My Little Cougar Ch. 05

Story Info
Young man finds older lover.
1.8k words
4.35
6.1k
6
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Irene kissed me gently on the lips to wake me up. It had been two weeks that I had been living with her and sleeping in her marital bed. It felt right and good. Irene was an amazing woman, gorgeous, sweet, and kind. She had taken me in and treated me like a king and I treated her as the queen she was. Yes, she was married to Oscar, but he was a vapor. Something that appeared every few weeks for a fleeting moment, then would disappear as quickly as he appeared. Oscar did not deserve Irene she was too good for him.

As I became fully awake, I pulled Irene into bed with me. I told her I had a serious question for her. She propped herself up on one arm and looked at me quizzically. I stammered for a minute but then spit it out. I asked Irene if she would ever divorce Oscar. Irene reacted in a way I did not expect. She became very upset and flustered. She blurted out, "no, never, he is my husband, I could never do that to him." My heart sank. In our brief time together, I had fallen hard for Irene. For me it was love. Did she not feel the same for me? She had been so kind and sweet to me. She had asked me to move in with her. We had made mad passionate love every day for weeks. The meals, the snuggles, the soft kisses, the wild passionate sex. Was I just imagining this?

Irene saw the hurt in my eyes and began to sputter. She said that she had very strong feelings for me. In fact, feelings stronger than she had ever had for any man including Oscar. Irene said that she wanted to spend the rest of her life in my arms. I responded quickly and told her to divorce Oscar and we can be together forever. Irene sat up, looked at me and began to cry. I propped myself up and wiped away her tears and asked her why she was crying. She said I would not understand. I told her to make me understand.

It took her forever to start speaking, but once she did, she did not stop. She said she had met Oscar in Barcelona. She was twenty-two and he was a young strapping military truck driver in the US Army. She was living at home with her family. Her father was an alcoholic and beat her and her siblings to within inches of their lives daily. Her mother was distant and was afraid to get involved as her father would beat her too. The day Irene graduated from a small, local college she ran away and ended up living on the streets. She had not thought it through and quickly found herself cold and hungry. Irene looked down and stared into the bed and said that she had done things she was not proud of in desperation. Men would seem kind at first and offer to help but it would only lead to one thing, whether she wanted it or not.

Oscar and his buddies had been out drinking one night and found her crying in an alley. He offered her some money and allowed her to sleep in the cab of his truck until the next morning, which broke every rule known to man and beast. She had expected him to want sex with her like all the other men, but he was different. He was kind and truly wanted to help her. She had never felt that kind of caring before. The next morning, his Sargent caught her sleeping in the truck and all hell broke loose. Oscar had begged him to look the other way and forget what he had seen. Irene had also pleaded with the Sargent not to report Oscar. The Sargent hemmed and hawed then removed Irene from the truck and took her to his apartment that he shared with his wife.

While there, they allowed Irene to clean up, eat and get presentable. The Sargent's wife took a liking to her and said she could stay for a couple of days until she found a safe place to live. Each day Oscar would stop by to check on her. Days turned into weeks and Irene became her host's live-in babysitter for their two-year-old. Irene had never been treated so nicely by anyone before. Months went by and Irene fell in love with Oscar. Although she had only known him about four months, they were married. Within days of getting married he was transferred back to the states. He packed her up and moved her to the town we were in now. At first, Irene saw it as a big adventure, but soon found it lonely. She was now in a country she knew nothing about with limited language skills, without any support structure whatsoever. Oscar immediately started driving for a local long-haul company too, which only compounded the feeling of isolation. That feeling had never left her during the last 15 years. She had always hoped Oscar would return and live with her full-time, but he was always too concerned about providing an income and all he knew was trucking. She had begged him to work close by, but he had always refused.

Irene finished by saying that each day, as I walked by, I had always gone out of my way to say hi. I seemed sweet. I reminded her of Oscar when he was a young man. The day she saw me soaked to the bone, she said she had a rush of concern for me. It brought back memories of living on the street, hungry, cold, and wet. I was someone that she could rescue, return the favor that Oscar had done for her. Except, she was not going to help me and then leave me, no, she was going to make sure I felt the love she so desperately longed for.

Tears were running down my face as fast as Irene's. What a crazy story. I had no idea about any of it. We had talked for hours and hours about almost everything, but I had never heard her back story. I pulled her close to me and hugged her with all my heart. Her small body sobbed on my chest. I rocked her gently till she gained her composure. She looked up at me and softly asked me to make love to her.

She slipped off her t-shirt and panties. I slid my underwear down to my ankles, then faced her in the bed. My hands caressed her soft body. Her hands cradled my face as she kissed me softly. Over the next hour we slowly explored each other's body. This was not going to be sex, no, this was going to be making love. There would be no pounding of pussies, no cowgirl rides, or sweaty bodies. No, this was going to be two people joined as one, in a slow loving ballet of two bodies in her marital bed. It was the love she desperately wanted but was denied. It was a love that only I could provide. A love that I wanted to provide until our dying days.

At some point, my erect penis slipped quietly into her warm womanhood. I pumped slowly and methodically until we both had reached the ultimate pleasure. Once finished, we laid there connected as one, in each other's arms. Our eyes closed. We were both in heaven. Then, our bliss was interrupted by a ding from her I-Pad. Irene rolled over and swiped her finger across the screen. She bolted straight up in bed and yelled, "Shit! Oscar is an hour away from home, you must go. He cannot find you here." My heart became tachycardic in my chest. How could I have just been in such an amazing bliss and now be running for my life. I hopped out of bed, grabbed my clothes, and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Irene ripped the cum stained sheets from the bed and rushed them to the laundry room. As I stood in the bathroom I looked into the mirror. I saw what Irene needed and deserved. She did not deserve him. I hated him. Maybe I could cut his brake lines on his truck. Maybe I could drug him or poison him. What the fuck am I thinking? Shit, my mind was so fucked up right now. I do not know what it was, infatuation, lust, love or just pure immaturity, my mind was in a bad place. I needed to get out of there.

I splashed water on my face and hair and tried to look presentable. I needed to shave but there was not time. I looked down at the sink. Oscar's toothbrush was in a cup. It had been there forever as a reminder that I was just a guest in his house. I had seen it every morning and had loathed it. I reached down and picked it up. I held it in my hand and pondered its fate. I needed to send a message to Oscar. I bent down and rubbed it in the toilet. Well, more than rubbing it, I scrubbed the toilet with his toothbrush. Once finished, I looked at it and smiled, then rubbed it on my asshole. I placed it back in its holder. Fuck you Oscar, eat my shit. Irene should be mine, not yours.

I dressed and found Irene searching the house for clues I had been there. I stopped her and hugged her. I reached down between her legs and slid my finger into her well-loved pussy. It was so very wet with our mutual juices. I lifted my finger and placed it on her lips. They parted slightly and she gently sucked the wetness from my finger. I whispered that I wanted her to have the taste of us on her tongue the entire day. Her eyes closed and she pressed her lips against mine. The sound of airbrakes rudely interrupted our kiss. Irene froze, then ushered me to the back door, I slipped out and slowly made my way down the back alley and onto the street. Oscar exited his truck and walked slowly up onto the porch. Irene was waiting for him. He leaned down and kissed her on her cummy lips. A smile crossed my face. Fuck you Oscar, how does my cum taste on your wife's lips and in a few minutes how will it feel on your cock when you fuck Irene? I could not stand to watch him touch her, I had to go.

I walked quickly to my place and sulked on my bed. All I could see in my mind was Oscar on top of Irene, placing his pathetic penis inside of her. Pumping a dozen times then getting his rocks off only to fall asleep, leaving my Spanish Goddess wanting. Fuck, I hated him. I wanted him dead. I wanted him out of the picture. Irene needed me and only me and I desperately needed her.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers