My Life as a Dom - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn round." I looked her in the eye, yes definitely a touch too sure. While looking her in the eye I squeezed her nipples until the smile changed to a grimace. I whispered in her ear, "Don't get too sure of yourself." I continued to squeeze her nipples. Tears were in her eyes.

"No Master, thank you Master." I sent her back with a slapped arse.

I looked at Sasha next, she came forward. Her tits were still red, nipples hard. She has mighty fine tits, although obviously I am not a tit man but if I was she would come just after Michelle in the best tit league. Maybe Pippa or Emma or, oh fuck they all have nice tits.

With the red glow her tits looked great, I pinched her nipples. "Turn round. Bend over." I smacked both arse cheeks and sent her back.

Mary was naked apart obviously from her heels and hold up stockings which were high enough up her thighs to almost reach her pussy, I pulled her to me by the chain on her nipple clamps and tapped her extremely red pussy.

Pippa opened the present. Six leather paddles, double pieces of leather, the top one was black with words cut out. The face of the second one was red. I like these because the resistance of the first one was less than the back one so they slap together adding to the sound made by the leather hitting arse.

Each had a different slogan cut out; slut, slave, bitch, Sir's, whore and three hearts on the last one. "Wonderful one each, whoever gets the heart gets fucked next. Turn your backs."

I shuffled them round and covered the business end with a sheet of paper. "Your present Pippa you choose first." She put her finger on one and I wrote her name on the paper above the one she had chosen.

Each of the girls picked one and only I knew which they had picked, Michelle had chosen the hearts.

Emma - bitch.

Emily - whore.

Sasha - Sir's.

Mary - slut

Pippa - slave.

"Into room one all of you." They scurried off. I gathered up the paddles, making a mental note of which belonged to who. "Each get a blindfold and put it on." When they had done this I helped them to the padded bar and bent them all over it.

Now there was a wonderful sight, I walked along behind them, adjusting their legs so they were slightly spread. I obviously tested each pussy and removed Emma's vibrator.

Pippa had a butt plug should I leave it in? No.

Emily's arse was red and a blow with her paddle would really hurt but more important the word would not show. Without warning I started on the left and hit Pippa with 'slave' on her right cheek. It landed with a satisfying crack. She let out a surprised scream which she repeated when I hit her left. 'Slave' glowed white through the red surround.

Michelle was next, she entertained us with a yipping sound. Similar to a small dog, The three hearts looked very nice on her arse. I would be having that soon and from behind I think. Some people wear their heart on their sleeve Michelle wears it on her arse.

I admired Emily's red arse and hit her thigh then the other one. 'Whore' printed beautifully on her pale skin framed in red. Her groan was loud and echoed around the room.

Emma another with pale skin, her lovely arse so inviting, the temptation was to forget the game and just fuck her but I overcame this and hit that lovely arse with a resounding crack. "Yeooooow." said Emma. The crack sounded louder than the others perhaps because there were more letters which could split the two parts.

What the hell was I thinking of all this in front of me and I'm debating with myself about fucking wind resistance. I hit the other cheek which brought out another yeooooow. Bitch embossed on both cheeks.

Mary's pussy was still red and puffed up, her arse was a good size that would wobble when hit. I hit her left cheek and admired the wobble, her noise was more of a screech. She wiggled her arse in invitation so I accepted it and hit her other cheek. 'Slut' stood out beautifully.

Just Sasha left. She is a very sexual person and a born submissive and pain slut. I could see her arousal glistening from her puffy pussy. I hit her and a quiet squeak could be heard, I hit her again with a slightly louder squeak. Well she was branded with Sir's, which was never in dispute although I had not always been the Sir.

It's a pity I'm not musical. By hitting the girls in the right order I could get a tune out of their yells.

I moved back and admired the arses. I took a photo, then moved closer and took a panoramic photo. This was going on the wall.

I brought a hand mirror and gave it to Pippa, I took her blindfold off and allowed her to look at her arse. "Oh, slave, I like it Master." She went down on her knees, put her arms round me, holding my arse she put her face into my groin feeling my erection. I lifted her and kissed her with my hands gripping her bum cheeks.

I did the same with Emily. She laughed, "you did pay me once Master." I hugged her to me and put a finger in her pussy, she groaned either from pain or pleasure.

"You are such a slut you give it away, maybe I'll whore you out to my friends." She groaned again, I felt her pussy tighten around my finger as a worried look came to her face. A lot of my friends knew her as an up tight headmistress. There was no way I was going to share her with another man.

I had Pippa and Emily go for a whisky for me while I took Mary's blindfold off. She looked at her thighs, slut, she was disappointed, we already had a slut flogger. She looked at her red arse and smiled. I hugged her, kissed her and slapped her arse. Her nipple clamps dug into my chest. "Thank you Master."

I took the clamps off and kissed each nipple. "You are welcome slut. Go into the lounge and have a drink.

Bitch was embossed on Emma's pale skin covered arse. I took the blindfold off and handed her the mirror. "Please Master I'm not a bitch, well your bitch but not a bitch." I think I understood her.

"You chose it Emma and you can be a bit bitchy, as my bitch get on your knees and rub your face against my cock."

"Yes Master," she held onto my arse and opened her mouth rubbing up and down the length of my cock through my pants. I pulled her up and kissed her at length while gripping her arse.

"Okay bitch go and get a drink with the others." I smacked her arse to send her on her way.

Sasha and Michelle were left, probably both hoping they had the hearts. I took Sasha's blindfold off and gave her the mirror, she had assumed she would not get the hearts but was delighted with 'sirs'. "Could I have a tattoo with sir's on one cheek and property on the other, Please Master?"

"I will think about it, if you are good I will decide what and where." I pulled her to me by her nipple rings and kissed her. "Undo my trousers and kiss my cock." I was looking at Michelle she must have be expecting to be the one to be fucked. Now she was wondering what was going on.

I pulled Sasha reluctantly off my cock by her hair, "go and get a drink." I went to Michelle and put two fingers into her pussy. "I bet you think you're going to get fucked."

"Yes, please Master."

"Maybe I left you to the last just to torment you, you will have to beg and maybe I'll fuck you and not Sasha.

"Oh no Master please fuck me, my cunt is aching and dripping for you."

"Take the blindfold off." When she had taken it off I moved between her legs. "Ask again nicely."

"Please o Master make love to me, put your lovely cock in my pussy and fuck my brains out, please, please." I put my cock in her and lifted her legs so she was balanced on the beam. "Did I get the hearts then Master?"

"Yes." Her legs were gripping me. I put my arms around her and lifted her and moved her away from the beam. She was so light I could easily manage to lift her. "Put your hands down on the floor." I walked her round the room while I fucked her.

While I was spanking the girls I had become quite worked up. When I was getting near to coming I pulled out. "On your knees."

"Yes Master."

"Lick my feet." She bent down and started licking. I could see her pussy in the mirror. "Did you come?"

"No Master."

"Stand up, turn round, hold your arse open." I shoved my thumb in her arsehole and my cock in her pussy. My other hand went round her and fingered her clit. I rammed home hard and she staggered forward. "Keep still." I continued.

She let out an 'ugh' with each inward thrust and I could feel my tight balls getting wet. "Face down on the floor, don't let my cock come out." She started to lower herself to the floor while I followed keeping my cock and thumb in the relevant holes.

While she was laying on her stomach with my cock in her cunt I pulled her hair back, lifting her chest off the floor. I used both hands to hold her nipples and squeezed them, I fucked her hard until I came.

I got up and retrieved the mirror so she could see her hearts. She smiled. "I love it Master."

"Into the lounge." I followed her to where the girls were sitting around drinking wine. We spent the evening drinking, snacking on nibbles, talking and playing with each other.

Michelle, Emma, Emily and Pippa were going to spend Christmas with their families so left that evening. Sasha and Mary stayed with me.

Michelle

Six leather straps with words or symbols on them, we had to pick one without seeing which. We were sent to room one and blindfolded, I was bent over the padded beam. He moved my legs apart and I could feel that I was touching the feet of others. I assumed we were all bent over the beam.

I heard a loud cracking sound and a scream, someone had got spanked, it was repeated, the yell wasn't quite as loud.

I was trying to listen to what was happening, I could hear Master moving about. Yeeeoww, a pain shot through my bum, my left cheek, I gritted my teeth waiting for the next one. I was not disappointed, the blow came on my right cheek, yeeeowww. I tried to read what was embossed on my bum but it just felt hot and sore. I didn't dare feel it with my hands.

I heard each girl receive two blows. Someone said slave and there were rustling sounds. I joined the others for a pleasant evening before reluctantly going home.

Master

Christmas eve and just me, Sasha and Mary to celebrate it. I had sent the others to their families for Christmas. Sasha and Mary had made no arrangements to be with family. I had decided that we should go to the posh restaurant.

"Go and get ready." I had abstained for a while and tonight was going to be the same. Tomorrow was time for presents. I had a shower, dressed and waited for the ladies.

Mary and Sasha came in wearing similar dresses, halter tops with a split down the front which was long enough to show their navels. "Turn round," their backs were bare, almost showing bum cleavage. Fuck, I'm going to struggle not to fuck them.

Their legs were hidden behind the floor length dresses. They looked stunning. Sasha's hair was curled and wavy, her makeup perfect and the glimpse of side tit, titillating.

Mary's hair looked different, dyed dark red and long enough to hide some of her side tit. The black dress suited her, the way it clung to her and the contours of her arse. They stood in front of me and were about to lift their dresses for inspection.

"Stop. We are having an ordinary night out and what is underneath can remain a mystery."

"Yes Master."

At the restaurant we had a quiet secluded circular table. We had a wonderful meal, a few drinks and went home. The secret of what was under their dresses had been partly revealed when they sat down, there was a split in the skirt. Black stockings on Mary, red to match her dress on Sasha.

We had a drink in the lounge then went to bed, well I went to bed. The girls decided to open my Christmas presents early. They unfastened each other's halter top and slowly allowed them to drop. Mary turned her back and wiggled her arse pushing the dress down. She displayed a black suspender belt and very brief knickers.

Mary moved aside to allow Sasha to do similar revealing red suspender belt and brief red knickers. "It is past midnight Master so it is Christmas day and two of your presents are almost unwrapped." Said Sasha.

"In that case Sasha finish unwrapping Mary and warm her up so she is ready for me to use. Suck her tits until they are nice and hard, when you are satisfied then suck and lick her pussy. I want it in such a state that if I decide to, I could enter her with ease."

"Yes Master," she started sucking Mary's nipples.

"Mary while she is doing that, take her knickers off." I ordered and she started to pull Sasha's knickers down. They looked good. "Mary is that pussy nice and wet?"

"Yes Master."

"Good." I got out of bed, "get one on each side and kiss each other with my cock in between." They moved in unison up and down my cock. It was good watching them working together. It was great watching them on their knees working my cock.

"Time for a change," I lay on the bed. "Sasha lay on me and suck my cock. Mary suck my balls." Sasha lay on me my cock in her mouth, her tits pushed on my stomach and her juicy and I mean juicy, pussy very close to my face. "No hands."

Mary lay between my legs and took a ball into her mouth, she licked underneath them. I put a finger into Sasha's arse and came soon after. "Sasha hold it in your mouth and kiss Mary, swapping spunk between you".

I watched them for a while, "okay time for sleep." The girls looked disappointed. "Don't worry after spoiling my plans and unwrapping my present too early, you will be punished in the morning. You may sleep on each side of me and you may take your shoes off."

Sasha and Mary

We are going to spend Christmas with Master, just the two of us. We planned presents and how we would dress. Master was always more severe with us when none of the others were around. We were expecting to suffer more pain and humiliation than ever before.

We bought identical dresses, red and black, backless and split down the front. They were decent enough if we went out and had the advantage of being able to move the top in or out exposing our tits. The other plus was two press studs held the halter top together so undoing them and a wiggle could have the dress off.

He didn't want to inspect us, because we were standing there ready to lift our dresses and he said no, more humiliating than the actual inspection.

We went to a restaurant and had a meal, nothing going on under the table and we returned home with our knickers on!

Master

When I woke up on Christmas morning I was faced by Mary in a red and white-fur bikini and Sasha in a very short matching dress. They had a tray of blinis with smoked salmon and cream cheese and bucks fizz.

"I like the outfits but not enough to excuse your punishment."

"No Master, thank you Master." They were smiling. We sat and ate the blinis and drank the bucks fizz.

"How is the dinner going?" I enquired.

"Everything is ready to cook, the turkey is to go in shortly and the veg in a few hours. Alexa will remind us when." said Sasha.

"When you have started the turkey cooking, come to me in room one." I had a few items prepared and I was waiting for them in room one. They came in and stood before me. "Strip." it was a pity to divest them of their outfits but I wanted them naked.

They stood naked, smiling and shivering in anticipation. "Turn round and bend over, put your arms behind your knees, head down." There they were with their legs bent and arses up. It looked very uncomfortable. "When you need to use the gusset safe word I will allow for something more comfortable."

I went to the wall and selected a cane, not number seven but quite a severe one. I took two pieces of ginger that I had skinned earlier and one in each hand I inserted one in each arsehole, twisting and pushing.

I hit Mary then Sasha under the ginger that stuck out from the arsehole, they yelped. I played with their pussies for a short time then hit them again, alternating between them.

"Mary cracked first, "please Master it's burning."

"You know what to say, they looked at each other. "Gusset." They said together.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take it out of my bum, please master." said Sasha.

"And mine," said Mary.

"Would you like me to put them in your cunts?"

"No Master." They were both crying. I pulled the ginger out.

"Still burning?"

"Yes Master." I went to the freezer and pulled out two dildo shaped ice lollies and put one in each arse.

"Oh thank you Master," sighs of relief. I started spanking them again.

"Hands on knees." I moved round and put my cock in Sasha's mouth while hitting her arse. I quickly moved to Mary and did the same.

"Please Master, can you take the ice out?" Sasha requested. I took the ice out and put the ginger back in.

"And me please Master." I did the same, after about thirty seconds I removed the ginger. I'm not going to risk fucking either of them up the arse.

"Get your Santa outfits on again. I fancy being served by sexy Santas." Jesus I could have fucked either or both of them but they were being punished, for fuck sake I was being punished.

Sasha

We made breakfast dressed in our sexy Christmas outfits and we took it to the bedroom and all ate it together. When we had finished dinner preparations and started the turkey cooking we went to room one. No messing around, we had to strip sexy Santa or not. He made us bend down, put our head down and with our arms round the back of our legs.

He allowed us to use the safe word; gusset for God's sake. This was ominous. It was a painful position, especially on the legs. While we were in this position he put something in my bum and I assume in Mary's and he hit us both with a cane. My bum felt on fire, was it a chilli? Whatever, it was hot.

He continued to hit both of us and when he hit I clenched my bum and the burning was worse. Mary asked for it to be taken out, I must admit only seconds before I would have. She had to say gusset and I joined her. He asked if he should put it in our pussies! Hell no! Please no!

He took it out and put ice in, fucking heaven at first. The unbearable burning was eventually quenched by the ice. Of course the ice became too cold so I asked Master to take it out. He replaced it with the original burning thing for a short time then took it out leaving a residual but not unbearable burning sensation.

He told us to put our costumes back on, why isn't he fucking us? He has a hard on and we are ready, oh come on please fuck me. My bum was really sore if it wasn't for the burning inside my bum I would be inwardly complaining about my sore bum cheeks. I heard somewhere that you cannot feel pain in two places at once, bollocks you certainly can, well I certainly can.

Master

I poured myself a whisky while I watched the girls prepare dinner. Every time Sasha bent to check the turkey her arse and pussy were exposed showing the attractive stripe. How often does a turkey need checking?

We had a delicious Christmas dinner. When the girls had tidied things away I had them crawl to the bedroom. It was Christmas and although if I just had them give me a blow job they would be content. Happy to serve me. I had had Mary on restricted orgasms at one time well most of the time actually. It was Christmas after all.

They were waiting on their knees. "Well girls present time, kneel on the bed, arses to me." They quickly jumped up and presented their arses towards me. I pulled Mary's red fur trimmed knickers down. There were still marks from the cane and their arseholes were red. I ran my finger over their arsehole, pushing in just a quarter of an inch.

"Are they still tender?" I asked.

"Just a bit Master," replied Sasha.

"I can still feel the burning," said Mary.

"Because it's Christmas I shall leave them alone and not add to the suffering." I put two fingers in each juicy pussy and jiggled them about. Both were ready, it didn't take a lot to get the juices flowing.