All Comments on 'My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 06'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

Another fantastically written chapter, Jayne.

I love the relatively slow burn that this series is taking as no the details that you go into with each episode. It seems inevitable that they will consummate their passion, lust and desires, and maybe even include Emily in their debauched rumblings. I’m looking forward, as always, to the next instalment - but time is running out for their stay in Marbella!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 months ago
"Sleep with me tonight Darling"

Those are such tender words for a son to hear. The art of the hand job is a great tool for a woman to master a use fo as mom did. The blow job with such erotic eagerness was amazing.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

While outside my erotic comfort zone (my problem/issue), this “love affair with my mom” series is so well crafted, which shouldn’t surprise anyone. You wondered about doing so from Peter’s perspective; well, pretty obvious you made it work. Of course, as a romantic in love with your erotically beautiful relationship with Sophie — so much more than the vivid sex — wondered about whether you have more to say there.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

OMG, that was good. So hot I'm limp. And then that twist at the end. No one's better at this than JW495.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 2 months ago

Fabulous story and so well written. Love it Jayne

stockingnutstockingnutabout 2 months ago

Great story but it’s about time he fucks her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...