My Life as a Dom - Christmas

Story Info
Christmas spent with the girls, surprise presents.
26k words
4.71
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHRISTMAS MEAL

I decided that we would celebrate Christmas a few days early so that those with family could have their Christmas dinner with them. Everyone chipped in with the food, Sasha and Emily in charge. All the girls were there including Pippa.

We dressed for dinner, not like the posh people dressed for dinner, by dressed I mean we wore clothes. We all looked smart. After dinner we had some games. Everybody had brought a 'present' which we numbered and we each picked a number blind.

Mary opened hers first, nipple clamps.

She stood, moved to the centre of the room where we could all see her and removed her dress revealing some very sexy purple underwear, stockings, suspenders, knickers and bra.

"Take your bra off." I instructed. She reached back and unfastened the clasp, slowly allowing the bra to slide forward exposing her quite large tits, more than an honest man's handful. "Michelle, you had better tweak her nipples a bit so the clamps can get a decent grip."

"Yes Master." She held Mary's nipples tight and twisted them, they were erect before now they were rocks.

The clamps were set quite tight, you could tell this by the face she pulled. When Michelle had got them on her I said "kiss her Michelle, on the lips, properly." She did.

"What do you say Mary?"

"Thank you Michelle."

Mary

Just my luck, I end up with nipple clamps. I think Master was impressed with my purple underwear, it cost me a few bob. The bra was semi opaque so my nipples could be seen and were poking through a bit. I took my bra off and Michelle squeezed my nipples.

It was wonderful, I could feel it right down to my pussy, with that and the anticipation I knew my knickers would be wet. Michelle put the clamps on, they were the type that have the tension preset and it was preset tight.

Michelle kissed me, I kissed her back. I said thank you and I meant it.

Master

Emma was next to go, opening her box she held up a vibrator which as well as going in the pussy had a bit that went over her clit and a part that entered her arse. She took her dress off and stood in the centre of the room. She was wearing hold up stockings, the tiniest thong and a bra with a split in each cup which just allowed her nipples to poke through.

She removed the thong and handed it to me, I made a point of smelling the crotch. There was no need for any pussy lubricant she had provided enough of her own, I could tell that by her knickers. She half squatted and I pushed the arsehole part of the vibrator into her pussy before pushing it into her and the larger part into her pussy. I turned it on full for a minute, then down to a quarter speed, I will leave it like that for a while. "Thank you Master."

Emma

I received my secret Santa gift a vibrator, no ordinary vibrator. It vibrated the clit, the pussy and the bumhole, it could be a lot worse. I slowly took my dress off, really hamming it up. I'm a stripper in the making, if university doesn't work out I have something to fall back on. My nipples were poking through my bra and the thong I was wearing barely covered my pussy. I took it off and gave it to Master who made a point of smelling it. He smiled. I knew that some of my juices were on it.

I squatted down facing Master and he put the vibrator into my orifices. It was turned on full before it was half way in. The state I was in I was near to coming. It was turned down before I did.

Master

I was enjoying this. Emily was next to go. Her present was larger than the first two, she was quite excited while she opened it. It contained a pump, cups to go on the nipples and a larger one for the pussy. This should be fun, I had not used these before and Emily had the perfect tits to try them on although the thought of Michelle's glorious nipples being pumped even bigger came to mind.

Emily stood in the centre and took her dress off, in the Christmas spirit she was wearing red underwear some of which had to come off. "Bra," she quickly removed it. "Lay on the floor and push your tits up" I ordered. "Put your tongue out," I wiped the edges of the cup on her tongue and placed it over the nipple and pumped the air out making her nipple gradually extend. I removed the tube from the cup and did the same to the other nipple until they looked even.

I was enjoying the view of the cups on her nipples falling to the side. "Knickers," she arched her back and pushed her knickers down. "Spread your legs," I wiped the edge of the larger cup on the juices from her pussy before I held it on her pussy and pumped the air out. "You may sit down and you will wear those accoutrements for a while." I was quite mesmerised by her tits as they swung delightfully. Surprisingly I was really enjoying this so much I upped Emma's vibrator for a few minutes.

