My Krampus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were incredibly sexy in that Angel outfit. Do you know it was my sister's, and before her it was my mother's?"

I cocked my head, "Maybe we should wear those outfits again sometime, you know for nostalgia's sake."

Tobias face lit up with a grin, "We should wear them to get married."

"Oh, that's marvelous!" I gasped, my mind alight with the vision of us, a devil and an angel, pledging ourselves to each other.

On the big day, Leni helped me get ready, doing my hair and makeup. She was much better at it than I was, making me look more stunning than I'd thought possible. It was almost enough to make me want to put in the effort to learn to do my own hair and makeup, but then I remembered I'd rather sleep more, and the desire was lost.

When I came downstairs, Tobias was already in his Krampus outfit, and he was as much in character as ever, drooping his body and loping rather than walking. The sight sent a shiver of arousal through me. Here was my Krampus, and also, Tobias. Together in one, the silly, sweet, mysterious, smart man I was going to get to spend my life with.

We walked to the Standesamt, holding hands. Leni followed and her kids, soon to be my niece and nephews, would be meeting us there. I was filled with joy and happiness and love. I nearly skipped down the street.

The vital statistics office in Graz, which in the United States would be housed in some dingy building in a stirp mall, was located in a beautiful old building with ornate white filigrees that decorated the yellow exterior. We went inside and up the stairs to a small room with a table and a bunch of chairs. With only four guests, we didn't take up much of the space.

Leni's oldest, who was just a couple years younger than me, had volunteered to set up a video meeting on his phone so that my family could see our wedding. When I'd told my mom I was getting married, she'd been perplexed, thinking I'd met a stranger in Austria and gone crazy in love.

When I explained that I knew Tobias for years, she was relieved, until I told her he used to be my PhD advisor and was much older than me. That had prompted a super fun conversation in which I tried to calm her long list of fears. Eventually she had demanded to talk to Tobias, and he'd put up with it graciously. He'd won her over and she was now my ambassador to the rest of the family, supporting me with her whole heart. I was glad to be able to share this day with them electronically, at least.

Tobias and I walked to the two seats in front across from the table. Before sitting, Tobias turned to me so that I could take off his mask. He could have done it himself, but when talking over this day he'd said he wanted me to do it.

I reached up and fingered the old leather delicately, enjoying feeling it once more, before I lifted the mask from Tobias' face. He grinned at me, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him in that moment. But it wasn't time for that yet.

The official started speaking. A translator was present for my sake, as the ceremony was required to be performed in German. I listened as he explained what marriage was and that we should take it seriously, etc. We were asked what names we would take, and I chose to keep my last name. I had journal publications in my name already, a budding reputation. Tobias had wanted me to maintain that.

Eventually, we got to the part where we agreed to the marriage, and then finally, we got to kiss. A quick kiss, nothing more here. But it was so good to touch his lips. Then we placed simple gold rings on each other, which slid easily over our fingers.

My belly flopped as I gazed up at my husband. Grinning mischievously, he grabbed up his Krampus mask and stuck it back on his head, then hunched over and waggled his head, doing a little celebratory dance. I nearly choked I laughed so hard.

We practically danced the whole walk home. Once there, we quickly changed and stuffed our luggage into Leni's car, which she had let us borrow for a short honeymoon over Christmas. Tobias had said our destination was a surprise, but he did let me know it would be a long six-hour drive. I settled into the passenger seat and hoped the time would fly, because I really just wanted to tear his clothes off and have sex with my husband.

(Tobias)

All I wanted was to tear off Allison's clothes and have sex with my wife. But I'd planned this little trip, and I did think that it was worthwhile. The drive was beautiful as we cruised through the snowy Alps.

We stopped for dinner at a little roadside café. Allison was wearing leggings and a t-shirt I'd bought her that said, "This year, I want Krampus to take me!" She looked incredibly sexy, and I did want to take her. I was wearing a similar themed t-shirt that Allison had picked out for me. It had an image of a Krampus straddling a bent over a woman. He'd pulled up the woman's dress and was aiming his birch rod bundle at her. Below the image were the words, "Seasons Beatings from Krampus."

If I am being honest, the image and message aroused me as I imagined baring Allison's plump butt and striking her - softly of course - while dressed as the Krampus. At some point, I was going to have to ask why she'd picked this particular Krampus t-shirt out of the many we'd looked at. I hoped her desires matched mine.

"What will you and your daughter be having?" The waitress asked in German, interrupting my naughty thoughts.

I laughed at Allison's flushed face. She had surely caught the word "Tochter," and understood the woman's mistaken impression.

Taking Allison's hand, I displayed our matching rings, "My wife and I will have some hot chocolate, and we need a bit more time to look at the menu."

"Of course," the waitress flushed a little, realizing her mistake.

Her blush of color was cute, but it was nothing compared to the rosy red of my Allison's cheeks when she was embarrassed. I lifted her hand and kissed it.

"I am so happy, my dear Angel."

"Me too, my Krampus."

By the time we got to our destination, it was dark. The place was well lit, and it did look a bit impressive in the night, but I knew that Allison would be wowed by the view tomorrow.

"Aqua Dome?" Allison asked as she read the name of the place.

"Yep!"

"Sounds like a family water park," she commented.

I laughed at the affronted look on the hotelier's face who had overheard her comment. I had to agree, it was a silly name for a place like this. But the view, the beautiful architecture, the tiered thermal spas outside and the variety of quality accommodations inside made the lackluster name irrelevant.

When we finally made it to our room, we dropped our luggage and then dropped ourselves onto the bed.

"This place looks amazing," Allison commented. "This room is beautiful."

Tired as I was, I was still intensely aroused. I'd gotten married today, again. And Allison had promised me that was her only barrier to trying for children. I was ready to start that effort right now.

I rolled over and looked at her, "You're beautiful."

I ran a hand down her body from her breast to her groin. Allison trembled a little and arched her back, pressing her breasts upwards enticingly. I could not resist sliding her shirt upward and licking the side of her breast from her ribs up to the delicate pointing tip. The texture was so smooth my tongue glided effortlessly over her salty peaks. I flicked her pink nipple with my tongue.

She let her arch fall, but when I didn't follow her down, she pushed up again, her breast trembling as her muscles worked to keep it elevated. I swirled my tongue around her areola gently, teasing her. I pulled back every time she arched further upward until her back was as bent as she could make it. I admired her posture.

"Do you still want to take your chances getting pregnant with me?" I asked.

Perhaps it was unfair for me to tease her first, but I couldn't regret it. She was just so incredibly sexy. Already my cock was ready to perform, straining painfully at my boxer briefs. I was sure it was making a little wet spot of pre-cum too.

"I don't want to take a chance," Allison said with a smile, "I want to make a rigorous, scientific even, effort to get pregnant."

"Well," I mused, "I think I can manage to devise a thorough plan to maximize success."

Allison jumped of the bed, "I believe a logical first step would be disrobing. However, I propose a slightly less efficient method of clothing removal, stripping."

"I approve of this requested deviation." I said seriously.

Allison smiled widely before pressing her lips into an approximation of a sensual pout. It was adorable, and more funny than sexy. But I sensed that laughing now would deprive me of what was sure to be an entertaining show, so I suppressed my amusement.

Instead, I picked up my phone, "What kind of music would you like, my sexy wife?"

"You pick."

I chose a bit of an obscure song, but one I'd always thought oozed sensuality, "Sway" by Anita Kelsey. The song had been reimagined beautifully for a dystopian sci-fi movie, Dark City. I imagined Allison would have been just a child when that movie was released in 1998. Maybe she'd never even seen it. Well, I would have to share it with her, as I was sharing this song now.

When marimba rhythms start to play,

Dance with me, make me sway.

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore,

Hold me close, sway me more.

As the soft chords started, Allison began to sway, even before the sultry song suggested it. In her fancy hair and make-up, silly t-shirt, and leggings, she was everything. She bent her head down and looked up at me through her eyelashes, her face growing red as she pulled her shirt up slowly.

I could not look away, all my amusement of a minute ago was lost to her erotic magnetism.

(Allison)

Tobias sat on the bed in baggy jeans and a geeky t-shirt, just as he dressed so often over the years. A thousand days of him flashed in my memory, in various versions of this same outfit. He had been untouchable, but now he was mine.

The song that played was beautiful and sweet, intensifying the sexual tension between us. I began to move to the music, my hips swaying smoothly. I had never done anything like this before. Embarrassed, I looked down, but then I looked up at Tobias, wanting to know if he was enjoying this as I lifted my shirt.

The expression on his face made me feel sexy and desired, and emboldened me. I tried to pull off my shirt smoothly, but I am not sure I succeeded. Probably there was a trick to it that I might learn if I practiced. That thought made me giggle a little, would I be doing this often enough to need to get good at it?

Tobias' grin widened as he caught my giggle. I could see his cock straining at his jeans now, which was quite an accomplishment considering how baggy they were. I felt a flush of warmth spread through my abdomen and I needed to see Tobias' cock.

"I'd like to see you play with yourself," I said quietly, feeling embarrassed about asking for this privilege.

"Ja," Tobias murmured thickly as he worked to unleash his penis.

Another hot flush shot through me as I saw his cock bounce up and he started stroking himself, for me to watch. My clit fluttered desperately with need. I realized I'd stopped stripping and was just staring, struck still by desire. Faintly, I heard the song fade away, and return, on a loop.

I hooked my thumbs into my leggings and shimmied as I pushed the fabric down slowly, bending so that my breasts hung low in my bra, right in front of Tobias' face. I managed to work the material of my leggings all the way to my ankles, bending in half. I stepped out of the bunched fabric and stood again, moving slowly to the music.

My bra straps were hanging uselessly off my shoulders now, leaving my breasts bulging out of the unsupported cups. I reached behind my back and unhooked it. Watching Tobias' cock, I released my breasts and tossed my bra aside. I was gratified to see a dollop of cum press out as his cock jerked slightly. Tobias slowed his stroking.

I turned away from that sight before I ruined the moment by throwing myself to his feet to lick his pre-cum. With my back to Tobias, I peeled off the last piece of fabric on me, my panties. The satin fabric fluttered to the floor. I sashayed my hips slowly before turning around.

When I looked at Tobias again, I saw he'd taken off his shirt while my back was turned and his jeans were well on their way to coming off too, having been pushed down to his thighs. He was every inch a mature older man, and I craved him. My nipples squeezed even harder, and my pussy was soaked with arousal.

Tobias stood, still holding his cock, and his pants slid to the floor. He stepped out of them and into me, his chest touching mine, his hand trapped between us, still slowly moving. I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders, looking up into his eyes.

I kissed his clavicle, then his neck, his chin, and finally his lips. He wrapped his hands around me and turned me. Then, he walked me back to the bed until it hit the back of my knees. Tobias kept moving forward, and I fell onto the bed. I scooted further back until only my calves hung off the side and Tobias climbed over me, kneeling across my thighs, his balls soft against my legs.

He leaned down and suckled one of my nipples. At the same time, he moved one leg inside mine, pressing outward. I lifted my knee to the side, opening my slit a bit. Tobias did the same to my other side and my pussy gaped.

Tobias pulled his pelvis back and then impaled me slowly. My whole body tingled, having waited years for this moment. His cock in me felt amazing, filling me. Soon he would fill me more, I thought. Maybe he would fill me with a baby, I dreamed.

Tobias picked up his rhythm smoothly and I thrust my hips to match, doubling the pressure between us. I pulled Tobias to me, until his chest was heavy on mine, our hips thrusting jointly. I opened my mouth and sucked at his shoulder. I could feel Tobias' lips flutter over my ear and then he was whispering to me, words I didn't understand, in the voice of my Krampus, guttural and clipped German.

I shivered as the two sides of my lover joined, the mysterious and silly united with the sophisticated and smart, fucking me. I groaned and sucked harder as my clit ground into Tobias' hard pelvic bone relentlessly. And then he was nibbling my ear, just in the right spot on the rim. My clit burst, heat shooting through me and leaving it still pulsing as Tobias rocked harder into me. My vagina felt newly raw after my orgasm and I bit into Tobias, gently, to quiet my moans.

As the intensity of my residual clenching of my sex tapered away, Tobias released his sperm with a groan, low and growling. I kept rocking my hips as he stilled, until his body relaxed again, and then I stilled too. He waited a moment, then rolled off of me.

"I love you more than words can say," I told him as I turned and nuzzled into his chest.

"I love you, too. My dear Allison, you are my everything."

(Tobias)

We woke up on Christmas Eve to snow swirling down from gray skies. I woke before Allison and went down to the lobby to collect coffee for both of us. When I made it back to the room, Allison was staring out the balcony window, still nude.

"It's amazing," she said.

I walked over and handed her one of the coffees, then turned to look at the same view. There was nothing but mountains to see us here, in this window. On the other side of the hotel, we might have been within view of the heated pools, but on this side, it was just mountains. Allison was right, they were amazing. I'd forgotten how beautiful the Alps were, having been away for so long.

"A day like this should be enjoyed outside, in the hot springs," I commented.

Allison turned, a delighted look on her face, "There are hot springs here?"

An hour later, we were showered and dressed in our swimsuits. Without a shirt, the hickey that Allison had gifted me was obvious. When she saw it, she frowned.

"I'm sorry about that. Will it embarrass you today?"

I laughed, "Embarrass me? My dear, I am delighted to show off this love bite today, with you on my arm."

And I was delighted, when I caught the curious looks of other guests and the staff as they appraised me, their eyes lingering on my shoulder before shooting over to Allison. Yes, I thought smugly, this woman is mine.

We laughed as we walked quickly through the snow, then jumped into the elevated thermal springs that seemed to float in this mountain valley. We spent the day rotating through the five pools, lazily enjoying the beautiful views and each other, with occasional breaks to eat.

In the evening, we retired to our room and sat on the hotel bed to open the gifts we'd got each other.

"I love it," Allison told me, teary eyed, as she examined the canvas print of Klimt's 'The Kiss'.

I'd bought it after we'd walked the city together. I had always planned to give it to Allison for Christmas, thinking I'd leave it as an anonymous gift outside her office door, just as she had been leaving me gifts for so many years. I had never imagined that I'd have the pleasure of seeing her joy firsthand.

I opened the small bag that she had given me and unrolled a t-shirt. On it, there were three brightly colored circles interlocking in a Venn diagram, labeled Schlau, Sexy, and Lustig. An arrow pointing to the intersection labeled the confluence 'Professor'.

I laughed, "I love it."

"It means, 'smart, sexy, funny' right?" Allison asked, worried.

"Yes, it does. It's perfect. Shall I wear it to teach class?"

Allison flushed, "Just as long as you wear your wedding ring too!"

"This ring is never coming off," I said, then I winced as I remembered my last ring had come off, and not because I'd wanted it to.

"Allison, no matter what happens, if you get pregnant or not, if you get sick or not, if something terrible happens, I want to be there for you. I want to be with you. Will you let me?"

Allison sat up, knowing this was a sensitive topic for me, "Tobias, I promise I will always let you in. If you ever doubt it, I think all you'll need to do is become my Krampus for an evening and speak German to me. I'll promise to tell you all my secrets."

She laughed and gave me a mischievous look, "If I don't, then you can spank me with the ruten bundle like the Krampus punishes misbehaving children!"

I sucked in a breath at the image that brought to mind, "Maybe you should keep a few secrets..." I suggested.

Allison flushed red as she caught my meaning, "Maybe I will."

Carefully, I took the canvas print and my new shirt and set them on the side table. Then, I slid back on the bed and grabbed Allison, pulling her to me. We kissed and tore clothes off of each other. This time, Allison rode me, her breasts bouncing hypnotically above me. I fondled them and pinched her nipples, then moved one hand down, caressing the soft, plump curve of Allison's stomach.

After a gentle squeeze of her abdominal fat, I moved lower and pressed a finger into her folds. It didn't take long for my finger to become sore, rubbing into Allison's bobbing clit, but I girded my loins and endured. If I couldn't handle a little pain for my wife's pleasure, than what kind of husband was I? Well, not the kind I wanted to be, at least.

It was immensely gratifying when Allison stopped moving and tensed her body, her vagina pulsing around my cock. As soon as she relaxed, I maneuvered her onto her back and began thrusting into her. It didn't take long for me to reach my climax too. I imagined my sperm swimming away into her uterus happily as I drifted to sleep beside my wife.

I woke in the night, as was fairly common since I'd gotten older. It was a good thing too, or else I might not have managed to execute my plan. Careful not to wake Allison, I got out of bed, dressed quietly, and left the hotel room. I snuck down to Leni's car and took out the extra bag I'd hidden in there before we had left.

1...345678