All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 09'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HeritorHeritor10 months ago

I'm really enjoying the story, very much anticipating finding out where the road leads!

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker10 months ago

It’s a fascinating story about mind control and abuse. He will need serious therapy to return to any semblance of a recognizable life once they split, which is inevitable. She’s really gone down the rabbit hole and he still follows, thinking this is love. Well written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

For 2 pages you summed up the direction of this series nicely: no intimacy. Increased sadism because she wanted to hurt him, transcending BDSM into abuse, and lonliness. He is lonely. His life is one of pain: emotional and physical and what’s worse: she likes it. She didn’t turn him into a slave because he wanted to be one, she turned him into a slave because she hates him.

But then you went and made him eat shit and like it. You had him be abused and get aroused. You had him tell how much he loves her while being abused. It’s the female equivalent of beating your wife and having her proclaim how much she adores you. Loves you. Worships you. All the while you are breaking ribs, fingers, grinding lit cigarettes into her skin.

Doesn’t seem reasonable, does it.

Then you ignore the physiology. She is wearing stilettos. Spikes. You said she ground her heel into his chest. If she left 13 sole prints on his chest, she would have pieces his chest with her shoe, at the very least she would have drawn blood.

Then there is the ball torture. Sadly, history is replete with examples of what would happen: vomiting, intense nausea, loss of bowel and bladder control, castration. You always talk about how she beats on his nutsack but you ignore the reality. You gloss over the consequences. You pretend that nothing permanent happens.

A.) if he is in pain, there is no way he would get an erection. You describe him as being hurt beyond measure. You try it. Have someone assault you abd then tell us how erect you got.

B.) she disgusts him. Hates him. It’s one thing to be in an abusive relationship and trapped. Believing that it’ll get better, that she loves you and if you just do this thing you can avoid being hurt.

An abused spouse lives in fear of saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, breathing the wrong way. Love isn’t the underlying emotion that compels their behavior.

Fear is. And you ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story plz keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel the story is heading into mind-control/conditioning territory.

I've always had the impression Ellen cared for the MC. I think she's now just into power-plays, while giving the appearance of caring, as she realizes that's what the MC needs to keep going. If he didn't get his emotional needs met, he's not interested in pursuing this situation with her. I feel this was foreshadowed in this chapter. Despite the emotional release the MC had at the end, it was long in coming.

-

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for this story.

-

Be well!

LoveRangerLoveRanger10 months ago

Very well-written chapter. Eagerly looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Constantly waiting for the latest chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was hope that in page one of this chapter and after have three beers he was going to get her to open open up about their relationship. But no by page three she showed her continued contempt and hatred for him. While did the tango on his chest and balls, all the while showing her hateful face and in her eyes. If she would have smiled at him while doing it would have showed her playful love but no nothing just content. Then would she did in the dungeon if that was her trying to show any kind of love she missed the mark, she couldn’t even fake love for him. He has got to see her hatred for him, she see nothing but a slave in her eyes for him. On page one he could have told her there different levels of slavery, love type where it’s not just brutal, then there is what she has been doing to him. He needs to just divorce her before she really hurts him for real..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic. So hubby you want to be more intimate? How how swallowing my 10 inch cock. Wonder where it will wind up after sucking it down...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I will say that is a great story. It real makes you think on this Relationship between husband and Wife. I thought after he told his wife that he missed being intimate with her, as in touching,being close, small loving talk and such, not so real sex with her. And She said she would try. But all we see is Distain and hatred for him, Especially when she was standing and marking his chest and balls. The looks that he could see in her face and eyes, clearly he could see no love there! And later down stairs her idea of showing the act of being intimate, and loving was just more teasing Denial of orgasms. There is really no love left in her she can't even Pretend with smiles. He needs to run as fast as he can, then divorce her. And to make a point, the reason she helped him not be exposed at the Congressman's golf club, going to shower. He is just a pay check too, so she couldn't let him Humiliated and lose his job and pay checks, not because she loved him. Last one last question, yes he excepted to being her slave to help him, but way can't he demand he stop being her slave and go back to being her submissive??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving this story. Can't wait for next episode

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1 - it’s a story. I don’t need the physiology lessons.

2- it’s complicated. I like that.

3 - you are a great writer and storyteller. You set up rhythm and know how to hook in your readers. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In this fascinating story the husband readily agreed to a power dynamic switch from him to her. A D/s arrangement. However she desires to move it to Mistresss/slave relationship. No, I mis-stated. It’s not a relationship; Cannot have a relationship with an object- piece of property -a machine - a robot. He agreed to it under duress, but that’s not what he wants. He wants intimacy, he wants empathy, he wants recognition as an individual, he wants love reciprocated. His spirits soar when she gives him even a little bit of it. But he goes deep, deep into the depths of depression when she denies him any recognition of his humanity.

D/s relationships are fun to read about. Enslavement is not. I wonder if this series will end in tragedy. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...