My Last Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection grew into full-raging status when her little hands fondled with my zipper. She began removing her gloves, but I asked her to keep her gloves on; I had always dreamed of having a woman going down on me while wearing her day gloves!

She kept her gloves and managed to unzip my trousers, which I lowered for her along with my boxers. My dick came sticking out as a seven-inch pillar of flagpole stiffness!

"Oh God! Yes!" I bellowed as her white-gloved hand took hold of it!

She presently engulfed my cock in her dainty mouth and began worshipping my stiff dick as I leaned back and watched her raven-haired head, face down and bobbing away, making me feel the tight seal of her mouth along with the darting wetness of her tongue and the ungodly massaging action of her gloved hand!

Before long, my precum spilled out of my cock and mingled with her saliva. She stopped.

"Do you want to take me now, Mister? I'd love to be on top of you! And you'll see, I'm very tight!" she said with a mischievous smile, her eyes always displaying that diffuse sense of sorrow. It felt like being in bed with a widow whose husband had passed away only two weeks before. Yet her words had told me this was her inaugural flight. Wasn't she married? Where was that man I had seen in my headlights? I had seen him at her side on that afternoon as well...

I didn't answer her question. I contemplated her in silence as she slipped out of her leather flat shoes, cutting all my thinking short as she revealed the beauty of her bare feet! Oh, God! Her wonderfully petite figure was all summed up in this pair of dainty feet! She was so sexy!

Then, she undid the thin belt that was holding her dress and showcasing her lithe waist. She let her dress fall to her feet and swiftly removed and discarded her panties.

Eve-nude amid the foggy forest, she smiled at me and gracefully swirled around, letting me see all her charms—the contrast of her raven hair against her porcelain skin, the maddening perkiness of her breasts when seen from a three-quarter profile, with the silvery moonlight forming curvy shadows that intensified their nubile contours!

My gaze caressed her spotless abdomen as I looked further down. She had child-bearing hips forming the primordial hour-glass figure against her slender waist; the black vee of her pubic hair made her thighs look even whiter, and as she turned, my dick hardened to a nearly painful stiffness as the curves of her butt offered themselves to my sight and seamlessly merged into her petite, alluring legs!

As she walked to me, her legs moved gracefully and led my eyes to her dainty feet, making me nearly regret the fact that foreplay was over and she wanted me to take her now and make her mine, for I would have loved to kiss and lick these lovely feet of hers!

"Oh, Miss! You're so..."

"Shhhh..." she hissed with her index on her mouth. "No words, Mister! I want to listen to your breathing while you fuck me. And I want you so bad... So bad!"

She straddled me and eagerly guided herself on my impaling erection. I felt her crazy wetness as she lowered herself! I grabbed her snow-white hips, grunting out of sheer delight as I got acquainted with her indescribable tightness!

Words fail to describe how incredibly good it felt to be fucking her while holding her lithe waist and watching her pleasure-swollen breasts jiggling up and down while her raven hair gently followed the copulating rhythm on her shoulders. As she kept looking down on me, her eyes were bright with joy, but always mingled with shadows of hidden sorrow.

Her white-gloved hands on my chest and her pearl necklace added a touch of glamour as she moaned and purred while relentlessly impaling herself on my dick! I wished that time would stop and we would always remain here together, making love for ever under that foggy night sky!

Suddenly, she frantically moved her pelvis in urgent motions, powerfully massaging my dick with her crazy-moving walls while she looked at me with a gaze that had turned nearly devilish!

"You're mine! You're mine!" she said twice before she detonated in a loud groan as she climaxed! Was she a witch? Was I fucking a witch?

She presently stooped down and hugged me while I cupped her butt with both hands and frantically drilled her, my face buried in the black mass of her hair as I blissfully passed my no-return point and my throbbing dick powerfully twitched inside her...

I screamed like a banshee as my cock exploded and filled her up with three manly bolts of jizz, which she received inside her while hugging and kissing me as she purred with delight!

I lay panting with my new girlfriend. She was naked and resting her lovely head on my chest while her gloved hands kept caressing me. She kept purring with after-climax delight while I kept gently caressing her hair. We were both naked, except for my lowered trousers and the fact I was still wearing the Chuck Taylor's running shoes I had begun the race with.

Strangely enough, none of us were cold, yet I remembered the night getting too chill for my short sleeves shortly before the accident.

I heard some far-away voices.

I moved to sit up and get up, but she strongly pushed me back onto the forest floor. "Stay, Mister, stay!" she said in a persuasive tone. "Stay, it's no use. They can't see you now! They can't see us! Please, stay. Stay and I'll let you fuck me again in any way you like!"

"No! No!" I replied. "I must go, I must tell them I'm all right!"

"Please, don't go now! If you go now, you will lose me forever! Remember that afternoon when you first saw me? You kept looking for me after this; I saw you, but you couldn't see me, and I couldn't reach and touch you, no matter how badly I wanted to! So stay, and let's not lose each other this time..."

As she spoke, she had begun kissing me while wrapping her legs and arms around me.

"Oh, her feet! Her lovely little feet..." I thought upon realizing that this dream girl was naked in my arms and she would let me do whatever I wanted! Right now, I wanted to touch, sniff and taste her feet!

She was frantically holding me, her four limbs tightly clutching my tall frame as she kept kissing me as if her very life depended on how intensely she kissed me with her night-chilly lips!

Having her Eve-naked and tightly wrapped around me like this was stirring up my adrenaline-fuelled arousal into a new surge! I felt my dick swelling and hardening as it was pressed against the velvety patch of her cunt hair, while she kept kissing me like a girl in the most debauched Bacchanalia!

I soon found myself unwilling to wrestle myself out of her clinch, in which she displayed surprising strength for such a petite woman. My right hand found one of her feet and I began caressing her heel and her tender sole as we kept exchanging passionate kisses while she clinched me with her four limbs, relentlessly and desperately!

Soon, I was having a wild fantasy, where she was a white-gloved lady who had been stopped by a well-built policeman for speeding. He had accepted her offer to pay her ticket in kind, and now they were both naked and making out on the roadside, next to her parked sports car!

She helped me remove my Chuck Taylor's racing shoes along with my trousers and boxers, while I kept running that fantasy in my head, imagining she was helping me out of a police uniform.

At that point, my fuck shaft was buck-hard and all I wanted to do was to fuck this young woman doggy style like that imaginary policeman, right next to her stopped car, on the roadside, while she was still wearing her day gloves! Before long, we were doing just that!

The forest was now filled with her loud moaning as I kept gleefully driving the twin curves of her soft butt against my horny frame, ignoring the chill earth under my knees and enjoying the unfathomable pleasures of her vagina walls massaging my victorious dick as I repeatedly rammed her!

She was now very loud in her moaning... "Oooohhh, Ooohhh yes! Ohhh Mister! Keep going! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes... Oh my jive! Oh my jiiiiiiivee!!! Aaaaaaa... aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA... aaahh aaahh aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA... My jive! It's so good!!!"

She hit a full-blown orgasm, emitting a peculiar series of high-pitched whimpers while repeating "Oh my jive! Oh my jive!" between her whimpers! I heard many voices in the nearby background. They must be hearing us! I felt an unspeakable jolt of excitement at the thought that they were going to find us having such wild sex!

I screamed hard as I blissfully ejaculated! I felt my shots of hot sperm leaving my dick in long, powerful bursts as I filled her up for the second time!

The intensity was nothing short of preternatural! I had never, ever experienced such an intensely powerful ejaculation!

As my panting subsided and I was able to stand, I managed to escape my companion's holding arms and ran to where the voices were coming from.

What I saw left me speechless.

A team of rescuers were present near my Corvette's twisted wreck along with policemen with their car and a waiting ambulance parked on the distant roadside.

They were placing a body on a stretcher. A doctor knelt beside the unconscious man; he checked the man's heart with a stethoscope, then he checked his eyes. Finally, he spoke: "We'll take him to the hospital, but you better call the coroner! The pilot is dead."

My mouth opened wide and I wanted to scream, but no sound came out! This dead pilot... He was wearing my own forest-green polo shirt, and I instantly recognized my black denim trousers on him, with these black Chuck Taylor's I had bought on a sunny day in Quebec City...

"This man... this is me! This is me!" I uttered in petrified shock. The pilot they were carrying on that stretcher had a bloody, gaping wound on the left side of his head. And he looked identical to me.

"Calm down, Mister! Calm down, Mister!" my companion said as she hugged me from behind with her corpse-cold hands; she had removed her gloves. "I didn't want you to see this. You were dead within seconds after the impact. I wanted to tell you the sad news gently."

I panicked!

"Hey! I'm here! Hey policeman! Hey Doctor! You made a mistake! I'm alive! I'm alive!" I hollered, but the paramedics carrying the stretcher kept walking away along with everybody else.

"They can't hear you, honey! They can't see us!" my companion said, Eve-naked like a shadow in Dante's Inferno, as she tenderly hugged my Adam-naked body. The spooky night's chill didn't bother us.

I began sobbing... "But... Delphine... Delphine!"

"Oh, my love, I know it's such a huge shock at first! And yes, you can call me Delphine if you want. Now hear me! Hear my story...

"When it happened a year ago, me and eighty-plus souls found ourselves suddenly wandering as frightened ghosts after that horrible accident had burned or crushed or decapitated our bodies where we stood in that hapless crowd!"

I stopped sobbing and listened, curious to know her fate.

She went on... "When the fire burned my flesh with soul-wrenching pain, my last living thought was filled with sadness—I had never known love. I was dying at only 22 years of age without ever having known love and pleasure in the arms of a man!

"And there I remained, a lost soul wandering around Le Mans, alone. All the other ghosts soon floated away to be near their loved ones and try to tell them, in vain or in dreams, that they were still there, but I had no one. I was left all alone in the chill twilight of the in-between.

"Since a pilot had killed me, I decided I was going to take a pilot's life. That man you saw on the road was an illusion, the image of my desire. I used it to cause the accident in this dangerous part of the circuit, where the track is directly bordered with a forest of large trees.

"I would have kept trying year after year if you had survived. I'm sorry and very sad for you, Mister, but I'm so glad to have you with me! Do you know what it's like to be alone in this state? It is so sad, so lonely!

"But now, Mister, we are married souls! We had to copulate twice, in order to seal our union both in light and in darkness. Now we can go together and cross the Styx River. We will share eternity. And by the way, the sex was amazing!"

The End.

12