know."

"Curious, I guess. I wasn't spanked as a child, nor has anyone else ever done it to me, and I have no understanding of what it would be like."

"Sounds as if you're more interested in being spanked, than spanking," I replied.

"I would, but first I'd like to be the giver and not the receiver, to see how you react to it. Plus, tiny Asian girl, tall, athletic, white girl. I'm getting a kick out of imagining little ol' me spanking you."

I laughed. "I see the humor. Okay." Since she was lying on the bed, I merely put myself over her thighs. Her bunk was narrow, so I had to lay at an angle, with my legs close to her shoulders and my head near her calves. She could practically stare up my bottom, including the wetness of my soggy pussy.

"You're very wet, aren't you. Even your upper thighs are wet."

"I was made to cum often after supper and I was aroused making love to you and I'm even aroused thinking about you spanking me. Plus now, I'm thinking of spanking you and how red I might make your ass and how I'd soothe it by making you cum again."

"Fuck," Jìngyi said. "Now I'm getting wet again."

"Be aware, you can probably spank me pretty hard. Another woman had to use my hairbrush to spank me as hard as Master does."

"I'm not going to use a hairbrush. You might be tempted in using it on me when it's my turn."

"Go ahead then."

She smacked me.

"Child's play," I said.

Jìngyi smacked me harder, maybe twice as hard.

"You're getting there," I said, "not bad."

"How hard do you want me to spank you? That one hurt my hand."

"You don't have to spank me harder. I just want you to know how hard I'm spanked normally."

"If I don't have to go harder, then this as hard as I'm going to do it. How many?"

"Ten, twenty, thirty if you want, but no higher, or I won't have time to spank you and have sex with you again."

Smack. "We certainly don't want that, do we?" Smack, smack, smack.

Jìngyi ended up giving me twenty.

"You're white American ass is quite red now," she said. "Perhaps you have some red man blood."

I laughed again, surprising her because she thought I should be in more pain. "Not likely. More likely to have asian blood from those bloodthirsty Mongol hordes which swept through parts of Europe. You probably can't feel it with your spanking hand, but touch your other hand to my ass and see how hot it is."

"Damn. You hot girl. You steamin'."

"Put your fingers in my twat. You'll see steaming." Please, please, please, I thought. Please make me cum.

She did put a finger in my cunt, tentatively sliding it in and out, then adding a second finger as she got braver, then a third. She seriously started to finger fuck me and I seriously started cumming, moaning loudly as Jìngyi sent me over the edge. She did it for a couple minutes, eventually slowing down as she considered what she'd done, made another girl cum for the first time.

"How do you feel?" I asked quietly, since she wasn't saying anything; just sitting there with her fingers inside of me, quiet and still, while her other hand rested on my toasty bottom.

"Okay. I guess I'm not going to die or burst into flames, am I," she said.

"I don't think so, no. I haven't."

I turned and looked at her, her fingers sliding out of me as I twisted. "It's kind of momentous, the first time you have sex with another woman, isn't it?" I asked. "Like you never believed it would happen to you, and now it has, you're not quite sure what to think." I picked up her right hand and began licking my juices off her fingers. She watched me do it, eventually smiling.

"You know," she said, "with my tiny hand, I think I could have gotten my whole hand up you."

"Really?" I asked, pausing. "My first Mistress did it to me once. It might be fun if you did it."

I added her little finger to my mouth, making four I was sucking on. She tucked her thumb alongside her palm and I soon had all five fingers in my mouth. I pulled her hand out.

"I think you're right. I think you could have fisted me. I might have to wait on that experience. Are you ready to be spanked now?"

"Will you be gentle?" Jìngyi giggled. "It's my first time."

"I'll start off nice and slow and you tell me when to stop."

"Deal."

I started off with a love tap and slowly increased the intensity, alternating between her two cute cheeks.

"Stop," she said.

I stopped. "Too hard?"

"No. I just wanted to talk about it some. It feels, surprisingly, not bad. Sure, there's this burning sensation, but it's all spread out and not really concentrated in one spot. And I do feel the warmth in my pussy, too. This could be sexy with the right person, no offense."

"None taken. Do you want me to stop or continue?"

"Continue, about the same strength, maybe ten more swats, then make me cum like I did you."

"Okay, except for the last part. I want to make you cum on my tongue so I can taste you."

"I can live with that," Jìngyi laughed.

I gave her ten more swats, then turned her over and dived between her legs. No lengthy seduction this time, just going for the gusto and she orgasmed within two minutes, moaning deeply as she shuddered on my tongue.

When her orgasm eased, she wiped some of her fluids off my face with the sheet, stroked my cheek with her hand, then kissed me.

"You don't mind if I can't lick you back yet?" Jìngyi said, softly. "I think I still need to wrap my head around this whole going down on another girl thing."

"No. You never have to lick me back if you don't want to. I was sent here for your pleasure. It's my duty to my Master. I'm just glad you helped me orgasm. I'm not allowed to masturbate. My orgasms belong to Master. Fortunately, he's been quite generous with them today."