Emily

My present was items to expand my nipples and pussy. I was proud of my sexy red underwear even though I had to take them off almost as soon as I had revealed them. Clear plastic cups were used on my nipples as the air was pumped out. I felt my nipples being pulled out, slightly painful but very erotic. He wiped the large cup in my pussy juice before covering it and pumping it up. I could see my pussy growing, When I thought it could not get any puffier it did. He stopped pumping and made me sit down with the cup things still on.

Master

Sasha's present was a familiar looking flogger, I knew who had put this one in, Emily had asked me to turn one on my lathe. I turned it but did not finish it with sandpaper so Emily had to rub it down, shape the head and plait the leather thongs. She also had to 'oil' it using her pussy juice as in the tradition we had set up. She had done a lovely job, the penis shaped handle gleamed.

Also in the box were two sets of envelopes with instructions for the recipient to select one of each colour. Sasha was smiling as she selected a blue envelope. "Fifteen strokes," she chose a red one next, "tits."

"Fifteen strokes on the tits with this beautifully made flogger and as a reward when I have finished giving you them I will allow you to oil the shaft." I said.

Sasha removed her dress revealing a beautiful lilac underwear set. She unfastened the bra, shrugged it forward and handed it to me. She put her hands behind her back and held her elbows with her tits thrust out.

"You count." Her nipples were already hard. I hit her not too hard, the leather fronds on the flogger are quite painful, I've been told.

"One, thank you Master." was the only verbal response. I hit her again. An intake of breath, "two, thank you Master." Her chest was beginning to turn red. Over the next half dozen blows she became more vocal and her tits were almost glowing.

"Six to go, Sasha, are you enjoying this?"

"Oh yes Master." she replied. Two more hits, the second one a little harder this time. "Yow" she cried, "ten, thank you Master."

I finished with the final five eliciting 'yeows and thank you Masters'. I sat down and called her over. "Bend." She leaned forward and I held her tits and kissed her nipples. "Good girl, sit down, put the shaft in your sopping wet cunt.

Sasha

The beautiful flogger that I unwrapped as my mystery present was to be used on me. It is quite beautiful, nicer than the earlier one, the handle was a quite realistic looking cock.

Fifteen with this nine tailed flogger on my breasts, I liked the sound of this.

I took my dress off and showed off my new underwear. The bra followed and I put my hands behind my back and gripped my elbows. This made my tits stick out.

Master hit me and I had to count, the first blow was not too painful. I counted and thanked him. As the punishment went on I counted each stroke and thanked him. The pain of each stroke was increasing and I was beginning to yell. I kept looking forward.

I was yelling by the time he had finished, my eyes were watering. He sat down, called me over and kissed my nipples. My tits were stinging, my nipples hurting and a warm red glow emanating from them. I am not going to put this flogger with the others, I am keeping it for myself and I am going to oil it regularly starting now.

Master

Michelle and Pippa were the only ones fully dressed. Pippa won a butt plug with a rather spectacular rose on display while in situ.

Pippa had not met anyone but me and Emma so there were, to her, four strangers in the room. She had of course just experienced some of them in unusual circumstances.

"Take your dress off." I instructed. She hesitated for a second then the superior attitude returned. She pulled the zip of her dress down, shrugged it off her shoulders and let that ultra expensive piece of material fall to the floor. She kicked it to one side.

She was wearing white underwear, another one with the extra unnecessary straps. At first sight it looked like the bra and knickers were connected but on closer inspection although the straps or perhaps ribbons which went round her body from her bra almost met with similar from her knickers, they were not connected.

She looked at me, turned her back and removed her knickers in the same way as Mary had. I bet she wears panties rather than knickers. As she was at full bend her pussy close to me I put a finger in, wet, I kept it there. She was enjoying this. "Pass your knickers to me."

"As you are bent with your arse in my face I will do you the favour of inserting the plug."

I took the lube off Michelle who remained standing next to me and put some on my finger, the one that had recently been in her pussy. Pippa was watching me through her legs. I put my lubed finger in her arsehole before I lubed the plug.

While she was still watching me I slowly inserted the plug into her arse, slowly in, an inch in then back. I was approaching the part where the plug narrows. I manoeuvred it in and out without going past the fattest part. She was looking at me and smiling.

I pushed it in all the way and and inserted two fingers into her pussy, she was very wet. I slapped her arse, "I will tell you when you can take it out."

"Yes, Master."

Pippa

My turn at last, I have watched the others enjoy, is enjoy the right word? the pleasure and the pain. What was I going to have? A butt plug, Christ I hope it's not too big, I have not had anything in my bottom until recently.

He told me to take my dress off, naked with a thing in my bum, in front of four strangers. Strangers who have also done some strange and humiliating things. I removed my dress and kicked it away.

I Stood there in my underwear; exotic, expensive and hopefully easier to take off than put on. I was told to take my panties off so I copied Mary's way, turning my back and bending in front of him. I wiggled my bum as I lowered my panties. I have had lots of compliments about my bum, I think I have the nicest bum in the room and don't mind showing it.

He inserted a finger into my pussy and made me give him my panties. I remained bent over, looking through my legs I could see Master.

When Michelle returned he put some lube on his finger and put it in my bum, not too bad. I could see him putting lube on a smallish plug, it looked like it had a shaped glass flower on it. Michelle stood next to him watching closely.

He put the plug part way in and pulled it out a little. He pushed and pulled it, I was getting more worked up, eventually he pushed it in all the way.

He put fingers in my pussy then slapped my bum. He said he would tell me when I could take it out. How long can I manage it? Bollocks to him. I strutted back to my seat in my best model walk. I bet my flower enhanced arse looked good from the back as I walked to my seat but when I sat down the plug pushed further up my bum, not at all comfortable.

Master

Michelle had the final present: a strange square, flat box. We were all enthralled at what it could be, all except the one who bought it whoever that was. The box contained a steel circle like a small hula hoop with a bar hinged across the centre. I was bemused at how it was to be used. Michelle unfastened the bar and stepped into it and pulled it up to her waist. Because she was so slim she was able to fasten the centre bar across her stomach.

Emma retrieved the instructions from the box and handed them to me. "Take your dress off Michelle, I think you will enjoy this. Ask Sasha nicely if she will lend me her new flogger so I can try it in your new position. "Please Sasha, will you lend master your new flogger so I may experience the exquisite pleasure I'm sure it will give," Michelle asked.

She removed her dress and was all in white, a lace one piece with her impeccable nipples peeping through conveniently placed slits, stockings and heels. I asked Sasha to help me, I had Michelle bend over and put the ring over her bent bum. With the bar fastened across the front of her hips she was locked into a bending position. She could walk around, duck walk really. What a pity Mary, Emily or Sasha didn't win this with their more curvy figures. I'm sure they will be trying this soon.

"Sasha hold her head, give her a kiss while you are there," I said while I unfastened the hook and eye fasteners at her crotch. The stretchy material sprung clear of her arse leaving a lovely target for Sasha's flogger and for my straining cock. I had resisted temptation so far but not for much longer.

I smacked her arse with the flogger. "Oh, thank you master," she exclaimed so I hit her again. "Owww, thank you master, more please." Eight whacks later she was still asking for more, I was going to disappoint her in that aspect but I do not think she will be too upset. Without further ado I slotted right into her pussy, there was no need to check if she was ready, she was always ready particularly following a few whacks on the arse.

Sasha was holding Michelle's head and kissing her as I gently, at first, fucked her. I held her tits, her nipples pressing into my palms. I squeezed her tits as I increased speed and intensity, I pulled out before I came. How about that for willpower?

Michelle

Me at last and what do I get a mini hula hoop! What am I supposed to do with this? I stood in it and because I am so slightly built I was able to fasten the cross bar and just fill half of it. I was standing there with the hoop stuck to my waist, half of it in front of me when Emma found the instructions. So here I am bent over the hoop holding my legs and back together with the bar across my stomach.

I know master likes me in a lace body, I don't need a bra so this works perfectly. My nipples poked through the slits designed for that purpose. Sasha was kneeling in front of me holding my head and kissing me and boy how she could kiss. A hand around my pussy area unhooked the fasteners which put everything on show. This was positive, he didn't need to do that just to flog me there was plenty of bum on show for that. He did however need to do that to fuck me, please fuck me.

With Sasha's tongue in my mouth, my bum being hit with the homemade flogger and trying to thank master for hitting me put my head in a spin. He squeezed my tits and started pumping harder, my pussy was tingling and oozing, I came, almost biting Sasha's tongue. She managed to get out of the way and then held my head to her boobs, master pulled out!

I took my seat, I could either put my feet on the ground and bend forward or sit back and have my legs up, displaying my pussy. I chose the latter.

Master

My turn: I wonder which one was lucky enough to have to pick my present. I'm sure I'll find out later. I opened the box, inside was a kneeling blow up sex doll. "Thank you, just what I've always wanted and you obviously think I need it." We were all laughing. "She is very beautiful, well according to the picture on the box she is. Pippa and Mary blow her up. Emily and Sasha I think some sexy underwear would enhance her, Emma, batteries are not included so get some, I want to feel the vibrations when I fuck her. Michelle work your magic with some makeup."

She was pumped up and actually was quite attractive, Michelle did an excellent job of her makeup and the red lingerie was an improvement. I was obviously expected to tryout all the holes, so I started with her mouth. After applying some lube I slotted right in, very cosy, nice and tight and a feeling of going down the throat as I pushed right in. It lacked the warmth of the real thing as would the remaining holes I should think. A lot of the red lipstick had relocated to my cock and pubes.

I tried the arsehole next, tighter and gripped my cock. Well positioned, in the place you would expect but the way she was kneeling situated it at cock height.

Her pussy lacked the vibrating option. "Emma her pussy is not vibrating," I said.

"Sorry master, I could not find any batteries."

"You can either use the ones in your vibrator or go and buy some, I will allow you to wear a coat."

Shit the batteries are not compatible. "I will have to go to the shop, master." I was wearing stockings and a bra and silly shoes. Shoes not made for walking. He allowed me to wear a coat.

When Emma returned we had given up on the doll after I decided to call her Magenta. "Put Magenta's batteries in and come over here.

Emma

I drew the ticket to buy master's present, what do you get the man who has everything, in fact more of almost everything? I bought him a blow up doll, as if he needed anything else to shag. At least it was a good joke and produced some genuine humour. I forgot the batteries, for God sake everything comes with batteries, she didn't.

I had to walk to the shop in these stupid high heels that should only be worn in bed. Wearing stockings, bra and not a very warm coat I set off to the local shop, fortunately only five minutes away, well ten minutes in these shoes. He did not make me wear the bum, pussy and clit vibrator thank God. It was bloody freezing, I wonder if he knew it was me who bought it for him? I tried to hurry, actually tempted to take the damn shoes off, it was just too bloody cold.

I arrived at the shop and bought the batteries. I was shivering by now and struggled to give the assistant the money. Eventually I returned, the heat hit me as soon as I opened the door. They had stopped playing with the doll, I was told to put the batteries in and joined the others.

Master

"Time for a change, Santa time. Line up." Six women stood in front of me.

Michelle all in virgin white; shoes, stockings and a lace one piece, unfastened at the crotch. Her dark erect nipples pushed through the lace. Her makeup was not badly smeared but her hair was a mess. "Michelle come here." She took a step forward.

I ruffled her hair, it was growing nicely and would be good in bunches making her look like a schoolgirl and something to grab while she sucked my cock. I tweaked her nipples, turned her round, lifted the back of her one piece and slapped her arse.

Emma, gorgeous Emma, standing so proud in her peephole bra, stockings and high heels. I indicated for her to move forward and inserted her vibrator and turned it on full. Her long blond hair somehow was never in too much of disarray. I did my best to mess it up then pulled it back so I could see her tits.

I loved the way her nipples poked through the slot in her bra, I squeezed both of them. She smiled. I kissed her, turned her round and smacked her arse. When she was back in line I turned the vibrator off.

Emily took a step forward. I removed the cups on her tits and pussy which left them beautifully puffed up. Her nipples poking out and her pussy lips red and puffy. I sucked both her nipples and fingered her pussy.

Her makeup which had looked so professional was a complete mess, her hair which had been straightened was all over the place she looked as if she had just been fucked. She was smiling, I turned her round and smacked her arse.

"Thank you Master." She smiled at me. There was a change about her demeanour, she looked more confident, more relaxed.