All Comments on 'My Kinky Client Harold'

by TwylamarieWilson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Another amazing story of your earlier life. Thank you for these well told windows into it. I find them fascinating. I'm thrilled you're writing again. Five Stars. Go well, JB

Back2eggBack2eggalmost 5 years ago

Love stories true to life, thanks for your candour! much appreciated!

TwylamarieWilsonTwylamarieWilsonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
to the anonymous posting here

I readily admit I did drugs - lots of them - and did a lot of things for money. (It's right there in my writing.) I'd say I didn't have a choice and that I was broke, etc. and all that would be true, but past that, yeah I chose to do it.

The men who were at those parties were just guys - probably like you or your father or brother. Men have some serious kinks. Deal with it. (I did.) The movies I did were financed by "pillar of the community types" and watched by enough people that they called me back to do more.

People also do drugs. I don't sugar coat it - I did and I got hooked on them. Call it a cautionary tale. I'm certainly not bragging. It happened though, and I am not going to hide that because you object.

There's this little thing called a back key on your browser. If you don't like what you are reading, use it. Others tell me that my writing is worth reading and I intend to write more.

Oh, one more thing. Fuck you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Life happens. You learn from it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous