My Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
The remainder of the evening and weekend with Britt.
2.6k words
4.31
1.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

Britt walked from the kitchen to the bedroom carrying the can of whipped cream. Not surprisingly, sex was going to be our dessert. I sat at the table for a few seconds wondering exactly what she had in mind. When I walked into the bedroom, Britt said, "Last night we did it your way. Tonight, I'm in charge!"

I thought back to yesterday, and how exciting it was to be dominated by Emily. My mind started to race thinking about what she had in store.

When I went into the bedroom, it was empty. Britt had gone into the bathroom. She called to me to get naked, get under the

blankets, and turn out the lights. I quickly undressed and jumped into bed. I was already hard from the anticipation.

After about 5 minutes, Britt emerged from the bathroom. The light from the bathroom hurt my eyes at first, but then I could see Britt's silhouette in the doorway. She slowly, deliberately walked into the bedroom, leaving the bathroom light on.

As she got closer, I could see she was naked, except for a pair of black stockings. She got to the bed, and threw off the blankets. Britt picked up the can of whipped cream, and straddled me in the 69 position. She sprayed some whipped cream on her pussy, and some on my cock. She gave a simple command. "Eat me."

I stuck my tongue out and licked some of the whipped cream off of her. There wasn't too much cream, and soon I got the wonderful taste of her pussy. At the same time, Britt lapped the whipped cream off of my cock. Then she added a little more, and licked that off. She never put my cock in her mouth, just licked off the cream. I ran my hands along her legs. The stocking felt so smooth and silky. Britt stopped licking my cock and said "Stop!"

After I removed my tongue from her pussy she sat up and said "Worship my ass."

There was no real emotion in her voice, just simple commands. No humiliating talk, just robotic instructions. It was an amazing turn-on.

Britt backed her ass to my mouth. I used my newly learned skills to give her as much pleasure as I could. First kissing both cheeks, then flicking my tongue over the rim, and finally penetrating her asshole. I noticed there wasn't much taste. The last time I had my tongue in her ass there was the strawberry flavored lube. I was looking forward to tasting her ass, and I was intrigued by the lack of taste. Britt started rocking back and forth, basically face fucking me with her asshole. I thought my cock was going to explode. I heard Britt turn on a vibrator and she started using it on herself, still rocking back and forth on my tongue. Before long I felt the now familiar tensing of her body letting me know she was close to cumming. Finally she pushed her ass tight against my face. I tried to move my tongue as much as I could as she came.

Britt slowly got off me and instructed me to get on my knees on the floor. Again,

no real emotion in her voice, just a gentle instruction. She sat on the bed, raised her right leg, and told me to remove her stocking. I slowly rolled it down over her knee, down the calf, and over her foot. Then she said, "Suck my toes."

So I opened my mouth and covered her big toe. I had never done this before, but being on my knees and servicing her foot was much hotter than I would have thought. I started working on all her toes, while gently massaging her foot. As I did this, Britt rubbed her left foot on my cock. She still had that stocking on, and the silky fabric felt so good. Then she said "Now the other one."

I reached for the left stocking and did the same. Once the stocking was off, I sucked the toes on her left foot, until she said to stop.

Britt told me to get up and lie on the bed. She crawled on the bed, put a pillow under me, and grabbed my ankles and pulled them up. I expected to feel a dildo on my ass, but instead, Britt took my cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She moved up a little and pushed my legs back to my chest, and started fucking me. I heard of this Amazon position, and thought it would be uncomfortable, but it actually felt great. I was definitely in a submissive position, but at the same time my cock was sliding into Britt's velvety smooth pussy. It wasn't long before I came hard into her, and she kept fucking me until I started to soften. Without a word, she got up and went into the bathroom.

When she returned, Britt sat on the bed with her legs dangling off the side. She calmly said "Eat me."

I got on the floor and put her legs on my shoulders. Britt had cleaned up some, but there was still a little of my cum oozing out. I tried to pay attention to her clit, but Britt pushed my head down to her opening, forcing me to lick up some of my own cum along with her fluid. I was a little turned off by that, but this was her time, so I lapped up what I could. She put her feet on my shoulders so I could probe a little deeper, then I went back to working on her clit. It was pretty swollen so I knew she really got off on making me her submissive. It didn't take long for her to cum again, and she pulled her legs up as she pushed my face tight to her pussy. When she finished, she ran her fingers through my hair, and told me to clean myself up. As I washed, I thought about how I really loved being submissive to the women, yesterday by Emily, and tonight by Britt.

When I returned, Britt motioned me to get in bed, then she spooned me. She softly spoke in my ear that I took instruction well. I told her that it was the best weekend I had in a long time. I wanted to talk about our next step, but I wasn't sure how Britt felt, and I didn't want to spoil things. So I just said "Goodnight", and we both fell asleep.

The alarm went off at 6:30AM. I opened my eyes. I was slightly disoriented, forgetting that I was still at Britt's place. I turned to her and said good morning. Britt smiled and got out of bed. Sometime in the night she put on sweats, so I didn't get see her ass as she went to the kitchen. I put on a pair of boxers and joined her.

Britt was boiling water for tea, and took out a couple boxes of cereal and milk. Britt poured herself some raisin bran, and I did the same. As we ate, we both ignored the elephant in the room. It was a wild, fun filled weekend, but was there more to it than just a quick fling?

I told her that I would like to spend next weekend with her if she wanted, and she said she would like to. However, her parents were coming to visit on Sunday afternoon, so I would need to leave Sunday morning. That was actually a relief, because I was worn out from so much sex over the weekend, and didn't know if I could survive another whole weekend with her. I said that I would come up with some ideas to do and let her choose from them. We planned for Friday right after work.

After breakfast we took a quick shower together. It was a small shower, so all we could really do was wash ourselves, but it was still enjoyable. I dressed in the bathroom, while Britt went into the bedroom to dress. When I walked into the bedroom, I was surprisd at what I saw. Britt had on her office attire, a loosely fitting dark blue pantsuit with a white blouse. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytale. She had on earrings she got at the craft show, and a thin gold necklace. She stepped into some low heeled shoes. Her makeup was very subdued, and her outfit concealed her trim figure and large breasts. You would never guess she was the same woman I spent the weekend with. She was truly a mystery. "Wow", was all I said. She looked at me and smiled.

I packed my clothes, and we walked out together. "See you Friday", was all she said, and gave me a kiss goodbye. I got in my car, and drove off to work.

Once at the office, I got a cup of coffee from the breakroom and went to my office and turned on my computer. Irv came over and had a couple questions about a project he was doing. I answered his questions, and he said, "How was your weekend?" I told him it was great, but I couldn't talk about it at work. He kept hounding me for details, so I told him we could talk about it later.

After work Irv and I went out for a drink. He wanted to know what happened over the weekend, and I began by telling him about the visit to Sam and Emily's. He asked if I had a threesome with the two of them. When I told him l already did that previously, he didn't believe me. Then he asked me what exactly happened.

This is how the conversation went:

Me: "The guy left, and I had sex with his wife and another girl."

Irv: "No fucking way!"

Me: "I'm telling you, it was me and two women. The wife is a bit of a dominatrix."

Irv: " You are so full of shit! The guy just left your there to fuck his wife?"

Me: " I hardly believe it myself. Best part is, her friend and I hit it off and we spent the rest of the weekend together."

Irv: "Quit yanking my chain! Last week you asked about being bi, and now you are having threeways with women?"

Me: "These girls were both out of my league. Both hot, and did things sexually that I never would have dreamed of."

Irv: "Now I know your lying! You're telling me those supposedly hot chicks were kinky too?"

Me: "I'm serious! My tongue is still sore from every where I stuck it over the weekend! But I just feel a little strange about the whole thing."

Irv: "What's the problem?"

Me: "I don't know. I like this girl, but she is really sexually agressive. For instance, we were at the park on Sunday, and she pulled me into the woods and just gave me a blow job. In broad daylight."

Irv: "Alright, no girl would do that. It was a guy, wasn't it?"

Me: "No, it was a girl."

Irv: "Look, I've had my share of meet ups in parks and woods and truckstops. It's OK to do that. Lots of guys do."

I got out my phone and showed him the selfie that Britt and I sent to Emily.

Irv: "Who is that, your sister?"

Me: "No, I'm telling you. She's the one I spent the weekend with! I'm going to see her next weekend."

Irv: "Well, either you are the luckiest guy on the planet, or the biggest bullshit artist! So, you are over guys then?"

Me: "l don't know. I really liked that too."

Irv: "The way you describe this girl, it sounds likes she has sex like a guy anyway. So maybe that's what you want."

That was a revelation to me. He was right. When it comes to sex, Britt acted more like a guy. Sex for the sake of getting off, with no emotional attachment. I was the one trying to make an emotional connection with her.

Then Irv said that maybe I was her bottom. "Did she fuck your little pussy good?" he grinned.

"No, but she tongued it, then her friend pegged me. Does that count?", I replied.

"Man, you are so full of shit! There is no way that happened! Why don't you just tell the truth? You sat home alone all weekend playing with yourself!", laughed Irv.

There was no convincing Irv that I had wild, kinky sex all weekend with two women I barely knew, but he did help me understand Britt's sexuality a little better.

Once at home I searched the internet for things to do during the weekend, but all I really knew about Britt was that she liked craft shows, wine, and kinky sex. I texted Emily to see if she could give me any hints, but she wasn't much help, telling me that she thought Britt liked craft shows. But she did say Britt told her that she liked me. That made me feel good, but made finding something interesting to do much more stressful.

I came up with some ideas; a visit to a local garden and arboretum, a wine tasting at a nearby winery, going to an amusement park, or a pick-your-own apple orchard. She would surely like one of those choices. I didn't want to take the easy way out and suggest dinner and a movie.

I was going to call her with my ideas, when I relalized I never got her number! Panicking, I was going to call Emily again, when I got a text.

"Hey, its Britt. Are we still on for this weekend?"

I immediately called her and apologized, trying to explain that I forgot to ask for her number because I had such a great time. She said, "Intelligence isn't your strong suit is it? That's OK, I like them big and dumb. Well, dumb, anyway."

That sharp wit is another thing I liked about her. I told about my ideas for the weekend, proud that I came up with some novel things that she would like. But she responded, "They all sound like fun, but on Friday I was thinking dinner and a movie".

Once again she had thrown me a curveball. Who is she? A kinky, sex crazed vixen? Or a typical suburban girl? Could she be both? I told her that dinner and a movie would be great. I suggested a Japanese restaurant that I liked and told her she could pick the film. Maybe her choice of movie would give me some insight to her personality. I just hoped it wasn't a slasher film.

Britt and I texted each other now and then during the week, mostly just to say hi, or send a meme we saw. Britt sent a few cat videos, so I filed that information away to use later..

I was looking forward to Friday night. I was actually quite nervous about seing Britt again. She is not like any woman I have ever dated. Britt is far more wild sexually than me, and I was concerned she would get bored of me before too long.

I resisted the urge to text her more frequently, and used the week to recover from all the sex I had with Britt and Emily.

There was also a big concern I had about sex. We did more sexually than anything I had done in my entire life to this point, and I wasn't sure what I could come of with to keep her interested. I remembered that I had a book on oral sex I bought years ago, so I found it and read through it again, hoping to find something different to try on Britt.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers