All Comments on 'My Journey with Lynn Ch. 02'

by AtHerPlaesure

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Cukcold story avoid if you don't like such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid: v2.0

This is leading to the fag sucking porn theater goers cum out of her cunt on command. To be continued sounds like a threat. I hope the author forgets to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckold Story?

Ah, but I DO enjoy those. Keep 'em comin.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
accept/except

You need to learn the difference!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
They are both bi

They are both bi and need someone to guide them. Make they see and experience all of it. To explore and be trained. As his little sexy wife jerks guys off and has their cum on their hands, he needs to be willing to lick it off her hand with her. Feeding on sperm is not as strange as it sounds. I know a number of single men and husbands how are hooked on eating and swallowing sperm. And yes, it always starts with eating their own. From licking it off fingers and hand, it is not a great leap to suck cock and swallow as the man unloads. Women do it all the time. Why not men? And no, it does suddenly make you gay. Bi maybe, but not always. Our fears often are not based in logic. It has to do with wiring in our heads.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Vile story

Almost as vile as the previous almost indecipherable comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous