All Comments on 'My Mistress's Punishment Guidelines'

by susangreenway

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rocky9993rocky9993over 1 year ago

I love this “how to “ story!!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Thank you Susan. It is always worth getting someone else's take on administering punishments. I don't count myself as a Mistress, although I do own my cuckold, and I punish him whenever he has displeased me. I find making him wear a chastity device (my 'cock lock'!) has improved his behaviour no end. Your comprehensive guidelines are much appreciated, and will be used, I'm sure, by Mistresses and Hot Wives alike. None of us knows everything, and speaking for myself, I'm always open to advice and I am grateful for your willingness to share your knowledge and experience.

chthonicjourneyschthonicjourneysover 1 year ago

A beautifully written, and brilliantly clear, blueprint for a particularly lovely kind of paradise. Far more discipline is needed in our world. Thank you for this.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

Quite informative, enough to convince me that you know what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The toilet cleanup scat punishment is unsafe. You can get all kinds of diseases from fecal contact Hepatitis A, and probably other stuff too. Plus it's just disgusting. No sub deserves that. Even rimming and ass to mouth is a little sketchy, but the " human to let paper" stuff, no way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous