My Life as a Dom - Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your backs," they turned over. "Legs up and spread." I replaced my two fingers in each pussy and my mouth on Mary's clit. It has been a long time since I tasted Mary, she tasted good. She had a prominent clitoris that was easy to manipulate. Her fluids were running down my chin, I slurped up what I could. My cock was stood to attention and would soon be tasting what my mouth was. It was becoming difficult to keep on her clit as she was squirming.

"Yes, yes, yes," she screamed. I continued for a while longer before moving across to Sasha. She too was very wet from the ministrations of my hand. She tasted slightly different, a little salty, not quite as sweet as Mary who was still writhing from the service of my left hand.

I could see, taste, feel and hear that Sasha was near to coming so I removed my fingers from their allotted pussies and pressed both sticky hands on her tits. My cock slid right into Sasha's well lubricated pussy. "Yes," she shouted. I rammed in as hard as I could, my hands pressing down hard on her tits. "Yes, yes, oh God."

She came with a loud oh God, her pussy tightened around my cock. I could feel the bars that went through her nipples pressing into my palms. I continued to thrust into her, feeling the ejaculate building up in me I gritted my teeth. Holding back until "Yeeeeeeooooooowwwww." I shot into her.

I pulled out and moved up Sasha's body until I was sitting on her tits. "Suck it clean and Mary lick the juices out of Sasha's cunt." Fuck that was good, worth waiting for.

"Thank you Master," said Sasha through her cleaning operation on my cock. "That is the best Christmas present ever."

"Yes Master, mine as well." Mary said her face glistening with mine and Sasha's combined juices.

"Sasha, turn round so I can see if Mary has done a good job of cleaning your cunt and you clean hers." Sasha's cunt looked amazing, puffy and shining, I will be back in there as soon as I can get another hard on. I gently ran my finger up and down the crack without going more than a quarter inch in.

"Mary, let's see yours." she crawled onto the bed and turned her arse to me. Her pussy was wet from Sasha's licking rather than her secretions. I ran my finger up and down her pussy then rammed it into her arse.

"Yippp," she yelled in surprise.

Go and get drinks, I'll have whisky and we will sit on the couch.

Mary

Sasha and I served and sat down with Master to eat Christmas dinner dressed in our Christmas outfits. After after-dinner drinks we crawled to the bedroom. That was a good sign, not room one. As we crawled out I was jealous of Sasha showing her pussy but me with these bikini bottoms covering mine, I wiggled more.

"Good that we are going to the bedroom." I said to Sasha. "Do you think he will let us come? Or hopefully make us come!"

"I hope so," she replied.

We waited in the slave position until he came in, he made us kneel on the edge of the bed, could be promising. He pulled my bottoms down and off. He ran his finger on my bumhole without really entering me. He said he would leave our bumholes alone, he can have mine if he wants. Fingers entered my pussy

He turned us over, legs in the air and spread wide, our legs crossed they were spread so wide. He put fingers in my pussy which was embarrassingly wet. Next thing his mouth was on my clit, wow, heaven he's not done this for such a long time, it was wonderful.

I cannot explain what he does to my clit but it is fucking wonderful. I was about to come, I screamed, yelled, came. He carried on for a while then moved to Sasha but kept his fingers in me. I came again, I was watching his head moving over Sasha's pussy. Fuck I sprayed over his hand. He fucked Sasha and I didn't care I was in heaven.

Sasha came with a shriek. She had to suck him clean and I had to clean her pussy. Her juices, his sperm were leaking out of her. I lapped them up, my tongue inside her as far as I could get. I swallowed then attempted to do what Master does to her clit.

He had her turn round to see if I had done a good cleaning job. He had Sasha clean me, oh yes. I don't think I have ever come so much, certainly not come this much without pain. I am usually fucked when I have a sore pussy and other sore areas. Sasha was licking my pussy doing what I did to her, tongue in deep and then licking my clit. She seems to have had some attention to her pierced tits, mine were still covered.

Master's in a good mood. I will ask him if I can have mine pierced later.

He checked my pussy, I loved knowing he was looking at my most private part. He ran his finger up and down my pussy, just in the lips. "Yiiiip" he pushed his finger in my bumhole. That was a shock.

I have just had one of my life's best experiences, as we walked out, me in the bikini top and Sasha wearing her mini dress open at the front all red with white fur. We put our arms around each other and kissed as we made our way into the kitchen. "Jesus, wasn't that wonderful?" I said.

"Fucking marvelous or marvelous fucking." we giggled. We prepared Master's whisky, a good malt with one cube of ice. We had wine. Master sat on the couch and we sat on each side of him.

Master

I sat, naked in the middle of the settee and the girls handed me a whisky sat on each side of me. "You are overdressed, Mary, take that top off. Sasha, remove the dress."

"Master, please can I have my nipples pierced like Sasha." Mary asked. I looked at her tits.

"Hold your tits up, squeeze them," I ordered "Yes they are very nice but would they look better with adornments?"

"Oh they would Master, rings or bars, I have seen a heart that is held in by a bar through the nipple. I would love that." Mary was very keen.

"Squeeze your nipples, get them as stuck out as you can." She squeezed them hard, twisting and pulling. "That'll do, let me see." Her nipples stood proud. "Very good, they are very admirable but I still don't know if their appearance would be enhanced with jewellery."

"Oh Master I'm sure they would."

"You seem to be adamant about them, we will have to see how much. You had the ginger in your arse for less than two minutes, If I said you could have your nipples pierced if you have the ginger in for five minutes would you agree to it?"

She started crying, "no Master I could not do that, anything else please Master."

"Okay then you will have to get me hard," I was starting to move in that area, "straddle me and fuck me until I come. Face me and Sasha is allowed to interfere with you, she can play with your tits or cunt, slap you or kiss you." She jumped down and started sucking me. Sasha lovingly brushed her hair with her fingers.

"Sasha play with her cunt warm it up for me for when I am hard enough to fuck her." She got on her knees behind Mary and using fingers and mouth worked her nether regions.

Mary got up, straddled me and put my cock in her pussy. Sasha rather than work on Mary she started licking my inner thigh and up to my balls. Is there anything better than being fucked while another girl licks your balls and further down?

I held Mary's tits as she bounced up and down. It took some time and effort from Mary as I lay back tweaking her nipples. I came into her. "Well done we will have your nipples pierced and maybe your pussy and clit."

"Thank you Master."

"You have one more request each, either for today or in the future." I offered.

"Please spank me Master, over your knee with my face in Mary's lap." said Sasha.

"Me too," said Mary.

"Well that's easily settled. Sasha bring me number eleven from room one then get across my lap. Get next to me Mary, sit sideways, legs spread so Sasha can get to your pussy." They were soon in position.

Number eleven was a paddle, something like a table tennis bat made of leather. I made sure her tongue was in the right place and held her tit with my left hand. There is something about this position that's comforting and homely. They all like it although it is punishment and they end up with red and tender arse, sometimes bruised.

I brought the paddle down on Sasha's left cheek, "owwww." Again on her right cheek, "owwww" again. I tweaked her nipple and pulled it by the bar, then hit her again "owwww". I rested the paddle on her back and spread her legs, two fingers in her pussy and waggled about quite violently.

"Ohhhh yes." I picked the paddle up and hit her twice. "Owww, thank you Master." It's hard to believe she was enjoying it. The paddle had made her arse a lovely shade of red. Mary had her eyes closed and her head thrown back, her legs could not have been spread any more.

Everyone was enjoying this, even me my cock pressing against Sasha's belly trying to rise again. I leant across and pulled Sasha's head back by her hair so I could see Mary's cunt, very wet. I pushed Sasha back in and quickly hit her harder this time.

"Yeeeeow," she spluttered into Mary's groin. Another smack with a similar result.

I was about to hit her again when; "yes, yes, yesssssss, oh God," resounded from Mary. I hit Sasha twice, put the paddle down and harshly invaded her pussy, more vigorous stimulation causing a similar result. A cross between the owww of pain and a scream of ecstasy.

"Do you want to swap or have you had enough?"

"Swap please Master," they both pleaded.

"Well move yourselves then." They swapped places. I moved my cock up, I was not expecting to get a hard on after what I had done so far but just in case. Mary lay across me, her face in Sasha's wide open crotch.

I slapped her arse with the paddle. "Yeeeowwwww." I think she was not expecting it to hurt so much. I hit her again, the same verbal result with the addition of her kicking her legs like a freestyle swimmer.

By the fifth or sixth one she arched herself backwards, screaming and kicking her legs. I suspect Sasha was not receiving her dues. When she had settled I pushed her face into Sasha's pussy and spread her legs, two fingers into her pussy had her legs going again.

I had put my hand back on her tit and squeezed it hard while wiggling my fingers in her pussy. She was writhing about like a freshly caught fish. I smacked her arse with the paddle a dozen times in as many seconds. She screamed as she came.

"Right another drink and then bed, as Rhett Butler says 'tomorrow is another day.'

Mary

We were sitting next to Master and I asked if I could have my nipples pierced and he said I had to have the ginger up my bum for five minutes. I couldn't do that, five minutes, I'd be in agony.

He said I had to get him hard and fuck him, oh the hardship, and if I did this I could have a piercing. God I got him hard super quick. Sasha had fingers in me and was getting me going, not that I needed much. I got on Master and fucked him.

With me bouncing on him and Sasha licking his balls he came fairly quick, leaving me right on the edge. But a promise of nipple piercing and maybe other places.

He gave us one more wish each as a present, Sasha wanted an over the knee spanking and I agreed I was so near I would be coming in no time. Master made me sit sideways with my back on the arm of the settee and my legs spread. He had Sasha lay across him with her mouth on my pussy.

I had her tongue in my pussy when he hit her with a paddle, her tongue came out and she yelled. Each time he hit her she yelled, I arched my back trying to keep her tongue in me. He stopped hitting her and was noisily in her pussy.

She tongued me deeper, her head was pulled back and then pushed back. He hit her again and I came, a magnificent orgasm. He brought her to orgasm and me to another.

We swapped and I had my face in Sasha's lovely pussy, wet, puffy and smelly, it was gorgeous. Master hit my bum Christ that hurt and again, this was not the usual hand spanking.

He hit me about six times. I was squirming about, it fucking hurt. He pushed me down into Sasha and violated my pussy. He squeezed my breast painfully and smacked my arse a lot and fast. I came with a shriek. Sasha also came with a yell.

What a fantastic Christmas day.

A drink, a shower and bed. I wonder what he meant by 'tomorrow is another day'.

Master

I woke early and managed to slither my way out of bed without waking the girls, I think they were pretty knackered last night. I made a mug of tea and sorted the presents I had bought to use on rather than give the girls.

I finished my tea and went back to the bedroom. "Morning ladies, wake up. Mary lay on your back over the side of the bed with your head over the side, Sasha lay on top, tit to tit, cunt to cunt. Kiss." I pushed my cock between their lips. "Keep together and move up and down my cock."

I stood sideways while they ran their mouths up and down. I now pulled Sasha's head up and moved round so I could stick my cock in her mouth. "Suck my balls Mary."

Working Sasha's head backwards and forward, I fucked her mouth. Mary had both my balls in her mouth at one time other times alternating between them. She licked underneath and up to my arsehole. This was the way to spend the morning, the only thing that would have improved it was that I haven't brought a crop to smack Sasha's arse. I came.

"Don't swallow, share it with Mary." I moved away and watched them kiss, swapping my sperm. A wonderful sight, I could see they were enjoying it. "Share and swallow, clean my cock. Make breakfast, a full English while I take a rest, don't bother with clothes you won't need them."

Sasha

I was barely awake when I ended up on top of Mary, my tits pushed into hers and our pubis' rubbing together. We had to kiss, that was no hardship, in fact very pleasurable which became even better when he pushed his cock between our lips.

I was directly looking at Mary, her eyes were bright, she was smiling round Master's cock. I smiled back at her. Master moved round so his cock was in my mouth and his balls in Mary's face and I suspect mouth.

He remained still and just jerked my head backward and forward by my hair. I gripped the sheet and held on. He pulled me further onto his cock until it hit and then went down my throat. I have had practice at this deep throating so I didn't gag.

As I was pulled about my pubic bone rubbed up against hers, she opened her legs and partly gripped me. I could feel her nipples hardening into me and mine into her.

Master was bumping into my nose when he came, he told me not to swallow, not that easy when it is already in your throat. I saved as much as I could and then let it drop into Mary's mouth. She put her tongue into me and gave some back. I can't believe how horny I was feeling after yesterday's antics.

He sent us to make breakfast, naked, full English. We will have to dodge the spitting fat. "Wow, that was hot and unexpected," said Mary.

"Yes and I really enjoyed it, I bet you're like me and could do with a good fuck." she replied.

"Too right, we can live in hope." I said.

"I think our day was yesterday, we got our Christmas present, today Master is going to take his presents for himself and we will have to hope we get something out of it apart from pain and soreness." Mary put into words what I was thinking.

"Tomorrow is another day, he said. I think you are right and I am getting wet just thinking about it." I said.

"Me too."

Master

The girls had certainly gone to town with the breakfast, if I ate it all I wouldn't be able to move let alone what I had planned. They looked good walking about naked, hair a mess, Sasha's hair was nearly down to her bum and Mary's not much shorter.

When I had eaten all I could I sat on the couch with one on each side and idly played with their nipples. I was wearing a tracksuit bottom and a tee shirt, they were still naked.

"Go to the bedroom, lay on the bed side by side, head on the edge. Crawl." I watched them go, arses, not quite recovered from yesterday's spanking, in the air. When they were out of sight I collected my surprise presents and followed them.

I had two sets of tit and pussy pumps, two pumps, four tit cups and two pussy cups. "You both have beautiful tits although tits have never been my thing, I must say that yours are beautiful. That is why I have allowed you to have them pierced, however a change of appearance may be good."

I produced a tit cup and pump, "Sasha open your mouth and put your tongue out." I wiped the inside of the cup on her tongue and manipulated it over her tit, getting as much in as I could. I started pumping the air out. Once the cup had a good grip I stopped and did the same to Mary. Both had their left tit captured in a clear cup.

I pumped both equally and watched them expand, their nipples poked out pretty quickly followed by the whole tit squeezing into the cup. It was obviously quite painful. I stopped and repeated the process with their right tits. "Well ladies you look quite spectacular, you may turn me into a tit man yet." I removed the suction device off each of them.

I took two spider gags and placed them in so their mouths were open. I produced the pussy cups and attached the suction device to them. "Because I am a kind and generous master I will allow you to suck the air out yourselves. To help you I will wet the edge of the cups. I put a finger in Sasha's unsurprisingly wet pussy and wiped it round the edge of the cup. I placed it over her pussy. "Hold it there until I tell you to pump."

I repeated the action with Mary giving her the same instructions. Left them like that and poured myself a whisky with a lot of dry ginger. I thought it would be good to have a drink and relax while I watched them struggle.

Back in the bedroom I said, "You may be wondering what the reward is. Whoever has the puffiest pumped up pussy will be fucked, the other will receive a flogging on the puffed up pussy with number thirteen which by the way needs the handle oiling."

I pulled a chair up to the side of the bed, "pump." They began, it was fascinating seeing their pussies expand, Mary's seemed to be the labia that pumped up most while with Sasha the inner lips came out as well.

I left it to them to decide when to stop, would they push to win? Or would one of them want to have their pussy whipped? Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned I was using thirteen, well known as a mild flogger. If they thought it was to be lucky seven they both would have been pumping hard.

They were approaching near the end and their pussy's were also approaching the end of the cup. I've no idea how to judge pussy puffiness, I'll just pick the one I like best.

They stopped so I took the pumps off, I examined their pussies closely and both had reached very close to filling the clear cups. I pressed the button on top expiring the air and the pussies deflated. Not deflated to their previous size, still beautifully puffed up.

I judged Mary's to be puffiest. I put my face into Sasha's pussy, warm and wet, I tried a couple of fingers inside similarly warm and wet. There seemed to be more grip on my fingers. To be fair I did the same to Mary, she was also warm and wet inside and out.

I released the pressure on the tits and removed the cups, it certainly brought the nipples out. Perhaps later we could make use of them again, definitely in the future but for now I am concentrating on the cunts.

"Bend over Mary, Sasha pass me number thirteen." Mary's pussy looked even better from the back puffed out between her closed legs. I had Mary with her head on the bed and Sasha lay on her right, legs splayed ready to be flogged.

I spread Mary's pussy and slotted into the warm slippery tunnel, slowly working in and out while I hit Sasha's swollen pussy. Both girls were making incomprehensible noises which were difficult to distinguish between pain or pleasure.

With great difficulty I kept my pace slow, not hitting Sasha too hard. They continued with their strange noises as I could feel myself about to come. I rammed in hard and shot into Mary.