My Life as a Dom - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the clamp off their left nipple to cries of pain, I kissed them both and I took the clamp off their right nipple. Their eyes were watering so I kissed the tears away. "Lift your nightie above your tits." I said.

I looked at their nipples, very red. I sucked on each one in turn. I put a finger from each hand in their pussies. "You both have soaking cunts, what sluts you are. You are just sluts who love to be degraded and hurt, I don't know that you are worth my attention, perhaps I should just use you to clear up after the other girls."

"Oh no please Master. I am your slave and you can use me as you wish. Please do not reject me." said Sasha.

"Or me I am your sex slave, please Master."

"Sasha, get down and clean Mary's arse, it's still leaking. Mary clean my cock." That was a nice sight Mary legs spread bending over to suck my cock with Sasha squatting licking her arsehole.

"Well girls time for bed, you just have a couple of jobs. Tidy up here, clean and put away the toys and as a treat I am going to make you come tomorrow.... Using this," I handed them the unfinished handle.

"You may want to smooth it off before I stick it in your cunts. You may smooth it, you may oil it using your pussy juice. You may not stick it in your pussies so how you get the juice on is up to you. You may not come. You know I am an early riser so I will be using it early. Come to bed when you are ready. Good night."

Is that too cruel? Fucking right. I will be sticking it in as soon as I have had a mug of tea in the morning.

Sasha

As soon as we arrived at my house Master put nipple clamps on us, mine hurt like hell squeezing against my nipple bar. His manner was abrupt and he was obviously having no messing.

He made us bend over and threw our nighties up over our heads. Although the nightwear was quite sheer it was difficult to see anything apart from the carpet. He disappeared and when he returned he hung a weight on the chain. The extra tug on my nipples was excruciating.

Twice I was hit with the dreaded number seven, the first one unexpected and the shock as well as the pain made me scream. I had to thank him. I heard two more on Mary with the thank yous.

Two more on me and the pain was pretty bad, the thin carbon fibre rod having a terrible sting. I was trying hard not to scream. This was payback for the great day we had yesterday, my best Christmas Day ever, well maybe after the one where I got a Barbie doll.

The beating continued, two each becoming more painful as places were hit for the second and third time. The weight on my nipple chain was swinging continuously now and I did not dare touch it to stop it, although the pain in my nipples paled compared to the pain in my arse. Both were going to be sore for some time.

There was a hiatus in proceedings, I remained in position, staring at the carpet. Master stood behind me and told me to spread my cheeks. He put the end of his cock in my dripping pussy, I was no longer ashamed of this, pain got me going, a fact, no use pretending that is how it is. As much pain as I was experiencing the desire, the lust, the hunger for sex and the bliss I felt far outweighed it.

My pussy was dripping.

He whipped his cock out and put it in my arse, it was well lubricated with my pussy juice. Once in he made me put my hands back on my knees and holding my hips pulled me to him as he thrust forward. He went in all the way, his body banging against my battered and bruised bum.

The nipple weight was swinging wildly, the fact the clamps didn't come undone shows how tight they were. Through all this agony I was near to coming when he pulled out, leaving me high and dry.

He finished off in Mary and had us stand up. He took the weights then the clamps off us another excruciating pain. He kissed us gently, including our tear filled eyes. We lifted the nighties and he suckled our agonised nipple.

He fingered my pussy which was soaking as he knew it would be. He called us sluts saying we weren't fit for him and should only be there to clean up after the others. We pleaded.

He went to bed leaving us to tidy up and smooth off the handle for early in the morning.

"Let's see your bum Mary." I said. "Shit you are not going to sit down for a week, what's mine like?

"Hell's bells, you're bleeding in several places, the rest is red raw."

"I have some salve that will ease the pain, bend over." I gently massaged it onto her bum, it would help but was far from a cure. "Would you like some on your nipples as well?"

"Yes please, then I will do you." I put some on her nipples, they looked raw and sore, pretty much like mine. She applied the salve to my bum and nipples, we laughed through the tears and kissed, we had become very close.

"Do you want to start the smoothing or do the tidying up?" I asked.

"I'll tidy up if you like and make a drink." she offered.

"Pour a drink may be a better option, there is some decent gin in the cupboard." Mary smiled.

"Good idea." We had a drink and Mary picked up the scattered sex toys and went off to wash them. I stood at the table and started sanding the handle. I was knackered, a busy day following an extraordinary day and I could sleep for a week but there was no way this handle was not going to be smooth.

Mary finished tidying, poured another gin each and stood by me. "Shall I take over the sanding and you do the thongs for a change?"

"Yes, thank you." I cut the thongs into nine equal lengths and plaited them together in three groups of three about two inches up. I took over the sanding again until we were satisfied it was smooth enough we had to 'oil' it.

"Well we need pussy juice so we are going to have to produce our own." I said. We started masturbating, looking at each other, blushing and laughing.

I felt quite wet so rubbed the handle along my pussy. The newly sanded wood is very absorbent, I had only pulled it a few inches and it dried up. Mary took over and did about the same.

"It's a pity we weren't doing this earlier. We'd have finished in a pass each, we were so wet." Mary said.

"Let's try and picture what got us so wet. The smacking on my arse and the swing of the weight just sent down every nerve to my pussy which exploded and just the thought of it has got me ready to oil it again." I took the handle and 'oiled' a good portion.

"Listening to you the first time he hit you had me gushing, I was terrified of what was to come and so looking forward to it. This whole thing has got me going again." We soaked the rest of the handle.

"You know the good part of this is we have to 'oil' it every day for a week." I said.

"Do you think you will mind having that stuck in you first thing in the morning?" Mary asked.

"If I don't get some sleep now anything could happen first thing in the morning and I wouldn't know."

We went to bed, sore, in pain and happy.

Mary

I had quite enjoyed the journey to Sasha's, Master paying with the butt plug was quite erotic, with that and the spanking another few miles I'd have come. In the house things were more serious, tight nipple clamps and a weight while being beaten with the worst weapon in the armoury.

I don't know how Sasha was taking it so well, it fucking hurt, I was crying and screaming sometimes. My bum hurt like hell, my nipples were a constant pain as they swung about and my pussy was soaking.

The feeling I get somewhere between my stomach and my pussy cannot be described but it was wonderful.

After a break Master fucked my arse, hard and brutal. The weight swung through a hundred and eighty degrees at least, my nipples were screaming. My mutilated arse stung like hell. He came inside me, a lot, when he pulled out it leaked out of my arse joining the juices from my pussy.

He had us stand up, I looked at Sasha, she looked a mess. Like me she had been crying, she gave me a wan smile. He took the weights off our chains, what a relief. He removed the clamp of one nipple, shit the blood rushing back to the nipple took my mind off the pain in my tortured arse for a short time.

He took the other one off with the same result. We were both crying and he kissed the tears away. At his command we lifted our nighties above our heads so he could see our tits. He kissed and sucked on our nipples then put a finger in my pussy and I thought into Sasha's.

On top of the ignominy we had experienced he called us sluts and said we were not good enough for him only fit to clean up after the others. After all he had put us through, how could he say this. We pleaded but I felt worthless

He made Sasha lick my bum and legs and pussy to clean me, I had the pleasure of cleaning his cock. I felt a bit better doing this.

He said he would make us come tomorrow using the handle he had roughly made. He left us to clean up and smooth the handle and went to bed. He said good girls or did he say good night.

Master

I woke up at about three o'clock and the girls weren't in bed. When I woke again at five they were laying on each side of me, both lying on their side facing me. They were not likely to be on their back or front. Naked and vulnerable, I didn't know which way to turn.

I managed to get up without disturbing them, they were probably pretty tired. I made some tea and caught up with my emails. I checked the flogger, it looked good. I had not expected them to glue the leather thongs in. The handle was smooth and pretty well 'oiled'.

I waited until six o'clock before I woke the girls. I put the light on, neither girl had moved. They both lay with their arses uncovered, what a mess I'd made of them. I felt like apologising, I had got carried away in my own sexual furor. My only consolation was that they enjoyed it.

"Wakey wakey rise and shine," I ordered. "If you hurry you can have a quick wash and drink before I test the new flogger." They very gingerly got up and made their way to the bathroom. They seemed happy to do everything together. I thought about it and realised the toilet was the only seat they would be comfortable on.

They came out washed and hair brushed and went to make some tea. As they stood drinking tea I rubbed some salve on their arses and nipples. "Right girls into the playroom and put on ankle and wrist cuffs.

I followed them in and fastened Sasha to a St Andrews cross and Mary to a beam. Both were in position facing me with their arses not touching anything. "You were complete sluts and today you will get your reward. I will stuff this flogger handle up your cunts until it is well oiled. I may fuck you as well."

"Thank you Master." said Sasha.

"To test the flogger I shall use it on your thighs and stomach, because I am a kind Master I shall leave your tits and arse alone, as long as you don't annoy me." I hit Sasha with the flogger starting below her tits and working down to just above her knees.

Two fingers inserted soon told me she was ready to oil the handle. I pushed it in and while I manoeuvred it in and out I kissed her long and deep. I pushed it up until only the leather tail was showing and stood back.

"That looks good, I think it might be good shoved up your arse, a nice tail." I took it out and moved to Mary, I put the handle under her nose. "Smell that, Sasha's done a good job of oiling, I hope you can do as well."

I hit her down to her knees to get her ready and sure enough she was wet. I put the handle in and played with it, in and out, turning and then in all the way.

The handle was soaked so I put it down to let the oil soak in. I went back to Sasha, put my hands in the small of her back and pulled her towards me and fucked her slowly. I unfastened her hands, "clean my cock free yourself and Mary and you may go and have a lie down. I am going out, I shall fuck Mary later.

Sasha

We crept into bed on each side of Master, careful not to touch the bed with tits or bum. It took me some time to get comfortable and my mind was doing somersaults with thoughts of the day. I could feel the tingling building up in my pussy just thinking.

We had only been asleep for a short while when we were woken and had to get up. He rushed us to get ready, we dashed into the bathroom I peed while Mary was washing then we exchanged places. The toilet was the only place we could sit down. We finished off and went out.

Tied to the cross, thankfully I could keep my bum from touching the cross which of course pushed my pussy invitingly out. Master took our flogger and hit me below my tits down to my thighs. Only hard enough to redden the skin.

After he tested my pussy, unnecessarily as he knew I would be wet. He worked the handle into me, smooth as silk I'm pleased to say. It was pleasant knowing we had worked on it and my pussy really appreciated it. I was getting worked up and near to climax when he gave a final shove and had the whole handle in me.

He moved away leaving it in me and said he would try it in my bum like that. He took it out, almost dripping it was so oiled. He did the same to Mary and she looked in a similar situation to me, the flogger looked good all the way in her pussy.

He put the flogger down as it was sleek and slippery with our juices. He came to me pulled me forward and slowly fucked me. I came. He unfastened my hands. I sucked his clock clean and he went out.

I unfastened Mary, "He is going to be out until early evening, we should sleep now until three or four then shower dress sexy, cook and await him."

"Good idea, let's do it." We got into bed, facing each other and holding hands. We fell asleep exhausted. A repetitive beep beep dragged me back to the land of the living, I had set the alarm on my phone.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Shower?"

"Yes." We walked to the shower holding hands and showered together, washing each other carefully in certain areas. We washed each other's hair brushing and drying it, and put makeup on. We dressed in hold-up stockings and loose silk dresses, mine was blue, Mary's red.

We prepared a buffet and stood around waiting for Master. It would be good to sit down but probably not for a few days.

Master

I visited some friends and returned to find the girls looking their best. Very sensible loose dresses. I kissed them both, pressing them a little too close for their comfort, although they kissed me back with vigour.

"Okay Mary I owe you a fucking, but first I am going to give both of you your instructions. Sasha fetch the new flogger. Mary lift your dress and turn round let's see how your arse is healing." She lifted the hem of her dress and bent so I could see her arse. "Very good."

Sasha came in with the flogger. "Excellent job so far girls, tomorrow I want you to oil it by putting it in each other's pussy and playing with it. Have fun but no climax. When I have finished with you Mary I will take the car and go to mine. You will remain here clean up and treat the handle."

"Please Sir, Master will you fuck me doggy style?" Said Mary in a little girl weedling voice.

"Why do you want that? It will hurt like hell."

"Yes Master."

"For fucks sake get the dress off, on your knees and suck my dick, now." She had the dress off and was on her knees sucking in no time. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. I kissed her. I looked her in the eye and squeezed her nipples.

"Owwwww." She exclaimed and smiled, her eyes watered. She kissed me.

"Over the back of the chair. Spread your legs." I put my hand between her legs and stroked her clit. She sighed. I held her tit with my other hand, squeezing her nipple not too hard.

"Fuck me please Master." said Mary.

"Now Mary, don't get too demanding or I'll have to spank you."

"Fuck me now," she demanded. She asked for it and I slapped her arse. "Yyyeeeeeowwww." I continued to slap it, she continued to scream. I fucked her. She screamed more.

"Please Master you didn't fuck me like that, it's not fair, spank me," pleaded Sasha.

"Get that dress off and come here slut, bend over next to your slut friend." I was still in Mary as far as I could get. Sasha quickly took up her station and I slapped her bruised arse.

"Aaaarrrghh." screeched Sasha. I started fucking Mary harder, she grunted with each in stroke, I twisted her nipple. I slapped Sasha. I came. I pulled out and sprayed the floor.

"Right bitches I was going to give your sore arses a rest. I will stay tonight and you will have your desires." I pulled them up by their hair and spit in each face. "Get on your knees and lick it up, when you have done that you can suck me clean."

They crawled around the floor licking my sperm off the carpet before sucking my cock clean. "Stay on your knees until I say otherwise." I pulled my pants up and went to the bedroom.

What to do with them? They give me a raging hard-on by taking and asking for the punishment. How the hell could they enjoy having arses in that condition spanked? But they did.

Both their arses were bruised, had raised welts and in places cuts were scabbing over and they wanted me to smack them. Some of the scars may be permanent. There was no way I could make them suffer enough this way.

I will have to make them suffer in a different way. When I go I will leave them on their knees and shackled together and maybe restricted in other ways. But now I will have to humiliate them.

They were on their knees when I went into the lounge. "Stand up, hands on your head." I looked them up and down. "Elbows back, you're becoming slovenly." I walked round Sasha first. "Your hair's a mess, I expect you to make yourself presentable in my company, not looking like a cheap whore."

"But Ma..." I slapped her face.

"Don't question me." I slapped her face again. "Your makeup has run, your eyes are red. Your lipstick is smudged. For fuck sake I am only down to your neck and I have found half a dozen faults, sloppy." I slapped her face again.

"I'm sorry Master, I'll try to do better." she said.

"You'll do more than try." I lifted her chin up, looked her in the eye and spat in her face. "What do you say?"

"Thank you Master."

"That's better." I lifted her tits up. "Take the bars out." She proceeded to do so. "Hold your tits up." I slapped them with a downwards smack. "When I am finished with you, put one inch rings in your nipples."

"Yes Master."

"Hands behind your back, hold your elbows." This made her tits stick out more and they were impressive. I weighed them again, squeezed her nipples. "I must admit your tits are okay. Nipples could be darker and have a less downward direction but for your age adequate."

"Thank you Master." She was smiling at this almost compliment. "Tense your stomach," I punched her, not too hard. "Quite solid for a fatty, but don't worry about being fat, tell Mary where she can find a tape measure and we'll see how fat you are."

"In the second drawer over there." she told Mary.

"I quite like you being fat, there is a nice wobble when I smack your arse and I have two slim teenagers and a skinny one so a bit of fat adds to the variety." I put the tape measure round her waist twenty seven inches, I carried on measuring; tits thirty six, hips thirty eight.

I gave the tape back to Mary, "you're next." I moved my eyes and hands down to Sasha's pubic mound. "Totally hair free, very good. Soaking wet, perhaps I should stick something in there to prevent leakage."

"Yes please Master. Your cock?"

"Not yet, maybe not at all, rather than reward you sluts I could save up for one or more of the others. Turn around." She did. "Hands on your head" I examined her back, there was slight evidence of old wounds, not caused by me, otherwise an attractive back that may soon be desecrated.

Her arse was a complete mess, battered and bruised, cut and ridged. I poked it and it still gave a delicious wobble. I ran my fingers along some of the larger welts. Fuck they looked bad, would she be scarred for life? I hope not, I like that bubble butt.