My Mistress's Punishment Guidelines

Story Info
Proposed Rules for Use by Mistresses in Disciplining.
1.8k words
4.31
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress's Punishment Guidelines

By Susan Greenway

[Some may find these punishment guidelines offensive and some of the guidelines deal with bodily functions. All the guidelines are intended for use by and for persons over 18.]

Although I'm a switch, meaning that I find I move back and forth along the spectrum between feeling totally dominant and occasionally submissive, my former mistress was wonderfully supportive in teaching me how to properly discipline a submissive. In my time with Her, I learned quite a lot about the best ways for mistresses to exercise their disciplinary authority over both male and female submissives. So, here are the practices that I've picked up from Her.

--Bad behavior must be punished. If a submissive is allowed to get away with talking back, not responding immediately to orders, or outright defiance, the dominant will find it harder and harder to fulfill the natural expectations of both.

--Sentences must be specific and should not be changed. If the mistress decides that six of the best--cane strokes--is the appropriate punishment for bad behavior, that should be the sentence, exactly stating the punishment. It is critically important that the mistress not then give in to pleas for reduction of the sentence. In fact, any extended pleading should cause the mistress to increase the sentence. My mistress told me that she knew mistresses who would automatically double the number of strokes if any protesting or pleading occurred. The impact of the actual words used in the sentence also may increase its impact: "Because you have been naughty, you will be caned."

--Some punishments may be made more severe with refinements. Mistresses often require male submissives who have misbehaved or even ones who have not to wear women's panties. When a submissive requires more severe treatment, he should be required to wear tighter, smaller-sized panties, perhaps ones appropriate for little girls, with ducks or bunnies on them. Where available, nettles may be obtained for insertion in the crotch of the panties when the submissive is wearing them.

--Punishments should not result in injury. It is dangerous to strike very sensitive parts--such as the penis, labia, or vagina--directly with a cane, switch, or crop. The feminine parts may respond to such treatment by expanding, causing discomfort and require medical treatment; this is also true if the penis is struck, as the blood vessels in it may be damaged. Application of nettles between the legs or wearing them in the crotch of panties will cause irritation but generally not injury. This is also true when oil of wintergreen or Ben-Gay is rubbed on the taint, for example.

--Some seemingly mild punishments can be extremely humiliating. A mistress who requires male submissives to wear panties may punish them by making them wear very short skirts that will expose their panties. Somehow the men react like women who are horrified if their panties are visible.

--Mistresses who are familiar with administering exotic punishments or employing less common implements are likely to frighten a sub when the punishment is announced, or the implement displayed. The statement-- "You will be birched"--still inspires fear in many who have never witnessed or experienced a birching. This may also apply to use of a tawse, saddle strap, switch, or martinet.

--A punishment may be increased in impact by imposing it in front of observers. My mistress finds that punishing me in front of other women can be quite effective in making me change the way I behaved that occasioned the punishment. It is especially embarrassing to be punished in front of a younger woman, whether she is dominant or submissive. There are some places where a female sub may be disciplined in front of others, such as the ladies' room in certain restaurants and clubs. It is more difficult now to punish in the ladies' room, although women using the room may be unable to resist making comments such as "She seems too old to need a spanking."

--Punishment authority may be delegated to others. It was highly humiliating when my mistress decided to allow a younger woman to punish me in her presence. The mere ordering by the younger woman telling me to lower my panties or assume an embarrassing position for punishment makes me cringe and feel that much more repentant. My mother used this technique by permitting my younger sister to spank me.

--Some positions are more shameful and embarrassing. Most women find being placed in the diaper position, which, with their legs pulled up over their head, exposes their vulva and anus, to be the most embarrassing way for them to be caned or spanked.

--Making a submissive wait to use the toilet or to change her sanitary protection is very humiliating. My mistress frequently placed me on restriction, which meant that I had to request permission to use the toilet, or if I were on my period, to change my tampon or pad. I was required to request this permission using embarrassing words, such as "I need to wee-wee" or "I need to make a doody." She often put off my initial request by telling me I would have to wait or that it was not convenient now.

--Some men enjoy providing oral service, either cunnilingus or analingus, although many are not very skilled. Many are repelled or frightened by providing oral service to a woman who is menstruating.

--Making men wear embarrassing female clothing is effective as punishment. Mistresses often require male submissives not only to wear panties but panties with ruffles, sometimes called rumba panties. This may be combined with insertion of a butt plug. Making a man wear lacy panties with a mesh front is also a diabolical punishment because the mesh may be caught in the hole at the tip of the man's penis.

--Submissives usually are afraid and frightened when required to clean a mistress front or back after she has used the toilet. Some mistresses tell their submissives that they are replacing the need for toilet paper. Others will wipe only slightly or not at all prior to ordering the sub to lick them clean.

--Requiring a submissive to count strokes is a useful adjunct to spanking or caning. Mistresses may combine this technique by speeding or slowing the punishment. A mistress will be able to make a sub lose count and many mistresses will then issue the fearful order to begin the count all over again with one.

--Corner time is a very valuable adjunct to a caning or spanking. The submissive should be made to keep her nose right in the corner with extra punishment for losing position. Another adjunct will be to pin up her skirt and pull down her panties so her bare bottom is on display in the corner. An alternative pre-punishment stage is to require the sub to stand on her "naughty spot" and not move, often with her skirt raised and panties taken down. Sometimes a sub may be made to kneel in the corner or on the naughty spot. This punishment is intensified if he or she must kneel on raw rice grains.

--Mistresses may make use of old techniques for shaming used by teachers in earlier times. Some mistresses issue report cards to submissives and when a failing grade is entered, the grade may be circled in red. It is very effective to make the failing grade one point below passing, which makes the submissive all the more despondent for thinking they just missed making that passing grade. Another shaming technique--an alternative to corner time--is to have the submissive lower her panties, lift her skirt, and place herself on a chair next to the teacher's desk with her bared bottom facing the rest of the class. Some schools once allowed teachers to sentence a pupil to wear a punishment uniform for a period of days; this makes a sub constantly aware of their being punished. Usually, a pupil was made to wear a punishment uniform after incurring a specified number of demerits or "naughty marks."

--Writing punishment lines may be effective for some submissives. A mistress should order a submissive being punished in this way to write a thousand lines. This is a large number and focuses the submissive on completing the task, especially if a time limit is set. The mistress may either review the product carefully, mark errors in red ink, and require the whole task to be re-done, even if there is only one error. Alternatively, the mistress may immediately discard the entire product without reviewing it.

--Punishment clothing may be useful with many submissives. Men and women may be shamed by being required to wear juvenile clothing, often of the opposite sex. Both sexes may be made to wear crotchless panties, with no other covering below the waist. Wearing eccentric clothing, such as billowy bloomers, may embarrass both sexes. Depriving a woman of her bra, and having her wear a thin tee-shirt, will embarrass most. Black patent-leather shoes are seen as juvenile and can be worn by either sex with resulting embarrassment. Some mistresses may adopt the practice of mothers in earlier times who prescribed specific punishment uniforms such as very short skirts for women and black leather or vinyl underpants for men with a hole through which the penis is placed and thus exposed.

--Delaying punishment is an effective means of keeping the submissive off balance. Mistresses have learned that imposing a punishment and then stating that the spanking or caning, for example, will be scheduled at a certain time the following day is an effective way to keep the prospect constantly on the submissive's mind. He or she will then be thinking all the time about how severe the punishment will be until the punishment time arrives the next day.

--Requiring a submissive to shave usually makes him or her feel embarrassed. Losing one's pubic hair makes many women feel like prepubescent teens, although pubic shaving has become much more common so that this punishment will only work with a woman who is unshaven, and will also embarrass men.

--Altering menstrual protection is a good technique for punishing women. Most women will be taken aback if the mistress informs a tampon user that she will now have to use pads, or vice versa if she is a pad user. A more severe punishment may be to limit a woman having her period to using only a pantiliner.

--Requiring use of a child's potty for toilet functions is a shaming punishment. This technique is especially effective if the potty is placed in a location where others will observe the submissive using it to urinate or defecate. Another refinement is to require the submissive to be accompanied by a toilet monitor--especially a younger person--who will write down the specifics of what the submissive did on the potty. Then the mistress may ask the toilet monitor to read aloud, perhaps with others present, the written entries.

--Some procedures are embarrassing when imposed by a mistress in private and high humiliating when others are observing. Many mistresses take temperatures of subs rectally. Pelvic examinations also are embarrassing since a woman being examined must spread her legs wide open so that her genitals are fully visible. A mistress may embarrass a male sub by conducting a prostate examination by inserting her forefinger anally.