My Life As A Host To A Slime 07

Story Info
Megan meets Monsters.
3k words
4.55
2.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Life As A Host To A Slime Monster 07 - Suitor

I had just admitted to my growing need as I felt like I was foaming at the mouth as I watched in my view of the outside world while I was stuck in my mind scape Prime had a smug smile on her face as she cooed, "That's good."

I folded my arms and thought Haughty Bitch! but didn't saying anything for a moment before I finally spoke, "So what do WE do about my frustration that YOU and YOUR SISTERS created?"

I watched as Prime shrugged in the mirror, "That is up to you my host."

I squinted as I spoke, "What do you mean that is up to me when this is your fault?"

I watched as Prime chuckled for a moment before speaking, "Well if you want my host we can go to the back room and let you take control so you can take care of what my sisters and I did to you."

I watched as she smiled wildly, "Or....."

I sucked in a deep breath of air as I exhaled slowly as I spoke, "Or....what?"

She smirked almost evilly as she shrugged, "Or WE can call on a suitor of your choosing."

I looked at her, "Suitor? Meaning a call guy?"

WHAT???

If there's such a thing as a call girl there had to be a profession called a call guy.

Though if I really thought about it I was sure the term was called something else. BUt the broad brush stroke of the actual title amounted to the same thing in my mind so I was sticking with call guy.

Prime smiled as she lightly chuckled, "If that's what you want to call him then sure. A call guy."

I sighed, "Ok! Got anyone in mind?"

Prime smiled as she spoke, "Oh I have a few selections that would be wonderful."

I rolled my eyes feeling irritated was adding to my frustration which was not a healthy combination to be in. I spoke, "Ok. Who?"

Prime smiled as she spoke, "Let me make some calls."

I sighed as I spoke in defeat, "Fine."

Then I watched Prime sit down on the couch as she picked up a phone and started making calls as I got to hear only one side of the conversation which was weird as Prime was part of my head so I should be able to hear what she heard....right?

Nope.

I just heard HER side of the conversation and in the context it was rather ONE SIDED.

Eventually, after god knows how long there came a knock to the door and low and behold stood three men.

Prime spoke to the men, "Let me talk to my host to see which one of you she fancies."

All the men stood as they walked into the big ass penthouse and nodded as they stopped short of the walkway from the entrance to the living as if this was a common occurance to them.

I heard Prime speak, "Before I speak to my host could you all be dears and strip so she may check you all out properly?"

Once again the trio nodded and proceeded to strip down to where each one was in their birthday suits as they held their hands behind their backs letting their individual manhoods hang in the air conditioned breeze of the room.

Before Prime showed up in my mind scape I was already judging each call guy.

Guy number one looked like he was a roided out freak that stood maybe 6'5" easily towering over my short stature. His head was completely shaved bald. He looked at me with his amber intense stare looking like he was ready for a fight. All his muscles bulged though it looked like he was standing in a relaxed state. And there swinging in between his legs was a monster cock that hung below his knees with the largest set of balls I had EVER seen in my life.

This man's COCK if it was hanging BELOW HIS GOD DAMNED KNEES SOFT I WAS AFRAID TO SEE IT STANDING would easily split me in two as I knew my little body and small pussy probably couldn't take this man's TIP let alone his entire length as the best I could do, if the tip could fit, was fit maybe a tenth of the impossible length.

He was already out in my mind as, even in my mind scape, I was holding my ethereal crotch like I could already feel me splitting in two from just looking at the monstrosity as I screamed in my highest pitch voice 'OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!'.

The second man looked much much shorter guy number one as he stood an agreeable 5'10"ish give or take a hair. His eyes was a leg melting intense green that even in my mind scape made me melt. Though he was as roided out like guy number one he was equally muscular but it looked more....right on him. Unlike guy number one with his shiny bald head this man had a full head of almost black hair that was slicked back and looked to read down to his shoulders.

And like guy number one this man had a COCK on him that was equally lazily hanging ready to do what it was meant to do......destroy and break girls. Though in THIS man's case his dick was slightly shorter by mere inches as it was ABOVE his KNEE BUT STILL hung as long as his THIGHS were.

This time I was holding my ethereal crotch more tightly ready to scream various obscenities as I silent told myself that THAT piece of schmeat was not going no where near my lower flower.

The third guy looked more or less normal if not down right average compared to the first two specimens of manhood as he stood more in the 5'8" range being the shortest of the three. His body looked more....wiry....and oddly enough harder. He looked at me with a dark tint in his eyes that made me think they weren't brown but more black.

And something about the man seemed familiar almost like I should know him somehow.

I closely looked at the average looking man at the screen in my mind scape and thought How come he looks like he should be famous or something? and continued to rack my brain trying to remember where HE looked familiar from. And all I kept getting was a blank in my mind but SWORE that he looked familiar from somewhere but WHERE I had no idea.

And unlike guys one and two his dick looked more appeasing compared to the other two's monstrous pythons that would easily split my poor little pussy in two if they tried stuffing their oak trees in me. This man's dick looked more or less average though was still a little on the big side for my tastes as it hung to about mid-thigh.

Each man had their own qualities that aside from their various lengthened hanging appendages that scared me I still had to admit they had their own qualities that I couldn't deny that were HARD to ignore.

Like Guy Number One seemed menacing but I felt a gentle soul resonating from him though he looked like he could easily SNAP me in half from just flexing his bulging muscles.

I lightly thought he could easily change his physique from scary looking to teddy bear if he simply covered his body with artistic tattoos to ease his scariness.

Guy Number Two though wasn't entirely scary looking compared to muscled freak standing next to him something about his stare was more off putting like he was looking at me as if I were more FOOD than a possible lover. It was like his eyes were more feral than human.

It was really off-putting. Still I had to admit his intense stare made me feel like I wanted to melt.

And then there's suitor number three that seemed off....and at the same time extremely cute. Like that his shoulder length hair seemed wavy and perfect. Then there was his little soul patch on his chin that was so outdated but if you gave him the chance he could easily convince you the style was coming back in style. And then there was his ear piercings as big loops hung IN the lobe.

It was like no matter what snap judgement I wanted to make of Suitor Number Three something about his vibrance made me want to rethink the oddity as being cute....and attractive.

As I looked at the three men I knew in my mind that guy number three was more or less the obvious choice.

But still.....where did Prime find these men.....Monsters 'R' Us?

As the question formed I instantly went 'Duh' as I forgot who I was dealing with.

All this happened in an instant but still held myself, mainly my crotch, as I looked at the display in my mind scape before Prime showed up in my mind scape with a smile.

She spoke, "Well? What do you think?"

I looked at her as I nearly yelled hysterically, "What do I think???"

I felt myself sneer at her, "Did you REALLY have to call FUCKING MONSTERS to help take care of my frustration???"

Prime blinked as she spoke, "Well WE are monsters my dear host and that's who WE represent after all."

I blinked for a moment as I now remembered that Prime did run a company of monsters as I spoke, "Oh yeah."

I held up my hand towards the display, "But did it have to be the biggest dicked monsters?"

Prime blinked as she looked at the display speak, "BIG?" before looking back at me and pointed to the screen as she replied, "They're the smallest."

I blinked as I thought Say huh? as I looked up and thought The Smallest? before shuddering and sighing as I made a mental note to myself that I will never get used to my new world as I was still dipping my toe into this mysterious world that has hidden itself so well that no one knew fucking slimes were still in existence.

I spoke, "Ok WHAT are they?"

Prime looked at me as she spoke, "Meaning what flavor of monster are they?"

I nodded as I spoke, "Just so I know what I'm dealing with before I make my choice."

Prime smiled, "That is good to do. I like that," as she pointed to me, "that's why I knew you would be a good choice to be our host."

She smiled warmly at me before looking at the display as she pointed to the roided out figure as she spoke, "Cameron is a Minotaur," she looked at me as added, "he's the runt of his litter."

I blurted out, "RUNT???" as I looked at the behemoth of a man.

Prime mused, "Yes runt," she looked at me, "His four brothers and three sisters are much more impressive than him."

She smiled, "But I'll admit HE is a better lover than either of his siblings."

I blinked and thought Huh? as I looked up at the giant still not believing HE was the RUNT let alone capable of being a lover to anything.

If I saw HIM in a dark alley and saw his TRUNK I'd be running for the hills crying for my mommy.

I sure as fuck would NOT lay down and let him touch my sensitive bit with that monstrosity swinging between his legs.

I looked at Prime, "Ok I have to ask WHAT does HE and his siblings do for YOU?"

Prime looked back at the man before looking at me, "Cameron is my bodyguard. Meaning he's your bodyguard. And his siblings are protectors of something or another."

I looked up at Cameron and had to rethink my initial thought of him and I imaged him and me walking down a dark alley and if anyone was stupid enough to step out to cause me or him any bodily harm I instantly felt sorry for the idiot to even try.

I felt a sudden smirk broaden on my face as I also imagined a similar scenario but this time Cameron decided to make any would be criminal sorry as he sodomised the poor idiot.

Ok I will admit that scenario was actually funny to watch but still he was scary nonetheless though now that I knew he would be my protector while Prime and her sisters resided in my body made me feel a little bit safer now.

I nodded as I spoke, "Ok fair enough."

I pointed to the other two, "And them?"

Prime pointed to scary man number two as she spoke, "Jayme is a Were,"

I blurted out, "WEREWOLF??" as I looked up at the man instantly seeing WOLF features.

Prime thought about it for a moment and shook her head, "No I don't think he's a wolf. Hold on let me double check." Then I heard Prime speak in the feed, "Jayme darling remind me which Were you are again?"

Jayme looked at us as he spoke, "Panther."

Prime looked at me in my mind scape, "That's right Panther." She smiled, "Jayme here is an excellent book keeper," she looked up as I could tell she had pride in her statement, "his knack for sniffing out deals and managing the money knows no bounds."

She smiled at me, "And like Cameron a voracious lover," her smile turned a little too wide to be human, "capable of lasting for hours."

Gulp

Yeah I could barely last ten minutes without feeling exhausted let alone hours so I think Mr. Panther is out.

I shook my head quickly replying firmly, "NOPE!!!" before I pointed my chin to more common man, "And him? He some type of sloth or something?"

Prime lightly chuckled at my ploy thinking the last man was another were flavor after being introduced to both a MINOTAUR and a flipping WERE PANTHER as I was too scared to think of a different monster.

Prime looked at me as she spoke confidently, "No my host. Brandon is an Incubus."

I blinked as I thought A huh? as I started raking my brain on what the hell an incubus was but was drawing a blank.

EXCUSE ME!!!! It's not like I fucking studied monsters.

I still spoke, "A huh?"

She smiled, "A creature who FEEDS on sex my host."

I blinked as I was now getting accustomed to FEEDING as I spoke, "Feed how?"

She smiled, "Typically LIFE energy."

Ok that took some mental gymnastics before I realized she was talking about MY life energy. Meaning HE would SHORTEN my life.

I sighed as I was quickly amending my FIRST choice as I'd rather be split in two over having my LIFE energy sucked on and shorten my life span....however long that was.

I think I'll take the Panther to split me in two as that seems a lot less painful than having my life energy taken away from me....I think.

But I still had to ask the obvious question to make sure I was understanding Prime right as I pointed to the average looking monster, "Meaning MY LIFE ENERGY? Meaning HE'LL SHORTEN MY LIFE SPAN?"

Prime looked at me like I should be surprised as I continued almost yelling in near hysteria, "WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING A MONSTER THAT WOULD SHORTEN," I pointed to myself, "MY PRECIOUS LIFE SPAN? LAST TIME I CHECKED PRIME I NEED MY LIFE SPAN IN ORDER TO LIVE."

Prime let me scream in hysteria until she was sure I was finished before speaking, "YOU do realize my dear host that I promised you that I would protect your life while we are bonded."

I blinked and stopped my little tirade before it could go any further as I spoke, "You will?"

Prime nodded, "Yes that's what it means when we bound to a host."

I blinked and felt ashamed as Prime continued, "Meaning if you my host choose Brandon as your lover to take care of your frustration that WE caused WE will allow Brandon to feed on OUR life essence instead of yours."

I looked at Prime as I spoke, "So let me get this straight. IF I choose the Incubus, a being that FEEDS on LIFE ENERGY meaning he'll FEED on MY Life Energy. Instead, you'll let him FEED on YOUR energy instead of mine?"

Prime looked at me, "Might you WE meaning my sisters and I will feed on your energy but yes. WE will feed him OUR life energy to protect your life span my host."

Oh yeah I forgot Prime and her sister's feed on my energy.

I sighed as I thought at least THEY would be feeding on MY energy without shortening my life span.....I think. At least that's how they were making it sound.

AND from the sounds of it, it sounds like they were going to PROTECT me from shortening my life span from someone they brought in.

So my options NOW were have a fucking MINOTAUR, still can't believe the blasted Minotaur was REAL, who was supposedly a through lover though I highly DOUBT I'll survive with what was hanging between his legs as I was sure that THING would split me in two and if it doesn't HE will by simply flexing.

Then there was the WERE PANTHER who was supposedly outlast any man alive to where there was a HIGH chance that I might faint from exhaustion as he continued pumping me.....oh AND breaking me.

And finally the last choice was have a being FEED on my life energy that Prime and her sisters would protect me from.

Can't believe I'm actually considering this.

I sighed as it was clear what my option was.

I looked at Prime, "As long as you promise to protect me I choose Brandon," I blushed as I still can't believe I'm about to say this as I finished my choice, "the Incubus."