My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prepared myself and put on sexy white briefs and a soft robe over it. Then I put on the watch I'm giving him. I opened the door and called for him to come up.

I placed the chair so the back was facing the door. I sat on it backwards, facing the door, with my legs spread on the sides, my left hand holding my head up, and my right hand dangling right in front, with the watch perfectly visible for him. He knocked on the door.

"You may enter." I said seductively. He opens the door and his eyes scanned me up and down.

He bit his lower lip and grinned. "My God, you are sexy as hell." He said.

"I got you something shiny..." I said playfully.

"What's that?" He asked, staring me straight in the eyes. "All I see is those sparkling eyes."

"Stop being so flattering and take a look at this gift..." I said, extending my arm for him to see the watch.

He took my hand in his and looked at the watch. "Holy cow, where the hell did you get this? It looks like it's vintage 60s!"

"I may have stumbled into a Rolex store and asked them to find something special."

"This is too much!"

"No it's not. Just don't expect me to be able to best this next year." I laughed.

He kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied. I took the watch off. "I'd put it on you right now, but putting things on you is not my goal right now." I said. I got up and put the watch on the dresser. "Speaking of which, I think it's time to take some stuff off... wouldn't you agree?"

"I would." He said.

I walked over and immediately pulled his shirt off him. Then I pushed his shorts off, leaving him I'm only his boxer briefs. "Take a seat." I said, guiding him to the chair I was just sitting in. "I've been working on my flexibility..." I said, straddling his lap.

"Oh, I know you're quite flexible as is." He raised an eyebrow.

I took his hand and guided it to my shoulder, guiding his hand over my skin, taking the robe with us. Then we did the other side. I undid the tie and let him kiss my chest. My bulge was growing but I wasn't ready to give in just yet. I let the robe fall to the floor. Now we're equal in coverage. I brought his right hand behind my back, then guided his left to my chest. I leaned back in an arch as much as I could, letting him run his left hand down my body, meanwhile my bulge pushed harder and harder against him.

I leaned back up and climbed off. I walked around and stood behind him. I lowered my head to his ear. "Birthday boy deserves to be treated extra good."

"You already do treat me so well, baby." He said. I slowly ran my hands down his chest and abs, letting my fingertips slide under the waistband of his underwear. I nibbled on his earlobe. I lightly scratched my way back up.

I returned back in front of him, but faced away from him. I bent down and touched my toes. He cheekily pulled at the waistband of my briefs giving him a peek at my ass. I swatted him away. "Not yet, not yet." I laughed. I managed to get one foot on his shoulder, then the other followed. This let me keep my ass right in front of his face. I twerked to the best of my abilities, giving him a show.

"Fuck, now this is a birthday done right." He laughed. He buried his face in my ass, the cloth of the underwear the only thing between us..

"Wait! There's one thing wrong here!" I said, getting off and back on my feet.

"What?!" He sighed, disappointed.

"I put on the wrong undies! Guess I'll just have to cut these!" I teased. I took the scissors, pre-placed on the dresser, and cut a line down the middle of the cloth covering my ass, exposing my crack. "Much better!" I said.

"You naughty boy." He grinned. I resumed my position, and his tongue found his way between the cut and found my hole. He expertly rimmed me, both of us moaning in pleasure. His fingers pulled at the rip, tearing my underwear to give him full access to my entire ass. He took my ass cheeks in his grip, and made circular motions, slapping my cheeks against his face and he returned to eating me out.

I gave him a few minutes before pulling away and getting back on my feet. "Can't let you get everything right away... I have to pace it."

"I will give you anything you want, just please let me keep going." He begged.

This is gonna be fun. I rubbed his shoulders and straddled him again. I kissed his neck before whispering in his ear, "What would be the fun in that? As they say, patience is a virtue."

"Guess its a good thing we're not that virtuous..." he squeezed me close to him.

I had to fight the urge to give in. "But if we give in, I won't get to do that thing in the tub that you love so much..."

"Fuuuck." He groaned. "Definitely the best birthday."

I started grinding on him, impersonating what I've seen strippers do in movies. I let his hands roam over my body as I moved on top of him. "Follow me." I ordered, getting off of him. I walked over to the doorway and slipped my underwear off, or what's left of it. He stood up and quickly followed me. I turned around and pulled his underwear off. "Much better." I said.

I got him situated in the tub and joined. The water was nice and warm but not too bad for me to put my face under. I laid right on top of him, kissing his lips and then down his body. Now what he's waiting for. I ducked my face under the water and took his rock hard dick in my mouth. I maneuvered up and down, the water splashing as I sucked him. His hands gripped the tub and I worked hard to give him the best blowjob I could. I slowed down and came up for air, not wanting to get him off too quickly.

"How ya doing, baby?" I asked.

His head was rolled back and his eyes were closed. He was breathing heavily, but managed to respond. "So... fucking... good."

I went back under, going for his balls first before taking his cock between my lips. I worked his shaft up and down, utilizing the water and suction to make his cock throb. His hands grabbed my head and his cock pulsed, and soon he was shooting his load all over the inside of my mouth. When he finished, I kissed my way up from his pubes all the way to his Adam's apple and then landed on his lips.

"You have magic lips... and a magic ass... and a magic body." He breathed. "Almost Machiavellian when you want to be too... kinda hot." He laughed.

"As the Machiavellian that I may be, it is time for me to get out. You stay here for a bit. I'll come get you when it's time..."

"I do need a minute to recuperate..." he said. I kissed him one last time before stepping out. I dried off and returned to the bedroom. I got the whipped cream and Hershey's chocolate sauce. I set up the ground, moving the chair to the corner and putting towels down that are old so it's fine if they get dirty.

Once it was all set up, I helped him out of the tub and dried him off. Once he was dry, I told him to stay by the door and wait to be called in. He obeyed as I returned to the bedroom. I laid down on my back, and strategically squeezed lines of chocolate syrup all over my body and Chris Evans'd my nipples and penis with whipped cream.

"You can come in now!" I called. He opened the door and scanned me in my current state, letting a dirty grin fall on his lip. "I was setting up..." I started in a playful voice. "And I'm so stupid! I accidentally made a huge mess all over my body! Can you help me out, Sam?" I bit my lower lip teasingly.

"I'll get the paper towels..." he said, purposely teasing me back.

"We're out... I think you just have to lick it all off!"

He stood over me, his feet on each side of my shoulders. "Gotta do what I gotta do. And I don't want this plush, white towel to get dirty..." He untucked it and tossed it on the chair, letting his cock free right over my face. He lowered himself so his balls were a teasing distance from my face. Instead of letting my lips touch him, he raised himself.

"Tease..."

"Well, you did already get a taste... so don't be greedy." He laughed.

"Fair." I agreed. "But mine didn't have chocolate..." he laughed. He started with my lips, sucking off every drip of chocolate on them.

He moved to my clavicle. Taking extra time to clean up all the chocolate as he went, he worked across my chest and down both of my arms. He cleaned up the whipped cream on my nipples, only after he made more of a mess by licking and spreading it over my chest.

He continued down my abs, licking up all the chocolate he could get. When he got to my penis, he opened his mouth and took me all the way down. He tightened his lips around my cock, taking all the whipped cream with him.

He went at me hard, aggressively but passionately sliding his lips back and forth along my shaft. He fondled my balls as he sucked me off, as if he had a vengeance.

"Fuck!" I moaned. He maneuvered his tongue all over my cock, varying his pressure too give me some highs and then some highs. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum Sam!" My cock shot a huge load in his mouth, which he took every drop of.

Lifting off my cock, he moved up to kiss me. "Not as tasty as the chocolate, but still quite good." He teased, kissing me again.

"I'll take that." I laughed. "Now get on your back, sexy boy." I ordered.

He obeyed, getting off me and rolling on his back. I straddled him, letting his hard cock get a tease at my ass. I guided my ass down into his cock, slowing taking him in me until I felt his bush. I ground my ass in circles, pressing my hands on his abs for stability. His hands rested on my hips, letting me move and control us.

I abruptly stopped. "Oh darn it!" I said.

"What?! What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I forgot the best part!" I laughed, leaning to the side and grabbing the chocolate. "Much better." I smiled at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Glad you're not in pain or dying or anything serious." He quipped.

"Shut up and enjoy some chocolate..." I said, opening the cap. I bounced hard on his dick while simultaneously pouring a little chocolate on his chest. I bent down and licked some up with my tongue, then moved up to let him taste it. I didn't stop sliding from side to side over his big cock as we played with the chocolate.

Then he took control, wrapping his arms tightly around my back and sliding down a little to get a better angle. He ferociously started thrusting up and down, his balls slapping my ass as he slammed his cock in me. "Fuck you're so tight, baby!" He groaned.

"Fuck me, Sam. Yeah nice and rough, daddy!"

He stopped shortly to flip us over, getting my on my back and getting in top of me. He took the bottle and poured more chocolate between us. "You're quite a dirty little boy, aren't ya?" He whispered in my ear. We were now extremely messy and covered in chocolate as he ground his hips against me. His cock filled my hole over and over again, giving me such pleasure as he hit my g-spot.

"Can you handle if I put all my weight on you, baby?" He asked.

"Do it. I'm stronger than I look." I laughed.

"Tell me to stop and I will." He said sweetly. I was on all fours and he wrapped himself on me, his chest against my back. He lifted his legs in the air and I felt all of his weight distributed on my back. It wasn't the best, but then he started moving and I swear fireworks went off as he glided in and out, perfectly hitting my happy spot and making me scream. "Fuuuck Yes!"

I could feel his smile on my neck. He continued slamming in me, making me lose all ability to think straight. He lowered himself onto the ground. "...are you ready for it?" He whispered in my ear sexily.

"Do whatever the hell you want to me, please!" I begged.

"Wrap your legs around me in a second. You'll know when." He ordered. He gripped my waist. Then he stood up and brought me with him, his hard cock still stuffed in my ass. His strong upper body kept me in place with him. I wrapped my legs around his back. He literally pushed and pulled me over his cock. I felt like I was flying and fuck it felt good.

I moaned so loud, thank god this isn't an apartment and his neighbors aren't close by. He fucked me so hard I feel like I went to heaven. Then he pulled me off of him and helped me stand up. I brought the chair band to the middle of the room and covered it in towel, not wanting to get it too dirty.

"Hope you can handle a little workout." I teased. "Your abs and biceps have to prove their worth..." I winked at him.

He kissed me. "Where you want me boss?"

I had him get on his back in the ground and out his feet up on the chair. Then I straddled him and guided his cock in my hole. "Lift yourself so your body is straight." I ordered. He obeyed. Now it's time for me to do some work. I pushed back and forth, using momentum to ride him hard. I watched his face as pleasure filled him. I thrusted my ass all over him, making sure to let him feel every inch of my tight ass.

"Fuck! This feels so good, Alex!" He moaned as I continued grinding on top of him. I couldn't take it anymore, I was ready to cum again, but I had to make sure the birthday boy was taken care of first. I got off of him and moved his feet off the chair. I kept him laying flat on his back and, facing him, I got back in his cock, my legs kneeling on either side of him. I leaned back, grinding my hips nice and slow, as passionately as I could. I let his hands run over my body as I rode his cock.

"What does birthday boy want now?" I asked. "Order me around. I'm all yours."

"Honestly, I want some good old missionary." He rolled us over and got in the position. His arms held his upper most up over me. My legs bent next to his thighs as he glided in between me. "Now I get to admire your cute face and beautiful eyes as I make love to you. All I need is my baby to have the best birthday ever." He knows just the right things to say to send chills down my body. I wrapped my hands around my the back of his neck and stared into his gorgeous eyes as he made love to me.

It's been a hot night of insane sex, but having him just laying on top of me and staring at me with those blue-green eyes made me feel even hotter. The romantic tension mixed with the sexual made me go crazy. I pulled his head down to kiss him. Oxygen is no longer what I need, he is. I breathed him in as our lips locked. "I'll love you forever." I said quietly.

"I'll love you for always." He replied. He thrust himself in me one more really good time, making me cum instantly. My hole tightened around his cock, giving him a hot sensation that made him cum, filling me. After he rode off the orgasm, he collapsed on me. I ran my hands up and down his sweaty back.

"A mix of chocolate, whipped cream, cum, and sweat is hot during the moment." I laughed. "But not as much after."

"Yeah. I second that. But my god, what a birthday gift tonight has been." He kissed me.

"Go hop in the shower, baby. I'm Jsut gonna clean up real quick."

"I'll help you."

"The birthday boy will not touch as single thing. Besides, I purposely used these old towels so I can throw them out."

"What if we want another fun night like this?" He asked sexily in my ear.

After a second of thought I replied, "okay, guess they can go in the wash on a deep cycle."

When he got in the shower I cleaned up and put the towels in the washing machine. I put the letter I wrote to him on his side of the bed for him to read when he gets out of the shower. It's basically an emotional love letter that's just for him and I to know. I also laid out one of his favorite pairs of underwear and shorts to sleep I'm next to the letter.

And a bag of Reese's cups, his favorite candy.

I joined him in the shower, getting behind him and wrapping my arms around him. It took a while to properly clean ourselves up. When we got out I toweled him off and made and excuse to go downstairs because I'd feel weird sitting there as he reads the letter.

When I came back in, he was holding the letter in his heads. I got dressed for bed and turned around to see him still looking down at the letter. He got up and walked around the bed to my side.

"I thank God everyday that he brought you into my life. With my family and my friends, I feel completely loved. I have even grown to love myself too. But the way you love me with your every fiber and the words you put in this letter I just... and the way you treat me and make me feel like I'm flying all the time... I don't know how I ever got so lucky as to have you in my life. And I don't tell you enough, but you really are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I am completely in love with you." He let out a deep breath after his monologue.

He stepped toward me wrapped his arms around my body, resting his chin in my shoulder and pulling me in for a hug. It was one of those hugs that seemed so perfect and so warm. It felt safe and right and nothing in the world matters except for this moment right now.

"I mean everything I wrote in that letter."

"I read it three times. I'm gonna frame it." He laughed. "And I know you do. And so do I."

"Happy birthday, my love."

"It is becuase of you and everyone I love."

We fell asleep cuddled in bed. I hope he had a good day, I think he did. I just want him to always be happy. I really do love him so much it consumes me.

***

A month later it was Valentine's Day. We decided to only get each other candy and cards, knowing we can spoil each other but don't need to on this day. We didn't go out cause it's always insanely busy, and I told him I'd take care of dinner.

I surprised him with a picnic on the living room floor. I set a big blanket down and lit candles all over the room. I set up an array of cheese and crackers to enjoy. Then a few random finger foods before ending with a chocolate lava cake and chocolate covered strawberries. We sat on the floor with the food between us, enjoying the romantic candlelit meal.

After dinner, we set a romantic bath, spending about two hours pressed against each other with music playing in the background. We talked about random things, he made me laugh at least a dozen times.

After getting out, we made it into bed. We peeled the heavy covers off, leaving only the white sheets. He sat up in the middle of the bed, I straddled his lap facing him, my legs outstretched on either side of him. Our bodies meshed together, our lips kissed softly. I brought the sheet around us as wrapped my hands around his neck. His big hands slowly ran up and down my sides and back. It wasn't fast and rough, rather slow and passionate. My chest pressed against his as he kissed my neck. My cock rubbed against his stomach as he guided me down on his cock. Once fully down on him, I swayed back and forth slowly.

I let out a moan as his hands ran up my back. I arched my back against his hands, pushing my chest closer to his. We didn't need to change positions, stating like that was perfect. I moved back and forth and in circles over him, my hard cock twitching against him. Then his gripped my waist and started bouncing me up and down on him.

He moaned in my ear. "You're perfect." He said.

I kissed him. Then I pushed him down on his back. I turned around on his cock, so my back was against his chest. I laid down flat on top of him, his hands wrapping around me. His legs came up and wrapped around mine, pinning me to him. Using the mattress to get his bounce, he thrusted his hips up and down, filling me with his cock. He kissed the crook of my lips from behind as he filled me. One of his hands ran down my abs, grabbing my cock. He started stroking me gently at first, but quickly picked up the speed. "Fuck!" I let out.

"Not yet." He said in my ear. "But I can if you want." He teased me.

"I want." I begged. "Please."

He pushed me down on my stomach and straddled my legs. He guided his member in me, gripping my hips for stability as he slid in and out, in and out. I clutched the messy sheets, which muffled my loud moans and cries. The pleasure filled me so greatly, only to leave me and make me sad for a split second before he gave it to me.

1...34567...13