"We have another thirty minutes. Would you mind if we cuddle?" She said.

In answer I pulled her down, spooning against her back, holding her loosely while I kissed the nape of her neck and shoulder. She'd occasionally coo, and shiver. I gave her twenty minutes of cuddle time before I told her I needed to be back before ten. She put on some clothes, refastened my leash and led my back to Master's quarters. Master wasn't there yet. We were a few minutes early.

"You can release this leash and fasten me to the long one on his bed," I told her. "Thank you for a pleasant evening."

"You're welcome, and thank you. I enjoyed it more than I thought it I would."

She changed leashes, then kissed me softly on the lips before she left. I laid down and closed my eyes, waiting for Master.

I must have dozed slightly as the first I realized he was there, his cock was resting on my lips. As soon as I realized, they opened automatically to accept him. He pushed is way in. I got him hard, expecting he would use my mouth through his completion. After a few minutes, he lay down behind me instead, and I felt him penetrate my pussy, sliding easily and slowly back and forth.

"Mmm, very nice, Master. I love you fucking me in the cunt."

"I wanted to talk and I can't very well do that with my cock in your mouth."

"What did you want to talk about, sir?"

"How was your evening with Jìngyi?"

"Very good, sir. Her name is pronounced Cheeng-ee, not Cheeng-yee."

"That's what you talked about with her; her name?"

"We talked of many things, Master."

I needed to cum from my fucking, so I asked for permission, received it, shivering in his arms as I spasmed, moaning. Master waited until my tremors ended.

"Did she allow you to cum?" Master asked.

"She finger fucked me, not licked me. I had one orgasm. She thought it possible she could get her whole hand in me. I think she's right."

"But she didn't fist you tonight?"

"No, Master. I gave her a real good orgasm, then she spanked me, fingered me while I was still over her lap. Then I spanked her and licked her again. After we just cuddled awhile. Girls like that, you know?"

"You spanked her?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you think she's submissive?"

"I don't know, Master. It may be nothing more than curiosity. She said she'd never had a spanking, even as a child. Wondered what it would be like. I think her spanking of me was to see how I'd react to it; to see if I hated it and wanted her to stop, to see if she could go through with it herself. She wondered about my whipping this morning; if it hurt."

The pressure was building for another orgasm. So delicious, increasing with each thrust of his dick sliding inside of me. I moaned, to show Master my appreciation. He picked up speed, increasing the pressure.

"May I cum again, sir?" I asked.

"Not until I do, Beth."

"About how long, Master. I feel very close."

"I'm not ready yet. Maybe four or five minutes."

"How bad is my punishment if I cum without permission?"

"Ten again, like the Club, but with a paddle, since it's no longer your first time."

I moaned, desperately. "I'll do my best, Master, but I'm so aroused from being with Jìngyi, and now your fucking."

"If you're willing to suffer another punishment in front of everyone, you may cum."

I tried very hard not to cum, thinking about my survey, school, my parents, anything I could to put it off. When I realized I was seconds away, I begged again.

"Please, Master, I'm begging sir. I won't last another minute."

He grabbed my nipples, pinching them. If he thought it would delay my orgasm, he was wrong. I shattered, my pussy pulsating as I crested, surging along the waves sweeping through every nerve ending of my quaking body. Whether it was my cunt clinging to his cock from my orgasm, or he'd just reached his limit, Master climaxed within fifteen seconds of when I did and the sensation of his throbbing dick pulsing his cum in me kicked me into a higher gear. I moaned louder. It was several minutes later before my breathing returned to anywhere near normal.

Master's shrinking cock began slipping from my still frizzing pussy and I knew I had to clean him off. I turned and moved to his groin to take care of the mess we'd made. When he was tidy, I released him with a whispered, "I'm sorry, sir. I tried my best."

"Apparently, your best isn't good enough."

Master turned over to go to sleep. I realized I needed to use the bathroom and I was leashed to the bed.

"I'm sorry, Master, but I need to use the restroom."

"You could have done this before I got back," Master said.

"Wasn't Jìngyi supposed to leash me as soon as I returned?"

"She was to return you to my quarters by ten. I said nothing about leashing you."

"I'm sorry again, sir."

"You can sleep in the cage tonight."

"Master?"

"The cage, under the bed. There's a door on your side of the bed. When you come back, leash yourself, crawl into the cage and pull the door shot behind you. It will lock. Sleep there."

Without even looking at me, he unleashed me, telling me to go. I hurried to his bath, urinated and used the bidet to clean the cum from my cunt, drying myself, brushing my teeth and rushing back. He was already turned away from me, asleep or pretending when I returned. I leashed myself to the bed, crawled into the cage and pulled the door shut. I heard it lock. It had a thin pad for me to sleep on, a tiny pillow and a blanket. I pulled the blanket over myself and tried to get comfortable.

Mistress Layton had a cage which she occasionally placed her slaves. I'd had to learn cock sucking on Luke while he was behind the bars. I didn't much like being in this one. I much preferred snuggling up against Master as I slept. Sleeping in a cage wasn't any fun. Nevertheless, I eventually fell asleep.

******