My Little Brother, My Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Varsha decides if Suresh gets the privilege of a loincloth.
3.4k words
4.42
9.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

Varsha came in ten minutes later. Anushka wanted things to be a surprise and so, she did not give her the whole story. When she saw her baby brother, practically naked, she laughed out loud. Suresh, who still had a 1% hope that Varsha would fight for him and stop this, groaned in sadness. He tried to move towards her and she signalled him to stop. She asked the others to explain things. Anushka did not hold back and told her everything. Varsha finally beckoned Suresh. Suresh came and stood in front of her.

"A simple job. Cleaning the living room is the simplest of jobs, and you couldn't do it?" Varsha started thundering at him. Suresh could hardly dwell on her blasting him. He had a bigger problem. Basically his big problem.

His monster cock was already raging. The scene was surreal. He was experiencing the scene as though he was watching from the ceiling. He was wearing a loincloth, just a loincloth. In front of four women who were fully dressed. One of those woman was his own big sister. In addition, the loincloth had a flap only in the front. The back flap was completely removed. Basically, his elder sister had full view of his buttocks. All this was causing his monster cock to grow and grow. The loincloth was fully pushed aside and his organ was looking out. This was the most humiliating experience of his life and yet, his cock apparently had the opposite feeling. It was already throbbing. He mumbled apologies to Varsha but at the back of his mind, he had a growing fear that he would explode again. Varsha finally stopped her tirade and told him that he was their slave for the rest of the week and that they would decide his fate.

"Slave." Anushka called out. Suresh turned to her. In doing, he was now exposing his naked butt to his big sister. The thought of it sent a fresh wave to his organ. Varsha stared at his buttocks. She knew it was wrong. But, she was getting excited. Excited at looking at her little brother naked. She was starting to get wet. She couldn't help it. Butts were butts.

Anushka continued.

"First things first. We have all seen you naked but Varsha hasn't. She should have been the first one to see you naked. You will be punished for this later. But first, walk over to her and beg her to remove your loincloth."

Suresh went and stood in front of her. Nandini and Supraja got a fresh fill of his buttocks and couldn't stop giggling.

"You know, that front hanky is not really doing anything. His Organ is practically fully visible. Doesn't this count as naked?" Nandini asked.

"Practically is not fully. Almost is not fully. He has to get completely naked in front of his sister."

And so, Suresh moved towards his sister. In a loincloth. Not even 'a' loincloth. Just half a loincloth. Nandini was right. It was just a makeshift one after all. His gigantic penis, fully engorged was already erect and had pushed the fabric aside and was already in full view. He went and stood in front of her. Varsha, he could see, was not even abashed let alone ashamed. Her eyes were fixed on his heavily visible organ. She then looked up. She stared at him with complete contempt. Suresh sagged and could not meet her eyes.

"Varsha, " he started.

THWACK! Anushka had smacked his buttocks. The smack was powerful. Suresh jumped in pain.

"How dare you call her by her name?"

Suresh stared at his big sister, further ashamed as she smiled darkly. The buttocks were stinging with pain. But that was hardly anything compared to the utter humiliation of his buttocks being on full display to four older women who were fully clothed. One of them was his own elder sister. Suresh wanted to melt away and disappear. Since that was not an option, he decided to go for the next best thing. He wanted to get tonight over with quickly. As quickly as possible. And so, he apologised to his big sister.

"She is akka or madam for you. Now, first, kiss her feet and ask her to forgive you for calling her by her name."

Suresh went down on all fours. He kissed Varsha's left foot and begged her.

"Akka, I am really sorry for calling you by name."

THWACK! Anushka had smacked his buttocks again. "Nope. Do it properly."

Suresh teared up. Anushka was very strong and she was hitting him with all her strength. His butt started to ache. He kissed both of Varsha's feet and begged her.

"Akka, I am really sorry for calling you by name."

THWACK! Anushka had smacked his buttocks again. "Nope. Do it properly."

This went on for two more times.

"Anushka madam. Please stop." He turned to his big sister, openly crying in pain. "Akka, please. Please ask her to stop."

"She will stop when you do what she wants." Varsha replied with contempt. Suresh cried even more. Eventually, he understood what Anushka wanted.

"I" - kissed left foot - "am" - kissed right foot - "sorry" - kissed left foot - "for" - kissed right foot - "calling" - kissed left foot - "you" - kissed right foot - "by" - kissed left foot - "name" - kissed right foot - "akka".

"Good work, naked boy. Now beg her to take your loincloth off."

Suresh stood up. As much as he hated the spanks, he was now thankful to them. The way his cock was throbbing, he knew he would have exploded again now if it weren't for Anushka's attack. Once again, he felt the surreality of it all. He was standing in front of four women. One of them, his own big sister. And now, he begged her. He begged her to remove his loincloth.

"Why, naked boy? Why do you want to be naked?"

"Akka, I couldn't do a simple chore properly, I also ejaculated in my pants. I need to be punished. Please akka, please punish me by making me get naked."

Varsha smiled. She moved her hands forward and clutched the fabric. She brushed his cock in the process. She was not remotely abashed. At first, it was accidental but then she gripped the fabric and pulled it up. For the first time, her arousal decreased. Suresh's cock was gigantic. It was fully erect and fully parallel to the ground. The makeshift loincloth was hardly a barrier to it. However, with that also lifted up, it was fully free and had risen up fully in a respectful salute to her. However, the big bush surrounding it finally toned her arousal down. She then looked up. Suresh was already tearing up and she had no intention of rushing it. With her other hand, she caressed his cock. She ran her nails along the shaft. Slowly at first, and then she increase the speed, Suresh was, simultaneously in heaven and also in hell.

"Last chance, Suresh. Should I pull this leaving you completely naked or do you want to be wearing it."

Every thought in his body, every nerve, was screaming at him to say he wanted to continue wearing it. However, Suresh wouldn't dare. The earlier spanks he received from Anushka on his naked ass was operating on him. His butt was in a lot of pain. He knew that, if he said no, she would launch into those buttocks and he could not bear to think of it. There was only hope and that was Varsha. He silently gave a pleading look with his eyes and Varsha stared at him with open contempt. He resigned.

"Yes, akka. Please, please, pull it off." He begged her.

Varsha firmly gripped the fabric and pulled. Anushka had deliberately knotted the drawstring very loosely. Varsha's strong pull remove the knot immediately and the cloth was fully in her hand. Varsha stared. Stared at her baby brother.

Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on!

His organ was fully engorged. Suresh was now no longer distracted by his butt. And so, his cock started throbbing. It throbbed like a wild animal. Fully uninhibited, it wanted to explode again. Suresh inwardly prayed to everything that was holy but it was useless. His cock kept getting wave after wave of ecstasy and he knew, very soon, he would explode again. Explode, completely naked, in front of his big sister. In this agony, Suresh was completely oblivious of the way they were staring at him. All the women's eyes were rooted on his cock. He was aware of that and it was making him feel humiliated beyond anything. However, what he couldn't be aware of was that they were stares of pure admiration. Varsha had seen cocks and given handjobs. She just hadn't taken any inside her. The other three were not virgins and had of course seen men naked. None of them, however, had seen anything remotely as huge as this. Who would have known that Varsha's scrawny, nerdy baby brother packed such a monster.

Varsha finally broke the silence.

"Naked boy! Here's the deal from here on. You are my slave. Got it? It means, I am your superior from now on till I decide to release you. Which, by the way, might never happen and definitely will not happen until the day you finish college. Anything I tell you to do, you do it. Whether you like it or not, whether you are uncomfortable, or even whether you will get into any physical injury, none of it matters. I want something, I tell you and you do it immediately. No matter where you are, and no matter who else is with us."

"Even at home?" Suresh asked and then clapped his mouth, knowing he had displeased his sister.

Varsha looked at Nandini and raised three fingers.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"The only acceptable answer is yes, akka."

"Yes, akka. Sorry, akka. I am so sorry." Suresh bellowed.

"Secondly. Don't blame any of us for this. Take today for example. If you had done the simple job of cleaning the house, none of this would happened. You weren't able to do it, because in your entire life, you just sat around the house doing nothing. Mom told me even last week when she was injured you did not help her. And now, you are going to do the chores from here on. Do all of it. For that, we are going to teach you. Until we are satisfied that you are doing it correctly, you do not wear proper clothes."

"Lastly, tomorrow evening, we will spank you continuously for a long time. Anushka mentioned you made a lot of mistakes today. Tomorrow morning, you will sit and write each mistake you made. 10 spanks for each mistake. Anushka will verify it. If you miss even one. Then, it is 20 for each mistake."

Suresh gulped. He thought about it. Getting spanked. Naked. By one of the older women, who would be fully clothed. In front of three other women, who would also be fully clothed. The thought nearly finished him. With a herculean effort, he stopped himself.

She turned to the women. "So, girls, should we continue with the privilege of loincloths are what?"

Anushka looked puzzled. "Varsha, you are the big sister. That means, you are the one who gets to take the decision."

Varsha looked at her baby brother. The nineteen year old baby brother who was now looking at her sadly. He was crying openly by now. She felt like God. Her little brother, completely naked, hoping and praying to her for the small mercy of a loincloth. Varsha felt the most powerful in her life. When this had started out, she had done because she was angry. Now, it was different. Power was a seductive mistress and Varsha was feeling it! Suresh was going to be her slave for the rest of his life. And, knowing that he didn't want it only increased her feeling.

"Well, naked boy. I am going to leave it up to you. I cannot believe you exploded in front of three women. Do you have no self control? Well, you better get some because that is what is going to save you now.

There are four of us. Each one of us will stroke you. Survive 2 minutes with all four of us, and you get to wear proper clothes."

Anushka butted in. "Varsha, I can't believe it. You are being too generous. Why are you giving him the opportunity to get fully dressed?"

"Well, my baby brother. My rules. And, I still love him fully of course and so, I am being generous with him."

Suresh, still naked went and hugged Varsha and thanked her for being so generous. Varsha let him hug her and then pushed him back. He walked backwards and knelt in front of her.

"Like I said, Survive 2 minutes with all four of us, and you get to be fully clothed. 3 of us, and you get to wear underwear. 2 of us, and you get only the loincloth. 1 of us, and you get only the front loincloth. None of us, and you wear nothing until you leave for back home."

And, by this time, Suresh was so terrified of them, so conditioned that all he did was fall to Varsha's feet and thank for everything.

"Thank you, akka." He repeatedly kissed her feet. "Thank you so much." Anushka spoke up.

"Go to Varsha. Beg her handle your package and stroke you."

Suresh stood up. He got close to Varsha. Varsha was sitting on a sofa. Suresh stood up and his Python, no, his Anaconda was at eye level.

"Akka, please handle my package. Please stroke me."

Anushka placed a mug on the Coffee table. Suresh stood on one side and Varsha at the other. The first time that Varsha touched his organ, Suresh felt an electric shock. Varsha, however, calmly lifted it up. She pointed it to the mug and just stroked once. Suresh, just exploded. He was heavily at the edge from the moment Varsha walked in. He was throbbing like crazy with this experience. The experience of being naked amid four fully clothed women. One of whom was his big sister. Consistent with his massive cock, he shot a huge load into the mug. The other three women laughed as, Suresh's cock slowly deflated.

"Seriously? Was that even 2 seconds?" Anushka laughed loudly.

Varsha stared contemptuously at Suresh. Suresh waited until he was fully flaccid and then fell at Varsha's feet.

"I am so sorry, akka."

"Sorry for what?"

"For coming so soon."

"Why did you come so soon? Does this experience excite you? Are you excited thinking of being naked in front of women? Need I remind you, that one of those women is your elder sister?"

"No, akka. I hate this."

"Tell that to him." And, she pointed it at his cock. Once again, it started. Suresh once again, watched the scene as though it was happening to somebody else. Varsha was pointing at his organ. His organ, while he was completely naked and she was fully clothed. It was wrong on so many levels. It was humiliating on so many levels. His organ, however, was taking the complete opposite view. It was feeding off of the humiliation and was growing soon. He was quickly semi-hard.

Varsha turned to the others. "Who is next?"

Anushka stood up. Suresh shuddered. His first crush. And, she was now going to come and stroke him. While he was naked, and she was fully clothed. And, she was not doing it out of love. She was doing it so that she could make sure that he wouldn't have even the simple privilege of wearing undies. Suresh knew he had to survive 2 minutes with her. But, was it even possible? And then, it happened. Anushka casually pulled off her T-shirt. She was in her sports bra now. Suresh could see a decent amount of cleavage and he knew, for sure, he was not going to last.

"Varsha, we need to change the conditions. Since he didn't even last two seconds with you, I am nervous about this. I don't want even a drop of his load on me. So, we are going to change the game. Each one of us will sit on the Sofa. He can kneel in front of us and stroke himself. We will see how long he lasts."

Varsha was thoroughly disappointed. She started getting really angry at Suresh. She had devised this so that Suresh could get at least something out of this. So that he could at least have his crush touch his weenie. And this is how Suresh had to repay her. She hadn't even touched him properly and he had blown. And, she could not, simply could not refuse Anushka since her demand was very valid. OH! She would punish him. OH! How she would punish him! She thought to herself.

Suresh groaned with disappointment. He could not believe that he was now missing this. At the very least, he could have had three women touch him. Now, instead, he would kneel in front of them, still completely naked while the women would sit regally on the sofa and stroke himself. The very thought of it once again brought him to edge. And then, he thought further. They would be sitting on the Sofa, like a Goddess. And he, he would kneel in front of them and rub himself into the mug. Like an offering. While they would sit and watch him with complete contempt. The humiliation, the shame brought him fully to the edge.

"Also, since he is not going to wear regular clothes, he can lock them all up. He can keep all the undies outside and lock up the rest of his clothes inside his suitcase."

Varsha nodded. Suresh stood up. Every second that he was naked, was every second he got closer to the edge. He felt that they were calculating this and were making him do it deliberately. He rummaged his suitcase. He pulled out all his underwear. Varsha told him to lock it. He did, and Varsha set a combination. He thought she would not give him the combination.

"Naked boy! The combination is 107." Varsha told him brightly. "Go ahead. Open the suitcase and wear clothes whenever you want." She told him looking him directly in his eyes. Suresh shivered in terror. The shivering sent one more wave and he was again in his full mast. He now started moving back to the sofa. Something, some deep-seated instinct made him kiss both Anushka's feet.

"Anushka madam, can I start stroking now?" Anushka started her watch and nodded. He gave a final kiss on her feet and started. The maths expert in him told him that he did a far better job since he survived 5 times as long as he did earlier. A 500% improvement. Unfortunately, 5 times 2 was just 10. And so, he had once again failed. Anushka shook her head contemptuously and pointed to all the underwear he had left out. He morosely picked up each of them, opened the suitcase, put his undies inside and locked the suitcase.

"Well, I guess the best that you can hope for is that loincloth. However, we don't have any loincloth right now. So, even if you do survive, you will still be naked until we can get a new one tomorrow." Varsha informed him.

Suresh was by now so deeply ashamed, so deep in his guilt, that the only thing he said was, "Thanks, akka."

Suresh didn't last more than 30 seconds with the other two either. And, with that, his fate was sealed.

"Tut tut! Naked boy. I thought you would at least get it the fourth time. What a pity! You will be naked for the entire rest of the week. Now, kiss my feet and tell me you are my naked slave. You will do the same with the rest of them." Varsha bellowed at him.

Suresh crawled to Varsha.

"I" - kissed left foot - "am" - kissed right foot - "your" - kissed left foot - "naked" - kissed right foot - "slave," - kissed right foot - "akka".

Suresh crawled to each one of them and repeated the ritual. The women went to sleep on their beds while Suresh slept uncomfortably on the living room floor.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers