My Life as a Dom - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sasha up and suck my cock," she got on her knees and inserted my cock through the gag and licked it clean. "Take your gags off and wait for me in room one." In room one I had left two copies of 'The White Stain' by Anais Ninn and a note saying they could read it while they waited. They were to bend over the padded bench while they read the book.

Being generous I left them a drink of water each.

I gave them a few minutes to settle then went in. I cuffed their inside legs together and spread their legs fastening the outside ankles to the bench legs. This left them enough movement to reach the water and read in comfort.

I walked out, poured myself a slightly stronger whisky and sat back contemplating the events, almost lunchtime and I had come twice. I would not be coming again for a while but I shall enjoy watching them not come as well as suffer. But first they can wait.

I lay on the couch and watched a film, drank more tea and dozed.

Time to check up on the girls, I take my responsibilities seriously, even if it means missing the Boxing day sport on the television. I picked up number thirteen, my favourite. It was time that the handle was treated and neither Sasha or Mary had been involved in the original making.

I will make another handle for these two to rub down and smooth ready for their pussies. Maybe I will have them plait thicker, heavier leather for their flogger, they like it rough.

Meanwhile I shall have them oil this one, to make sure there is plenty of 'oil' I shall smack both of them first to get them warmed up.

I entered room one, both girls were engrossed in the books, their water bottles were full of liquid which was not as clear as the water I had left them and there were wet patches on the floor.

I used the flogger on Mary starting at the back of her knees and working up. When she was all over glowing red I moved on to Sasha and did the same. They both took it pretty much in silence apart from a few grunts.

It was quite easy to fit the handle of thirteen into Sasha's pussy, pushing it up to the start of the leather. I slotted my cock into Mary so she wouldn't feel left out. It is amazing how in the right circumstances a good flogging can get everybody worked up.

I was tempted to fuck Mary but discretion is the better part of valour, I walked out without a word.

I took a short walk to the local and had a couple of pints with some friends while we watched and discussed football. A pleasant hour before I went back to see the girls.

They were as expected bent over reading, Sasha gripping thirteen. I picked up two butt plugs and some lubricant first squirting it onto Mary's arse then Sasha's.

I put a plug into Sasha, slowly twisting it until it was in all the way. I put a finger into Mary's arsehole to spread the lubricant. I put the plug part way in and my finger into her pussy, I eased the plug further in until it too was past the fat bit and held by the narrow neck.

I removed thirteen from Sasha and pushed it into Mary and pushed my cock into Sasha. "Please Master, may I ask something?" said Sasha.

"Yes of course," I said while slowly moving in and out of her.

"Please can we make a flogger like thirteen, like the others did? We will smooth it and oil it and love it."

"Yes I will turn one down." I withdrew and walked out.

Sasha

We were made to crawl to the bedroom. I love showing my bum off like this. It is so humiliating especially as my pussy was so wet. We lay on the bed heads at the side, "Do you think we are going to give blow jobs again?" asked Mary.

"I don't know, it would be a bit odd." I answered.

"I've never had a cock down my throat like you did, I think I would be sick."

"I was the first few times." I answered.

Master came in, he had breast pump up things. He put one on my left breast and pumped it. First two pumps were great. I felt my nipples begin to pull out and my breasts expand. Each pump after that became more painful. He stopped and did the same to Mary. He gagged me with a gag which held my mouth open, I wonder what he intends to put in there?

He started on my other breast with the same result, I think Mary felt the same, we could not speak as our mouths were held open. The pain settled as I got used to it. In fact it was no longer pain, more of a weird feeling, not unpleasant.

He produced a cup similar to the tit cups but shaped for the pussy. I had to hold it in place while he did Mary's. He left us holding the cups over our pussies with the pump in our other hand.

We had to pump up our pussies and whoever had the biggest got it fucked and then loser got it beaten. For fuck sake, my pussy will be really tender I think when the pumping is finished and number thirteen is not bad I might like that. I would probably like a fucking more!

It only took three pulls on the lever to feel my pussy being stretched and I watched it grow. It went from strange to discomfort to painful and approaching agony. I stopped.

Mary stopped at about the same time, Master had sat drinking, relaxed just watching in that way he had. He took the pumps off us and examined our pussies while they were still trapped.

He let the air out, the relief was great. My pussy shrank back but not to normal size, puffed and I thought it was exquisite. I looked at Mary's pussy, beautiful as well.

He chose Mary so I ended up on my back, legs wide waiting, not unfamiliar but a cherished position for me. Having been a submissive for so long my pleasure has always been to be subservient to others. Total obedience, laying on my back totally exposed or head down with my bum up waiting and hoping to be invaded.

He was slowly fucking Mary from behind and from the look on her face it hurt. She grabbed my hand and we held on to each other. With each in-stroke Master hit me on the pussy and we both gripped harder, a rhythm built up. My pussy was so sensitive. I was truly in pain and it is not often I want it to stop but on this occasion I did.

A bang in from Master, a tight grip on my hand from Mary indicated Master had come. I had to clean his cock through the gag but I did a reasonable job with my tongue.

We had to wait in room one, bent over the bench. He had given us a book to read. I had heard of Anais Ninn, a feminist and writer of porn. He fastened our legs spread and left us.

"Are you alright?" said Mary after Master had gone.

"Yes, I have had a lot worse. My pussy is sore but he was fairly gentle with thirteen. How about you?" I replied.

"Sore also, that was a painful fuck but less than your beating. What do you think will happen next?"

"It is no use trying to conjecture. He will do with us as he pleases but he once said to me that if he left me for three days in a pool of piss he would give me a book to read. My old master had left me like that, I suspect we have some time to wait."

"Talking of piss I need one," said Mary.

"If you do it on the floor you will have to clean it up, possibly with your tongue."

"Oh no I will try to hold it."

"Drink the water and pee in the bottle." She picked the bottle up and drained it. I was fairly sure it was not big enough but could help. I was also sure I would need a pee before he released us.

She put the bottle to her pussy and peed, she did quite well not spilling too much. "I've peed on my hand."

"Not a lot you can do about that, try not to get the book wet." I advised. We read in silence for a while until I needed a pee. I had only been sipping the water to try and last but now I finished it. I peed in the bottle with little spillage. Shortly after Master came in with thirteen and smacked both of us with it from the back of the legs to the shoulder blades.

Time for this month's oiling, once a day for a week, once a week for a month and once a month for a year. We had not made the handle / dildo of the flogger or treated it with oil which was not oil but pussy juice. He pushed the handle into me knowing I would be ready after that smacking.

He left us. "I bet you're glad you had a pee before he put that in." Laughed Mary.

"Right hitting the bottle would have been difficult. What do you think of the book?" I asked Mary. The dildo in my pussy made it feel quite full and was pleasant. The others had smoothed it and oiled it from the start which made it feel special. I will beg Master to let me and Mary do one.

"Quite racey, some nice descriptions." We lapsed into reading again.

Some time later Master came back, I could smell beer on his breath. He put cold lube on my bum and inserted a butt plug. He removed thirteen and gave it to Mary to continue the treatment.

As we were bent over with plugs in our butts, dildo in Mary and Master in me I asked if we could make a flogger. He said yes.

Master

I have a handle roughly cut which I had intended to turn down and clean up a bit more. The knob was very sharp where it joined the shaft, they would have to do a good job on that if they did not want damaged pussies.

An hour later I went back into room one. I examined them, everything in situ. I took thirteen out and used Mary's hair to dry and rub the juices in. I unfastened the outside ankles.

"Get yourselves and the room cleaned up then prepare dinner. I have a present for you."

I left them to it and went for a lie down, it's a hard life.

Mary

It has been the strangest time bending over the beam, smacked, insertions and conversation. The pussy pump was weird and quite painful although it heightened the feelings, so, so sensitive and when he fucked me pain, pleasure and a full body orgasm starting at my pussy and ending eventually at my toes and fingers.

So there I was bent over legs spread, plug in my butt, dildo in my pussy with the leather thongs hanging between my legs.

"I have spent a lot of time tied up often in awkward positions, often bored for hours on end, always in a state of anxiety wondering what to expect and fearing the worst." Sasha told me. "The anticipation can bring excitement which goes as the boredom sets in, but I can guarantee when it ends my insides turn inside out my stomach turns over and a tingle invades my pussy."

"I can feel a lot of what you say although you don't mention the discomfort."

"This is comfortable compared to many occasions I have experienced. He is a very generous Master, we can talk, he could have left the gags in. He gave us a very interesting book to read. I don't know about you but I am feeling so horny and would love for him to come in and fuck my brains out."

"Oh I would love that." I said.

"He won't, yesterday was our day, today he is just going to take it and we are going to give him pleasure whether we like it or not."

"I like it."

I had already peed into a bottle and I was nearing needing another when Master came in and freed us.

We had to remain with our ankles tied together. As soon as Master left we dashed to the toilet. I sat down first as it gushed out. I was still wiping myself when Sasha started peeing.

"Thank God for that," she said as she wiped herself. We cleaned up as best we could standing together in the walk-in shower and sprayed each other. We didn't know how long we were expected to take. Did we have time to wash our hair? Put makeup on? Or just a lick and a promise?

We compromised and went somewhere between, it's not easy rushing when you are getting about three legged. We cleaned the floor and emptied and disposed of the bottles.

When we were satisfied we walked out, arms around each other for balance. There was no sign of Master so we went to the kitchen and prepared some dinner and had a much needed drink.

The meal was ready, "what shall we do?" I asked.

"I don't know, we have no further instructions." she answered.

"Let us pour him a Scotch and see if he is in the bedroom, if not we will just have to wait." We hobbled into the bedroom with the whisky and found Master asleep on the bed.

"We could wake him with a blow job he likes that," said Sasha

"Not easy when he has clothes on."

Master

I could hear talking as I woke up, a blow job sounds good but not yet.

"Ah girls, on your knees. I see you have brought me some Scotch very wisely, pass it to me." I took the whisky.

"Dinner's ready Master," Mary said from her kneeling position.

"Then unfasten your legs, crawl into the kitchen and get it served up." I watched them crawl out, as you know one of my favourite sights. I followed them into the lounge and we ate. "I have a present for you." I gave them the rough turned dildo / handle, "you need to smooth that so that when it goes in your pussy, arse or mouth you will not get any splinters."

"Thank you Master, when can we start?" asked Sasha.

"Mary, go into my shed and get some sand paper, you will need all grades from rough to smooth. You will also see some leather thong hanging from the beams."

"Yes Master." She set off naked into the cold December air. She would take some time finding the sandpaper, at least she had a butt plug to keep her warm.

"Sasha on your knees in front of me. Arms behind your back, stick your tits out. I am going to make you cry today, both of you." I surprised her by slapping her face several times, I spit in her face. She looked shocked. I slapped her tits left, right, left, right continuing for about a minute.

Tears were rolling down her face. I smiled at her, "thank you Master." she blubbed. I spit in her face again.

"Today Sasha your cunt is worthless, you are not going to come and your cunt will not be touched. I'll fuck your arse, your mouth and maybe your tits. Your cunt is redundant unless I need to punish it. Fetch number seven just in case."

I had heard Mary returning; she was carrying the sandpaper and thongs. "On your knees, hands behind your back, tits out. I slapped her face four times. I spit in her face. She looked bemused.

I slapped her tits and they wobbled wonderfully, banging together. Sasha returned. "Tell Mary what is going to happen today."

"Master says that our cunt is not going to be used he will fuck everywhere else and he is going to make us cry, he has done that with both of us already."

"Mary, go and find two shifts, nighties or underskirts that you can wear. Sasha put the sandpaper and thong in a bag." Mary returned with two very sheer nighties. "Put them on" See through and not really hiding anything. "Right to the car, Sasha you are driving us to yours."

We went out to the car, Sasha had a pair of shoes in the car, she could seldom drive in her normal footwear. I sat in the back with Mary across my knee, I was playing with the butt plug and slapping her arse.

Sasha

We crawled out of the bedroom displaying our pussies and butt plugs as best we could. After the meal, Master gave us a rough dildo. The sanding was going to be hard work but oh the fun of 'oiling' it. He sent Mary to fetch stuff from the shed, bloody cold out there.

He had me kneel in front of him, hands behind back and tits out waiting to be hit. He slapped my face! He slapped my face five times, I thought my teeth were going to be loosened. He spit in my face!

He slapped my tits, both of them, it hurt like hell, I was crying. This is different than I have experienced with this master, properly sadistic. My cunt was leaking but was not to be touched.

I was sent for number seven in case my cunt needed to be punished. When I returned Mary was in tears having similar treatment to me. I told her what was expected of us.

Wearing a see-through nightie I drove to my house with Master in the back of the car with Mary.

Mary

After we had eaten, Master gave us the handle and sent me to the shed for sandpaper and some leather thong. It was fucking cold so I ran to the shed which had a bare concrete floor, it was like walking on ice. I searched round the shed. It was a large shed with a lot of drawers and machines.

I found some thin leather strips hanging up. I eventually found the sandpaper and sorted a selection out. When I returned to the lounge Sasha was on her knees in tears with Master slapping her tits.

He sent her off and made me kneel in front of him. He slapped my face when I was expecting him to smack my tits. He spat in my face, so demeaning, then he slapped my tits, he made me cry.

My pussy was not going to be used, I was not going to come. I was sent for nighties which we wore in the car to Sasha's house, me in the back over Master's knee.

Master

We got to Sasha's and went in. "On your knees." I left them in the lounge and went to the playroom and got two pairs of nipple clamps. I loosened the stop on them so they would be painfully tight.

In the lounge I sat in the armchair and directed first Sasha then Mary to me. I put the clamps on over their nighties to definite grimaces of pain. Probably worse for Sasha as the clamps would be squeezing against the nipple bars.

"Bend over." I threw the hem of their nighties over their head. Seeing them like this gave me an idea, I went to the playroom again, I was certainly getting my exercise. I brought back two quite substantial weights which I hooked onto the chain between the nipple clamps.

I must admit I had a raging hard on seeing them like this, nightie hiding the top half and the bottom half looking so vulnerable. Walking behind them, seeing the jewelled butt plugs reflecting the light in glorious multicolours did nothing to relieve my erection.

I tested both pussies which as usual were wet and ready, ready for disappointment today. I toyed with the butt plugs, easing them in and out, twisting them, eventually I pulled them out.

"Hands on your knees," I picked up number seven and hit Sasha on the arse. She let out a surprised grunt. "What do you say?"

"Thank you Master." she said. I hit her again, already the welts were showing. I had every intention of hurting them, they both liked it. "Thank you Master." I was not really enjoying this in one respect on the other hand the basic instincts were making my cock throb. I was going with my basic instincts.

I hit Mary twice with the necessary thank you Master response. Both girls were becoming louder as I progressed with the caning. Both arses were showing stripes.

Sasha let out a louder grunt / scream by about her tenth stroke as it was over an earlier one. The skin was broken and a little blood oozed out. I was using horizontal strokes only so they landed only in the area of the arse they sit on, I did go just on to the upper thigh below where the leg joins the arse, that attractive cross.

I gave both of them more hits, which continued to elicit thank you masters now louder and more of a screech. Their arses were red, with swollen stripes and some blood seepage.

I was almost on the point of orgasm so I took a break leaving them bent over. Although I had concentrated on their arses, I had noticed the way the weights were swinging and must have been pulling painfully on their nipples.

I poured myself a Scotch and rested allowing my cock to subside slightly. On returning to the rear of the girls I saw how bad the welts looked, it would take some time before their arses were back to normal.

Of course my main ambition was to fuck their arses in the most painful way. "Spread your cheeks Sasha while I get in your arse." As soon as I had got an inch in I told her to put her hands back on her knees then rammed in all the way. My sweaty body slamming into her tender arse as well as my cock defiling her arsehole.

I moved on to Mary. "Spread your cheeks." She did this and like Sasha I pushed in about an inch before telling her to put her hands back on her knees. I thrust fully in, she let out a scream and I ploughed away until I came.

The weights had been swinging wildly as they were fucked. "Stand up." The nighties fell back and their faces showed that they had both been crying. I lifted the weights off the chains and dropped them on the floor.