My Love Note

Story Info
A young man leaves a surprise love note for his mistress.
1.8k words
3.86
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a bright yellow sun dress draped loosely over her thin waste and hung to just above her knees, revealing her smooth, golden-brown legs and bare feet. She'd left the dress's bodice unbuttoned, exposing more than just a hint of her modest breast's naked skin yet untouched by the blistering summer sun. Stepping out of the broiling heat into the shade of the house's huge patio, she paused at the large sliding glass door that opened into the home's opulent foyer. Turning slightly, she glanced over her shoulder at me lounging in the shade of the patio to see that I would come, then quickly yanked the heavy glass door open just wide enough to enter and slipped inside.

Of course, I would come--she knew it could be no other way.

Following her I slinked through the dark, hushed house that somehow always smelled sweet and clean, like lavender and fresh linen, where I found her waiting quietly for me at the stairway to the basement. She took my hand and pulled me close to press her slimy-wet and bitter tasting mouth to mine, our rough tongues lapping, embracing one another, my heart thumping with anticipation--my eager cock already long and thick and stiff.

Clenching my hand, she anxiously dragged me down the stairs to the murky, secluded room tucked away in the dingy corner of the basement, where we hastily unfolded the thin, uncomfortable bed in the old sofa-sleeper and prepared it as usual with a worn sheet and an old blanket. Embracing her at the foot of the tired old bed she felt moist and smelled like sweat, her sloppy-wet mouth tasted salty and sour. Clutching her close to me I slipped a hand under the thin yellow fabric of the open bodice to knead a sweaty tit while she massaged the rigid bulge in my shorts.

"You... are a very... very bad boy," she groaned breathlessly, pushing me away to smear my slick saliva from her reddened mouth and catch her breath.

"Yes... I am a bad boy... so what does that make you?" I gasped pointedly, pinching a hardened nipple.

Suddenly she thrust the palms of her hands into my chest knocking me backward to crash on the springing bed with a solid *crunch*, then stood staring down at me in the half-light of the dingy room, long, wild hair dangling haphazardly in her face.

"Umm"--she moaned, lifting the back side of the skirt hanging over her slender butt to slip her thumbs under the waist band of her underwear--"I'm... a very... very naughty girl." She sucked in a deep breath through clenched teeth and hurriedly stripped off her panties, dropped them to the floor at her feet.

Anxious to release my stiff and swollen erection I fumbled with the fly of my shorts when she violently grabbed hold of my wrists and twisted my arms up and over my head, crushed down on me and firmly held me to the bed.

"Oh, no! that's not what I need," she sneered. Kneeling on the bed over me she straddled my chest, pinning my arms down under her folded legs. Restrained under her now I could offer no resistance, just held my breath in eager anticipation. Then--slowly--she gathered up the skirt draped over her waist and legs, exposed the pale naked skin, wiry black hair, and thick dark lips dangling from the cleft at the junction of her thighs.

Rising to her knees to straddle my face I took a deep breath of the pungent, inebriating scent from her sultry snatch, stuck my tongue out to probe the thick, dark, slippery lips enclosing her sweltering interior. Squealing as my tongue penetrated the soft, slick folds between her thighs she rolled her hips, spread her legs wide and pressed her slippery-wet, hairy crotch to my nose, mouth, and protruding tongue. Soon I was squirming under her drenched crotch as suddenly I found it impossible to take a breath of fresh air.

Unable to breath a feeling of panic enveloped me as I desperately attempted to lift her from my now slimy-wet face to catch a breath. Apparently oblivious to my desperate situation--or maybe enjoying it--she bore down on me with all her weight, pressing my face deeper into her hairy snatch, and my head harder into the uncomfortably firm bed springs, making it impossible to breathe and pinching off the circulation in my arms. Now I flailed frantically in a desperate effort to throw her off me until--at long last--she raised herself enough to allow me to gulp in some much-needed air.

"Damn!" I groaned exhaling, then sucking in dank, stinking air--"you trying to suffocate me?" I complained, my heart pounding frantically. She giggled delightfully, but lifted some of her weight holding me to the bed, reached forward to brace herself steady on the back of the couch, then gently lowering herself again until I could lick and suck her slimy wet and swollen clit between deep breathes of moist, fetid air.

Now sucking her ridged love button into my slobbering mouth and flicking the hard bundle of nerves with my tongue, I sensed she was approaching her orgasm as she began moaning and rhythmically rocking, thrusting her hips back and forth across my sloppy-wet face, pressing her sensitive nub into my chin and probing tongue. Then suddenly she groaned mournfully, clamped my head tight between her slender thighs and hot, acrid liquid cascaded over my chin, gushed over my cheeks and neck, filled my mouth with harsh fluid. Surprised by the sudden rush from her slit I clamped my mouth closed, reflexively gulping-down her sour liquor as another strong rush drowned me in acrid secretions, drenching my face, shirt, and the bedding under my head.

She hunched over me a few moments as I coughed and choked trying to clear my nose and throat of her soaking cum until she eventually collapsed on the bed next to me. Free at last to sit up I smeared the slick, acetous liquids away from my chapped mouth, sat watching and listening to her labored panting for a short while. Finally unzipping the fly of my shorts I was at last able to release my thoroughly rigid and ready erection.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, "I've got to run or I'm going to be late!" Quickly she rolled off the bed, leaving me sitting on the saturated bed piqued and bewildered. Then hurriedly she stripped out of the sweaty yellow dress and stood naked over me, her slender nude body glistening faintly in the limited light making its way into the dank little room. "I'll have to leave you to it," she grinned, combed her fingers through a tangle of wild hair hanging in her face. "You know what to do," she laughed out loud, then quickly darted from the room, hastily bounded up the stairs.

That's the way it is with us--sometimes she takes advantage of me, other times she lets me take advantage of her. It's my turn, I'd guessed. Slowly I climbed off the squeaky old bed, stripped out of my pungent, wet shirt, dropped my shorts and briefs to the floor, pulled the wet bedding off the weary and worn mattress, gathered everything up to take to the laundry. "Obviously, it's my turn to clean up, too," I grumbled to myself. It's not that anyone would ever notice the stinking clothes and bedding; no one cared to enter the gloomy room in the dark corner of the basement, or rummage through the dirty laundry for clues of a scandal, but it was certainly prudent not to leave anything behind that might arouse suspicion.

Now I stood pathetically naked and alone in the bright, clean, and fresh little blue-gray laundry room holding our stinking, sweaty clothing, and the wet bedding--my formerly rigid and ready sex hanging thick and long but limp and drooling. "It's just as well she left me to jerk-off," I thought to myself, knowing I'd have come-off too quick if she'd fucked me anyway, and I suspected she knew it too. "It's better this way," I convinced myself, thankful I had the house to myself the whole afternoon to do whatever I pleased with myself.

Dropping the dirty laundry to the floor her soiled panties tumbled from the heap, their tainted cotton crotch exposed like an oozing, slippery-wet pussy. I couldn't resist picking them up to hold them to my face and inhale her pungent scent still saturating the moist cotton cloth that a short time ago had been snugly embracing her crotch's thick wet lips. I hadn't planned to jerk-off quite so soon, but as my cock began to stiffen again the thought of shooting a hot, sticky load of semen into the sullied crotch of her panties aroused me. But just as I wrapped the thin, silky material of her dirty panties around my now renewed erection, I noticed, neatly stacked on the folding table, an assortment of her clean panties among freshly laundered clothing. I dropped the dirty underwear to the pile on the floor as a more imaginative idea came to me.

Sifting through the stack of her freshly laundered underwear I chose the only bright-red pair available, thinking they were most appropriate for my plan. I held them up as if she were standing in front of me, her pubic mound concealed by the delicate red fabric except for little wisps of black, wiry, untamed hair protruding from under the elastic at the legs. Then I gently dropped them, as if pulling them down to expose her naked sex, held them to my face to feel their soft fabric against my cheek, inhaled their sweet, like-flowers-in-spring scent.

Now my erect cock protruded stiffly into the cool, sweet air of the room, gently leaping to the rhythm of my beating heart, the little slit in his swollen maroon head oozing precum in anticipation of what was to come next. I squeezed a dollop of the glistening clear liquid onto the panty's soft cotton crotch, leaving a little slimy wet spot in the otherwise spotless white fabric, then began gently stroking my now thoroughly ridged love tool.

It wasn't going to take long to reach orgasm in my present state of excitement, so cupping the panties in one hand I began pumping my hardon with the intent to bring myself to a swift climax with the other. Suddenly--almost unexpectedly--the much-anticipated blinding rush radiated from my engorged manhood, and one strong spasm after another shot thick spirts of sticky spunk into the waiting cotton crotch of her fresh, clean panties. Numbed and blinded I crumpled at the waist as wave after warm wave sloshed over me, slowly subsided, leaving my hands and feet tingling.

Amazingly almost none of the thick strands of sticky semen missed the clean white center of the underwear, was now pooled in thick globs saturating their soft cotton crotch. Gently, very carefully, I then folded the viscus goo into the center of the brilliant red satin fabric and cleverly concealed them in the middle of the stack of clean panties, predicting she would discover the tainted undies unexpectedly--my little love note to her--perhaps as early as tomorrow morning; or even better if she should decide to pick them out because she wanted to wear something especially sexy for the old man!