My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a little help from Matt. But I mean, his did you not notice it before?" He teased me.

"I'm sorry, I was a little distracted by you jumping in the pool naked and then what came after that..." I said.

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Happy Birthday, my love."

We walked down and snuggled up on the couch and under the blankets. Then he got the movie started, Pretty Woman, and I laughed. "Great choice."

"I thought so."

We watched the movie, and when Edward gives Vivian the necklace and teased her egg the box, I asked. "Did you know that wasn't scripted?"

"Wait, really?!" He asked, excited.

"Yeah!" I laughed. "That fact only adds to this being one of my favorite scenes. And right now!" I said, pointing at the screen, as they walked through the lobby. "This is so good! I love this!"

He kissed my temple. "Me too. And though I can't afford to give you a necklace like that" he laughed. "I do want to give you this." He presented me with a receipt for a reservation for a weekend getaway in New Hampshire.

"This is amazing! Thank you!" I hugged him.

"I also have some practical gifts, too." He handed me a bag.

I opened it to find two shirts and socks. "Very practical, I love it. Thank you." I kissed him. Then I put them back in the bag and snuggled up to him.

We finished the movie and then went back inside and up to bed. "Thank you for today, Sam. You've made it the best birthday."

"I'm glad. And don't think it's over yet, we have most of the weekend to celebrate." With nationals and Olympic qualifications in two weeks, he's really gearing up.

"Today was more than enough." I said, my head resting on his chest.

"I don't think so. I think you deserve more than I can even give you."

I looked up at him. "You have given me everything I could have ever asked for and more. You love me like I'm brand new. You make me feel so good and so happy and safe and I am so, so lucky that I have you." He went to speak, but I stopped him. "And don't you worry..." I said, straddling him and sitting up. "You are one lucky son of a bitch to have me in your life." I smirked.

"Guess I don't need to say what I was gonna say, then." He laughed. "But yeah, you're right." I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you forever." He said.

I leaned my forehead against his and locked eyes. "I love you for always." We kissed until I slid down onto his side. I snuggled up into him, and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up before him. I decided to wake him up, but with more than a kiss. It's a good thing he took off all of his extra clothes, all that's in my way of his penis is his underwear. I pulled the front of the waistband down, revealing his soft, resting penis. There is something so hot about his cock when it's soft, an air of innocence and just something weirdly masculine about his cock resting on his balls casually. I kissed his pubes. Then I kissed the tip of his cock. I slid my mouth over him, taking him all the way down. I worked my way up slowly, then back down again.

His hands came up to hold my head. "Good morning to you, too." He laughed, his stomach sucking in, his abs flexing even more.

I lifted my lips from his cock. "Good morning." I smiled. "I hope you don't mind. I'll stop if you want."

"I consent to you're approach for waking me up, don't worry. And besides, why the fuck would I mind waking up to my baby giving me a blowjob." He smiled.

"As you wish." I returned to his cock, gliding my lips over him until his cock was rock hard. The harder he got, the quicker I went. He moaned as I sucked him.

"Fuck yeah, Alex." He moaned.

I stopped and moved up to kiss his lips. "I need you inside me." I begged.

"I can do that."

"But promise you'll let me get my lips around your cock, I really need to swallow your cum."

"As you wish..." he answered. I peeled off my clothes and he kicked his underwear off the bed. The cover and sheets were already halfway off the bed. I lowered my ass onto his cock, slowly letting him push into me, further and further down until I was all the way down his shaft. I decided to grind side to side over him, then started twerking my ass slighting up and down. "Fuck yeah, you like Daddy's big cock in that tight little hole, don't ya?" He grunted.

I moaned. "Fuck yes, I love your big cock in me."

I bounced up and down and up and down over him, gaining speed. I leaned my hands on his biceps to keep myself up as I rode his big cock. I slowed down to collapse onto of his chest. "I want you to make me so sore I won't be able to walk the rest of the day." I whispered in his ear.

"Daddy can do that." He grinned. God I love how hot we can get during sex, almost like we're completely different people.

He spread his legs and pushed me down roughly on my back so I was between his legs. Then he sat up, his cock still in me. He pulled my bent legs up so they stuck straight up and rested on his chest and shoulders. He hands gripped my hips and the sides of my ass cheeks. He pushed against me, his cock leaving my hole, then he rammed into me while simultaneously pulling me towards him.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"You okay?" He asked, lovingly.

"Yes. Please do that again. Please do that a lot." I begged.

He laughed. "My baby's quite the little slut." He repeated the move.

By the fourth one he hit the right angle, his cock slamming into my g-spot. "Yes! Yes!!" I cried deeply.

He kissed my ankle before pulling out and slamming back in, hitting the spot again. Thankfully the house is quite private, or else I'd be disturbing the whole neighborhood.

He gave me a smirk, then moved his legs closer to him for more stability. He gripped my ankles, swiftly spread my legs wide, simultaneously thriving into me. "Ahhhh" I gasped. He was definitely doing what I begged of him, and doing it well.

He ground in and out, his balls slapping against my ass while filling me with his cock. "Take that cock, baby. Yeah, that's it." He was drenched in sweat at this point, and I was quite sweaty too. I admired his glistening chest as he worked my tight hole hard.

He stopped abruptly, then used his grip on my ankles to flip me over. Working seconds his sweaty chest was pressed against my back and his cock was filling my hole again. I am so turned on by his dominance over me. He kissed the back of my neck as he rammed his thick cock into me. I grinned the sheets and moaned into the mattress as he repetitively thrust in and out of me.

I started to grind my ass up into his cock a little, as much as I could under his heavy weight. "Somebody's an overachiever." He said, his voice thick with sexual tension. He pulled me up so I was on all fours. "My boy's gonna show me how badly he wants it. Show me what you can do." He grunted. "I know you're you're a very big little slut for an A." He laughed.

"A+ to be honest." I retorted.

"Well, go ahead and try to earn it. But I'll warn you, I'm gonna try to make it difficult for you. You gotta work for it." He sneered.

"Yes, sir." I said. He leaned back so he was up straight in traditional doggy style. He gripped my hips and slammed me full with his cock. He did this a few times before I was able to redirect my focus. I need to prove to him what I could do. Plus, I really want to blow his brains, and his balls.

I used my stabilization to my advantage. When he went to thrust in towards me, I pushed back towards him. When he pulled out I made sure it wasn't easy for him. He moved quickly, so I had to work to keep up. Then one of his hands reached for my cock, tugging on me. "Fuck! Daddy's trying to chest!" I teased.

"More like using all of my skills." He retorted. I could hear the dirty grin on his face.

"I'm that case..." I said, releasing my elbows from their locked position, so my upper head was flat against the bed. I deeply arched my back, leaning into his hips.

I heard him laugh. He thought I was done. I went a step further, moving my left leg around his, and hooked my foot against his calf. I did the same with my right. "Fuck!" He moaned as I felt my ass tighten over his cock. "My boy is eager for that A+!" He laughed.

"That mean I've got it yet?"

"You're at an A, I'll give it you that." He teased.

"As a swimmer, I assume you're calves are quite well-developed."

"Yeah." He laughed. "Why? You trying to cut them and ruin my career?" He joked, still sliding into me.

"No, but I think they can take my body weight for a minute." I said, using a lot of my body strength and grip on his legs to lift my upper body up against him.

My back pressed against his sweaty chest, his arms moved to wrap around me and take the weight off his legs. "Fucking hell!" He moaned. He lowered his hips a little to maintain a proper angle to enter me. He thrust up and into me, kissing my neck. "Round one to the little slut."

"I'd say 'thank you' but I put in a lot of the effort." I teased him.

"That's why round two starts now." He said, lowering me back down onto my stomach and getting off me. "Get up." He ordered. I obeyed. "I was planning to give these to you later tonight, but since you're, shall we say, very excited, I think now is a good time." He said, going into the closet and coming out a minute later with his hands behind his back. "Put these on." He ordered, handing me a pair of light blue underwear. Well, more like half-underwear. I slid them on, and not only is it a jock strap, there's quite a lot of mesh on the front.

"How is this gonna help you?" I asked.

"Cause you look hot as fuck in them, and I really love seeing you in sexy, tight underwear." He grinned, scanning me up and down. "Now, please take them off, I don't want to have to rip them up when I continue to fuck you."

"You're so needy." I said, taking them off.

He walked up to me. "What was that?"

"You're. So. Needy." I repeated dramatically.

"Don't test me. I will make you pay for it." He staid sternly.

I took the underwear in my hands and hung them on his boner. "Oops. I dropped them. Let me take care of that." I said seductively, getting on my knees and rubbing the underwear over my boyfriend's sexy cock. I looked up into his eyes and smiled as I rubbed his cock.

"That's it." He said, pulling me up. "I'm not gonna let you seduce me and give up another point, nope." He guided me to the dresser, and sat me up on the counter. He is being rough, it's so hot. He took the underwear off his cock and made me open my mouth, pushing them in my mouth. "Finally, a moment where oh can't talk back." He grinned. I moved my hands up to his face to jokingly flip him off, but he kicked his fingers between mine instead. "Nice try, cutie. But I know you well." He said. He lowered his voice. "I know your every want." His voice was quiet but strong, full of intensity and hot as fuck. I felt the tip of his cock poke at my hole. "I know you're every need. I know every inch of your beautify body. I know you quite well by now. And as they say, knowledge is power."

With the last word he slammed into me, the dresser shaking and a photo falling down. The neat freak in me was a little on edge. He laughed. "I know you want to fix that. But not right now. Right now, you're mine."

He thrust into me again. I moaned into the underwear. He slides smoothly in and out, the noise of the dresser hitting the wall and things falling off filling the room. Thankfully nothing fragile was on it. My fingers gripped his back muscles as he maneuvered in and out of me. Then he picked me up, I wrapped my hands and legs around him. He was now holding me in the air and pushing me up and down on his cock. Then he pulled the underwear out of my mouth. "Sorry, I just really want to kiss you." He kissed me.

"You took away my freedom of speech for a few minutes." I teased him.

"Well, I'd consider it a very fair trade for the orgasm I'm gonna give you."

"Cocky, are we?" I laughed. Then he quickly pulled out and tossed me onto the bed.

"Considering I have a very hard cock I want to continue fucking the hell out of you with, then sure." He said jumping on top of me. "And you keep disrespecting your Daddy. That won't work anymore." He flipped me over and straddled my ass. He guided his cock in my hole. He slapped my ass. "Be a good little slut, take that cock." He slammed into me again. He held my waist to stabilize himself so he could swiftly glide in and out of me.

First he was just going fast, but then he started doing this thing with his hips that dug his cock into me differently. His groin slammed into my ass, filling the room with slapping noise. "Fuck me, daddy! Give it to me! I've been a bad bad boy!"

He was dripping in sweat, his whole body working overdrive to give me what I asked for. He lowered himself onto my back, his soaked chest rubbing against my back. He wrapped one arm under my neck, being careful not to hurt me. He thrust his hips up and down, smacking his balls into my ass as he fucked the daylights out of me. "Your tight hole is making Daddy's cock throb!"

"I want that big load all over my face, daddy!" I begged.

"Not until my baby cums." He said. He pulled out and flipped me over, taking my cock in his mouth. After a minute, I was close. But then he pushed my legs up towards my chest until my ass was in his face. "Fuck you're ass is a fucking temple." He stated before pushing his face between my cheeks. First he flattened his tongue against my hole, licking me over and over. He slapped my ass hard, then again, and again. He flicked and licked at my ass. He circled my cheeks into his face as he rimmed me.

Then he stopped, letting my legs fall back down and laying next to me. "I've decided I'm not gonna touch your lower half to make you blow." His voice was so thick, so dominant over my body which was in a state of such ecstasy. "You know exactly what I can do to you. You know what I have done to you. You know how much I love filling your tight little hole with my cock. And sometimes my load." Now his voice was so quiet, his mouth almost touching my ear. I was breathing so heavy now. I went to touch myself but he stopped me, keeping my hands above my head. "No, no. You're under my control. I'm not letting anything touch that beautiful cock of yours. I'm gonna make you twitch, and throb, and beg... you know you love being daddy's little slut. And you are quite good at it, you know? You earned an A+ plus extra credit. And the amount of times I almost blew my load in that tight little hole of yours. You're a very good little whore." Every word he said he made me closer, and he hot breath on my ear was so sexy. "But most importantly, I love you." He lightly kissed my ear, sending me over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I moaned as my cock twitched so hard and I shot rope after rope after rope all over my chest, even reaching my neck.

He laughed and whispered in my ear. "I told you I know you." He kissed my cheek as I breathed heavily, still in the midst of my climax. He leaned down and licked me as clean as he could. Once he was done me straddled my chest, putting a pillow behind my head to keep it up rather than flat. "Now..." he started. "I really, really want to fuck you some more and breed your sexy ass. But, you made me promise to let you swallow daddy's load. Then you mentioned something about a facial... so I guess I'll have to give you a combo of those two, especially since you're the birthday boy."

"Whatever you think best." I said, taking his cock between my lips again.

He let out a moan. "Good boy. Suck that cock, Alex. That's it, yeah." He started sliding back and forth, soon taking complete control and fucking my face, his ankle slapping my chin. I tugged in his balls. "Fuck!" He pulled out and grinned the base of his shaft. "Daddy's gonna blow!" He yelled. I squeezed his ass with my hands. He shot his load into my mouth and all over my face. "Ungh" He grunted.

After he settled, he pulled back and hovered over me. He licked his cum off my face and then kissed me. "Thank you for keeping that promise, you've made me one happy, happy birthday boy."

He collapsed on top of me. "Thank you. That was so fucking hot. When you did that thing with your legs and then whole body..." he breathed heavily. "Holy fuck that was, that was just insane." He laughed.

I ran my hands down his back. "You are one very sweaty boy." I teased him.

"So are you. We can go clean up."

"Yeah, but I don't mind daddy being dirty. It's quite a turn on."

"I'll keep that in mind, next time I won't shower after my workout." He kissed my chin. "I'll make you clean me up instead." My cock twitched at his words.

We laid like that for 15 minutes before cleaning up. Afterwards, I put on his huge hoodie because I like that it smells like him. I watched him make me breakfast, he wouldn't let me help. He danced to the music as the pancakes were on the stove, making me laugh. "Oh, you're gonna dance too, baby!" He laughed, walking around the counter and pulling me up. The music filled the room as we danced terribly. He filled the house with so much love the entire weekend, making me feel so good.

***

A few weeks later Sam was swimming in the nationals. I went, along with his parents, to watch him. We sat in the stands and watched him during all of his races. It was nice talking to them and getting to know them more, without him and even the rest of his family there, nothing against any of them. They were all watching and cheering from home. He ended up winning all of the races he swam and is going to the Olympics!

The night after his last race we celebrated with his parents. Later that night we celebrated some more ourselves.

While we soaked in the bath, I decided to make a deal with him. "I'll make a deal with you..." I said, staring him down across the tub.

"What's the offer?" He laughed.

"For every medal you win at the Olympics, I'll give you a surprise."

"What is the surprise?"

"Gotta win to find out." I teased.

"And does it matter if it's gold, silver, or bronze?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. But it won't hurt if you win all Gold... yeah, win all Gold and trust me, the surprise will be undeniable."

"What do you get out of this?" He asked.

"Well, besides partaking in the surprise, just pure joy for you. I'm so proud of you. This weekend's results show how hard you've been working." I ran my leg against his.

"Thanks, baby. Now I just need to train even harder for the Olympics. I can't believe I'm going to the Olympics!"

"Train hard, but do not overdue it!"

"I know, I know. I love how much you love me." He ran his hand over my leg.

"Win some medals and you'll love me even more." I leaned in and kissed him.

"I'd say that's not possible but I do love you more every day."

"It's like you're a walking cliché." I kissed him. "And I don't mind one bit."

***

June came around, meaning our one year anniversary. It fell on a Saturday, so we had all day to celebrate. We agreed only small presents, nothing big. He told me to get dressed for a casual day. I did, and then he led me to the garage. "Get in loser, we're going shopping." He said, referencing Mean Girls. I laughed and obeyed.

He drove to the store where we met, his right hand on my thigh the entire drive, my hand onto of his.

"I'm so grateful I ran into you on that day. And then when I saw you in the parking lot, and your cart started rolling, it only gave me a reason to talk to you, though I already was walking up to you that day."

"I didn't know that." I squeezed his hand.

"Let's go inside. I kinda want to buy some Cheerios." He smiled.

After we went inside and bought Cheerios and a few other things, he drove us to the cafe where we had our first date. We sat at the same table and we spent a few hours there talking about how quickly the year has gone by. "I knew that very first date that I really liked you." I said. "I learned how kind and funny you are. And the way you talked about your family, I could tell how good you are."

1...56789...13