My Krampus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I got back to the room, I changed my clothes in the bathroom and checked the time, 4am. It was as good a time as any, I supposed.

(Allison)

I woke slowly, the room lights badgering me out of my nice sleep. I squinted at the window; it was still dark outside. Why was I awake then?

"Gruss Gott!" A voice called out, and when I turned, I saw my Krampus standing at the foot of the bed.

"Tobias?" I asked, bewildered.

Instead of answering, the Krampus stepped up onto the bed and lumbered over me, his masked head turning at odd angles. Strangely, my clit stirred to life at this bizarre event. Was Tobias going to take me as the Krampus, as my shirt had invited? Was he going to roll me over and swat me with a ruten bundle as the shirt I'd picked for him had suggested? I shivered with anticipation.

My Krampus reached down a hand and I took it. He pulled and I got to my feet, obediently. Now, we were both standing on the bed.

Next, my Krampus kneeled in front of me and took off his mask revealing Tobias' happy face. Before I could ask what was going on, he held up his hands. I startled when I saw the box he held. One gloved hand slowly opened the box, revealing a gorgeous ring inside.

"Allison, you are the most beautiful, kindest, smartest woman I know. I have watched you grow into a strong and amazing woman these last five years, and I could not imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?" Tobias asked.

"I already did," I laughed, confused but happy.

"But I never asked, a terrible oversight on my part." Tobias said, his voice so incongruous with the elaborately fierce and frightening costume.

That was so incredible, so thoughtful. I teared up, my chest congested with emotion. I felt a tear drop down my cheek as I nodded, "Yes, Tobias, I will marry you."

Tobias tried to take the ring out of the box and put it on my finger, but his gloves made that impossible. He fumbled and dropped the ring, then we spend frantic seconds looking for it, bumping heads as we bent to the task at the same time. I laughed as Tobias tried to pick the ring up from the blankets, but his fingers just passed over it as it receded into the blankets.

"Let me, Tobias." I managed to say between giggles.

Tobias abandoned the search and backed out of my way, still maintaining his impish swaggering movements. I fished the ring out of the bed and handed it to Tobias', who had removed his gloves. He took my left hand in his and slid the ring onto my finger next to my wedding band. It fit perfectly.

"This is so pretty, and so unusual, like an antique," I marveled.

"It was my mother's, then my sister's, and now yours. Leni wanted you to have it."

My heart swelled, happy that Tobias' sister had accepted me so thoroughly. I threw my arms around Tobias, his rough sheep wool costume felt nice under my naked body. I rubbed my pelvis into his, happily discovering a hard lump there.

"It's Christmas, my Krampus," I said, "You should take me."

Slowly, deliberately, Tobias wriggled out from under me and reached for his gloves and mask. He looked at me and winked as he put on his gloves, then he settled the Krampus face over his. My Krampus tilted his head side to side, making his long tongue waggle. Heat flooded me, as I watched this performance. The transformation from handsome and sophisticated professor to silly and crude devil was complete.

My chest thudding and stomach tingling, I stood up and backed into the headboard against the wall. I watched with fascination as my Krampus got off the bed and crouched there at the foot, his head still moving hypnotically. I found myself watching the back-and-forth movement of his long leather tongue, moisture gathering in my pelvis as I imagined how it would feel to have a tongue like that paying tribute to my clit.

My Krampus moved smoothly around the side of the bed and towards where I stood, a hunter on the prowl. Feeling unreasonably nervous, and also mischievous, I backed along the wall to the far side of the bed from him. Too late, I realized I'd backed myself into a corner. My Krampus was facing me across the short side of the bed, and my only exit was down the long end. The Krampus' head cocked to the side, and I felt as if he was reading my thoughts.

He lunged forward, thrusting his arms into the bed, jiggling the mattress. With a thrill, I bolted towards the end of the bed, giggling hysterically. My Krampus scrambled over the top of the bed, faster than I'd ever imagined a 50-something year old academic could move. One gloved hand clamped onto my wrist as I tried to run across the room to the balcony.

The feel of leather gripping my wrist tightly sent shivers through me, which only increased as my Krampus pulled me towards him, and my naked breasts pressed into his fluffy wool chest. The scratchy soft texture was sublime, and I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my boobs into him firmly, and then my aching pelvis as well.

I ran my hands over the furry body holding me as I looked into the demon's face. My hand touched something hard at about waist level. His ruten bundle, I realized with a gasp. On fire with adrenalin and arousal, I tugged the bundle of springy birch branches from the strings holding it in place.

Grasping my prize, I pulled away from my Krampus and waved the costume prop in my Krampus' face.

"Ha! You can't punish me now, my Krampus!" I cried recklessly, then taunted, "unless you can get it back from me."

(Tobias)

Allison looked magnificent; her naked body flushed red with excitement. With her hand holding the ruten bundle high, her breast was pulled upward, gloriously plump and inviting. And then she spoke, daring me to wrestle that bunch of bound sticks back from her, hold her down, and whack her lovely bottom with it. Underneath my Krampus suit, my firm cock pressed out straight from my body and throbbed.

Still rolling my gait and keeping my knees bent in the style of the Krampus, I darted after my naughty wife. Laughing, she ran away from me, and pressed against the sliding doors to the balcony. When I got close, she stepped to the side and jumped over the couch, lunging back towards the bed.

As she passed me on the couch, I tackled her. I wrapped my arms around her stomach, intending to gently press her down, with the couch to soften her fall. Instead, she surprised me by twisting and hugging me to herself, so that I fell on the couch on top of her.

My penis rigidly pressed into her soft body, through the sheep skin costume that was all that separated us. I was straddling her, my pelvis aligned with hers. I rocked my hips, pressing my rod into her - not the one she'd stolen, but the one she owned, no matter that it was permanently attached to me.

Behind my mask, I watched as Allison's breathing slowed and deepened. She writhed under me, but she wasn't trying to get away anymore. Now, she was trying to get closer.

Taking advantage of her distraction, I reached up and snatched my ruten bundle from her loose grasp. Allison moaned incoherently, but otherwise didn't seem very bothered by the loss. Her eyes were closed as she seemed to enjoy the feel of wool warmed between our bodies, pressed firmly into her. I wondered if she could feel how hard I was, as I ground my hips into her.

"I guess I can punish you now," I said in English, wanting to be sure she would understand.

Allison's eyes flew open. Her mouth dropped open in an 'O' of surprise. Grinning, I got up and pulled her from the couch. Then, I sat down and dragged her onto my lap. It took a bit of work, as she was only somewhat compliant, but I eventually got her situated just how I wanted her, folded over my knees with her naked butt within easy reach.

"Tell me what you should be punished for," I said, swatting one large butt cheek with the birch branches.

"Um, oh?" Allison said, apparently unable to think of anything.

Of course, she couldn't think of anything, my wife was such a good girl. As much an angel as she'd appeared in the Krampuslauf. I would just have to come up with something for her.

"You teased me terribly, didn't you?" I asked, whapping her again.

Allison jerked a little and moaned, "Yes, yes that was wrong of me," she agreed.

"Now you are my wife, and there will be no more of that, will there?"

"No, no... My Krampus. I'll be a good girl, I swear!"

I swatted Allison's bottom rapidly, working her skin to a lovely rosy hue. She squirmed on my lap, but she didn't try to get away or beg for lenience. I hoped she was enjoying this as much as I was. I rubbed my gloved hand over her raw skin, lovingly.

"Spread your legs," I said, my voice husky with lust.

Allison opened her knees, putting one on the couch and pushing her other out until her vulva was open wide for me. I slapped it with my bundle a few times, enjoying the shudder of her body with each hit. Then, I pushed two gloved fingers inside her. I curled them downward towards her abdomen and stroked her back and forth.

"Oh, Krampus, Tobias, Love! My sweet husband, oh... That feels amazing!" Allison babbled.

It was a bit awkward, but I was able to twist my hand just right to get a thumb on her clit at the same time I was massaging what I hoped was her G-spot inside. With my other hand, I swatted her butt again.

"Cum for me, my angel," I crooned as I worked her body.

After a couple more swats, I put the birch rod bundle down, freeing my hand to grab one of her hanging breasts. I kneaded it for a while, then began pinching and pulling on her nipple. It wasn't long after that before Allison's whole body tensed and she let out a long, low, groan of pleasure.

Once her body relaxed, I pulled my hands free of her body, "Go bend over the couch arm," I commanded her.

Allison nodded, "Yes, my Krampus."

Slowly, she pushed up from my lap and folded her stomach over the side of the couch, leaving her butt vulnerable in a whole new way. I stood and walked behind her, loosening the panel on my Krampus costume meant to allow me the ability to pee.

Standing behind my wife, I ran my hands over her back and butt. She was so lovely, I marveled, and all mine. Lining up, I plunged my cock into her. Allison gasped and tensed, then relaxed as I moved in and out of her rhythmically.

"Yes, my Krampus, take me!" Allison cried. "I love you so much, Tobias!"

Her voice, declaring love for me, was so sweet to my ears. After all the buildup, that was all it took, with my penis sheathed in her warm, wet embrace, to send me over the edge. I pressed in hard, pushing my cock as deep as it would go, then released my cum, riding my orgasm.

(Allison)

We spent all of Christmas day in our hotel room, sleeping, fucking, and eating. Outside, the snow fell, blanketing the world in white.

"We drove six hours, just to spend all day in bed," I teased Tobias as the sun set that evening.

"Worth it, for the privacy if nothing else," Tobias replied calmly.

"We could have had that at any hotel in Graz," I commented.

"Tomorrow, we can go out," Tobias offered.

"This is the best Christmas of my life, my husband," I said. "I don't care what we do tomorrow, so long as we do it together."

"Well, you can't get rid of me now," Tobias said with a grin, waggling his ringed finger at me.

"Good."

At the foot of the bed, the discarded Krampus costume lay like a sheep skin rug. Next to it, the Krampus mask grinned at us, tongue lolling. Silently, I thanked the winter devil for finally uniting me with my silly professor.

~~~~~

Three years later, Tobias and I walked down the snowy ramp to the Murinsel, each pushing a stroller. Once we arrived at the playground, Tobias unloaded his charge and helped our littlest one go down a short slide, making happy swishing sounds as our one-year-old giggled. I beckoned our two-year-old to the swings. I grunted a little as I lifted him into the baby swing, my swollen belly making every movement a bit more difficult.

I smiled at Tobias as he chased around the playground happily, following a toddling child wrapped in, arguably, too many clothes. He was in good shape, I thought, I had no doubt he'd last at least the twenty years needed to raise our little brood. Hell, I knew professors who were still teaching into their 90's. I'd have plenty of time with my love, despite my mother's incessant worrying on the topic each time I got pregnant again.

After an hour, we packed up and walked back to Leni's house. Tomorrow, we'd celebrate Christmas with Tobias' family. Thanksgiving, we spent with mine. By New Year's, we be back at home in the States, celebrating at home, in front of the fire. I'd got an industry job at a little R&D lab near the university where Tobias' still worked.

It was a better life than I'd ever imagined for myself, filled with laughter - and plenty of sex.

1...345678