My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flipped me over on my back. Gliding back in, he increased his speed. He held my thighs to his sides as he thrust in and out deeply. "Yes yes yes..." I moaned.

He slammed into me hard and leaned down. His hand gripped my neck, adding a good amount of pressure but not enough to hurt me. "Yes what?" He asked sternly.

"Yes, sir."

"What do you want?" He asked, his face centimeters from mine.

"Please fuck me, daddy!"

"You like it when daddy's big cock splits that tight little hole, don't you?" He said aggressively, but in such a hot way. He slammed back in me, never letting up on my neck. Our bodies moved together in motion as we turned the bed into an ocean. I felt every sensation of pleasure as he made me his own. He kissed me hard, never letting up on the intensity of his thrusts. He reached between our bodies to grab my cock. It only took three long, deep strokes in sync with his thrusts to make me orgasm all over both of our bodies. A minute later he shot his cum in my ass, still thrusting as he came in me. He moaned deeply as we kissed.

I almost fell asleep immediately after that, my body reaching such a high I was unable to process anything else.

Eventually we cleaned up and went to bed, but his crotch rubbing against my ass as we cuddled basically begged for us to go again. We slid our bottoms off and stayed on our sides as he once again fucked me passionately. The entire time his lips cherished my neck. He whispered sexy things in my ear too. His hand reached around me as he slid in and out to massage my cock, giving me another orgasm.

"We might need to sleep in separate beds tonight." I laughed.

"I'd rather we not sleep at all..." he said, kissing my cheek. We gave up on cleaning off this time, only getting up randomly to use the bathroom.

***

May came around and that meant my birthday too. My birthday is on a Friday this year, and I am so busy with work I told Sam not to do anything when he asked.

I stayed late at work Friday, wanting to tie up loose ends so I could take the weekend off besides the usual checking of emails and work I can get done at home.

Sam called me.

"Hey Sam."

"Alex, are you coming home before midnight or are you gonna celebrate in that office of yours?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"I'm almost done, I promise."

"Ok, good. I want you to enjoy the rest of this day. I know you love your job, but you shouldn't celebrate your birthday with your work..."

"I know, I know. Be home in 30 minutes."

"Good, drive safe. I love you."

"I love you, too." I said.

I finished up the last of my work and headed out. I walked outside to my car to find him leaning against it waiting for me, wearing a suit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Came to take you out for your birthday." He said. He looked so cool with his hands in his pants pockets, it's almost annoying how much of a "popular" and jock type he is, even if the stereotype is just that, a stereotype.

"How'd you get here?" I asked, kissing him.

"Magic..." he whispered in my ear.

"You're so full of it." I laughed.

"Fine. Matt gave me a ride." I unlocked my car and he opened the passenger door and helped me in.

He took me out to a gorgeous restaurant worthy of the Michelin stars it has. We had a quiet table in the back where we got to talk and laugh and have a nice meal. It was very sweet, he is very sweet.

We finished up and he paid the bill, which was not cheap. He kept his hand on the small of my back as we walked outside. I used to be more uncomfortable with PDA with a boyfriend, but with a combination of time passing and feeling very safe with Sam, I'm starting to be less uncomfortable with it.

"I wanna drive." I said as we left the restaurant. Usually he drives, which I prefer, but I felt like it tonight.

"Your car. And your birthday." He shrugged, tossing me the keys.

"You know why I bought this car?" I asked when we got in my Aston Martin.

"Because after a large amount of research you decided this was the best decision?"

"Okay, yes, that was the majority of the reason... but it was also because I really liked the idea of taking it for a spin."

"The idea?" He asked with a smirk.

I tilted my head teasingly. I pulled out of the parking space and pulled into the road. I shifted the gears as I merged onto the quiet highway. I picked up speed slowly, soon we were flying. He looked at me and laughed.

"What happed to that safe side of you?" He laughed.

"Still very safe. Just having a little more fun." I said, shifting gears and picking up speed a little more.

"You're gonna get pulled over!" He laughed.

"We're almost off. Probably not." I replied.

I slowed to a speed safe to exit.

A few minutes later I swiftly pulled into his driveway and parked the car. I turned the car off and unbuckled my seatbelt. "That was so hot." He said, leaning over and pulling me in to kiss. He passionately pushed and pulled at my lips. "I need to get you inside now, I have some plans for you." He smiled.

"What kind of plans?" I asked, biting my lower lips.

"First up, I plan to give you long, deep massage..." he sexily breathed.

A few minutes later we were up in the bedroom. He sat me down on the end of the bed, running his hands over and down my shoulders and arms. He pulled my tie undone and slid it off and onto the floor. He stood at the edge of the bed, between my thighs, hovering above me. We were absolutely quiet, making it even more sensual as he unbuttoned the top button of my dress shirt. He worked his way down, tugging the bottom out of my shirt to free it from my pants. He tossed my shirt to the floor, then pulled my undershirt over my head. I held my hands up to help him. Once that reached the floor as well, he pushed his hand against my chest, lightly pushing my back on my back.

He tugged my shoes and socks off, then undid my belt and pulled my pants down, leaving me in just my briefs. I watched him undress himself down to his underwear. Then he put on basketball shorts and a tee shirt. "What's with the clothes?" I asked.

"Gotta keep this professional." He replied in a playfully serious tone. "Please flip over on your stomach."

I obeyed and flipped over. I felt him get on the bed next to me and felt warm oil pour onto me. Then his warm hands were rolling along my back. He moved in a soothing rhythm, up and down along my back and over my shoulders and arms. He pushed deep enough to really make it feel good but didn't hurt me. His movements warmed and soothed me, I kept my eyes closed and almost fell asleep.

He moved down to my legs, doing one at a time, and soothingly moved up and down, his fingers teasing at the edge of my boxer briefs. I reached a stage of peace where I had no interest in doing anything except existing here and letting him work.

Then he pulled my underwear off of me. He used his body weight by laying on top of me, slowly sliding up and down over me. I realized he took off his clothes somehow without me noticing. His naked body smoothly slid along mine. Then he let his weight disperse over me. His head hovered over mine, he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

He wrapped his arms under my chest tightly, then rolled us both over on our sides. He rested his face in the crook of my neck, kissing me. His grip on me didn't loosen, his legs wrapped around mine to keep my body completely locked against him. "Sometimes I just don't want to do anything except hold you close." He said, kissing my neck.

"I won't fight that." I replied.

"Good." He laughed. We laid like that for a few minutes, extremely comfortable molded together. "I love you, cutie."

"I love you." I replied.

"Maybe a little less after this..." he said quickly as he started tickling my stomach. My body began twitching and fighting against his strong arms and legs keeping me under his control. I couldn't stop laughing as the almost-pain continued under his pressure. He let out an evil laugh. "Told ya." He said, stopping his attack.

I breathed heavily, my abs sore from laughing. "You're wrong, I think I love you more now because I respect you for strategically using your power."

"You're so twisted. I love it." He got back on top of me, sliding down to my cock. "I love you." He took me between his lips and I immediately flinched at the pleasure. He put his arm over my stomach to keep me down and in place. I grinned the bed sheets, my knuckles going white. He licked the underside of my shaft slowly as he moved up, then swirled it on his way down. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back into the fluffy pillows as he slid up and down me.

My hands moved from the sheets to his shoulders. I felt his strong, muscular shoulders, resting my hands on them before caressing them. He shifted his attention to my balls, giving me a new sensation. He expertly licked and flicked my balls, then sucked on them lightly. "Fuck." I breathed, simultaneously digging my nails into his scapulas.

His lips moved from my balls down to my taint. He let my sac sit on his face as his licked and kissed the skin under my balls. "Yessss." I moaned. He kept at it for s minute, then took my cock in his hand and tugged deeply. He lips followed, moving down to meet his fist around my cock.

My hands moved to his hair. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the fuzzy feeling on the sides of his head as it's cut short. He moved all the way down, burying his nose in my pubes and moving side to side before coming back up. He sucked hard and then lightly, constantly changing what he did to keep me on my toes.

I couldn't keep it in much longer. And then he swirled his tongue around my head and flicked it lightly before going forcefully back down. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Sam!!" I gasped as my upper half pushed up in reflex and my cock pulsed. My cum filled his mouth as I rode off the intense orgasm. He held my hips as he let me climax. He let my cock fall to my stomach as he came up to be face to face. He showed me his mouth full of my cum, letting me watch as he swallowed it all and then licked his lips. It was hot watching him and knowing what he was tasting.

"My baby tastes so good." He smiled, making me blush.

"And my baby's fit like a daydream." I kissed him, running my hands over his shoulders. "Now it's time for you to lay on your back and let me take care of you." I said, pushing him off and on his back.

"It's your birthday, I'm treating you tonight, Alex." He objected.

"If you don't let me suck the hell out of you and taste your load I may actually have to kick your ass." I said sternly straddling his hips. I leaned down to whisper, "Tasting your cock is what I'd consider a well-spent birthday..."

I slid down, taking his cock in my mouth. I bopped my head up and down over his shaft. I wanted him so bad, my mouth worked overtime sliding up and down his cock. I fondled his balls as I buried my nose in his bush. "Fuck yes." He moaned as I let his cock deep down my throat. Finally, he reached a point where he couldn't hold back anymore. "Fuck I'm gonna cum, Alex!" He gripped my head as he shot his hot load in my mouth.

I swallowed every drop. "Delicious." I smirked up at him. I moved back up to kiss him. My body pressed down against his. I cupped his face as my lips met his. I felt his hands wrap around my lower back, then move down to grip my ass. It felt so good to feel his naked body against mine, I ground up and down to feel every inch of his godlike body.

"Okay, I can't let you distract me. I've got a job to do..." he laughed.

"Distractions make me happy though." I said, kissing his cheek.

"I promise the rest of my plans will too." He laughed. He moved his arms up to my back, wrapping me in a warm bear hug, then rolled us in our sides. He attacked me with kisses all over my face. "You." Kiss. "Are." Kiss. "So." Kiss. "Freaking." Kiss. "Cute!!" He kissed my neck and playfully shook his face in between my shoulder and head.

He made me laugh. "Stopp!" I giggled. "You can continue with whatever plans you have!" I gave in.

He stopped. "Thank you. I promise it's worth it. NoW, if you could please get on your back in the middle of the bed." He said, getting off of me and out of bed.

I obeyed, then admired his sexy backside. "You have the cutest butt on the planet." I said.

He turned his head to look at me and lightly slapped his butt. "Thanks." He teasingly replied. "Now, I have some things for you to wear..." he opened a drawer and pulled out a new, shiny pair of handcuffs.

I held my wrists out for him. "I'm all yours, mister."

He laughed, the pulled out a second pair. "Oh, I'm not handcuffing your wrists together." He grinned, walking over to me. He handcuffed my left wrist to my left ankle and the same with my right, leaving me with my knee bent up and my arms straight down towards my ankles.

"Someone's kinky tonight." I laughed.

"Just a little fun." He smiled. "Now it's time to give you a good fuck."

"I'm begging for it, Daddy." I played. He aggressively flipped me over on my stomach. He laid on top of me, his cock teasing my ass.

He whispered in my ear. "But first, I think your ass may want my tongue..." he kissed behind my ear. I pushed my ass his ass against his cock in pleasure.

He moved down, taking my ass cheeks in his big hands and spreading them. He lowered his face until his lips kissed my hole. His tongue pushed in me, making me moan into the sheets. Being cuffed up and in a certain position only made it more intense. He made circles over my ass to push my cheeks against his face, burying himself in me.

After rimming me for quite a while, he pushed himself up only to push back down, this time pushing his cock down in me. "Fuck!!" I screamed in pleasure.

He started grinding slowly into me, expertly maneuvering over and along my ass. I felt my body getting hotter and hotter, and felt myself sweating more. "Yes, Daddy. Yes. Fuck me!" I moaned.

His hand gripped the back of my neck. "You like being Daddy's little slut, don't you? Yeah, that's it. Take that cock." He pushed deep down quickly, then pulled out slowly.

"Mmmm yess!" I moaned into the sheets. I wanted so badly to move my hands and feet and touch him, but being tied up left me completely under his control.

His hands firmly gripped my waist, the feeling of him holding me down and having control over me combined with the intense thrusts we're making me so hot and bothered.

A minute later he pulled out and flipped me over. "I miss your hands on my body." He laughed, taking off the handcuffs. He leaned down and kissed me, his body falling on top of me. His left hand caressed the hair on top of my head while his right took hold of my left hand, pulling it up over my hand. We kissed for a little bit before he slid back into me. He used his left arm to stabilize himself over me, grinding in and out slowly at first, then picking up the pace more and more.

I closed my eyes for a second to revel in the pleasure. "Fuck" I breathed.

He kissed my cheek. "Open your eyes, sexy." He said. I did. I opened them to look directly into his. Once again, I seemed to find a new universe within his eyes. I felt him pierce through me, our eyes locked in each other with laser-like intensity. He continued gliding in and out of me, making intense thrusts but never moving his eyes away from me. I ran my hands up and down his toned, lightly sweaty back. I moved them down further, to cup his cute butt. "I think we can get a little more kinky than this..." he smirked.

He moved off of me, guiding me off the bed. "Where are we going?" I asked with a laugh as he led me out of the room.

"We're already naked, might as well go skinny dipping." He turned back with a smirk.

"I've never actually done that." I responded.

"Guess you can give me that first, then." He whispered in my ear.

"Glad ya know I wouldn't lose it." I winked at him.

He slid the glass door to the backyard open and I followed him out. He looked at me and gave me his cheeky grin, then ran straight to the pool and and canon ball'd in. I followed his lead, jumping in after him, laughing as I jumped in.

After coming up, I swam to meet him, wrapping myself like a monkey around his body. Feeling his smooth, fully wet skin against mine was hot.I love how you immediately cling to me." He laughed.

"I'm a needy little hoe." I laughed.

"Yes, but I love my needy little hoe." He kissed my jaw, making me giggle.

"I love you, too." I kissed him. He moved us towards the hot tub that was connected to a part of the pool. I got off of him and leaned my arms on the edge of the pool that connected to the hot tub, my back facing him.

He kissed the back of my neck, then kissed his way all the way down my back. He dipped his head under water to kiss my ass cheeks before spreading them to tease my hole again. I let out a moan. He came back up and pushed me up onto the surface dividing the two waters. He joined me, both of us having one foot on each side. He guided me, getting me to lay my back against the ground. He moved closer to me, guiding his cock in my hole. He put his two hands on the ground behind him, using them as leverage to push his hips into me.

"Let me know if you're uncomfortable, Alex." He said.

"I'm good, Sam. Please. Don't stop whatever you're about to do." I answered.

"As you wish." He glided into me as he said that. I let out a gasp. He began thrusting in and out of me, filling me with his thick cock.

I laid still, only my legs moving up to give him better better access. We were both sweating like crazy, but the water on our bodies covered it.

He pulled me up onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips, then took over for him. I ground my ass over his cock, deeply moving back and forth over him. My cock rubbed against his abs, the feeling of his skin against my shaft making me even harder. I thrust my hips back and forth, letting my tight hole squeeze his cock. "Fuck, you're good at this." He moaned.

"You say that like you don't already know." I teased.

"I just needed to be reminded." He grinned. I kissed his chin, then his lips. I continued riding his cock, the pleasure of his member filling me.

"Fuck!" I moaned, my cock twitching on his bad before exploding all over him.

My hole tightened around his cock as I orgasmed, getting him close. "Ahhhhh." He groaned. He wrapped his arms around me and thrusted his hips up and down furiously, bringing him to a climax, shooting his load in me.

We made out as our climaxes settled. "Let's go clean off. Then I have a surprise for you." He smiled at me.

"You've already surprised me quite a lot tonight." I laughed.

"Good." He said, helping me up.

After we showered and cleaned up, he told me to get into my favorite onesie. He got in one of his. He led me back downstairs, and then into the kitchen. We made tea and popcorn and he gave me a bag of my favorite candy. "It seems like we're about to watch a movie..." I teased.

"We are..." he said, leaning towards me. "Why don't you go get comfortable."

I pulled away from him and headed towards the television room area, which has an open floor plan with the kitchen area.

"Oh, hun? Where are you going?" He asked in a teasing voice.

I turned around and rolled my eyes. "You just told me to go get comfortable for the movie..." I retorted.

He walked over to me. "You didn't think I'd let you watch a movie in our normal spot on your birthday, did you?" His entire face lit up as he smiled at me. "C'mon." He walked towards the backdoor, opening it and walking outside. I followed him, he shut the door behind me.

I was a little confused until I saw the huge projector far down behind the pool. In front of it was a huge set up, with a couch and table, and pillows and blankets. It looks professionally set up. "How did you do this?" I asked, shocked at what he did, but not surprised at how much effort he put into it because that's the kind of person he is.

1...45678...13