My Lifestyle Experiences 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was Dan a good fuck?" I asked.

"He was good. Not as good as you, but he was good." She responded.

"I noticed that you came harder than normal when he ate you out. Was he that good?" I needed to know.

"Honestly?" She asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Don't be mad or jealous, but he was the best I've ever had. My pussy was in continuous arousal and I came multiple times. He was so good at eating pussy and that's what made me want to fuck him." She admitted.

"Want another massage?" I asked.

"No. We can't be in that position again. He was good and I enjoyed it, but don't ask again. I will not fuck another guy. I'm sorry."

That's was over 15 years ago. Contrary to what some of the "Anonymous" readers think (or write in the comments on previous chapters), we are still together. We have been married for over 30+ years and Alice didn't become a slut or fuck multiple guys and has never disrespected me. I'm not a wimpy cuckold who enjoys being belittled. None of those 3 of my wife's "lovers" have disrespected me or have gone behind my back, to try and hookup with my wife. What we did was amazing for both of us and will remain a wonderful memory.

But......

12