My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica makes a bold decision and further humiliation.
3.1k words
3.76
21k
38

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,041 Followers

Andy could not contain his excitement as he finished cram school a few day later. George as usual was a no show. Constantly blowing off his studying (in Andy's eyes) to fool around with his new girlfriend.

But his mom was even worse. Since George began staying over, Andy noticed how little by little her appearance began to change. She began to show more skin and act weird. There is also the noises from her room at night too, when she thinks Andy is sleeping. Sounds that he eagerly listened to and jerked off.

But that was all in the past. Today was a good day. Because Andy just got his scores back and from what he saw, his grades were aligned with the school he applied for. Meaning he could be accepted and continue towards his goal.

Now comes the hard part: his confession. He still had to do it. He had to confess to his mom on their birthday. Which just so happens to be today. He'll be home soon to show her his scores and to hear his confession.

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile at home in her bedroom, Jessica laid on her back moaning. George was between her legs lapping at her pussy, like a cat does milk. She ruffles his hair and arches her back as he hit a good spot inside her with his tongue.

She never once had someone willing to eat her out before. It was a new experience for her and she quite liked it. Feeling his lips against her folds and his tongue wiggling inside her. She lets put a sharp breath, as now he was nibbling on her clit. Making more of her juices flow out of her and onto his face. She blushes intensely as he brings his face up to hers and gives her a long passionate kiss, which then begins a round of them fucking. His hard cock slides into her easily.

As she clung to him tightly as pleasure overtook them, she remembered something: today was their last day of their bet. She lasted a month against his constant sex advantages. His constant hunger for her.

Though it also panged her. For she quite liked having someone sharing her bed and touching her. Opening her eyes to new possibilities and...new love.

Would it be so bad for her to admit that she wanted to be his woman? After all, if sex with him was this good (compared to what it was with her late husband) then why not? She'll give it some more thought.

"We should finish up George." Jessica said between thrusts, "Andy should be getting home from cram school soon."

He paid no heed to her statement and continued plowing into her warm and wet pussy.

"We should really finish up!" she said a bit louder, "Andy is probably on his way home from cram school!"

"I don't care," George said, "Let him hear us! I'm tired of always tiptoing around him. Just admit you want to be my woman already!"

"We..still have time to discuss this!" she said rolling over on top of him.

Then brings her lips to his.

"Later." she said afterwards.

She then dismounts him and stands up. Her ass practically in his face as she starts to pull on her clothes.

"You seriously going to leave him like this?" George asked gesturing to his pulsating and hard erection.

"Afraid I have to," she said, "I don't want Andy to get anymore suspicious than he already is!"

She tosses his clothes onto her bed.

"So get dressed," she said.

"You know it won't go down that easy," he said.

She sighs and grabs his cock. Giving it a few squeezes, before jerking him off. She knew he was right. He had the stamina of a race horse, not to mention a cock like one too.

"If I do this," she said, "it has to be quick and fast...okay?"

She spits into her hand and rubs it on his shaft. The shaft that was just inside her. After a few more yanks, she let's go and stands up

"Fuck it," she said.

Then began getting out of her clothes and remounts him. Feeling his cock slide inside of her easily as she began riding him in earnest. Leaning over him, as their lips began smacking against one another. His hands grabbing at her ass and cupping each cheek. Her bed slowly creaking under their combined weight. Their moans of passion slowly filling up the room.

"Admit that you rather want to keep fucking me!" George said, "You know you do!"

"I do...I do so very much!" she exclaims, "It feels so good!"

"Just think that if you submit to being my woman," he said, "we can do this all the time. Regardless if Andy is home or not!"

"It is...a rather tempting offer!" she panted, "But I don't know."

She leans over to kiss him.

"Give me...time to think about it," she said afterwards.

"I'll give you til the end of today," George stated.

They stopped talking after that and just focused on their mutual orgasm. George flips her over and was now on top of her again. Jessica wraps her legs around his waist and hugs him to her. Then a few minutes later, felt his cock twitch and fill the condom he had on. One he showed her as he pulled out and made her drink. Then made her clean his cock.

"I'm such a sorry excuse for a mother!" she thought.

--------------------------------------

Andy walked into the front room, just as his mom descended the stairs. Wearing a rather revealing outfit. Consisting of a short crop top and shorts. Her cleavage much more pronounced than in her other outfits she also wore.

"Hey sweetie," Jessica said upon seeing Andy walk in, "how was cram school?"

"Glad it's finally over!" he said.

He walks up to her and hands her a sheet of paper.

"What's this?" she asked, "Something you want to show me?"

When her eyes glanced the paper, they instantly began to water.

"My grades were good enough to be considered for the school I applied to," Andy said.

"Also it's your birthday too," Andy continued, "and I mean since dad died...don't forget that you still have me."

She kisses his forehead and wipes her eyes.

"Thank you Andy," she said, "it's just a thoughtful gift. It's also your birthday too and tonight I planned on something you liked. Along with cake I bought earlier today."

She gives her son a tight hug.

"Never forget that you have me too," she said softly, "mom will always love you."

She then walks into the kitchen and began cooking dinner. As Andy heads upstairs to unwind with a few games.

"I finally did it!" Andy said to himself, "I finally told her! Though it was not an actual confession...but still. a win is a win!"

"I'll tell her for real tomorrow!" he thought, "I might even get lucky and get to do adult stuff with her!"

--------------------------------------------

Later that night, Jessica sat on her bed holding the paper Andy showed her. Smiling to herself. She heard her door open and quickly turned her head. George closes the door behind him and walks toward her bed and sits next to her.

"You look happy Ms. Jessica," he said, "what's that you got in you hands?"

She shows him Andy's grades.

"Andy's turning into an adult so fast," she said, "so proud of him."

"Oh?"" George said, "That seriously is good news."

"It is!" Jessica agreed.

He then stands up and begins to undress.

"However you do realize that today is the last day of our bet." George stated, "So prepare yourself! Today I'm going to make you mine!"

With a determined look on her face, she turns to face him.

"Just come at me then!" Jessica stated, "I've lasted this long...you won't succeed!"

She then undressesd herself and got on her knees in front of him. Then like before, wraps her breasts around his shaft.

"Your tits feel so good wrapped around my dick Ms. Jessica!" George grunted, "My cock feels like it's melting in there!"

She licks at his tip.

"His cock is so hot and big!" Jessica thought, "It's nothing like Andy's!"

"Ah shit I'm cumming!" George grunted, "I'm going to cum Ms. Jessica!"

She lets go of his cock, as thick ropes jet out across her face.

"You're covered in my cum now!" panted George afterwards, "That's so hot!"

"His cum is always so thick and there's so much of it!" she thought, "If he came inside me like that."

She licks her lips afterwards.

"Get on the bed and lay on your back!" George said.

"Jessica does as he said and holds her legs in place with her hands. Spreading her pussy lips open. Blushing intensely afterwards.

"Even though he just came," Jessica told herself, "he's still so hard!"

"I want you to beg me for it!" George stated, "Like you usually do!"

"P-Please give your friend's mom your hard cock George!" she said meekly, "I want it so inside me!"

She lets out a loud moan as George thrusts his cock into her.

"I bet Andy can't even imagine his own mom out there begging for cock." George snickers, "Or fucking his friend in her own bed no less!"

"Don't say it!" she pants, "Stop talking about him!"

He flips her around and began thrusting behind her hard, as Jessica clenches the sheets under her.

"Though isn't his room right next to yours?" he said, "Should you really be moaning that loud now?"

The thought of Andy hearing her, causes Jessica to cover her mouth.

"You know it's really hot when you try to hold back your moaning Ms. Jessica." George said.

--------------------------------------

In Andy's room, he had his ear against his wall, with his cock in hand.

"Is mom masturbating right now?" Andy thought, "Did my confession make her that happy?"

"Ah...Nh...Ah!" came the sounds from her room.

"Fuck!" Andy said, "Her moans are just so sexy!"

He began stroking his cock in rhythm to her moans. Totally unware that just inside her room, George was fucking Jessica against her bedroom wall now.

"I want to have sex with her so bad!" Andy told himself, "Oh mom-I love you so much!"

He finished masturbating just as the moaning in her room subsides.

--------------------------------------

"Look at this Ms. Jessica," George stated holding up the cum filled condom, "I came this much."

She stares at it intensely. Licking her lips.

"There's so much in there!" she thought dreamily.

"Just think about how good it'll feel if we do it raw now!" he said, "Like the two times before now!"

Jessica's pussy began to clench up, as he said that.

"Oh no!" she thought reaching her hand between her legs, "My pussy wants his cock so badly, that it's starting to clench up just thinking about it!"

She stares at the paper on her bed, that Andy gave her.

"If you say yes to becoming my woman now," George explained, "I could fuck you like this every single day."

"But still..." she said reluctantly, "Andy-"

"Andy's an adult now," George said cutting her off, "you said so yourself. He'll be fine knowing his mom found love again."

"You're right," Jessica said, "Andy's an adult now. All grown up and will be leaving to go to college before long."

"I'm so sorry for being such a bad mother to you Andy," she thought.

She stands up and faces George with determination. He will have her answer. From the moment they began this bet...she had already consigned herself to being his girlfriend. The sex was good, he was of legal age and more importantly...he said he loved her.

She...was already his. Both in body and heart.

"So please...do me raw next," she said with determination. "I want your raw cock inside me."

"You finally said it!" George said smirking.

He then takes out his phone from his discarded shorts and lays on the bed facing her. His phone aimed up at her as he wore a shit eating grin on his face.

"Now I want you to lower yourself onto it for me," he said, "while also swearing that you'll be my girlfriend."

Jessica blushes.

"Oh and I'm recording the whole thing," George stated, "just to make sure you don't go back on your word like last time."

"He really wants me to stick it inside....on my own?" she thought.

She takes a deep breath and straddles him.

"I want your raw cock so badly," Jessica then said, "that I'll willing to become your woman George!"

Jessica then grabs his shaft and holds it up, as she began pushing down on his cock. Pleasure overtook her, as his tip enters into her opening. Then inche by inche, his shaft.

About half-way down, she stops moving and clenches his shoulders.

"My pussy is so sensitive right now," she thought, "that I can't push it any further inside me!"

"Oh come on!" George said, "Stop teasing me!"

Seeing that Jessica was having trouble, George sighs and grabs her waist.

"Alright fine I'll help you out." he said.

George then thrusts up into her. Hard. Jessica tilts her head back and lets out a loud moan.

"There!" he said afterwards.

Jessica looks down at him. Her face completely taken over by lust.

"You're so adorable...Jessica!" George grunted, "I love the look on your face every time you enjoy my cock in you!"

He then slaps her ass.

"Now ride me!" he demanded.

Jessica began to slowly slide up his shaft, before falling back down. Causing a new wave of pleasure...and pain every time.

"My pussy is clenching up around his cock!" she told herself, "He's making me cum like crazy!"

She sits up straight, as she began pushing his cock further into her.

"I'm starting to push him inside me on my own now!" she told herself, "It feels...so good!"

"Oh god I'm such a failure as a mother!" she thought afterwards, "All because I couldn't resist my needs."

George grabs her ass and began thrusting up inside her.

"It feels like a dream," George said, "seeing you on top of me like this!

"It isn't a dream," Jessica said between thrusts, "because I really am on top of you!"

"Shake your hips for me now!" George said.

"Gladly!" Jessica replied.

She then began grinding against his cock. Humping it, as their lips began smacking against each other. Eyes still locked onto each other.

"His cock feels so good!" Jessica then thought, "I can't stop shaking my hips on him!"

Suddenly on Jessica's nightstand, her phone began going off. She glances at the caller ID and saw that it was Andy.

"Why is he calling?" she thought.

She then quickly answers, holding her phone a few inches from her sweat covered ear.

"H-Hello?" Jessica said panting.

"Ummm hello mom?" Andy's voice began to speak.

"Yes?" Jessica said.

"About what I said earlier today," Andy continued, "I just wanted you to know that I was serious."

Jessica laid her phone back on her nightstand and reverse cowgirled George. Leaning her back into his torso as they continued fucking.

"I love you Jessica," George said.

"Mmh...me too." Jessica told George back.

"D-did you say something just now mom?" Andy asked.

"N-No!" Jessica replied to him, "You caught me at a real bad time sweetie!"

"Lay on your back," George said.

Jessica moves off him and lays on her back. George gets on top of her and continued thrusting into her.

"God I love your hot wet pussy!" George grunted, "I feel like I'm going to cum soon!"

"Uh-huh me too!" Jessica said.

"I just wanted you to know," Andy said, "what I'm trying to tell you."

"I'm cumming inside you!" George said, "Have my child Jessica!"

"Yes impregnate my pussy with your cum George!" Jessica said.

"What I'm trying to tell you is that...I LOVE YOU MOM!" Andy said.

"Oh my god!" Jessica said, "I'm cumming!"

"Ah fuck!" grunted George, "Here it comes!"

His cock then spurts hot cum deep into her pussy. Both then collapse into each other. Panting and kissing afterwards, as Jessica ends the call on her phone.

-----------------------------------------

"She just hung up on me!" Andy said, "Oh well! I guess I'll just tell her tomorrow then."

He sighs afterwards.

"Still though," Andy thought as he began jerking off his cock a few minutes later, "it was so hot hearing her moan on the phone like that!"

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Jessica's bedroom, the couple still laid naked and uncovered on her bed. Holding and caressing each other.

"When my child is born," George said, "make sure you love them more than Andy."

"Of course!" Jessica said, "Anything for you!"

She then reaches under her back, where Andy's grade paper was moist with their combined sweat and her juices. Some of the marking clung to her back.

"Ah look at that now!" George said, "you've gone and ruined Andy's gift to you!"

He takes it from her hands and crumbles it up.

"What a bad mother you are Jessica!" he continued to say and smirks.

"Only for you sweetie!" Jessica giggles and leans over to kiss him.

They then pulled the sheets over their naked bodies and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Andy will know her decision tomorrow as well...and she didn't really care if he would be hurt by it or not.

------------------------------------------

The next day, Andy walks downstairs and finds his mom doing the morning dishes. He walks up to her and clears his throat.

"I gotta tell her!" he told himself.

"Hey mom I need to talk to you about something," Andy said.

Jessica turns to greet him with a smile and wipes her hands off on a hand towel.

"Before that Andy I've something I want to tell you too," she said.

"Huh?" Andy said.

She walks into the living room and stands next to George. Both looked awkward and nervous for some reason, at least according to Andy that is.

Jessica smiles at George, before looking back at Andy with determination.

"I've decided to start dating George!" she announced.

"What?" Andy said.

"We've gotten to know each other over the summer break," Jessica said, "spent time together too and found that...well we had alot in common."

"It's all thanks to you man," George said rubbing the back of his head, "you gave me the push I needed to confess to her....so thanks!"

"I also decided to let him live with us too," Jessica said.

"You...can't be serious." Andy said.

"Now what did you want to tell me?" Jessica said.

Andy runs upstairs and slams his door shut. Throwing himself on his bed and cries. His mom...was now dating his best friend. A friend he inadvertently helped hook up with his mom. A friend who sent him said naked pictures of his mom before he knew it WAS his mom that his friend was fucking.

It made him feel...weird.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,041 Followers