All Comments on 'My Last Race'

by HBuff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit predictable, I knew the 1955 crash would come into play, but still very well done.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

This is a twisty kind of story. I first thought the girl was a daughter. Come to find out she is a spirit. Well, he did get his wish. He did settle down after the race. 5 stars.

P_AndererP_Andererover 1 year ago

I was put off reading much past the first page due to the excessive use of !

If you need to use exclamation marks, your prose is lacking. Use words to create drama, not punctuation.

HBuffHBuffover 1 year agoAuthor

Errata... 1) Peter Levegh's Mercedes wasn't white; it was a lethally beautiful metallic silver. 2) When the pilot is taking Indianapolis Corner, which is to the left, the G-force pushes him to the RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story, enjoyed the hell out of Delphine! , .....but the '55 Corvette never had a 5-speed manual transmission (or even a 4-speed). GM only offered a 3-speed late in '55 for Chevrolet's "plastic-fantastic". ....besides, 5-speeds were almost non-existent in the 1950's, with any make or model.

HBuffHBuffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous. I totally missed that one. Lol. Maybe you could have had a race-modified 'Vette with 4 speeds, but that's right; there were fewer, longer gears back then. This means that I'm going to face the challenge of another car-racing story.

I immensely enjoyed writing the scenes with Delphine. I modelled her after actress Margaret Lockwood. I mean her looks, her voice and most importantly, the way she moves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHBuff@HBuff
I have written stories on some other sites before submitting my first story on Literotica in April 2022. Most of my stories offer an erotic journey through time. I hope you like them. I'm always working on my craft. The learning process is enjoyable, I hope so, for it's a neve...