My Master

Story Info
Claire gets a dream proposal.
1.1k words
3.89
4.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is entirely a work of my imagination, any relations to persons living or dead, or any location is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18.

Hi, I'm Claire.

I'm 5'2 with a curvy figure, captivating eyes and raven hair that I keep short and in curls.

I'm a typical omega. Not in the werewolf sense mind you, but in a way that I can't function for long periods without being told what to do.

I'm a submissive little girl.

I try to hide it most of the time when I'm at work but once I'm home I like to let myself free.

Speaking of work, it's almost time.

I take a shower quickly and throw on a gown. I lotion up and take care of my hair before making a sandwich and heading out the door.

The subway is packed so I have to stand while munching on my sandwich. When my stop comes, I get off and walk down to the diner where I work.

I go in through the back then I change into my red and white striped uniform before going up front where my supervisor Jim is.

"Good morning sir". He turns when he hears me with a smile on his face.

"Claire, how was your night and the ride up here?"

"Fine Sir" I reply.

He dismisses me with a nod towards the counter.

I wipe down the counter then put on my customer friendly face and wait for the customers that flow in.

‡‡‡‡‡-‡‡‡‡‡-‡‡‡‡‡

I had just taped a customer's order to the board so the Cook could see it when I heard voices from the front.

I return to the counter where a man stands patiently.

He's wearing a sports shirt that clings to his muscled arms and blue jeans.

"I would like three cups of your strongest black coffee, two large helpings of bacon and scrambled eggs and a stack of pancakes with chocolate and strawberries on top".

His deep voice washes over and mouth waters as I picture his dark skin in my head wondering how he would taste.

"What the hell do you think your doing huh!?"

I snap out of my day dream to face my now livid customer.

I'm visibly shaking and a whimper leaves my throat.

"Were you even listening to me?"

"Uh... no?"

It comes out as a question and my subconscious shakes her head in disappointment.

"You better listen this time little girl, I do not like repeating myself am I clear?"

"Yes sir"

"Good."

He repeats his order and I take extra care to get it down to the last letter.

"Your order will be there shortly sir". I say then I go to hang the order up.

Ben -my coworker at the counter- meets me at the door on my way out of the kitchen.

"Jim asked to see you"

He says with an apologetic look.

I let out a sigh and go to his office keeping my head down as I enter.

"What was that out there Claire?"

"I... it won't happen again sir"

I keep my head down and twist the ends of my uniform.

It's quite for a few seconds where I'm sure he's probably contemplating whether or not to keep me.

Gosh I need this job.

"You better take your head outta the clouds Claire, it's bad for business."

"Yes sir" I mumble.

"He's asked for you to serve him so you better not mess it up and don't forget to apologise"

"Yes sir."

With that I rush out of the office. I pick up the order on two large trays and struggle a little with my balance as I approach his table.

He's with two other men at a private booth and they look up when I get there.

I drop their order as gently as I can then I hold the trays before rendering my apology and asking if that would be all.

He stares at me while his friends dig in and I can't help the sudden rush of desire. I squeeze my legs together and bite down on my tongue to contain the moan.

He gives me a knowing look and I turn scarlet. I'm just about to leave when he grabs my hand and slips a piece of paper inside. By now his guests are watching intently which just increases my embarrassment. I wiggle my hand free and leave the table as quickly as my legs can carry me.

I go to the restroom to cool down. Checking the paper i realise its his business card.

Bryan Taylor

CEO Dirty Deeds.

His number is penned neatly with a 'call me' scribbled below it.

I fold the card and tuck it into my bra then splash water on my face and leave to continue the rest of my shift.

†††††††††††††††††

I watched the clock near the front door eager for the hand to strike 2pm.

The afternoon sun had turned out to be unforgiving and the fans were turned up to the highest sending a few paper towels flying off the counter.

The crowd this time of day was at it's least and wouldn't pick up till early evening.

Finally my shift ended and I went in to change.

I walked briskly to the subway station and got in the train. I'm lucky enough to find an empty spot.

Once I get home I grab an ice cold drink from the fridge which I down in four gulps. Then I undress and take a long shower.

Refreshed, I step out of the shower put on a loose top and shorts. It's when I'm rounding up my clothes for laundering that I notice the business card.

I put it on my night stand then take the clothes for laundering. I take up chores to clear my mind from the chocolate desert at the diner today and by the time I'm through my house is sparkly clean.

With nothing more to do, I fix diner and go to my room. I log in my computer and open up my e-library.

I take the next few hours and loose myself in my favorite books.

When my eyes start to drop I shut down the computer, and take a few minutes to find release from the steamy chapters. The digital clock reads 21:47 by the time I climb into bed and I quickly drift off to sleep.

***

Thanks for finding time to read this book, I really appreciate it.

Also this is the first time I'm trying my hand in domination/submission so please be gentle with the criticism.