My Life as a Dom - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had better get my pants and shoes off." She went back down kissing my cock on the way and finished undressing me. You have been very good. What would you like me to do to you?"

"Whatever you want," she replied.

"Well in that case, I will leave you here and go and get my breakfast."

"No please fuck me, spank me, both, please." I turned round.

"Bend over, spread your cheeks, I'm going to fuck your arse, you dirty slut but first I will smack it." I slapped her hard, both cheeks and then I put it straight into her pussy.

Thank you Master," I grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples. "I am going to make you boss Sasha and Mary around then I'm going to let them get their revenge by watching you do disgusting things and have disgusting things done to you."

I kept ramming into her, not nice and slow now. "I bet Sasha and Mary know how to get revenge, you'll really suffer." She let out a scream as she came, I carried on until I came.

I put my finger into her cunt and then into her arsehole. I wiped up some of the residue with my finger and put it in her mouth followed by my cock. When she had finished we walked into the lounge, her arm around my waist, my hand on her arse.

"Look what I found." I waggled the keys in front of them. I threw them to Mary and she unfastened their cuffs.

Michelle

Master sent Emma to get Sasha and Mary, I am glad I've not got a car. Master took me into the lounge and I sucked his cock. He stood me, held my tits and took my dress off. I asked him to tie me up so he sent me for a stool; wow back to our second session. I was wet with anticipation.

I bent over the stool and was tied in the same way as before, he cut my knickers so only the waist remained. He put his cock in my mouth and slapped my bum, he moved around and put fingers in my pussy and wiggled them about. Heaven!

Then he stopped and went into the kitchen, he returned with clothes pegs and put one on each nipple. He put his thumb in my bum and his finger played with my clit and most importantly his cock in my pussy.

He fucked me slowly, tormentingly slowly, in, out, his finger on my clit was moving faster. I was near orgasm when he said I had to ask permission, I held on, he went faster.

He let me come and he followed shortly after. I sucked him clean. He made me a drink and put it on a table in front of me with a straw. We had a conversation with me bent over. The doorbell rang and Master let Emma, Sasha and Mary in.

Mary and Sasha were told to lick my thighs and pussy, Master took Emma off.

Emma

I was disappointed to be sent away as soon as we arrived but I did have fun watching Sasha and Mary struggle. When Sasha and Mary crawled off to clean up Michelle, who looked as though she had had a good time, obviously spanked and fucked, Master took me off.

He asked me about my time with Sasha and Mary, I told him with a giggle. I gave him a blow job and he bent me over, spanked me and fucked me.

He said I was to boss Mary and Sasha around and he would let them get their revenge. Christ I had seen the state of their arses, they had taken some hard punishment. I nearly came just from the thought of it.

He speeded up and I could feel the orgasm building, I was thinking of the punished arses as he tipped me over the edge. He put his finger in my bum as I came, he came.

He scooped up the leakage from my pussy and put it in my mouth. I sucked his finger as if it was a cock, it tasted great. I cleaned his cock and we walked into the lounge, my arm around his waist, his hand resting on my bum.

Master

Sasha and Mary had prepared a late breakfast, Mary ran to put ours out, Sasha was feeding Michelle still fastened to the stool. Emma and I sat at the table eating our breakfast. "Fetch me some coffee Mary." Said Emma. Mary turned to go into the kitchen.

"Stop. You did not acknowledge Emma's orders. Come here bend over, lower your knickers, Emma smack her arse."

"Yes Master," Emma said and smacked Mary's bruised arse.

"Now Emma, repeat the order."

"Mary fetch me a coffee."

"Yes Miss Emma." Mary said and headed for the kitchen. Sasha had finished feeding Michelle and gave her coffee with a straw.

"Master, I need a wee." said Michelle.

"Don't tell me, Sasha and Mary are looking after you, tell them what you want." I told her.

"Sasha, Mary I need a wee." They started to unfasten her bonds.

"Stop, Michelle is there for a good few more hours, do not untie her, you will have to take her to the toilet." I ordered.

"Yes Master." They picked up the stool between them with some difficulty and manoeuvred it to the toilet. They opened the door and got Michelle in arse first. I must admit I would have loved to see how they managed.

Michelle

I didn't expect to be left here bent over the stool unable to do anything for myself

Sasha fed me breakfast, I found this difficult and degrading. I needed a wee and had to ask Mary and Sasha to take me.

They carried me to the downstairs loo and somehow got me in backwards. They had to get me aimed in the right direction. "If we don't get the aim right Master will make us lick it up," said Sasha.

"He won't make you do that will he?" I said

"Oh, he would and he'd enjoy it." said Sasha. I felt a tightening in my stomach which was working to my pussy. The thought of having to lick up wee was so degrading it was turning me on, I would say gusset if I was in that position, I think, I'm sure I would, yes I would.

They moved me right up to the toilet, the stool legs hard against it and mine pushed to each side. Following a lot of bending down and peering at my pussy they decided without the aid of a protractor, I was aimed in the right direction.

"Okay pee," said Mary. I of course couldn't pee, I have peed in front of people before but in this position and to be honest I was laughing I couldn't. Mary and Sasha started laughing.

"Shush," said Mary, "Master might not like it." I peed, I didn't know where it was going, it sounded like it was hitting the bowl. They did try to move me a little but in the end were satisfied. They wiped my pussy with toilet paper and took me out.

Master

There was some noise in the toilet, it sounded like laughter. They carried Michelle out; she was trying not to laugh. "I'll check the toilet, I hope you didn't make a mess." I went to the toilet with Emma, "What do you think Emma, can you see splashes?"

"Oh yes Master, on the rim and on the floor there." She examined everything minutely.

"You two get in here and clean it up, you know how. Bring Michelle with you. She made the mess so I'm sure she would like to watch you clean it up. They carried Michelle back, crawled into the toilet and started licking the bowl.

"Don't miss that on the floor," said Emma. She received a 'look' from Mary so Emma slapped her arse. When they had finished to Emma's satisfaction I had them stand in front of me.

"You are filthy, those knickers look like they've not been changed in weeks." I rubbed each crotch, pushing the material into their pussies. "Filthy whores, nylons like a colander, dirty knickers and definitely in need of a shower. Get yourselves showered, cleaned up and looking as good as you can."

"Emma drag Michelle over here, arse to me. Now bend over her, arse to arse. Now there was a lovely sight" I walked round and put my soft cock in Michelle's mouth, she sucked it beautifully, her tongue playing with it until it became semi hard.

I moved upward, inserting it into Emma's mouth who continued the good work. Moving round the back and going as low as I could I pushed into Michelle's pussy. I entered their holes doing all four without coming.

"Get up Emma and untie Michelle." She did as she was told, "Come and sit next to me."

As I sat there an arm round the two teenagers Mary and Sasha came in naked. "Please Master, we have no clothes."

"Oh dear and we are going to a New Years Eve party at the pub. Everyone knows me so I can't arrive with two naked women. Shall I leave you here?"

"Please no Master, Mary has clothes and Emily could bring them." Said Sasha.

"Emily is not your servant, you will go, Michelle and Emma won't need clothes for a while you can borrow theirs." I suggested, well ordered. "Emma's clothes are in room one Michelle's here, go and fetch them.

So I am sitting with a naked teenager on each side of me watching two more mature ladies trying to get in clothes a size or two too small. "There's only one bra so you can wear it Sasha, Mary will have to let them swing."

Watching Sasha getting her 36C tits in a 34B bra was fun, she tried hard to tuck everything in. What a pity I had stopped Michelle wearing a bra 34A. That would have left quite an over spill.

"Michelle is still wearing her knickers but she will take them off for you." I pointed to the strip of cloth that remained around her waist. "Seeing Sasha has a bra, Mary can Borrow Emma's knickers." Sasha declined Michelle's.

"Michelle, you choose who can borrow your dress." Her dress was a stretch tee-shirt type material that could stretch quite a way.

"Mary can have my dress, it will really suit you." Translated, it said without a bra your nipples will poke out and every bump will show.

"Okay then you Sasha may borrow Emma's." Emma's dress was a size ten Sasha was a size twelve consequently she could not fasten it.

"There you go girls there is always a solution if you look hard enough. You have shoes so you can go. Take your car Sasha, oh and on the way to Emily's pick me up a few things from the shops make sure you pick them up on the way."

I gave them a list which entailed them going to two shops. I put my hands up both dresses, fingering Sasha and pushing Emma's knickers into Mary's pussy. "Off you go."

They walked out, Emma and Michelle giggled. "Did you really need any shopping Master?" asked Emma.

"Of course not, for your impertinence you can make the tea while Michelle sucks my cock." I stopped Michelle sucking while we drank our tea. There was a knock at the door. "Michelle answer that,"

She set off a bit hesitant, she returned with Pippa. "Hello Pippa, glad you could make it, Emma make Pippa a cup of tea. Are you able to come to the party tonight?"

"Oh yes Master, I am looking forward to it."

"You look very nice, are you wearing that dress tonight?"

"Yes Master if that is alright."

"Of course it is beautiful but we do not want to crease or stain it, take it off and hang it up in the bedroom. In fact, take everything off to keep it clean." She took her dress off leaving very sexy underwear on view. She walked out. I pulled Michelle's mouth down to my cock.

Pippa returned. "Emma bring a stool for Pippa." Emma put the stool on the floor in front of me. "There you are Pippa, sit down." She sat on the low stool, knees level with her shoulders. "Good girl, open your legs and drink your tea."

I pulled Michelle off my cock by her hair, now long enough to grip. We drank our tea. "It is good to see you Pippa, your cunt is looking delectable and inviting."

"Thank you Master," she smiled. I pulled Emma down onto my cock.

"Pippa you may lick my balls." I pulled Michelle to me and kissed her, putting my hand on her bum. My other hand on Emma's. I lifted my legs. "Lower, Pippa," she started licking under my balls. "Lower," I directed and Pippa started licking my arse.

Fucking hell I came into Emma's mouth, my whole body felt it and was shaking, my cock in Emma. Pippa's tongue in my arse. Michelle's tongue in my mouth and my fingers in Emma and Michelle's arsehole.

I pulled Emma away and there was Pippa smiling with sperm on her face.

Emma

With Michelle bent over the stool and Mary and Sasha getting showered. That left only me to do Masters bidding.

He had me bend over Michelle and he put his cock in her mouth, I had a perfect view of it going in and out, next I had a closer view as it went in and out of my mouth. Then he was gone, I could feel him behind me, he must have been fucking Michelle as I could feel him against my legs. Wow he was in me, fucking me and then out and in my bum. Ouch that was a shock.

I had to untie Michelle and we sat on each side of him, cuddled in, nice and cosy.

Mary and Sasha came in showered and hair dried complaining that they had no clothes, tried to hide my laughter, I had been told not to let them bring any.

Master decided they could go and get some from the house Mary shared with Emily but they would have to wear Mine and Michelle's clothes! I am a size ten, Michelle an eight they are both larger.

Sasha put my bra on, now I have exquisite tits and don't really need a bra but I had chosen to wear one today. Her tits were less exquisite but okay were larger so her trying to tuck excess breast into the bra was quite funny.

Mary had my knickers and Michelle's dress which showed every curve of her body and her nipples poked out. My dress wouldn't fasten at the back for Sasha. Master sent them to the shops!

While we were drinking tea, curled up on the couch Michelle had to answer the door and Pippa arrived wearing a gorgeous designer dress. Master thought it would be a good idea for her to take it off and hang it up, in fact take everything off. She looked spectacular as she walked out in her sexy underwear.

She came back naked and sat on a low stool in front of Master, legs spread and fanny on display. She looked extremely proud, head up and tits stuck out. He pulled me onto his cock and grabbed my arse. He told Pippa to lick his balls then lower and lower until she was licking his arse.

I was sucking away, determined to make him come and staring into Pippa's eyes, Pippa was licking away and pushing her tongue into his arsehole with a sparkle in her eyes.

He came into my mouth and he told me to share it with Pippa. I let it dribble into her open mouth. She was smiling. What the hell had I done? She'd had her tongue up someone's bum and spunk dribbled into her mouth and onto her face in front of a friend who she would see almost everyday and she was smiling!

She wanted a master and I helped her, now she was a total submissive, from bossing everybody about and used to being in charge to giving everything to Master and smiling.

I enjoy being with Master the submissive sex is great but I think Pippa may make it her life.

Master

"Michelle and Emma go and get ready." I watched them run off. "Come here Pippa." she sat next to me, I put my arm around her. "You seemed to enjoy that."

"Oh yes Master, very much." I moved my hand down and played with her nipple.

"Why?"

"From the moment you told me to take my dress off my stomach turned over, walking out in my underwear knowing I looked great and would be coming back naked. Knowing you were watching me. When I sat on the little stool and you told me to spread my legs my heart was thumping. When you said my cunt looked delectable and inviting I had a small orgasm.

"Because feeling absolutely degraded, because having to do whatever you tell me turns me on so much. My cunt is soaking, your chair is wet, feel me...please." I put three fingers into her, she was dripping, "Yeeeeoooowww." she came instantly.

"Sticking my tongue up your arse was the dirtiest thing I have ever done. Having my friend watch me made it even more demeaning. I felt the lowest of the low and my insides were turning somersaults, my cunt tingling and dripping. There is no other feeling like it."

I kissed her before putting my fingers in her mouth. "I need a shower before we go out, come with me." We went to the en-suite and Pippa washed me, dried my hair and helped me dress. "You get ready."

Emily, Sasha and Mary had turned up while I was in the shower. I gathered everyone together. "Well you all scrub up well, we shall have a good night."

"Right girls to the pub." We walked a few hundred yards to the pub.