My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate our delicious meal and talked about our day and random stuff. We laughed even more than normal, probably cause we're so giddy and in love. (Author's note: sorry, I rolled my eyes at this too)

I ran my hand through his hair and cupped his face, pulling him in for a kiss. His face is so beautiful I can't help stare at him.

After finishing dinner, we cleaned out dishes and got out Nestle cookie dough and put down in the oven. By the time we decided on a movie to watch and made the couch extra comfortable for our cuddle, the cookies were ready.

I laid down on the couch, plate of cookies in hand, and he laid sort-of on top of me. His body against mine feels so warm and perfect. I caressed his head, which rested gently on my stomach.

He clung to my body, the heat feeling like a blanket. His weight on me just makes me feel so good, I don't want to ever leave this moment.

When the movie finished, he pushed up off me. "No! Come back!" I begged. "You're so comfortable!"

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up, "Come on, baby, I promise I'll make it worth it!"

"Don't make a promise you can't keep." I grumbled. He wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me in for a deep, long kiss. "Okay, fine, maybe you can keep that promise."

"I promise to try... but let me take you upstairs first..." he kissed me again. Then he gripped my hands and led the way through the house and up the stairs. We stopped a few times on our way down the hallway, slowly building up the intensity with our kisses.

I didn't realize we were in his room until he was gently pushing me down on the bed. I glanced around and noticed how gorgeous this room is. "Dang, you have a nice master." I said between kisses. "Very neat and clean." Kiss. "And nicely decorated." Kiss. "Seriously, impressive."

His face fell to the side of mine, laughing. "Thanks." He laughed. "But maybe we should focus on something else right now?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry. I'm over it, just wanted to take it in real quick."

"I love how much you annoy me."

"24/7, free of charge, if you want."

He brushed a soft kiss against my lips. "Good to know." His lips fell down my chin and onto my neck.

While his lips trailed along my neck, his hand snuck it's way up under my shirt, running over my stomach and chest.

Then I felt him tug at my shirt, and before I knew it, my body reacted, lifting up just enough for him to peel it off of me. As soon as the last piece of thread left my fingertips he flung the shirt to the floor. His lips immediately returned to where they left off. He slid along my left clavicle, then up and around my shoulder. He made his way to my nipple, spending time to suck and kiss it, before moving to the other and repeating it. His tongue swirled around my nipple like magic, he knows exactly what to do to me.

He moved down my chest and then down my abs, his hands holding me down as his lips fought to explore my body. Reaching the waistband of my shorts, he tugged them down and off me. My stiff penis was begging to be released form my boxer briefs. He hovered over my bulge, purposely breathing heavily over me, the heat making me twitch.

"Please..." I begged, barely able to get out words.

He moved back up, placing his lips softly against mine, pulling playfully at my lower lip as he pulled away. "Just relax, love, I promise I got you..." he kissed me again.

He moved back down, pulling the waistband down a little to reveal my pubes, which he kissed softly. Then he pulled them all the way down and flung them to be with the rest of my clothes. "My god, you are one hot, hot human." He whispered. I giggled as he ended that statement by kissing my inner thigh. He buried his face between my thigh, his 5 o'clock shadow scratching at my balls. He knew what he was doing as his lips led to my balls. His tongue licked and flicked and sucked on my sensitive skin, making my cock twitch. He picked up his speed, moving his tongue faster and faster. I let out a moan and my body tried to move but his strong arms kept me down.

After an intense attack on my balls, he moved to my cock. After gliding his hand up and down my cock slowly, he lowered his lips onto the top of my cock. Slowly pushing down, he took the head in his mouth. He tightened his lips, then slid back up. He repeated this process. Then repeated it again.

A second later he sent me into cloud nine by pushing all the way down my cock with such intensity I almost came immediately. "Fuck!" I moaned, gripping the bed sheets. My fists clenched the sheets and my toes curled. He expertly worked up and down my shaft, applying extra pressure and tongue at just the right moments.

"Cum for me, Alex. Let me taste you, baby." He begged before sliding back over my shaft, burying his nose in my pubes. He pulled back, sliding his tongue slowly against my underside. He gave one final swirl around my head, sending me over.

"Fuuuck!" I moaned in ecstasy as I shot the biggest load in Sam's mouth. His lips pressed tight to make sure no drop was lost.

"Holy hell, you taste so good." He breathed after letting his lips leave me. He rested his forehead on my hip, both of us breathing heavily.

I pulled for him to move up, and when he did, I pushed him over and got on top. "Why are you still fully clothed?" I asked sarcastically between kissing his lips. I moved to his cheek then across his ridiculously sharp jaw.

I tugged at his shirt until he leaned up enough for me to pull it off him. It joined my clothes on the floor. The many, many years of swimming has given him an incredibly well-defined chest and abs better than Captain America's.

I trailed my way down his neck. I went nice and slow, as fast as I could. I spent time worshipping his pecks. I teased his nipples with my tongue, wanting to work him up as much as I can.

I slid down to his abs. He is so shredded I don't think I'll ever get over it. I kissed each ab, and to no surprise they were all hard as steel. Once reaching the bottom of his stomach, I flattened my tongue against his skin right above his belly button and licked all the way up the middle. He ran his fingers through my hair as I savored his body.

I moved back down, hovering over the place between his belly button and waistband. His light happy trail was growing back in from when he shaved it for his competition. The smoothness of his skin is such a turn in, it's crazy. I gently kissed my way along his waistband.

He lifted his butt up and I slid his shorts off. Of course, he is wearing sexy white Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I gave a big open kiss to his bulge, even licking the soft white fabric as my hands ran up and over his delicious abs. I felt his cock grow harder under my lips. I pulled back his underwear, revealing his sexy pubes and semi hard, circumcised cock. Within seconds, his sexy underwear was with the rest of our clothes.

I massaged my hand up and down his shaft, simultaneously tugging at us balls with the other. I kissed the underside of his head. I wrapped my lips around his thick cock. Now fully hard, he must be 8 inches. I swear this boy is just a God.

I slid down his shaft, all the way until my nose was buried in his bush. I quickly slid back up before immediately going back down slowly. I repeated this multiple times. Then I added pressure with my tongue, making his cock pulse. His hands gripped the sheets as I rotated my head back and forth over his cock, sucking hard one second and soft the next.

I pinned his cock down against his lower stomach with my palm. I focused my attention towards his balls. I flicked my tongue on his sac, eventually shifting to longer licks that were still quick. His sac is lightly sweaty, and it only made me want him more. After a considerable amount of time and attention spent on his balls, I lifted my palm off his cock, letting it bounce back and hit my face.

"Mmm, you're so hot, Sam!" I moaned as I took the base of his cock in my hand.

I opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out and slapping his hard cock against my tongue a few times.

"Fuck! You're so fucking good at this." He breathed.

I took him back in between my lips, sliding up and down slowly, applying more and more pressure as I went. I picked up speed, until my face was going up and down as quickly as I could go. Then I slowed down again, going at a nice calm pace, savoring every inch of him I could.

I let him fall out of my mouth, licking all the way over his balls and up the underside of his shaft. I lightly blew on him, following the line back down I just made with my tongue. Then I took his head between my lips, sucking harder than before. I heard Sam let out a moan. I slid down slowly, taking his full cock in me and tightening my grip on him.

He moaned again, this time deeper. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum, Alex!" I moved back up, just in time for him to shoot his load in my mouth. Never-ending rope after rope hit all over my mouth. He tasted so good, I swallowed every drop.

He stomach is sucked in so much from the heavy breathing. I looked up and his arm was over his eyes, he looked exasperated.

"I thought world record holders in long distance swim races have more stamina?" I teased.

"Is this you roasting me? For what you just did to me?" He breathed. I moved up and laid next to him. "But don't you worry, I'm about to prove you so, so wrong."

"Oh, really?"

He leaned over, whispering in my ear, "Oh, yes. Not only will I make love to you so well that your brains will explode... I'll fuck you for so long you'll be unable to walk for days." His voice was so thick and full of sex I almost immediately came again.

I bit my lower lip and looked him in the eyes. "Then what are you waiting for? I'm all yours."

Seconds later he was moving me up against the pillows. After placing a pillow under my lower back, he spread my legs and moved his body between them. He kissed my left leg, then gave me a devilish grin.

After a little preparation, he asked if I was ready. I nodded. Then he pushed the tip of his cock in me. I let out a small moan. He slowly pushed in further. Soon, I felt his pubes against my ass. He slid back, leaving only the head in. He pushed back in slowly, repeating the process multiple times.

"How do you feel?" Sam asked me. "You okay?" He's so sweet, I really do love him.

"Yes, Sam. I'm good. You?"

"I think I'm in heaven." He said with a smile. I smiled. "No literally, you're heaven and my dick is literally in you." We both laughed. He leaned down and kissed me.

"You're ridiculous." I laughed.

"Well, are you ready for it?"

"Yes." Before I could process anything he thrusted deep in me. "Fuck!" I gripped his arms. He did it again. The sound of his balls hitting my ass filled my ears. The rest of my body was filled with the pleasure he was giving me.

He adjusted his angle, thrusting into me again. He hit my G-spot. My eyes rolled back and I let out a deep moan. "I must be doing something right." He grinned. He spent the next few minutes thrusting in and out, moving side to side, and in circles, hitting the perfect spot. He leaned down and continued thrusting in and out as we kissed.

He pulled back and out, then flipped me over. I popped my ass up for him, ready to take him. His hands found their place on my hips as he pushed his cock all the way back in. We are both on our knees, my hands holding onto the bed post. He thrusts in and out with such skill. He knows exactly what he's doing to me with every move. Guess he wasn't lying. Then one of his hands moved to my shoulder, forcing me to arch my back even more. I hear myself moaning, yet I don't realize I'm doing it. My mind is just lost in the heat of his body.

I thought he was already in control but then he upped his game by pulling my legs down, getting me flat on my stomach. His chest pressed against my back as he bounced his hips up and down over my ass, his cock filling and leaving me over and over again.

He wrapped his arm around my neck, putting just enough pressure on it to be hot without hurting me. "You like that, don't you? You like taking this big cock in that tight little whirl of yours?"

"Yes..." I moaned.

He finished his thrust, then stopped suddenly. "Yes, what?" He said sternly in my ear.

"Yes, sir." As I finished the word sir he immediately slammed back into me.

"Yeah, that's right. I thought so." He swayed his hips perfectly, hitting my spot just right.

Then he decided to switch us up again. He pulled out and sat on the bed, guiding me to sit on top of him. I climbed on, pressing my hands on his stomach, his abs glistening in sweat. I lowered down on his member, letting out a soft moan as he filled me again.

He pulled me down, wrapping his arms around me tight. His lips fought to taste mine, and he began thrusting up in me. He started slow, but soon quickened his speed. His hands moved down, squeezing my ass as he pounded my hole. Then he gave me a playful slap on the ass, then a harder one. "Give me that cock, Sam. Please!" I begged. He continued thrusting, his balls slapping my ass each time.

"You're so tight, so hot!" He grunted.

"Let me take over. Take a break."

"I gotta prove you wrong." He laughed.

"You've already done that, and you can continue after. But right now, I want you to just lay here for a minute and enjoy." I gently bit his lower lip.

He put his hands behind his head in the typical relaxing pose. "Go ahead, take me for a spin if you want. It won't be as fun."

"You're such a little bitch." I lightly slapped his shoulder.

I placed my hands on his abs for stabilization, then began grinding slowly against his body. I moved in circles slowly, giving him a small taste of what I could give him. I increased the intensity of my grinding, so basically I was bouncing up and down his dick like it was a pogo-stick. I moved in small circles as I ground on him.I watched his face as I moved, he's unable to hide the pleasure he's feeling.

"How's my riding doing for ya?" I asked in his ear. He opened his eyes and smirked.

"This little bitch was wrong." He laughed.

"Well, this little whore loves to prove a point." I laughed, kissing him as I gave a few more moves. "Want to know what else this little whore loves? His hot boyfriend using him in any way he wants.

"Well, in that case..." he said, grabbing me and sitting up on the edge of the bed. I wrapped my legs around his back, we kissed as he stood up, holding me still, his cock still in me. He lowered me, little by little, keeping me steady the whole time. My hands flung to the side, I felt completely safe in his hands. He bounced me on his cock, pulling me in then pushing me out. I screamed in such pleasure I swear I think I woke up the neighbors. After a magical fee minutes he pushed me up against a wall, kissing my lips as he pushed up into me.

"Cum in me, Sam. Give it to me." I begged. We moved back to the bed, he placed me down gently on the edge, then glided in and out swiftly. I couldn't hold off anymore. "I'm gonna cum!" My load exploded all over my stomach.

The orgasm made my hole tighten around his dick, making him go over the edge. "I'm cumming!" He groaned as his second load, just as big as his first, filled me. After a minute of riding off the high, he pulled out. He licked up my stomach, taking some of my cum on his tongue before kissing me.

After that, he plopped next to me. "That was amazing. Holy hell." He sighed.

"Oh, yeah. I definitely reached some version of Cloud 9 or heaven or whatever else is amazing..."

We took a shower together, having quite a hot make-out session mid-clean. Then we got into pajamas and snuggled up, both exhausted from the insane workout we just had. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah. Let's go to the kitchen. I've got just the thing."

We walked downstairs, only the dimmed kitchen light is on on the entire floor. "What do you have in mind?"

He pulled out a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "Only the finest food, for the finest human." He smirked.

"Perfect."

We sat at the kitchen counter eating our bowls of cereal, talking and laughing like little kids. It is the best part of the day, I mean the sex was amazing, but this, just this small moment of sitting in the dimly lit room talking about absolutely random things with him is the best feeling.

The next morning I woke up before him. He looked so handsome sleeping, with the white sheets making him look angelic and the sunrise lightly covering his face. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him, the light hitting him just right.

After using the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast for him. I made pancakes and eggs. I put on the coffee maker and timed everything so it'd be ready at the same time. As I looked for a tray to bring it up to him, he walked in. "You left me in bed all alone..." he grumbled.

"I know, but I thought you'd like some breakfast to wake up to." I said as he sat on the counter. "Hey, this is a nice countertop, don't sit on it!" I warned him.

"Are you calling me fat?!" He teased with a fake heartbroken look.

"No, but I am saying that this marble countertop is extreeeemely sexy and I don't want anything to happen to it, it's too nice." I said, running my hand across the island counter.

"You're such a nerd." He laughed.

I walked over and stood between his legs, running my hands up his thighs. I put my lips close to his ears, kissing his ear lightly before seductively whispering, "Maybe I'm a nerd..." then pulled back to be face to face, "but at least I know how expensive marble is!" I pulled away, rejecting his desire for a kiss.

"Guess I'll just have to buy a new countertop. Especially after doing the things with you on here like I dreamt about last night..." he held my arms, keeping me closer I him.

"Okay, maybe I will have to chip in. But first, let's eat this food before it gets cold."

He pulled me in for a kiss. "You're so sweet to make breakfast. Thank you." He kissed me again, his hands sliding down and gripping my ass. We sat down and started eating breakfast. "How was the walk down here this morning?" He teased with a grin.

I gave him a look. "Let's just say that you're point was definitely proven."

"I was hoping you'd say it wasn't, so I could have another chance to do so..."

"Oh, just because you've done it once, doesn't mean you're a God. There's still plenty of time and opportunities for you to prove, with statistical significance, that you have a real skill."

"How many times will it take?..." He smirked.

"Oh, I don't know, probably a lot though. The larger the population, the more accurate the results."

"Oh, you are so sexy when you talk stats... but it really gets me going when you talk about balance sheets and debt-to-equity ratios..."

I grinned. "Maybe I'll give you a complete financial analysis one day..."

He closed his eyes in happiness. "Mmm, that'd be so hot!" He laughed. "And by the way, another thing that was totally hot was when you took over for a while. I thought my cock was gonna explode."

We were just pushing each other more and more the entire time we ate. We swiftly put the dishes in the dishwasher and returned to his bedroom. "How about we take a bath first?" He asked.

"Only if there's bubbles." I smiled. We stripped completely naked, and I followed him to the en suite. He has the perfect, smooth bubble butt of dreams. I couldn't help but slap his cute butt. A smacking noise filled the room. "That's one cute butt you got."

He turned his head to look at me. "I know." He said boldly.

We set up the bath, kissing as we waited for the water to fill the tub. He poured the bubble soap in and soon the whole in filled will bubbles. We stepped in and sat on opposite ends of the tub. I admired his eyes, sometimes they're greenish but right now they're more blue. We looked at each other in silence while smiling, we didn't talk but communicated quite a lot in our silence.