My Krampus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can go as far as you want," I said, saying the words no matter what it cost me, "but I don't have any condoms."

I had so little faith this day would ever arrive that I'd not even prepared for the possibility of it with something so simple as just buying some condoms. I cursed my past self for stupidity and lack of forethought.

Part of me wanted to get down on one knee and propose right now, right here. But Allison deserved better than a rushed half-ass proposal driven by sexual frustration. Of course, I wanted to marry her, but there was a way it should be done.

So, I clamped my lips and gritted my teeth and tried to will my erection to soften. Instead, I gasped as Allison's mouth slipped over my cock. I nearly lost it right there. I didn't, but my legs did weaken, and I had to take a small step to steady myself.

"Oh, Allison. That's amazing. Let me sit down for this, please?"

Allison released me and I sat on the edge of my bed. She walked on her knees over to me, her breasts jiggling with each awkward movement forward. After this, I'm going to lick her clit until she melts on my tongue, I vowed.

I held out for as long as I could as Allison wrapped one hand around my cock, fondled my balls with the other, and licked and sucked at me in an alluring synchronicity.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

Allison pulled off my cock, "Cum on me," she whispered, sounding as if she needed it as much as I did.

I held my cock and let go, my semen spurting out to land on her face. The sight of my ejaculate coating her beautiful face sent shivers through me. Succumbing to yet another questionable impulse, I knelt in front of her and licked my cum from her cheek, lips, and forehead. The nutty taste, mixed with the soapiness of her freshly cleaned skin, was inexplicably arousing.

"Get on the bed," I tried to command, but it came out sounding more like pleading.

(Allison)

I climbed onto the bed, my face still wet with Tobias' saliva and cum. I had never experienced anything as erotic in my life as when he licked himself off of me. I laid on the bed on my back, feeling very satisfied with myself. Now, I was ready to cuddle.

Instead, Tobias pressed open my legs and thrust his tongue into my clit. I arched and wiggled with surprise at the intense sensation of pleasure that sent tingles through my whole body. No one had ever gone down on me before, and I was simultaneously excited and afraid.

"No one has ever licked me there," I said.

"No one?" Tobias asked, astonished.

I shook my head, then realizing he couldn't see that, I said, "No."

"Well then, let me be the first to tell you that your vulva is flawless. Your natural blond hair is darling. Your labia are perfectly formed. Your vagina is soft and delicious," Tobias stuck his tongue inside me in that moment and I jerked in surprise.

"But the best part, what I really want to explore is your clit. Some are big and some are small. Yours, it seems, is one of those that hides..." This speech was punctuated by licks and moans as Tobias continued his exploration.

His voice calmed me. It was the same instructional tone he used during class, and I loved it. I listened to him narrate as she worked his tongue through every part of my pussy, and then I startled and jumped as his tongue hit on something extra sensitive.

"Ah, I believe we have located the elusive clitoris," Tobias said, triumphantly.

He didn't talk anymore as he focused all his efforts on teasing my sensitive spot. Soon, the familiar pulsing and heat that signaled a looming orgasm started to build. I couldn't help but dig my fingers into Tobias' graying hair, thrusting my hips toward him. And then, my whole pussy was throbbing with release. Tobias continued to lick and suck until the spasm subsided, and then he moved up the bed to lay next to me.

"That was incredible, thank you," I said, in awe.

"It was my pleasure, and thank you, dear Allison."

I rolled over to him, nuzzling into his side, and ran my hand across his chest. He was hairy and had a bit of a round belly that had flattened out as he laid down on his back. It was so insanely arousing; I could barely stop myself from rolling over on top of him and rubbing my clit into his pelvis until his cock hardened again so that I could impale myself on it.

With a heroic effort, I held back. I wanted to be married before I had kids, had always wanted that. And without condoms or any birth control on hand, it would be reckless to fuck Tobias tonight. So, instead of giving in to desire, I just held him and drifted to sleep.

It was glorious to wake up in Tobias' arms, his skin warming mine. Just realizing it was real, I was really in his bed, stirred my lust again. I moved my hand down to his cock and found that he was ready as well, even as he breathed deeply and evenly, still asleep. I let my hand lay on his penis and relaxed into him, savoring this moment.

I drifted off to sleep again, waking only when I felt Tobias stirring beneath me. I opened my eyes and kissed his chest.

"Servus, Tobias," I said lightly.

"Mmm... Morning, my dear Allison," he replied, kissing my head.

"I can't believe we have to go to work today," I moaned.

"After work, can we sit in the courtyard together? No costumes, no disguises. Just you and I, and talk?" Tobias asked tentatively.

I felt a twinge of pain at the memory that he'd basically been lying to me for weeks. The thing was, though, I couldn't manage to generate any anger over it. Maybe, one day, we'd even laugh about how he'd fooled me for so long, too nervous to be open with his feelings. Just as I had been afraid, too.

"I'd like that," I answered, finally.

(Tobias)

It was cold, and I felt a bit silly, sitting here when we could be inside. But I felt we had to reclaim this place for us. For a while, we just sat quietly. I wanted nothing more than to hear Allison talk through whatever was bothering her, as she used to do. But I knew I'd damaged that trust, and it would take time to get there again.

"I am sorry," I broke the silence.

"I should have known it was you," Allison said. "The way my Krampus, you, taught German. The way he... You. The way you appeared here, who else comes into this courtyard but people who live in this little group of houses? And I know all of them by now."

"You couldn't have known. It was silly of me, and you probably think better of me than that," I sighed.

"I kind of love that you were that silly," Allison admitted.

"You do?"

"Yeah. Now I don't have to feel like you're so perfect," Allison smiled.

I laughed, "Well, I am glad to have disabused you of that notion."

"Tobias?"

"Hmm?"

"How long? How long have you felt this way about me?" Allison asked.

I thought back to the last five years. When Allison had first come to class, I'd seen her the same as any other student, a mind to fill. But she'd begun to stand out very quickly. In class discussions, she always had the most insightful observations. On open-ended exam questions, her answers were the most creative.

I had known that she had a remarkable mind. And then, she'd come to me to interview me about potentially working with me as her PhD advisor. When she'd sat there in my office, with her cute serious face and worked through her well-considered list of questions about my advising style, I'd been enthralled.

But even still, I just thought of her as a particularly talented student. It wasn't until her second year when my feelings had changed.

"It was during your second year, after you were already my student, in my group. I had gotten this fabulous t-shirt left outside my office door. There was no note, nothing to say who it was from. So, I thought, I will ferret out who gave it to me. Maybe they forgot the card, I wanted to thank the mysterious gift giver.

"I wore that shirt the first day of the next semester and watched everyone's expressions. It was you, of course. I could tell right away when you saw my shirt. Your whole face turned red, and you looked so intently at your desk. It was adorable. I could see you didn't want me to know who the gift was from, so I pretended I didn't know.

"But that blush, that was the moment I fell a bit in love with you. I thought it was just a crush and would pass. But every year, there was another gift. That was the only sign you gave me. I questioned if what I thought was real. Even if you had feelings for me, I worried it was just because I was your professor.

"I wanted it to be real, though. I wanted it to be more than a crush. I wanted to be more than your advisor, nothing but a steppingstone on your path to great things. And so, I came up with this sabbatical idea."

I stared at the grass as I told her everything. It seemed desperate when I said it out loud. It seemed the height of idiocy to have strung this out for so long, in retrospect. Perhaps it had been patronizing of me to think her feelings were only a girlish crush. Allison wasn't a child.

"That long?" Allison breathed.

I nodded, glumly.

A cold hand reached up to my cheek and turned my head. I looked into Allison's face, expecting to see derision and condemnation, but instead I saw something else in her eyes.

"Then you have suffered as much as I have. We are both fools, and we are meant for each other," Allison said, smiling with tears in her eyes.

I leaned down and kissed her lips, still feeling amazed that I could do this now. The kiss was dry and chaste, but it sent a bolt of electricity through me anyway. I opened my eyes and saw Allison shiver.

"Come on, let's go in. We don't need to be out here anymore."

(Allison)

Tobias and I sat in front of the fire on the little couch and talked long into the night. I nestled under his arm. I could not keep my hands to myself. And why should I?

"Last night, you said you want to be married before you have children," Tobias said. "Does that mean you want to have children?"

"I do. But, only with a man who I know I can depend on to stick around, to be committed to me and to my kids, for at least twenty years."

"Just twenty years? I think have a good forty years left in me," Tobias laughed.

My stomach fluttered as I realized what he was saying, "Do you mean you want to be that man who is committed to me?"

"And your children," Tobias kissed my head and rubbed my shoulder. "But if you can't have children... If for some reason it doesn't work, I want to be committed to you. Please, I don't want to be pushed away."

Again. I heard the word he didn't say. I remembered what he'd told me about his marriage ending. He'd been pushed away when his ex-wife was in pain.

"I won't push you away," I promised, purposely putting him in the position of husband in that sentence.

I knew he caught the implication when he squeezed my shoulder tightly.

"And... Are you ready to get married? Do you think?" Tobias asked.

My stomach tingled at his question. A week ago, the answer would have been a definite 'no'. but that was only because I didn't think that I had anyone I loved to get married to. Now, I knew otherwise. Now, Tobias wasn't out of my reach.

"I would be ready to marry a man I've known for over five years. A man who loves me. A man who is kind and would make a great father. A man who is a patient teacher. A man who does silly things for love," I smiled, already ready to laugh at his Krampus deception. "Do you know a man like that, who is ready to get married?"

"As it happens, I think I do," Tobias said thoughtfully.

"Hmmm... How ready is this man that you know?" I asked, feeling extremely ready myself.

"Well, I think it's too late to go to the Standesamt today. But if we gather up all the documents we can stop by tomorrow and get an appointment to be married."

"An appointment to be married?" I laughed.

I had imagined that my marriage would be a lot more romantic than that. Then, I considered... What was the point of making a big ceremony of it? I wanted to spend my life with Tobias, and there really didn't seem like a good reason to delay.

"Okay, sure. I mean, we should do this before you die of old age, right?" I joked.

It was the type of morbid joke that I'd made to my Krampus often. It was the type of thing I'd never say to Professor Eder.

Tobias laughed and kissed me, "That would be a shame. Well, there's no time to lose then, I could expire at any moment."

I nodded gravely, "Indeed. You know, you do look a bit pale. I better check your pulse."

I reached for his wrist, then stopped dramatically.

"I don't think I'll get an accurate read there. I better find a pulse point a bit closer to your core."

I made a show of patting his chest, then moving my hand downward until I was slipping into his boxer briefs and my fingers bumped into his rigid penis. I slid my hand around and wrapped his cock in my grip.

"Yes, this is pulsing nicely," I commented. "I guess you aren't dead yet."

I rubbed my hand down to his balls, digging my fingers into his soft skin there, then pulled my hand up again, gripping him and letting his loose skin glide as I pumped. It had been surprising, the previous night, to see his uncircumcised penis. I'd never seen one before. I'd been determined to suck it though and had found the experience quite enjoyable. As I stroked him today, I marveled at how the foreskin allowed me to stroke up and down the full length of his cock using a firm grip, with no lube. It was awesome.

Tobias tilted his head back on the couch and moaned. The only problem was that I felt restricted by his clothes. They resisted the downward motion of my hand with each thrust. Yet, I didn't want to stop long enough to undress him.

Tobias' hand moved from my shoulder down to my breast, then up, over the top of my shirt, and then down and under my bra so that he was fondling me skin to skin. His hand on my nipple as he gently flicked it was divine. I pressed my body closer to him, as if we could meld into one being. My clit tingled joyfully when Tobias brought his other hand down into my bra as well, teasing my other breast.

"Oh Tobias, I want you inside me," I moaned.

"I still have no condoms," Tobias said, frustration clear in his voice.

"We are dressed, we could go buy some?" I whined hopefully.

"It's too late, the store is closed by now."

"Damn and double damn."

Tobias kissed and nibbled the top of my ear. I squirmed in pleasure and slid my second hand into his pants. Now, one hand was stroking him while my other explored his balls.

"Oh Tobias, I've been looking..." Leni's voice trailed away.

Tobias and I jumped apart, which was a challenge as we were caught by each other's clothes. By the time we disentangled, and I looked behind the couch to the door, Leni had moved out of sight. I flushed with embarrassment.

Tobias winked at me and kissed my head, "Don't worry. Leni's lived long enough to have seen worse."

And that thought made me flush harder.

(Tobias)

After our little interruption, we couldn't quite recover our mood. Instead, Allison went up to her room, and I went to see what Leni wanted.

"What do you need, Leni?" I asked, grinning happily.

"Oh, I see you're in a fine mood now, hmm? And what about your little secret?"

"I told her about the Krampus last night," I assured her.

"Really? And she's OK with you lying to her?"

"Well, she didn't take the news well, but she's decided that it's cute that I'm a fool." I said.

"Huh. Well, if she's figured that out and still wants you, it must be love."

"Speaking of which, I think we'll be going to do the paperwork and get a marriage appointment tomorrow."

"You think?" Leni raised her eyebrows incredulously.

"Well, we got a bit distracted as we were discussing that particular point." I clarified.

"Did you even propose? That girl deserves a nice proposal, for putting up with you."

"Uh, no. I was thinking I would but then we got to talking and we just sort of engaged ourselves without an actual proposal."

Leni rolled her eyes, "You better fix that. You've been married before, but she hasn't. Make it special for her!"

My little sister had been right about everything she'd told me so far, I mused. I imagined she was right about this too. Allison had seemed fine to skip over all the typical romantic interludes, but that didn't mean she wouldn't appreciate one.

The next day after work, Allison and I went down to the Standesamt, the vital statistics office. I handed the office worker there the bundle of our documents, my other hand gripping Allison's firmly.

"Where is the Ehefähigkeitszeugnis, the certified translations, and the apostilles?" The official questioned us irritably.

After much negotiation it was determined that we needed to visit the US embassy to get proof that Allison was not already married and get translations of everything other than her passport and driver's license, but we probably didn't need the apostilles, or certificate authenticating the official signature on those documents.

We left disappointed and made an appointment at the US embassy. By the time we got back to my house, it was late, and Allison went up to her room. I made a cup of tea and sat at the table for a bit, which is where Leni found me.

"Tobias, I am so glad I've found you in a respectable state, this time. Honestly, you're acting half your age these days." Leni said with mock disapproval.

I grinned over my mug at my sister, "Thank you, I know."

She sat down across from me and slid a small box across the table. I frowned and picked it up. I opened it and glanced up at Leni in shock.

"This is your engagement ring, Leni."

Leni shook her head, "No, it was Mom's. My wedding band is enough for me to remember. Your girl likes old things, she'll love this. I think Mom would like her to have it too."

My chest felt constricted with emotion. I knew Leni was right, Allison would love this classic old ring much more than anything I could buy new. She would love that it was my Mom's.

"My fingers are about the same size as hers, I bet. I don't think it will need to be resized."

"This is amazing, Leni. Thank you."

"Believe it or not, I like seeing you happy, mein älterer bruder."

"Ah, you do love me a little." I smiled.

"Don't let it go to your head. Good night."

I examined the ring thoughtfully, flipping it over in my fingers. I mulled over possible proposal scenarios, but there was only one that really spoke to me. I sipped my tea and considered my plan.

(Allison)

The next weeks were filled with work and paperwork. Somehow, I had imagined getting married as this beautiful easy process. But in reality, it was a legal nightmare that sucked you dry of energy with endless paperwork.

By the time we had it all worked out and got to make our marriage appointment, the soonest appointment was December 23rd. Tobias and I had eagerly agreed to it. It felt surreal, to be getting married. I just kept thinking of new things we had to discuss.

"Where are we going to live?" I asked Tobias one morning, ruminating over our potential futures.

"Where do you want to live?" He responded.

I frowned, "I am not sure I care... I did envision taking our kids to that floating shell shaped island with the playground, though."

Tobias tilted his head, "When did you imagine that?"

"The day we went there together, the idea just popped into my head."

"I should have kissed you that day. I should have brought you flowers as myself, instead of in costume. We lost so much time."

I laughed, "You didn't lose any time with me, my Krampus. I was the one left out!"

Tobias looked sheepish.

"I really love that Krampus costume, you know. It was pretty sexy, in its own odd way"

1...345678