All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 11'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
slv4herslv4her9 months ago

Damn!!! That is soooo hot (and we’ll written). Please don’t ever end this story. One question /comment that I have, however, is The seeming inconsistency that I noted in the story. I thought that after they had marital sex that only a week passed before She locked him in the cage. However he then alluded to the fact that he had not been free of the cage for several months and had not had sex for over a year (I think that was the period of time. Maybe 2 years)?) Did I miss something?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

I called it.

She’s a hypocrite. He cheated, she demanded slavery, chastity, emasculation, disrespect, assault, torture, castration.

But it’s ok for her to cheat.

So exactly why is he married to her? Serious question. What’s in it for him? Being ass fucked like a homosexual? Eating his jizz like a homosexual?

Why not just force him to take estrogen pills and feminize him?

The reason he didn’t have sex with her is easy and it has nothing to do with making love. The truth is he despises her as much as she hates him.

galefiregalefire9 months ago

Truth be told I was kind of hoping a story like this wouldn't go the cuck route. Not that it's not good or well written but I've read a lot of these and it's not my favorite. You've done a real good job of a slow femdom male slavery story. It's been well though out and the escalation of it all was honestly one of the best spaced story design I've seen from a femdom revenge/manipulation story.so my one gripe aside I'm excited about the next chapter and Im thrilled by your release schedule.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the greatest stories I think I've ever read! But it gets me so so mad at Ellen and her husband, that I some times think that I want to kill her for him. She is just such a hateful bitch, it makes me crazy. To lock her husband in a jail in the basement Dungeon, and Intensolly turn on the intercom system, so he can hear the first time that she makes him a cuckold in his own house, and bed, is just Beyond cruel, It's in humane! Ever since she made that cake, she had already decided to cuckold him after pretty much Ruined his Ability To get a hard on, from keeping his cock locked in a chastity cage to long. But his little bit of Verbal resistance to to idea of fucking someone else, Just really pissed her off, to end up making him Listen to it as she fucked her love. After she had almost Ruined his ability to get a hard on, just mean. But the most aggravating think is how her husband excepts everything she does to him, with him only Whining a little bit and then still excepts it. Like a normal man would have possibly jumped on her when she unlocked the jail, and possibly beat her to death, or at least hurt her badly. Then maybe she would have understood that he would not except her cuckolding him. But at the very least he should of done, is Tossed her out of the house and divorced her.

I'm sorry that the author ask for something to make this more of a up lifting ending on the next two chapters. BUT the fact that she has finally crossed the big red line for most men, that can never happen! For a man, doing the first cuckolding is the end. It's divorce time at the very least, as that pussy is no longer his alone and men don't like sharing that. Sorry I could help with the happy ending. But I'm still coming down from being hoping mad!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your imaginative writing is amazing - first class.

I can feel the pain of the husband.

Makes me wonder if he will ever have a limit - a this is just too fucked up moment.

Look forward to future chapters. My current favorite storyline.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is such a wild ride.I really like your writing style. The way you show how the husband think is spectacular. Hopefully, you will finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoy your writing style and this story. Please don’t stay away too long. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that could abide by this.

LoveRangerLoveRanger9 months ago

Wow. Whenever you decide to pick up where Part 11 left off? I'll be right here waiting...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story line. I do feel sorry for the now newly cuckold husband. He had lots of Opportunities to go divorce her, all along the way for over 2 years, but he didn't. Everyone could see she her Hatred of him, and the path she was leading him down. She even told him everything she was going to do to him, from Submissive To slave, cuckold slave, but he just Kept agreeing with everything. There was only going to be 2 outcomes, one divorce her, or him being her cuckold, and denied slave, and he excepted the Ladder of the 2 Choices. The real question is why does he even act like his feeling mean anything, he has already excepted all her actions, so why is he acting mad and whining about it. Only one think is left to happen, is her make him watch her fuck other men, and then her requiring him to clean up the creampies!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There were a lot of times where he could have stood up for himself but he didn't. I hope atleast now he decides to end it rather than stay living like a doll to be used and abused by her. No one can handle that amount of abuse and stay sane.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is not credible. Your character is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it. Please don't keep us waiting too long.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard9 months ago

Wish to find a woman like this one day

JoinedlateJoinedlate9 months ago

I was hoping for redemption and equalization in the relationship as the story shows emotions associated with violated trust and potential foregiveness. I cannot handle the spike and resentment that continues to deepen even if this is theoretically the point of slavery in this context. I will read one more episode and if there is not a resolution for both main players then I will have to give up on this thread. It is too dark.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker9 months ago

Still like the writing but I only this ends soon. No one should be treated this way. He’s already lost her so I fail to see what he gets from this. That’s not to mention that he will lose his job and everything else that makes him an individual. Please buddy, just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I read an entry in a blog years ago. The husband and wife were in a similar situation. He did not want to be cucked, but she was insistent that if he was really a slave, then she should be able to have a lover. Similar to the story, she put him in a closet, she left, and came home with a "guy." Everything tracked like this story. The husband was devastated. He was like a ship without an anchor. 24 hours after the "act," She had him sit down (like an equal) and had him watch a video of what really happened. It was all a set up. There was no cuckolding. The video showed her husband that everything was a series of recordings, so he could hear. Even after he realized that it was all fake, he stayed depressed. Even though it was a head fake, their relationship was compromised. They had to have counselling to reset their marriage. The end result was that he went from slave to submissive and had very clear safe words.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story has been so great to read can't wait for next two chapters you Mentioned coming Down the road a bit later, It's to bad I've been looking a couple times every day for each chapter! I always been a little sad about how my last two marriages ended in divorce. But after following these couple, I feel though my were just two fun parties at the end of both. But never in my wildest dreams could I Imagine a wife this hateful and Vindictive. Or a husband so weak and submissive to except all of it from her. She truly was all out to totally destroy him and she did. But over cheating on her after they married, to knew what kind of man he was she started letting him dominate her at the beginning of their Relationship before marriage. I believe her Hatred for him made her stay married to him, just to completely destroy him. She has never really showed him love once she confirmed his cheating. She could have just divorced him then but there would have been very little revenge enacted on him that way. So what if it took her 2-3 year to enact her revenge to Accomplish her goal. All I know if she would have been one of my ex's, I would have drove as fast as I could to a divorce lawyer, once she started talking about helping to change my ideas about sex with her, to start with a chastity cage. Please does wait to long before you finish the next two chapters, I can Hardly wait for them....

Psychman24Psychman249 months ago

I love you and respect you, you're the best person I know, I owe a debt of gratitude I can never repay, you hold my heart in a way no one else ever could. And the way I will show this is to enslave you, completely remove your manhood, fuck other guys at will, and deny that you are even my husband any more. You are the one I love, the most important person in my life, but if you won't be my slave and cuckold I will divorce you and reject you. To stay with a person who does that to you is not love. It is some sort of sick addiction or dependence fueled by extreme self-loathing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I certainly like the other story as well - perhaps more, ultimately, depending on how this one ends. I think this one is just a bit more compelling to some readers because people are keen to see where you are going with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As much as I hate the MC, this is well written. I can say that I'd never let myself be treated that way and at the same time understand how a single error could put me exactly in this guy's shoes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic STORY!!!

Would love to see her completely dominate the guy! He needs to go on an puny allowance and do ALL the chores! :)

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t understand the criticism. To me this story is about Ellen and Her developing sadism. She is manipulating Her husband expertly into accepting it and turning him into the sexless slave that She has decided that She wants him to be. For him to rise up and resist or divorce or any of the ideas floated out there would only ruin a great story. There are other stories with those kind of “happy endings” if that’s what you want. I hope this one continues with Ellen’s degradation and permanent slavery and emasculation if him. In fact, as has been alluded to once or twice, I hope She eventually has his penis removed! How hot would that be. Long live Ellen!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope one of these scumbags murders the other soon

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Certainly hope there’ll be more before too long!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story and a good reason why abused people shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Because we all know what he would have done to her. After her had told her he would not except her having sex with someone else. Then for her to force him to listen to her and her love have sex. What man would stay sane after that with out him being able to go stop them, all locked up. I'm he would have used the gun on her when she unlocked and he went straight to get the gun. She couldn't have stopped him, and she would have pretty much deserved it after that Extreme cruelty.......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah don't put the next chapters on the backburner, throw them into the fire instead.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wouldn’t mind another 11 parts of this story. Not being greedy am I ?? The last two parts had me all over the place not being a fan of pegging and cuckiolding but still had me engrossed, such is the excellence of your writing. When you first posted this story I did say will Ellen become the bitch from hell, well I think she’s about there now, Ellen is still good in my books. Keep up the works and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really don't like stories like this, one where the other is just sadistic and mean for no reason and don't listen to the other person are unsettling and upsetting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jeez! This is CNC and reluctance. Please USE such tags. The guy is always reluctant to be a SLAVE throughout the story. There's nothing wrong with what you wrote and might satisfy the needs of many people but it surely was too much for me. What I didn't like was how nonchalant Ellen seems about doing the same thing that she has been punishing her husband for. It makes me sick that she would betray her partner's trust in such a manner.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked reading this story, real made me thing about how some people are just so abusive to their partners. If this was a real life story, I think she would going to prison for physical cruelty, and abuse, and mental torment and abuse, if not brainwashing too. As far as the husband, I think he may spend some time in a psych ward, if not a lot of meant of counseling, to be able to act like a normal human. Hope the next couple chapters come out soon. Would real like to see how the author finishes out the story. I almost want there to Be 2 different endings, but since the author has kind of closed the happy end part by letting the wife fuck another man and officially making him a cuckold, on top of being an abused, ass raped slave, happy ending is off the table, too bad for that possibility..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I this marriage could have survived as a slave, master set up if his had not become too abusive and crossed the big red line 4 different ways. First being the forced rape of his ass. Second being her seriously telling him that his cock would stayed locked up because he would not be allowed to use it for sex ever again. Third when she told him she looked in to having him castrated, but she was holding off on that option for now. And finally the Fourth when she made him listen to her fuck another man to cuckold him. This marriage, or partnership, or what ever you want to call it can not go on, they must divorce and separate from each other, before someone gets killed….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great sorry, well paced, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was a great story and very similar to my own experiences except my wife/mistress made me watch her fuck other men

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The start was good. But I hope this is just fiction to u. A person doesn't say "I love u very much" and follows it up by "but if u don't comply with every single one of my sexual fantasies we are done"

That's the issue here. And I don't think here is a realistic way to make it work without going into even more illegal territory besides him somehow getting warm with the idea of being a cuck and accepting it VOLUNTARY. If this is meant to be dark I hope it has a dark ending. Something that makes it obvious that this isn't acceptable in the slightest beyond erotica. Because sadly this forum has created more than a few women who actually belive that's how marriage should/can work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boy did she ever brainwash, and ruin this man. What a Sadistic, uncaring, fucking cheating slut, of a bitch! She just did what she was doing all this stuff against him for, cheated on her. So what, are they even now????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

one of the best stories ever on this site, please keep going and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story wise this isnt much different from other stories of this type, u can mostly predict what going to be next on the list.

Whats different is that we only have husband POV. The author doesnt tell us the wifes taughts. This makes it a horror story, where ur expecting a jumpscare for release, but it never comes and theres just this constat pressure/tension and hope that they will have a normal relationship again or rooting for the husband to finaly takes a stand and break up but this will never happen ofc.

And finaly if we had the wifes real evil taughts we would accept where the story is going. And dont fool yourselves guiz this story is complete abuse and gaslighting. Imagine making ur husband impotent then gaslight him saying its his fault then cuck n cheat on him so you could get "real" D.

P.s i found the lgbt comment funny. U needed to clarify the label (as of the writing of the story) because u were afraid of harasment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story wise this isnt much different from other stories of this type, u can mostly predict what going to be next on the list. Like she continues to see men, excalate, involve husband, like see another man then come to husband and have him clean her or taste a "real" man. Its slow and nervewracking, not at the level of hyperventilating for my hands are shaking, im not sure if i should contonue to read, because its like reading a story u know will have a bad ending.

Whats more unique about this story is that we only have husband POV. The author doesnt tell us the wifes taughts. This makes it a horror story, where ur expecting a jumpscare for release, but it never comes and theres just this constat pressure/tension that makes me take deep breaths and my hands to tremble and hope that they will have a normal relationship again or rooting for the husband to finaly takes a stand and break up but this will never happen ofc.

If we had the wifes real evil taughts we would accept where the story is going. And there would be less hate, its the tradeoff for the current story telling and maynot make the story better.

And dont fool yourselves guiz in REAL LIFE this is complete abuse and gaslighting you could sue and 100% win the case for emotional, psychological, and physical (impotence) damage (atlest in europe). Imagine making ur husband impotent then gaslight him saying its his fault. Then cuck n cheat on him so you could get some "real" D and engage in very same behavior youre torturing your husband for for years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well this has really been a long, disturbing ride in which I have been totally engrossed! Rarely have I been so invested in two characters of a story. Both of them rascals of the first order.

Thanks to the author for producing such outstanding writing. J.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After I Read the Comments by a couple other Anonymous Commentors. I have to agree and hope that in the last couple chapters, the author has Promised us. That we finally find out all of the wife's thoughts on why did this to him, beside for his cheating that he had always did, and what her end plan for him is?? Please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like that this guy is a scumbag lobbyist on top of his other bad qualities. It makes it real easy to hate him, without which the story would just be unbearable torture porn.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker8 months ago

Any idea on future chapters? Was moving at a good clip then stopped here. Hope he will finish!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The best story of femdom I’ve ever read …thoroughly enjoyed it and masturbated to climax a few times …please continue with the story as I feel that following on with her fucking another man and him made to watch and possibly also getting fucked by the guy would be very interesting 😊

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Antipater999, do you have a rough time for the completion of this story. No rush but I still check everyday for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It turned out to be so good. They had sex again and all...and than THAT? I don't know. Hard dislike sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing storytelling. Ignore the negativity.

And please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great writing. Pls post the next stories and end the series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So after Ellen had unlocked his cell and cuffs, she gave him that disappointed look! He was thinking to himself, she had just cuckold me, and her cunt was still fill with another man's creampie, and she has the Nerve to look and talk to me like that. No fucking way whole, he runs over and grabs her, and rips the chastity key off her neck, and takes the cage off his cock while still holding her. He Roughly strapped her bent over the Punishment bench, and rips off Her clothes, and fucks the living hell out of her. After he finished he leaning over her back, and Whispering in to her ear. Bitch I've let you Torture in abuse me in to being your hated slave for over a year because I was sorry for cheating on you, because I loved you and hope we would recover and be loving wife and husband! But I now know that you just hate me! Now it's my turn to return the Favor slave. Get comfortable bitch because this will be your home for the same amount of time, a long with all of the Abuse you gave me. As he turned and went Upstairs, and turned off the light, he could just Barely hear her say, "It's about time you grew your balls back, I thought I was going to have to really take balls before you would", as she started to Hysterically laughing at him. Now the full circle of their lives starts all over again....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ok, Anonymous before me, I like your idea that she just wanted him to grow some balls again, after being Search a wimp for so long. And to start Torturing her as he did when they first got together, with her being the slave and him the master, just Brilliant. But Mr Anonymous you may want to think about Proof reading Your comments before Submitting them, just saying 😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After read all 11 pts, I'm totally Amazed that this husband could have simply Stood up and said, that's enough I'm not going do this anymore! Sure he'd have to be divorced. But to take all, or any of this Torture, and abuse from his nonloving wife is not understandable. Even if he did truly love her, to let her do this to him is just Inhumane. When all he had to do has stand up and say STOP or NO MORE !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing. Please post the continuing chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As soon as Ellen unlocked my cuffs and the cell door I jumped her and started beating her tell she was almost Unconscious. Then I ripped the key off her neck, after unlocking my cock cage, I Dry fucked her ass, after I finished, put her in the cell and locked her in. Bending down so she could hear me, I said now it my turn to be the master, slut!!!!

Psychman24Psychman247 months ago

I reread the story and appreciated it more this time, having been one of those readers shocked by the level of cruelty the first time. The writing is superb, so much better than the usual fare on this site. I'm not sure how much is based on personal experiences (hopefully not the last part) but it feels very real. The two main characters are so well drawn and its fascinating to watch them negotiate their evolving relationship thru all its permutations. Because it is so well done I still feel so disappointed with the ending, as I think this story could have been HOF worthy. As Ellen relentlessly pushes towards his destruction I kept waiting for the MC to set some kind of limit or boundary for himself. Even at the end when he finally pushes back he winds up deciding to appease her yet again even tho she has explicitly told him the marriage is over and she no longer considers him a man. Its so strange to find that a man who is one of the top negotiators in all of DC is Neville Chamberlain in his private life! The irony is that at the very end when Ellen issues her final ultimatum the MC is potentially in his strongest position yet. She has everything to lose and he has literally nothing left to lose and all he has to do is accept reality of the marriage is over and tell her that he is done. I am 90% certain Ellen would renegotiate rather than let him walk. That would be a great turn of events and far more interesting than watching the MC commit psychic suicide, which is so disturbing for those of us who have grown to care about him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After listening to his wife fucking all night, doing exact same thing that she has been punishing him for doing. He finally come to the Realization that the marriage was over, and that she truly does hate him. As she unlocks the cell door, he must decide on one of four choices to do. 1. Do nothing to her, and just leave, and divorce her. 2. Kill her on the spot! 3. Forcibly rape, and beat her for revenge. 4. Rip off her clothes, then chain her down, and do to her what she has been doing to him for over a year. Hope there is at least one more chapter, give closure as to her real reasoning and how the story ends. Please don't leave this as the incomplete ending 🤔🤔

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really great story, my head has been spinning all day thinking about it. It's the story I needed and didn't know it, lol. Generally male sub isn't my thing, but you approached it in an interesting way. Anytime a sub gradually gives up control and goes further than they are comfortable with I am interested. I'm glad you've kept it reasonably realistic and did not go for the pure sex route, but for the psychological aspect, the inner turmoil and mental struggle. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's captivating and I appreciate it. There's so many more struggles to come with the two of them, I hope you continue. He loves her, and is willing to go further if she continues her slow diabolical path that she has him on. Thank you, I'll be looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is only one way to describe this wife, "a truly hateful woman with a dead heart", there is Absolutely no way she has an ounce of love left in her for this man, that use to be her husband! What a truly well writen great story, it's to bad, that it looks like the author has simply walked away with out ending the story. There Positivity could have been a couple more great chapters, just so much left Unanswered...........

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Typical ending, disappointing.

Rickster1958Rickster19587 months ago

I love this story and can hardly wait for the next chapters. I’ve read it twice and I consider myself a submissive but the last chapter really got me angry with the MC. I was actually thinking about all the ways he should end it with Ellen. I’m sure if he did she would change her mind about her way or the highway. Where is she going to find someone else to put up with her abuse? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is no love anymore in Femdom relationship there is hard limits which both mistress and slave are not allowed to cross he clearly told her no and now she is just using his weakness against him and I feel sad for him being submissive is ok but this is beyond love his wife just want to cheat around and not qualify to be his mistress anyone I want him to move on divorce her and find himself a perfect wife the one who treats him right the one who own the slave from love and respect

AssLover88AssLover886 months ago

How terribly sad this story made me. I have never particularly enjoyed tragedies, but I understand that they serve to impart a lesson on how to avoid such tragedy in one's own life or to evoke cathartic sympathy and fear for the victims. Here over 11 well-written chapters, the author develops two characters who obviously care for each other a great deal, but end up destroying their relationship. I wonder if the author sought to warn readers of the perils of inexpertly performed bdsm or male submission. Alternatively, judging by some of the comments and the number of tragic stories on this site, it seems that there may be a fetish wherein some people are aroused by true emotional suffering and tragic loss to likable characters? I wish that I understood that better so that I would not become so depressed by this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please.please continue this great story. I have been waiting since July.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Guess the author Lied to us about coming back to finish this great story. That's to bad, too many Unanswered Questions. One being why did she really do this to him? Two be will he ever wake up and grow back his balls, (before she has them removed), and leave her or divorce her??

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

Readers respond emotionally to this story because of the two great characters and because of the compelling psychodrama that is portrayed. It is indeed a tragic and ultimately sad tale, because the two characters, happy in the kinky D/S relationship they eventually create, for their own psychological reasons proceed to destroy it. The MC submits to his self destruction due to trauma based deep seated self loathing and an extreme fear of abandonment and rejection that causes him to accept loss of humanity, becoming a miserable eunuch/cuckold. Ellen also loses her way, as she engages in a long, calculated and sadistic campaign to destroy the man she loves and considers the most important person in her life. Along the way she commits rape and other forms of physical and psychological torture that would make the CIA and KGB proud. The reasons for Ellen's journey are not clear other than perhaps an addiction to the rush she gets from her sadism, and like an addict she throws away what she loves most in her life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This dude needs to grow some balls, (before she has them cut off). Stand up and tell her no slut, you just cheated on me like I cheated on you, but you rubbed it in my face, which I never did to you! Then you stand there and say I will never use my genitals again to have sex ever again. That makes you a man hater besides a slut. So I’m divorcing you now or you become my slave for the same time you kept me your slave, then we try to become normal wife and husband, your choice, but make it now!!!!

SubmissivebunnyySubmissivebunnyy3 months ago

You’re a good writer, but this part was extremely disappointing. I won’t be reading the future installments.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And just like that it becomes like every other story in this site. So disappointing, these turn just piss me off to no end! Now what’s the point of this relationship? Just leave it’s over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

COME BACK AND FINISH THIS PROPERLY . YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT IN ORDER TO PRODUCE THIS STORY. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIGN IT TO MEDIOCRITY BY AN INADEQUATE CONCLUSION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please publish the final chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I'm afraid after what she has done to him, it would have totally made him go crazy with hatred. To have made him listen to her have sex with another man all night long! At one point he had even told her, he would not stand or Accept her fucking another man. But the whole reason he has been her slave is because he fucking cheated on her almost two years Earlier. And now she's left him locked in the cell all night long while she cheated on him, making him a cuckold on top of everything! NO, I'm telling you as soon as she unlocked his cell in the morning, even as the wimp slave that he had become. There is NO way in hell he didn't jump out of the cell, and choke, or beat her to death on the spot! SURE WISH THE AUTHOR HAD KEPT HIS PROMISE to give us his Final chapter, to this GREAT story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
138 Followers
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES