My Journey Pt. 06

Story Info
I take Britt home after our threesome with Emily.
3.5k words
4.93
3k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

After driving her home, Britt invited me inside. I had only known her for a few hours, and I already did more sexually with her than any other woman I have ever been with. I'm not sure what she had in mind, but I had to find out. I grabbed the box that Emily gave me and followed her into her condo.

Britt told me to make myself at home, and excused herself and went into the bedroom. I looked around the living room and kitchen. They were neat and clean. The furniture looked like a mix between Ikea and some hand-me-downs from relatives.

Britt returned wearing tight sweatpants that really accentuated her ass, and a loose sweatshirt. I was a little disappointed that she didn't invite me to help her change. Without asking, she got out a bottle of red wine and poured us each a glass. We shared a toast to Emily. I opened the box that Emily gave me. It was chocolate covered strawberries. I let out a loud laugh. Britt asked me what was so funny, so I just took out one and fed it to her.

She said, "What's that taste? Oh my God, is that what I think it is?", while putting her hand over her mouth.

I laughed some more, and told her the story of my dinner date with Sam and Emily, and the strawberries dipped in Emily's pussy. We both shared a few more strawberries, and laughed with each bite. I asked Britt to freeze two of them for another time. Britt looked at me and asked me what I meant by that. Suddenly things took a bit of a serious turn. I really didn't know what I meant. I took the cowards way out and said "Why did you invite me in?".

"I don't know", Britt said, " I just thought after all we did...." and trailed off.

"Look", I said, "Emily asked us to be together with her for a reason. I think we owe it to each other to see what happens. I had an incredible time with you today."

Britt confessed that when we were alone without Emily it was the most intimate she had ever been with a man. That when she had her sexual awakening in college she experienced a lot of sex, but had no emotional connection with anyone. That made sense to me, because she didn't seem to have any sexual inhibitions. It would be great to experiment with a partner, but to do all the things we did on a first meeting was not the best idea for a young woman looking for a relationship. So I told her about my current confusion, and my jump into bi-sex and group sex to figure out what I wanted. That while the sex was fun and satisfying, it was just sex.

I told Britt that the time she and I were together alone at Emily's, I felt an emotional connection that I heven't felt in a long time. Britt said she felt it too, but it scared her. I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. We sat in silence for awhile, when Britt's phone dinged.

It was a message from Emily. "Did you invite him in? Is he there with you now?" Britt shut off her phone, took the remaining strawberries, and put them in the freezer.

She came back with the bottle of wine and filled our glasses. She sat down next to me and draped her legs over mine. She said, "Could you stay with me tonight? We don't have to do anything."

I told here there was nowhere else I would rather be. She gave a little smile.

We just sat there on the couch in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. More like a couple that was comfortable just being together. I slowly rubbed Britt's legs, and she ran her fingers through my hair. This went on for some time when Britt jumped up. " Shit! I don't have anything for dinner!"

I laughed out loud and said "We do have two strawberries!".

Britt responded by punching me in the shoulder, and we both laughed.

We decided on getting Chinese takeout. Britt placed the order and I went to pick it up. On the way back I picked up a small bouquet of flowers. When I arrived back, and Britt answered the door, I introduced myself and handed her the flowers.

"Hi, I'm Brittany, but everyone calls me Britt.", she said. "Emily told me all about you."

So here we were doing everything backwards. Instead of the courting ritual that eventually may lead to sex, we had crazy, wild sex first, and then had a first date.

Dinner was actually a lot of fun. We tred to keep the conversation to first date topics; what do you do for a living, what hobbies do you have, etc. Britt helped show me how to use chop sticks, with limited success.

After dinner we watched some Rom-Com on cable. Mostly we would end up saying, "Just like us" and laughed at almost every scene. Then Britt said there should be a Rom-Com about how we met. The conversation switched to what actors would play us. The time flew by.

Once the movie ended, Britt invited me into her bedroom. I said I could sleep on the couch, if that made her more comfortable. "Really?", she exclaimed? "After all we did today you think I'm worried you might try to cop a feel?", and chuckled at her own words.

Since starting all this sexual experimentation after my first visit to Mark's, I kept a small bag in the car with a change of clothes and toiletries, so I went to retrieve it. When I returned, Brit was looking at her phone. There were several more texts from Emily. I checked my phone and had a message from Sam. It said "Emily is driving me crazy! Could you tell me how it went with Britt?". I responded with a shrug emoji and put the phone down.

I followed Britt into the bedroom, and I pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing her ample breasts. I cupped them gently, then put my hands in the waistbsnd of her pants, and slowly slid them down. "Huh", I said.

"Is something wrong?", she asked.

"It's just that I don't think I ever saw your ass without someting stuck in it."

She responded by punching me in the shoulder again. Hard.

Britt then undressed me like she had earlier, but there was more sensuality to her movements. Before, it was nice but mechanical. Now it felt more like foreplay.

"What do we have here?", she said grabbing my crotch. "Do you have a roll of dimes in your pocket?"

OK, I deserved that. When she pulled down my pants my cock sprang out. She grabbed my cock and led me to the bed.

Britt opened the drawer to her end table, which had a few different toys. "See anything you like?", she said?

I just closed the drawer and replied, "Just us tonight, OK?", and told her to lie face down on the bed.

I had taken a massage class in college, and used some of the techniques on her shoulders and upper back. She seemed a little tense in her shoulders, so I worked out some of the kinks. Moving slowly down her back, I puposely went past her butt cheeks, just lightly running my fingers over them, which elicited a soft moan from Britt. I massaged her leg, down to the calves, then back up to her butt, gently kneading each cheek. I told her to turn over, which she lazily did. Taking her right leg in my hands, I lifted her foot and began to massage it. There were some Reflexology tricks I learned, and I tried a few. One made her nose run a little, so I handed her a tissue. Moving to her left foot, I noticed a small tatoo of a rose on her ankle. She didn't paint her toenails, which for some reason surprised me. I kissed her foot and placed on back on the bed.

Britt started to prop herself up, but I stoped her. "Tonight we do things my way, OK?", I asked.

She just nodded and lay back. I kissed my way up her left leg, running my fingers along her inner thigh, skipped over her pubes and went down the right leg. She was already wet, and I was extremely turned on. I could tell this was a new experience for her, and she was letting me have control.

She was squirming a little as I made my way back up to her pussy. She was getting pretty wet, so I gently started licking around the edges. There was that same sweet taste from earlier today. Britt tried to push her pussy up to my mouth, but I stopped her and reminded her to let me do all the work. I slowly worked my tongue around the lips, and finally into her opening. Britt was moaning softly, a departure from her loudness at our first meeting. I continued slowly servicing her, spreading her lips and flicking my tongue over her clit. I continued this soft, slow motion, getting more and more reaction from her.

She started to moan, "Yes, yes", and I could tell she was getting close, so I gently inserted two fingers into her.

Soon she started to tense up, so I increased my pace a little, but still slow and gentle. She grabbed the sheets with both hands and started convulsing, her moans getting louder. I just kept the gentle motions, teasing her clit as she came. I'm no expert, but she came for a long time, so I think she may have had multiple orgasms. I was proud that I was able to please her. After she was done, I crawled up to her face, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then her lips. My jaw was a little sore from eating her, but I had a raging hardon. I sat up, pulled her legs up slightly, and entered her well lubricated pussy.

Britt bit her lower lip as I slowly entered her. She looked me in the eyes as I slid into her, but as I started to slide in and out, she closed her eyes, her lips slightly upturned in a little smile. As I slowly fucked her, I bent down and kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth and I playfully darted my tongue over hers, and she responded by doing the same. Just a nice soft deep kiss, not the wanton fucking from earlier with her and Emily. It didn't take me long to cum, and when I was done, I slowly pulled out. I lay next to Britt for a while, softly rubbing her head. I went to the bathroom, and when I returned, Britt was on her side fast asleep. I laid down and spooned her. I replayed the days events in my head as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to a vibrator buzzing on my cock. "Get up sleepy head!", Britt said, "I'm hungry!".

She was already showered and dressed. She had on loose fitting jeans and sweatshirt. She looked like an average girl next door, not the sexpot I spent the day with. I glanced at my phone and it was about 7:15AM.

I had a few more messages from Sam telling me to "Stop fucking around and tell me what happened with Britt!"

I replied "Which one was Britt?", and put the phone down.

Britt said Emily texted and called her a few more times, and she sent similarly cryptic messages. We shared a laugh as I went into the shower. In the shower, I tried to get a grasp on our relationship. We hadn't known each other for even a full day, yet we had more sex than most couples have in a month. Plus we did things I have never done or had done to me before.

I thought we had a breakthrough last night with the tender sex we had, but Britt seemed to be back to her normal self this morning. I remembered the advice from Mark and Irv and decided just to go with the flow. I dried myself off and got dressed.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Britt handed me my keys and walked out the front door. I dutifully followed. She gave me directions to a diner in the area. It was still a little early for a Sunday, and we were able to get a quiet booth in the corner. Britt wanted to sit side by side, which we did. We were off by ourselves, so we were free to talk without other patrons hearing. Britt said that last night was wonderful, but I could tell she was still processing her feelings.

She told me that since her parents were so strict, when she went to college she looked at sex as a forbidden thing, and not something normal in a relationship. She said our time together last night was different than any other sexual experience she ever had. I told her that when you have a connection with someone sex is different, and put my arm around her.

When the server came over, Britt asked for tea. She told me she didn't like coffee, so I ordered a tea also. I thought to myself, in the 20 or so hours I have known her, I have seen every inch of her body, yet I didn't know some basic facts about her.

The texts and calls from Emily kept coming, so Britt snapped a selfie of us and sent it to her. "Yay!" was Emily's response.

We ordered our breakfasts, and while we were waiting, we discussed what we wanted to do after. There was a Craft Show that Britt wanted to go to, so we planned that for right after breakfast. Britt had a hearty appetite, which seemed a little unusual for a girl with such a slim build, but we did a lot of activity yesterday to burn off any excess calories. Plus it felt good that she was comfortable to eat like that in front of me. Many times during first or second dates the woman would order some small salad or other low calorie food, or take half of a normal meal home.

While I was thinking all this I felt Britt's hand slide down over my crotch and start squeezing my cock. I looked around to be sure no one could see, and put my free hand between her thighs. I could feel the warmth of her pussy, and between that and Britt's hand work, I got hard. She kept this up until the check came, and when it was time to leave the diner was a lot more crowded. So I had to have her walk in front of me and I closely followed so no one would notice the bulge in my pants. When we got back in the car she thanked me for breakfast, gave me a kiss on the lips, and squeezed my cock again.

We drove over to the Craft show, and Britt found a couple small pieces of jewelry to buy, and she suggested we take a walk in a nearby park. It was a nice autumn day, and the leaves were just beginning to change. She held my hand as we walked along the path, talking about the colors of the trees, noting the occassional squirrel running around.

As we passed other couples, they would smile and say hi, as did we. I couldn't help thinking to myself that while we may look like a "normal" young couple, we have probably done things sexually that they would never consider doing. I started to get hard again. Britt noticed the change and my step, looked down, and said, " What am I going to do with you?"

She then pulled me off the path into a more wooded area, got on her knees, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock. I was pretty nervous, and kept a keen lookout. Britt calmly stroked my cock, then opened her mouth and closed it over the head. "Mmmmmm", she hummed, and vibration made my cock twitch.

Then she started to slowly suck my cock. Different than she had before, slower paced and gentler. When she withdrew I could feel the cold air in my cock, to be replaced by the warmth of her mouth as she went back down. I was still a little nervous, as I could see couples and families in the distace walking by, but none of them looked our way.

Britt stopped for a second and said, "If I finish you now, will you have anything for me later?"

I nodded yes, and she smiled and got back to work. She started to deep throat at a faster pace and it wasnt too long before I whispered I was ready. She sped up even more and I started cumming instantly. She swallowed every drop, then leaned back to watch my cock start to go down. I put my cock back in my pants, and zipped up. She lead me back to the path. Now as we passed the other people on the path I was wondering if anyone could tell what we had just done.

After the park we went back to Britt's place. It was early afternoon. Britt made some tea and we sat down to drink it. At some point she said "Happy 1 day anniversary!"

Sure enough, I looked at my phone and we had just passed the 24 hour mark of meeting in Sam's kitchen. It was the strangest, craziest, and most wonderful 24 hours of my life.

I thought back to our walk in the park, and Britt asking me if I would have anything for her later after she blew me in the bushes. So I had the expectation of another play time before I had to go home.

Britt still didn't have much food in the house, so we went grocery shopping. She stocked up for the week and I picked out some steaks for dinner. After we got back to her place and put away the groceries, Britt asked if I wanted to stay over again. I did, but had to go back to my place to pick up some clothes to wear to work the next day. It took about an hour round trip. While home, I prepped myself, because I'm pretty sure I saw a strap-on in Britt's nightstand.

I got back to her place around 5:30. Britt had already made a salad, was heating small potatoes in the toaster oven, and had seasoned the steaks. She had a small propane grill on her patio, so I started it.

While the grill was heating up, I asked Britt how she liked her steaks. She said between rare and medium rare, which was another pleaseant surprise. Most women I know like their steaks well done. As I cooked the steaks, Britt joined me and handed me a glass of red wine. I mentioned that she had some nice wines, and that I din't know very much about them. Britt said that Emily and Sam introduced her to wines and she learned what she knows from them.

We had skipped lunch, so we were both pretty hungry. Britt had set the table, dimmed the lights, and lit 2 candles. Dining by candlelight, something else that

seemed out of character for Britt. She is full of suprises. Right as we were about to start eating, I received a text from Sam, asking if I was still with Britt. So I sent him a photo of the two plates.

Sam responded, "Sweet! When is the wedding?"

I showed it to Britt, and I sent Sam another photo us the two of us giving him the finger.

I got lucky and cooked the steaks perfectly. Dinner conversation revolved around the events of the day, and how Sam and Emily kept asking about us. Emily apparently had played matchmaker for us without either of us knowing. She did a pretty good job.

Our conversation became a little more serious. Neither of us had thought about anything more that a sexual escapade with Sam and Emily, and here we were a day later still together. This was all new to Britt, and was certainly different than any relationship I had ever had. I used the advice I received from Mark and Irv and told her not to overthink anything. Just enjoy the moment, and we will see where it goes. She seemed to be at ease with that approach. I realized that we had not discussed music, so I asked her what she liked. Again, I was surprised she liked '60's folk groups like Simon and Garfunkel and The Band, because she was really into the lyrics. Very cerebral. I was afraid that she was into death metal. The more I learned about her the more complex she appeared.

After dinner, we cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. Britt said, "Time for dessert!", got a can of whipped cream out of the refrigerator, and headed for the bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers