My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to believe you Sam, so bad, but I've been hurt before, and I can't just blindly trust you like I have been. Even if I love you." More tears fell down my face.

"I get that, I know it's not easy for you. I promise I'll take everything as slow as you need, but you have to believe me, please." He begged.

Something in me told me to believe him. "I... I believe you." He sighed in relief. "But why would this guy text you randomly?"

His eyes lit up suddenly. "He's a coach of a high school swim team! He must've been at the training today! Like I said, I broke up with him cause he was a jerk, he must've done this knowing I gave you my phone!"

I don't know if Sam had that planned, could he have? I don't know.

Sam could tell I wasn't fully convinced yet.

He grabbed his phone and called Matty. He put it on speaker. He motioned for me to be quiet.

"Wow, guess you liked the pictures I sent?" Matty said cockily immediately upon picking up.

"Yeah, you said I was begging to see them, how'd you know? I haven't talked to you since our last date..." he winked at me.

"Well, I saw that scrawny dweeb you were eating lunch with and thought you could do better. And when you gave him your phone I knew how I could help you get rid of him..." Sam shook his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, well thanks. It worked. He told me he's done."

"What a shame..." Matty said with sarcasm in his voice. "So should I come over tonight?" He switched to a seductive tone.

"Actually... no." Sam said bluntly. "Becuase you were a jerk when we dated, and you are apparently an even bigger one now. Thankfully, my amazingly perfect, loving, successful, smart, and hot as hell boyfriend was able to have a real, adult conversation with me and we talked through our issue. We figured out that you are just... terrible. I am so lucky to have Alex in my life. I hope you can grow up and be a better person. And maybe them, if you're lucky enough, you'll find someone who makes you feel the way Alex makes me feel. But please, don't ever try to contact me, and especially not Alex, ever again." Sam said sternly.

"Yeah, sure. Sorry or whatever." Matty said causally, then hung up.

I let out a huge sigh. Sam got up and moved next to me. "Thank you for believing me. I'm so sorry about him."

"You're not at fault. He's just a cruel person. But everything you said was really sweet."

"I mean it all."

"But that doesn't change the facts that I realized. I realized, maybe I'm better being on my own. Trust isn't something natural for me. And you're family is so nice and so sweet, but all I could think about on the way home from Thanksgiving was how perfect you guys are and how completely opposite I am."

"Don't do that..." Sam shook his head.

"Don't do what? I'm just saying what I feel!"

"But you aren't the same kid you were in foster care! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to bring it up, but you have to realize you have worked your ass off and grown into a kickass person. You need to trust people! You trust Ashley but that's it! You don't truly trust me yet, but you need to if this is going to work! I know it takes time and I know you'll probably take longer which is perfectly fin but I need you to at least try!" He said loudly.

"I do trust you!"

He got up. "I know what happened today looked bad, but you could've talked to me before immediately trying to shut me out!"

"I let you in, didn't I?"

"After I begged you and basically forced you to! Don't you think I deserve a little more trust than that?!"

"I can't talk to you when you're like this!" I threw my hands up.

"Fine, I guess I'll just leave, then." He walked out of the room and a second later I heard the front door shut.

What did I just do? Why do I ruin everything? I do trust him deep down, I just don't let my feelings influence me. Maybe I need to change that.

I got up and ran to the door. I opened it and ran outside. His car was still there, but it's not on. I ran out to look in the window, he's not in there? I looked at my front porch, where I saw him soaking wet, sitting on a rocking chair.

I walked back to the porch. "You didn't leave." I said. He stood up.

"I walked to my car, stood there for a second, then remembered I don't want to leave you. I just didn't want to knock on your door so soon." He lightly smiled.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you." I said.

"No, I'm sorry-" he said but I interrupted.

"No, you were right. Well, sort of. The thing is, I love you so much. And I do trust you with all of my heart. But I have so many walls built that by the time that trust gets shown it's not trust! And you're breaking them down I know you are! And God, I so badly want to wake up and celebrate Christmas with you and your insanely, ridiculously perfect, almost to the point of creepy, loving family. But I do trust you, I may not show t all the time and I'm sorry my last experiences have made me act certain ways but I'm sacred. Not of you, but of losing you, however dramatic and cliché that may be!"

He grinned. "Are you done?" He laughed.

"Yes, thank you for coming to my TedTalk." I joked. He immediately stepped close to me and took my face in his hands, pressing his lips against mine.

"I'll love you forever." I said.

"I'll love you for always." He replied. That's our new thing. We're both emotional, soaking wet messes right now. "Is it crazy to ask you to move in with me?" He said, his eyes watery.

"It's only a little crazy considering we've only been together barely 6 months. But not at all, because I feel like it's been way longer and, especially after what happened today, it feels right. Like we can actually get through things if we communicate. But, can we wait a few weeks? I just want to fully know the decision we make is for the right reasons, not because of a high of the end of this argument. Is that okay?"

"You're right, that's the right thing to do, let's make sure we are both ready for this. It's a big step. And I know we are years away from it, but it's a step towards marriage and a long life together, which I really hope we can have."

"So do I." I said, kissing him. "Let's go inside and dry off."

"I'd like that."

We went inside and took a hot shower together. Our bodies intertwined under the water, the hot steam filling the room. After we finished, we got into pajamas, I lent him some cause we don't keep things at each other's places.

We made tea and snuggled under blankets. We spent the rest of the night just talking. First about our relationship and everything we feel, eventually moving on to random things. We talked for hours and hours, and our conversation was so cathartic and really helped. I didn't think I could feel as good, open, and free as I do right now.

Eventually we moved upstairs, where we got in bed. I rested my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me, and we fell asleep.

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. I looked up to see him awake, looking at me. "Good morning, beautiful." He said softly.

"Good morning." I smiled. "How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour."

"You've been up for an hour and haven't gotten up?"

"No, I have. You're just a heavy sleeper I was able to get back under you." He laughed.

"Wow, impressive."

"Why don't you go take a bath and I'll make you breakfast."

"Will you join me instead?"

"Give me ten minutes and we can eat in the tub like the irresponsible adults we are."

"Deal." He leaned in for a kiss but I backed away. "No, no. I have to brush my teeth first!"

"I don't care. I want to wake up next to you every day so I might as well get used to you first thing in the morning." He pressed his lips against mine.

I got in the tub and put on some music. A little while later he came in, placing a tray of food on the black tray built to rest over the tub. He undressed in front of me, giving me quite a show. He turned around to pit his phone in the counter, giving me a view of his tight ass. His butt is one of my favorite parts of his body, but since every inch of him is insane, it rotates constantly. But seriously, his butt is always in the top 3.

He got in the tub on the opposite side of the tray. We ate breakfast and lightly teased each other with our legs.

We finished up and dried off. I put a robe on and he wrapped his towel around his waist. We walked downstairs to bring the tray downstairs. We looked outside to find it starting to snow. "This weather is crazy. Yesterday was warm and raining but today it's cold and snowing." He laughed.

"That's December in the Northeast for ya." I said.

"Well that was probably the last warm day we'll have for a few months..."

"Guess I'll have to rely on you and blankets to keep me warm..." I sat up on the counter.

"I've heard movement and exercise are quite helpful in staying warm." He said, placing his hands on my knees under my robe and getting between my legs.

"So have I..." I whispered in his ear. His hands slowly rolled up my thighs. He kissed my neck. Then my clavicle. He pushed my robe off my shoulders, taking time to kiss each one multiple times.

His fingers untied the string, opening my robe to give him access to most of my body. The sleeves fell down to my forearms, I wiggled out of them with a little difficult as I was sitting on part of it. He trailed kisses down my body, reaching me cock. He didn't waste any time taking me between his lips. My body tensed with pleasure as his lips slid all the way down my shaft. I leaned back to lay flat on the counter. I moved my arm to grip the edge of the counter, forgetting there was a plastic bowl full of fruit and knocking it to the floor. "Oh no!" I let out, leaning up to see the damage.

He put his hand on my stomach to push me back down. "Don't worry about it right now." He laughed.

He returned to my cock with a vengeance, wanting to regain my full attention. My hands gripped his hair as he slid up and down. I let out a moan as he slid his tongue smoothly along my shaft. "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum, Sam!"

"Give it to me, Alex. Let me taste you." He said, running his fist up and then down on my cock. His lips slipped over the head of my cock, and that's all it took to make me explode in his mouth.

He swallowed the whole load, then stood up straight as I sat up too. I pulled him down for a kiss, wrapping my legs around his smooth back and squeezing him as tight as I could. We kissed for a few minutes in that position, his lips always working wonders on mine.

Then I slid off the counter and stood up. "Let's get this towel off of you..." I said, getting on my knees. I looked him in the eyes while I pulled at his robe, letting it fall to the floor. "Oopsie." I laughed. His hard cock bounced on my face. "You're so big..." I moaned.

"Wish one sec." He said, pulling me up.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I don't want you to be on your knees on the hardwood in pain." He said, bending down and folding the towel a few times and putting it back on the floor. "There. You may resume." He gestured to the ground.

I let out a laugh. "Thanks, baby. But I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed I don't get to be a full blown little slut whose on his knees holding in the pain."

"I think you'll live." He said, rubbing my shoulders.

I dipped under his hard cock and took his balls in my mouth, licking and flicking them until the were wet. "Fuck, yeah, you're so good at that, Alex." He moaned. He ran his hands back and forth on the top of my shoulders. Then I licked the underside of his cock before taking him between my lips. I moved all the way down, pushing my nose against his pubes. His hands gripped my hair as I licked his shaft. My hands grabbed his ass cheeks, gripping them hard for stability as I pulled back and forth, squeezing my lips tight around his shaft as I slid down, then using my tongue in the way back up.

After a little bit, I felt his cock begin to really throb, ready to blow. "Give me that cum, baby. I want it so bad." I said, looking him in the eyes. I returned my mouth to his cock, sliding all the way down as slow and with as much pressure as I could. By the time I returned to the tip of his cock, he was shooting his delicious load in my mouth.

I looked him in the eye as I took one more glide down his member, licking him clean as I moved back up. "Fuck! You looking at me like that is killing me!" He breathed.

"That's kinda the point." I smirked before standing up.

"What's your kitchen table made out of?" He asked quietly in my ear.

"Solid, rock hard wood." I replied, innuendo implied.

"So it's nice and sturdy then." He said, his hands sliding around my waist and over my ass. "Becuase with what I plan to do, we can't have anything weak under us." He said, kissing my ear. His index finger pushed at my hole, teasing me gently. "And I know you're obsession with countertops." He joked.

"No no no, only You're is sort gorgeous marble ones. This granite is more durable than that marble."

"You're such a loser." He laughed. "But it's part of the reason I love you." He kissed me. "Now let me help you towards the table."

His hands moved down to my highs, and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his body as he carried me to the table. He leaned me down on my back, kissing my lips, then my clavicle, and continuing down my body.

Then he pushed the head of his cock in my hole. I let out a moan as he slowly slid all the way in. "Fuck, baby, you're so tight." He groaned. Soon he was sliding in and out passionately. He gripped my shoulders as he thrust back and forth, his balls slapping my ass with consistent rhythm. My legs flailed my his sides as he fucked me.

Then he turned my on my side, having me bend my legs so he could gain access to my ass from the side of the table. He held my legs in place as he pushed in and out. The table was holding up quite well considering the pace he was going. My breathing heightened as he found the right spot. "You like it when I fuck you, don't you?"

I moaned. "Yes I do."

He laughed. "You can't resist my cock in your tight little ass." He finished that with a deep thrust.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Yes, daddy! Fuck me hard!"

He pulled out and flipped me on my stomach. I was now bent over the table, my ass fully available for him. He kissed my back multiple times as he maneuvered his cock in me. He hands gripped my hips, he ground in and out. The noise of his body slapping against mind filled the room. Then I felt his palm against my ass. "Such a sexy little ass!" He slapped me again. I let out a moan. "I'm not hurting you right? Please tell me if anything's to much."

"I will, I will. But shut up about keep going! Please! And harder!" I begged.

He obeyed, slamming in and out of me so fast I felt my eyes roll up in pleasure. Then he slapped my ass, back and forth with his hand. "Take that big cock, baby. Yeah! That's it. Oh fuck!" He groaned.

He filled my hole with his load. It felt so good I just laid in the table. He pulled out and disappeared. A minute later I felt him return. "Don't want to get this table too dirty." He laughed, I felt him wipe up the falling cum from my body. Then he guided me to flip over again. He didn't have to work hard to make me cum all over my abs. He licked me clean. "Delicious." He said in his cute voice.

After cleaning up, we took a shower and cleaned off before going out to pick out Christmas tree. We had decided to bring it to Sams's house becuase I am going to start slowly staying there even more before I fully move in. We went to a farm where we got to cut down our own tree. We had to leave it in the garage overnight, but the next day we brought it in and set it up in the stand.

We played Christmas music and made an abundance of hot chocolate as we decorated the tree. It came out beautiful, the lights and the ornaments, it's perfect.

***

I woke early Christmas morning to a kiss. I opened my eyes to see Sam staring at me. "Merry Christmas, Alex."

"Merry Christmas, Sam." I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping his face close to mine. We made out for quite a while. He pulled the white sheets up over our heads. Soon the bright sunlight filled the room, making the white sheets glow. It felt like one of those movie montages of dramatic romance. "We should get up. We have to go to your brother's house."

"They can wait." He said, kissing my neck.

"So can you." I said, pushing him off. I got up and took my Christmas onesie off. Then I walked over to the bathroom doorway and paused. "Are you gonna join me in the shower?" I looked back and asked. "Cause I know how dirty you can get..." I teased, slipping my underwear off to give him a view of my butt.

"You're pushing and pulling me here..." he sighed.

I, in my best Selena Gomez impression, sang "I push you out and you come right back... you got a fetish for my love..."

"I love you, babe, but you have the worst singing voice on the planet."

I laughed. "I know, but it only makes it more fun to sing when it annoys you." I said. I turned on the shower and stepped in. A minute later Sam joined me. He wrapped his arms under mine and up over my chest. I leaned back into his chest as he kissed my neck.

That was as far as we went in the shower, having to get ready to go to his family's. Before we left we gave each other our presents. He loved the vintage Beatles vinyls I gave him, since I know how much he loves both vinyls and The Beatles.

He gave me a tie with a swimmer pattern on it to wear to work, I loved it. "One more thing." He said, reaching in the back behind the tree for a box. I opened it and there was a single sheet in there, a contract. It had Sam's name and signature, it was for a deal for him to work with the biggest charity that works with the foster system and foster kids in the country, a deal in which he was doing it for free. Goosebumps went down my entire body, I felt a tear fall from my eye. "I know it's not much, but with the publicity I'm gaining, hopefully I can show my audience a group of kids that could use some help."

I looked in his eyes. "This means so, so much to me." I said, trying to hold back the tears. "I-I... thank you. I love you so much." I gave him a hug. Then I tightened my grip and more tears fell. "It's going to help so many kids, you're going to help so many kids."

"It's something that's become very close to my heart." He said sweetly. I fully climbed on him, needing to be as close to him as I could. His ran his hand up and down my back soothingly as I just cried in his shoulder. "I love you, Alex. And this doesn't just mean publicity, I have set up a few days for us to go and hang out with some kids. We don't have to if you don't want but just so you know.

I leaned back and gave him the most love-filled kiss I could. "You are an Angel. I'd love that, I haven't done much in a while." I gave him another hug.

I got off of him and we got ready to leave. We packed our car with all the presents we got to spoil his family. The whole day was full of food and happiness. The kids loved all of their presents and so did the adults. I wasn't expecting any presents but they got me gifts too, and that made me feel nice.

***

By New Years, I was fully moved in with Sam. A few weeks later and it was his birthday. We both had to work but as soon as I got home I started making him his favorite meal. After eating, I cleaned up the dishes and scowled him for trying to help.

"Go watch tv for a bit while I clean up and then get part of your gift set up."

"My interest is peaked..." he grinned.

I brought a regular chair into the bedroom and set it up in the open area. I lit a bunch of candles in the room and en suite, setting the mood and making the room smell good. I also filled the in with extra hot water, so that when it is time to get in, it will be perfect temperature.