My Mother's Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my member softened, I gently withdrew from her, rolling to the side, my heart still pounding with the echoes of our lovemaking.

Julie's lips curled into a mischievous smile, her eyes filled with a seductive glimmer. "Oh, my love, that sensation was simply divine," she purred, her voice dripping with desire. Her delicate fingers delicately caressed the fabric of her white, full-cut silk panties, pulling the gusset over her tender mound. "I wasn't merely jesting, my darling. These panties shall embrace my body all day, allowing your essence to seep into their very fibers. And to tease you further, I shall don a tantalizingly short skirt, granting you glimpses of my forbidden treasures even in the presence of our little ones. By nightfall, my love, I am certain you shall be consumed by an insatiable longing."

Internally, I let out a fervent sigh. "What have I done to deserve such a goddess?" I whispered, my voice filled with awe.

A playful giggle escaped her lips as she leaned closer, her breath warm against my ear. "You, my dear Kevin, are a man blessed by the heavens," she murmured, her laughter dancing in the air. "Perhaps, you should express your gratitude to the very essence of your existence - your mother's cherished undergarments."

-oOo-

The End!

12