All Comments on 'My Lifestyle Experiences 06'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0073 months ago

Very hot read that, loved this series :D

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story and I’m probably a guy who will tell you this only works in a relationship one in a million but never have an issue with a couple that can handle with respect for each other. I’m not that guy but people than can shouldn’t be verbally assaulted by people who are . As some I personally on both ends being young and hooking up with a couple on vacation wanting to try this and the hubby melted down but the wife couldn’t stop . Marriage was either destroyed or damaged severely. The other was a few couples thinking they could give it a try and either the wife got attached to one or her lovers or the husband was just in because he was a serial cheater and eventually got caught. I just personally couldn’t imagine a guy going hard and deep or have her flat on her belly head pulled back by her hair as she takes a dick up her ass as he make her profess her love for his cock .

patilliepatillie3 months ago

This is the kind of story i like, consensual sharing of the wife for everyone's pleasure, no humiliation, no femdom, so slurping other guys jizz, no focus on the other guy's cock by a half-fag husband. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES