My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here." I said. He leaned over to me and shifted closer. I kissed him. Then I had him turn around and cuddle up to me. With his back leaning against my chest, I wrapped my arms and legs around him. My cock got a little hard just feeling his skin against me.

"You're pulling a Pretty Woman on me right now..." he said.

"First off, I love that you said that. And second, 'we're talkin' about 88 inches of therapy...wrapped around you, for the bargain price of...'"

"Three thousand dollars!" We both said in unison, then laughed.

"I've always wondered what her hands were doing under that soap, especially after the scene cut..." he said.

"Me too. But I think I have an idea..." I said, moving my hand down his washboard abs and through his pubes to grab his soft cock. "I think it's something like this." I whispered in his ear as I tugged at his cock.

"Oh, I like this idea." He said.

I stroked him slowly, letting his cock grow hard. My other hand run up and down his chest and stomach, feeling every bit of him I could. I gave slow, hard tugs on his cock, while nibbling on his earlobe before moving down to his neck. He rolled his head back into me, enjoying the pleasure I'm giving him.

"Your cock is so hot, Sam. And it feels so good when you fuck me." I whispered. "I know heaven's a thing, I go there when you touch me." I breathed.

"You're such a sweet talker, but when it comes down to it you like it rough, don't you?" He smirked.

"Maybe I do." I said, pushing his cock up against his stomach and gliding my hand up then down the underside of his shaft. "But you can't blame me."

"Can't I?"

"Nope. You can't. And trust me, there are manny other things I'd much rather you do to me than blame." I said softly.

"Make your list and I'll see what I can do." He breathed.

Most of the bubbles faded and the water cooled down. He added more warm water. I used this time to push him back to his side. "I want to taste you again." I said, before dipping my head under the water and taking his cock in my mouth. His body twitched and his hands gripped my head for stabilization. I heard him mumble something. I glided up and down his cock, using the water and my tongue to give him the best blowjob I could. I had one goal, and that was to make him fill my mouth with his hot cum. Well, obviously to pleasure him enough to do that was a part of that goal.

After a minute I can up for air for a second before returning back down, not giving enough time for conversation. I worked his cock up and down intensely, trying to make him feel every ounce of pleasure I could. Soon I felt him throbbing between my lips, and his fingers gripped my hair tighter as he shoe his cum my mouth. I sealed my lips and brought my head up, wiping the water from my face.

I opened my mouth slightly, giving him a view of the load he has just given me. Then I swallowed it. He was breathing so heavily, his eyes closed and his mouth open. "What the fuck..." he breathed. "did you just... do to me?" He let out. "No warning?"

I giggled. "I was just trying to help you. And no, no warning or else it would be be as much fun."

"How the fuck did you do that? The wa- the water?" He breathed.

"Magic." I whispered in his ear.

"You are quite something."

"Yeah, I know." I said, echoing his earlier statement about his butt. We both laughed.

Then he sat my up in the corner where there's a small counter between the tub and wall. "It's time to repay the favor..." he said before going down on me. My legs twitched up, one finding the edge of the tub, the other wrapping around his toned back. His strong arms kept me in place and his lips sealed tightly around my shaft. He worked me up and down, expertly using his tongue and lightly scraping his teeth against my hard cock. He left my shaft for a minute to take my balls in his mouth, flicking my sac making my cock bounce up then down on his face.

I moaned so loud. "Fuck, please don't stop! Please, it feels so good!" He returned to my dick and shortly after I was ready to blow. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" A second later I came in his mouth.

He pulled off my dick, cheekily wiping the edge of his lips with the side of his thumb. His eyes stared straight into mine, he's proud he made me cum and seems to like the taste. "I could get used to a dose of that every day." He smirked.

"Who said I'm that easy?"

"Well, look how quickly I tricked you into bed with me again." He laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't consider this a bed."

He stood up and pulled me up with him. "Well, let's change that then. Wait here one sec." He stepped out and grabbed a towel, drying himself quickly. Then he grabbed another and and wrapped it around me, drying me off.

The towel warmly around my shoulders, he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You treat me so well."

"Well, it's only because you deserve it. And you treat me so well too, Alex." He kissed my cheek, making me blush. He helped me out and we walked over to the bed. We fell onto the mattress as our lips brushed against each other. He laid on top of me, his hand running down my side. He repositioned me vertically on the bed, right in the middle, with my head comfortably resting on pillows.

He wasn't playing around, he swiftly spread my legs and moved in between them. He placed the head of his hard cock at the entrance to my hole. Then he slowly pushed the tip in. Within two minutes his cock was fully buried in me. He hovered over me, our lips barely an inch from each other's.

He ground his hips intensely. His lips lowered on mine as he glided in and out. It wasn't fast or rough, he was making love to me. We spent what felt like an eternity and 2 minutes at the same time in that position. I didn't want anything else. The warmth and weight of his body kept me feeling warm. Our lips passionately embraced, I never want to leave this moment.

I love him and he loves me. It feels so good, so right. The way he looked me in the eyes as he pushed in and out of me made me feel so happy. I felt a tear fall down my face. "Hey, hey, hey. Why are you crying?" He asked, stopping to take care of me.

"Because of the way you look at me... you make me feel so loved." I said quietly.

"Well now you're gonna make me cry." He kissed me with such depth and love I felt my entire body tingle. "I know it's only been three months but it just feels so right with you. I feel like I've known you for so long. I love you so much, Alex."

"I love you so much too, Sam."

We spent the rest of that morning making love. I didn't want to leave the bed, I didn't want to spend one second not touching him.

We made lunch and sat on the couch while eating. He's in only shorts, which is very, very distracting. I stole a shirt of his because it smells like him.

We put our plates on the table and I found a comfortable position on top of him, my head resting in his chest. I dug my arms around and under his torso. We watched tv quietly, I listened to his heartbeat and felt his chest rise and fall. Meanwhile, his hands caressed my back.

I actually fell asleep for a little while, mainly because he wore me out, but also because I felt so comfortable. A little while later I woke up. "How long was I sleeping?" I asked, not moving from my comfortable position.

"3 hours." He replied.

I leaned up, shocked. "What?! Really?"

He let out a huge laugh. "No, more like 10 minutes. But, boy, that was fun to watch you freak."

"Jerk." I retorted.

"But you love me anyways..." he said, leaning up and wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my shoulder.

"Yeah, I do. I especially love being secluded in this house with you. I don't mind ignoring the rest of the world."

"Me too. It's quite nice. But I still have to train tomorrow."

"I know. And even though I'll miss you, I'm so proud of you." I kissed him softly.

"Thanks, baby. Why don't you come watch tomorrow?"

"Is that allowed? Won't it be a bother?"

"Yeah, it's allowed. And no, definitely not a bother. I'd really love it."

"Okay then, I'd love to."

***

The next morning we drove to the training center. He told me that today he's training with others so I'll have company. I sat in the stands, talking to the few other friends and family there watching. One of the other swimmers' wife, Rebecca, let me hold their cute one year old baby. "Sam's really incredible you know." She said.

"Yeah. He is." I replied.

"Matt was telling me how much Sam has improved these last few months. Now I know why..." she teased.

"What do you mean?" I asked coyly.

"Sam was already breaking records, but since he's been with you, those records are now gone. He's completely left them behind. And I think it's because of you. Actually, I'm pretty sure it is."

I tried not to blush but failed. "His hard work is paying off."

"Yes, that's a part of it, too." She said as I played with the baby's hand. "He's in love, if you don't know. But I take it so are you."

"I am." I gushed.

"Good, cause Sam is the sweetest guy and deserves someone good. So don't hurt him,

or I'll have to hurt you."

"He is, and I won't."

"I know, still had to warn you." She squeezed my hand.

***

"What'd you think?" He asked on the car ride back to his place.

"It was so cool seeing everyone in person. Thanks for letting me come." I replied.

"I'm glad you liked it. How'd everyone in the stands treat you?"

"Rebecca is sweet. And their baby is so cute!"

"I'm glad you got along."

"She did give me a tiny little threat." I laughed.

"She can be aggressive sometimes. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be." I said, grabbing his hand that wasn't on the wheel. "She's just protecting you."

He lifted my hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

The following weekend Sam came over to my place. Ashley came over for dinner and they finally got to meet. They hit it off, which made me so happy. They even joked and playfully made fun of me, which I let them do.

Thanksgiving came around and his family kindly invited me over. I was nervous to meet them but Sam kept telling me I'd be fine and that they'd love me.

We made pumpkin pie and I bought flowers to bring. We got to his parents house at 10. It's the picture-perfect, white, hidden by a long driveway home. I rang the doorbell, and his mother answered. "Hey, sweetie!" She hugged Sam tightly before turning to me. "You must be Alex! It is so nice to finally meet you. My Sammy has told me so much about you." She leaned in and gave me the warmest hug I've ever had. I looked at Sam and he was rolling his eyes because she called him Sammy.

"It is so nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Bell." I said. We broke from the hug. "These are for you. Thank you for inviting me today." I said, handing her the flowers.

"Oh, that is so kind of you. Thank you, sweetie. Please, come in."

We went in and I met his father, who also gave me a hug. Then I met Jack, his brother, and his wife Maggie, and Lizzie, his sister, and her fiancé, Mark. Jack and Maggie's two kids, Max and Emily, are so cute. They kind of look like Sam, especially considering all three look like their parents.

I offered to help but his mother and sister refused, Sam told me they never let anyone else help. So the rest of us went outside and played in the snow while they finished cooking. I was talking to Maggie as the rest played with the kids. All of a sudden, a snowball came flying at me, hitting me straight in the chest. I looked for the culprit, finding Sam and his niece laughing. Then a snowball hit Sam, I saw his father and sister laughing. Sides were quickly taken, and a full blown snowball fight was in effect. I hit Sam in the arm, then got Mark. Everyone was laughing and eventually things died down.

Sam, Maggie, Mark, and I helped the kids build a huge snowman, at least the size of Sam. Watching Sam with his niece and nephew was so cute, it's obvious he'd be a great father.

Father? Since when do I want kids? And it's way too soon with Sam! I mean, I'd never really thought I wanted kids before. But I think it's just because nobody I've dated has been like Sam, and I never saw myself with kids. He has already affected me that much. That really scares me. I have been alone since I was 5, I don't let people in. That's not me, but Sam is somehow magically breaking down those walls. I mean, there's a part of me that still isn't fully ready, but he is definitely getting there.

I returned from my thoughts, seeing him and the kids looking at me. "Yeah, that's Alex. I really like him." I heard Sam tell them.

"Do you love him, Uncle Sam?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, Uncle Sam, do you?" Max asked.

"I do. I love him very much." He told them.

"Then we love him too." Max said.

Sam smiles and pulled them in for a hug and kisses on their cheeks. "But not as much as I love the two of you!" He tickled them and all three of them laughed.

Everyone went inside, leaving just me and Sam left. I hugged him. "You have the cutest niece and nephew. They are so sweet."

"They are. I love them so much."

"Do you want kids?" I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer.

"I think down the line, in a few years, I want two or three, yeah. What about you?"

"I never really thought about it. I mean, I've always been back and forth, but I think I'd definitely want kids with you. I just... Ive never had a family."

He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "I know this must not be easy for you, but I promise we'll work through it. I have not gone through what you have, so I can't know what you feel, but I promise to do my best to try. I do see a future with you, and I hope you see one with me, and I hope that involves a family of our own."

"I do too." I kissed him softly on the lips. "By the way, remember how I was interviewing for the CFO position?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

"The board decided last night, and I got it!"

"That's amazing! I'm so proud of you, Alex! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I wanted to tell you in person, and at the right time, I don't know." He pressed his lips against mine, giving me a passionate kiss.

"You deserve this. You work your butt off all the time, even when you're home. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks." I smiled. "Let's go inside..."

"Sounds good. Can I brag to my family about your promotion?" He grinned.

"Sure..." I laughed.

We all sat down to eat, talking about the best parts of the parade and other random stuff. Then his father asked me about my job, and I looked to Sam. He grinned ear to ear when he announced to everyone that I just got promoted to CFO. They were all so happy for me, it felt nice to have more people other than my friend Ashley happy and proud for me. I thanked them for all the congratulations, and then answered Mr. Bell about what my company does and what I usually do and what I'm gonna be doing.

The rest of the day was relaxing. Everyone in Sam's family is so warm and loving, I feel so lucky. Jack and Maggie invited me to their house for Christmas with Sam.

I didn't shut up about how awesome everyone is on the drive home. "I think you prefer them to me?" He teased.

"Well, I mean... if I had to choose..." I teased back.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." His hand grabbed mine, bringing it up to kiss. We spent the rest of the drive with my hand in his, resting in his lap.

***

A week later I visited him at the pool on Saturday, where he was training. I brought lunch to eat with him after watching him in the pool for a little. Then he has to the gym in the building to workout. It's weird how much time swimmers spend outside of the pool training, you never really think about it until you really see their training and schedule. There were quite a lot of people watching today, more than past times I've been here.

"Thanks again for lunch, babe. It's so sweet of you to bring it." He said.

"I love visiting you here. That reminds me, why is it so busy today?"

"A bunch of coaches and other athletes are here to observe."

"Oh, cool. Are they all swimmers too?"

"A bunch of sports, I believe." He looked at the clock. "Sorry, I have to get back now. Wouldn't mind taking my phone and putting it in my locker, please? I don't want to be late."

"Yeah, no problem." I said. I already know his locker and code, so it's no big deal. "Have fun." I said. He handed it over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, the most PDA we ever really do.

"See ya tonight."

I went to his day locker on the other side of the pool room. As I was placing it in the locker, it buzzed. I instinctively looked at it like I do with my own phone. It doesn't really matter since we already know everything and don't have anything to hide. But when I saw the text I couldn't believe my eyes.

It read: These are the pics you have been begging for, Sam. I expect the favor returned ;)

Attached with the messsge were four very explicit nudes of some guy in his contacts as Matty M., who's left his face out.

A wave of emotions hit me. I put his phone in the locker and shut it. I will not cry here, I will not cry here. I walked to my car and started driving as far away from the center as possible. Of course, it's raining which adds to the dramatic emotions I feel. I felt my eyes tear up. Why did I let myself fall for someone again? I should've never gone out with him. The blame is on me. Everyone cheats on me and I just have to accept it. I've made up my mind, I'm better off being alone.

The floodgates reached full force just in time for me to get home. I immediately grabbed my bag of KitKats and went to my room. I spent the rest of the day crying and eating my KitKats.

This time hurt a thousand more than with my ex. I think I always knew in the back of my head that my ex wasn't right for me, but I truly felt that Sam could be the one. I'm so stupid. This isn't Hollywood, this isn't a fairytale.

I mean, why is he cheating on me? Why not just break up with me? Am I just another notch on his belt? I don't know why I expected more. Guess he is just really good at deceiving me. He was always so sweet and kind. I really trusted him, but how can I ignore a text like that? "The pics you begged for?" Really?!!

I was I'll out sobbing into my pillow now, thinking about him with someone else. I shoved another KitKat in my mouth, candy makes me feel less sad.

I don't know how long I've been crying in my bed, but eventually my tears seemed to run out. I put in the tv and found something to distract myself, well, the best I could be distracted right now. I completely forgot he was planning to come over tonight until the doorbell rang. I don't know if I can even face him right now. Maybe it's for the best though, I'll make a clean break with him.

I walked downstairs, and tried to wipe the tears off my face before I opened the door. "Hey babe." He said, as if nothing was wrong.

"No. Don't come in." I said, holding my hand up.

His face looked genuinely shocked. "What's wrong? You look like you're crying, are you crying? What's wrong, Alex?!"

"I saw your phone. You have a few texts from Matty that you've been 'begging for' so why don't you check those." I said. "We're done." I started closing the door but put his foot in the doorway before I could.

"Matty? What do you mean? I went one two dates with a Matty and he was a jerk so that was it!"

"Just leave me alone. I don't need any lies. I should've never gone out with you. I've learned my lesson, I'm done trusting people. I'm done trusting you."

"Wait! Please! Believe me, Alex. I swear, I have not, nor will I ever, cheat on you! I love you! Just give me 5 minutes inside. Please let me talk with you!" I have never seen him as sad as he looks right now. I'm stupid for a part of me still loving him, and that part forced me to open the door again.

We walked to the living room. I waited for him to sit before sitting on the opposite side of the room from him. "I don't know how to prove it to you, but I promise you, Alex, I love you and only you and am not cheating on you."