My Life As A Host To A Slime 06

Story Info
Megan first day as a host.
1.4k words
4.58
2.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Life As A Host To A Slime Monster 06 - First Day As A Host Pt 3

Do you have any idea what it's like to be horny and not knowing how to handle it?

Welcome to my world.

I had just got done talking to Prime as she had found a way to embarrass me as I watched her try on clothing that I would not in a million years wear because, 1 it was something I couldn't afford and, 2 I wouldn't actually present myself that way mainly because I'd be too scared....and embarrassed to do it.

Yet once Prime found it she pushed on that button that was embarrassing me because it allowed my brain to fire in a way that Prime liked to feed on....along with her sisters.

Especially the one that supposedly feeds in my pussy as I felt a rush of lust fill my brain which I was surprised to learn even in my mind scape would affect me while I was trapped in my mind scape.

I know that sounds weird but trust me it was happening though I didn't fully understand it.

The rush came in and I found myself extremely and unbearably fucking horny.

Once that rushed in I blinked in confusion lightly wondering how in my mind scape can something like lust affect me but that was only lightly because I did the only natural thing I would do when I'm normally horny.......I masturbated.

Imagine my surprise when I tried to masturbate to find out that I did NOTHING.

I reached down to touch myself and felt NOTHING.

I blinked in confusion then I looked down in my mind scape to see myself and confirm that yes it was me completely forgetting I was in my mind scape because I was fucking horny as I touched my ethereal pussy to feel nothing.

Yes I feel dumb recognizing that......and felt dumber that it took longer that point two seconds to remember that I was in my mind scape.

But come on when you're horny you're not exactly thinking correctly when it hits you.

I felt like I wanted to smack my own forehead....and I kind of did upon the realization. As the lust grew and I felt the urge to reach down, and I did again to only feel nothing, is when I spoke, "Uuuhhhhh....PRIME!!!"

I heard Prime speak to me, "Yes my host?"

I looked around, "Is there any reason your sister blob or whatever is making me feel horny?"

I heard Prime lightly chuckle, "Possibly because your embarrassment is making you horny which is what my sister is feeding on."

Where is wall when you need one?

Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer.

I groaned as I spoke, "No shit I'm embarrassed you're flaunting my body but that doesn't explain why it's making me horny."

I watched in the mind scape as Prime smirked, "You sure?"

Even in my mind scape, I felt the heat in my face as I was blushing but still didn't say anything as I wasn't sure if flaunting my body would make me horny or not.

ESPECIALLY how Prime had me ONLY in a vest as my drooping B cups were in the vest as I knew there was nothing under them as Prime had my body turned to my side profile to show my open backside to show I didn't have a bra on to hold my little B's up.

Prime continued, "Let's check shall we?"

I blinked in confusion on how Prime would prove that making me embarrassed was what was making me horny but I watched in almost horror as I watched Prime reach down in the pants I had on, obviously touch my pussy as I felt it in my mind scape making me lightly moan and shudder at the light sensation, and pull my hand out to reveal in my mind scape two slick fingers with stringlets of something as she parted the fingers.

Prime spoke, "Looks like your pussy is wet from all this embarrassment my host."

I grumbled as I spoke, "You sure that isn't from your sister?"

Prime laughed....hard as I watched her laugh in my mind scape against the mirror.

I looked at her through my mind scape thinking WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING? IT IS A VALID QUESTION!. Hell for ALL I know the wetness Prime pulled out for me to see in my mind scape could be in fact her slime sister residing in my vagina.

But wasn't her pussy sister pink?

And my fingers were clear.

I mean Prime could have used enough of her sister to be thin enough to be clear and her sister was only pink because there was a lot of her concentrated.

It made sense to me because there was NO WAY that was from MY pussy. No way. It was impossible.

Then why did I feel doubt while Prime was laughing?

Like I knew she wasn't lying.

I watched as Prime finally calmed herself down as she spoke, "My host I keep telling you that OUR purpose is to ENHANCE your body so that WE can feed properly. We don't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

Prime thought of her answer before amending, "Well after we properly blend at least."

I watched her smile in the mirror as she pointed down, "THAT is all you my host."

I felt myself blush even more as I felt more embarrassed making me feel another wave of lust smash against my mind scape making me want to repeat my earlier actions of trying to masturbate....again. I actually reached down and felt nothing again, instantly pissing me off.

God Damn it She was right!

As soon as those actions happened I knew Prime wasn't lying to me.

Prime spoke, "I have to admit my host what we are feeling is delectable. Dare I say scrumptious."

I grumbled as I spoke, "Glad you and your sister are feeding properly," feeling more and more irritated as I was growing frustrated from the lust not able to do a damn thing about it to release it.

Prime cooed, "Now now my host that is no way to react. I'm only helping you accept this so we can move on."

I thought To WHAT? Other ways to make me realize things about my body that I didn't know?

I blew out through my nose and thought What else you want me to realize.....oh I know how about introducing me to whips and chains next!

I instantly blushed and quickly shook my head NO NO NO never mind as I realized that might turn me on too for all I knew.

I spoke, "Well, is there anything we could do to help with my mental frustration?"

Prime smiled widely in the mirror, "You mean like sex?"

I felt myself blush....hard, as I wanted to furiously nod my head and scream in the affirmative.

I coughed trying to act cool and keep myself under control, "I mean that might help my mental frustration."

Prime shrugged with a wicked smile, "You might be right my host," before she looked at the mirror and spoke, "though you would have to admit that you are in fact horny."

I blinked at her instantly not liking where this was going but spoke, "Why?"

Prime smiled, "Just so you know that this is happening because you're," she opened the vest letting my drooping B's out and pointed to the hard nipples before pinching my nipples making Prime moan out lightly while an electric shock shot into my brain and into my mind scape making me freeze and bow out my body as the current hit my brain. Prime waited until I finally wasn't bow out and now panting from the current that shot through before finishing her statement, "the one that is horny. All you have to do is admit it my host."

Prime rolled my nipples using my fingers making me in my mind scape moan loudly as my mental self shuddered arching my back and pushing out my own breasts for more sensation.

Prime cooed, "Well my host."

Prime continued playing with parts of my body as waves and waves of lust flooded into my mind scape making me furiously rub grope and moan as I felt nothing but what was being sent increasing my internal frustration until I finally screamed.....

"YES I'M HORNY!!!!!!!"