My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 06

Story Info
The threesome.
3.5k words
4.6
6.3k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was having a profound sexual impact on me, and on my sex with Andrew as well. it was all very positive. Andrew wanted me to service Jake whenever Jake was in need. Andrew also loved how it supercharged our sex. In addition, he was happy to see Jake so satisfied and content. I was sucking off Jake at least once a day, and I noticed he was coming to me, more and more frequently, for service. Twice a day was more the norm.

It didn't matter if Andrew was home or not. Jake could come over virtually any time he was aching for release. I was always more than happy to provide service. The truth was that I craved it.

The experience was different when Andrew wasn't home. Actually, it felt more intimate, and I got to know Jake a little better. He said I gave the best, most sensual head, he'd ever had.

There were even times when Jake would text me last minute, and ask, "I hope this isn't too presumptuous, but do you mind if I stop by for just a few minutes on the way home from the gym?"

I was always accommodating, and replied, "You know the arrangement, I always make time for you. Besides, I'm here by my self and getting lonely."

"Fantastic, but it has to be fast, if that's OK."

"No worries, I'm finishing up my little workout here, and will be waiting for you."

"Thank you so much."

"Actually, I was just thinking about your big black cock when I got your text..... Perfect timing!"

"I'm on my way. The anticipation is killing me."

"Me too!"

From day one, Jake understood how much I liked it when he smelled real manly. I loved his powerful black muscleman taste and scent. Interestingly, just like Andrew, he seemed to prefer being manly smelling, and loved hearing me tell him how much I looked forward to it...

"My God, Jake, your muscled up body, and big black cock, smell so strong today, and taste so good. Your stud scent is even stronger than Andrew's!"

"I love being like this for you. It makes me feel like such a manly stud, and I'm thrilled that you dig it so much," he replied.

There were instances where Jake wanted to stop by because he was over-the-top musky. He knew he should take a shower, but wanted me to experience his ulta-manly scented body before he did...

"Would it be ok if I stopped by now? I'll warn you that I'm really ripe today."

I assumed he was probably riper than he'd ever been before, and said, "I suppose it would be fine. You know how much I like that. I bet it's making you suoer horny."

"I just want to let you experience my body like this. I'm aching for release."

The thought of it was starting to really turn me on, so I said, "If your really that smelly, I'll go insane with lust for your body."

"Yeah, I promise you, I am, you'll really get off on it."

"Wow, I believe you, can't wait!"

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

I was thinking about Jake a lot, and one day, when Andrew was punching the heavy bag for me, I inquired...

"Do you think that Jake would want to punch the heavy bag for me too, if I asked him?"

"For sure, he definitely would. He'd love doing that for you."

As we talked about Jake, I was nude, on my knees, at the end of the bed closest to the heavy bag. I didn't even realize that I was hard, until Andrew glanced down at it, and said, "I know he'd like it, especially if you were like this."

After visualizing what it would be like to watch Jake pound the heavy bag, I said, "Andrew, it would be so exciting and sexy if you both took turns punching the heavy bag, as I watched from the bed, all nude like I am right now."

"Yeah, I can see how you would get off on that, baby doll," he said.

I kept showing Andrew my smooth body, and little erection, as we discussed the heavy bag related possibilities. I noticed that Andrew was getting much more engorged as we talked, and I said, "Oh yes, I would love to watch you two like that."

"I know you would, baby doll."

"Andrew?"

"Yes doll."

"I love sucking on Jake's big black cock, and think about it so much."

"I know, baby."

Andrew was so pumped up and sweaty from working the bag, and he was super erect now. I got out of bed, and went to him, softly resting my head on his chest. I put my hands on his massive shoulders, and lightly massaged them...

"Jeez Andrew, you're so muscular... such a big, manly stud."

Then I sniffed him, moaned sensually, and asked, "May I smell your big sweaty balls now."

"They're yours to enjoy, you know that."

I went down on my knees, and lovingly started in on them. I've never gotten used to how big and heavy they are. I was all over his large gonads, and getting extremely horny. All that talk about Jake punching the heavy bag really got to me. I stayed on his big, heavily scented balls, and even went underneath them, licking their stinky backside. I could feel their full weight on my head, as I did so.

Andrew was in heaven, and he spread his legs out wider, so I could get better access, then said, "What's gotten into you baby? You can't get enough, can you?"

"No baby, I can't, they're so big and heavy, and they taste and smell incredible."

My orgasm was coming on as I continued to work on Andrew's great big balls. Thoughts of watching Jake punch the heavy bag overwhelmed me. It was all too much for me, and when I slightly rubbed my little penis on Andrew's massive leg, it started spurting droplets of clear gel on him.

Andrew gently caressed my head with both hands, and pushed my face to the little load on his leg. I lapped up all the clear gel droplets. When I finished, he lifted me up, and took me to bed. I knew he was going to breed me good.

He mounted me from behind, and fucked me doggy style for a while, grunting. I felt so stuffed and stretched out, but I hardly felt any discomfort because he had been methodically braking me in, so much. Then, he put me on my side, and lying down behind me, raised my upper leg, and pushed my knee up to my chest. This really exposed my ass, allowing him to penetrate me again. He fucked me like that for a long time, and whispered lovingly into my ear, "You so hot, and I'm overwhelmed with how sexy you are." He was opening me up more than ever, and digging super deep.

To finish, he had me sit on him, so he could flex for me, and I could bounce up and down on his enormous cock. I looked down at my little penis. It was flopping all around as I bounced. Andrew loved seeing that, so did I.

As I looked down, still bouncing, I noticed several gobs of my white creamy ass lubricant at the base of his thick shaft. I still remember when Andrew first proudly told me about it...

"That's your slutty lube, baby, a natural, biological reaction to something so huge and hard, reaming you out."

Sometimes, if there was a lot, he would pull out of me just to show me how much was on his enormous cock. I didn't mind the taste of it. It made me feel so nasty, lapping it up for him.

Still bouncing, I looked down and saw even more lube, and said, "See what your massive cock makes me do?"

He was starting to lose himself now, and said, "I love it when that happens. Your ass is instinctively making lube... it knows my cock is way too big."

As I continued to bounce and moan, I started thinking about sucking on Jake. I wanted Jake to be with us. Andrew could tell I was thinking about something sexy, and asked, "Baby doll, what is it? Please tell me."

"Andrew, I wish Jake were here, so I could suck him off while you make love to me."

"Next time, I promise to make that happen for you," he whispered.

I lowered myself, kissed him deeply, and said, "I'm so in love with you."

I kept bouncing, and started worshiping his muscles as he flexed. I was all over him, and his body was more muscular than ever. Ten seconds later, he started exploding heavily, pumping rope after rope into my ass. I collapsed on his chest, keeping his massive, but softening cock inside me, as we cuddled lovingly. Tons of wad was leaking out of my ass. It was hard to distinguish what thick cream was his cum, and what was my own ass lube. He lifted me off of him, and then I eagerly licked him clean while he watched in amazment.

Jake stopped by an hour later, needing a quick release, and I lovingly complied. Andrew was on the phone with his brother, and signaled for us to just go ahead. Jake fed me his usual massive wad, and it was so good. As he got dressed to leave, I continued to lick up his sperm with my fingers. It was delicious, and I didn't want to waste any of the precious cream. He said that he was late, and had to leave for an appointment. Andrew quickly got off the phone to walk him out. They were talking about something, but I couldn't fully hear them.

After Jake left, Andrew came to me, and said, "Jake will be coming over early tomorrow morning, to join us."

"Really!"

"Yes, doll, you're gonna get your wish."

I gave him a quick kiss on his lips, which was so erotic to me, having just sucked off Jake's big smelly cock. Some sperm was still on me, and Andrew saw some on the side of my head, and used his finger to scoop it off, and feed it to me...

"You missed some, baby."

I licked and sucked his finger clean, and said, "I need a lot more, lover."

All this was too overwhelming for Andrew, and he pushed me down to get my fill. I licked, sucked, nibbled, and teased his giant cock. He was trying to hold out. But I was getting desperate for his big wad, and said, "Please, I need your giant ropes of alpha-wad," and added, "Don't torture me any longer."

Before exploding, he said, "Baby doll, you just sucked off Jake, and now your about to get my thick ropes... such a cum hungry slut."

"I know I am, can't help it. I want you and Jake to keep feeding me sperm."

The next day, we woke up to an overcast morning, and we immediately cuddled. Jake was supposed to be arriving soon. Andrew left the front door unlocked for him.

I felt such gratitude that the man I love allows me to keep sucking off his incredible best friend and workout partner. We cuddled longer than normal, as if we both wanted each other to know how strong our love is.

After some heavy petting, Andrew got up to work on the heavy bag for me. He knew that would get me very turned on, and prone to do nasty things. It was apparent that both of us were very excited that Jake was coming over soon.

Andrew looked his usual amazing self, all pumped up, and super manly, working over the heavy bag with his powerful fists. I noticed it had been several days since he showered, and he would have normally taken one last night, but didn't. He wanted to trigger my super slutty lust today. He also wanted to compete with Jake's strong black scent. In any event, I loved it, and the effect was making me feel so nasty.

I wanted Andrew to mount me, and went to him, and we hugged lovingly. He was so masculine that I found myself moaning and whimpering, out of control. I kept sniffing his muscles, and this triggered his urge to flex them for me. I was acting on instinctual lust as I worshiped him. I just reacted, lacking any conscious thought.

At that point, Jake walked into the bedroom. He was nude, and already rock hard. It was apparent that he was getting all turned on watching, before making us aware he was there. Andrew whispered in my ear, "Go to Jake, and make sure he feels very welcome, and wanted."

I approached Jake, and hugged him lovingly. I started worshiping his strong, black stud scented body, and rubbed my face all over his big chest. Not only that, but I went down to my knees and started rubbing my face all over his enormous black cock and balls. Looking back at Andrew, I sniffed on Jake's amazing manhood.

I stood up, put my hand in Jake's, and we walked over to Andrew. Then, I took Andrew's hand, and we all walked over to the heavy bag. Wanting to position myself as sexy as possible, I moved onto the bed, and on my knees. I eagerly waited for the manly display of vicious power.

Jake started first, and he was every bit as masculine as I imaged he would be. He punched the bag just as hard as Andrew did. It was incredible. His big black cock, and big plump balls, flopped heavily all over, as he worked. After a minute, his big black cock went from semi-hard, to rock-hard. He was all turned on, showing me what he could do.

Jake was getting so sweaty now, and his super strong, black muscleman scent hit me. I could see that Jake kept looking over at me to make sure I was watching. He liked seeing my toned, shapely little body, hard little penis, and tiny testicles.

Jake soon started to tire, and Andrew took over. As Andrew pounded the heavy bag, I heard Jake say, "Holy crap, man, you hit hard for a white boy!"

Andrew replied, "Just trying to keep up with you black guys."

They were both getting so smelly and pumped up. They looked like giants. I wanted to touch myself, but didn't want to lose my edge for what was coming. I'd never seen such a manly display of muscle, power, and big cock. I eagerly went to them.

I alternated hugging each of them tenderly, calming them down. They were still a little sweaty, and I liked that some was getting on me. Once they cooled down, they each had an oily sheen that looked so sexy on their pumped up muscles. I sniffed each one as I hugged them, and felt up their big bodies. Their big heavy cocks were hitting up against me as we hugged. I could smell the strong scent of their immense manhood rising up, and their pre-cum was oozing all over me.

I got in the bed, and invited them both to join me with just a sensual look, while biting my lower lip. They both came to bed, each entering on opposite sides, so I was in the middle, between them. I welcomed each of them with a tender kiss.

Then I started feeling up and sniffing their muscle bodies again, starting with Andrew, then going to Jake. I noticed they each loved watching me worship the other. They both started flexing for me, almost like they were competing for my praise, attention, and lust. It was all beyond super hot.

Excitedly, I now moved down to their enormous cocks. Back and forth between each one. I was overwhelmed with desire. I was lapping up lots of pre-cum. Furthermore, I loved how they each tasted and smelled differently. I was losing it, and was more than ready for Andrew to mount me. Not only that, but I noticed that my asshole was feeling moist, and seemed like it was already opening, just from the stimulation from these two colossal musclemen.

Andrew expressed his lust, directing a question to Jake, "Fuck man, can you believe this?"

"No man, he is so hot, never experienced anything like it," Jake enthusiastically replied.

I was sucking on Jake, and I positioned myself on my knees, bending down to work on his cock and balls, so my ass was in full view of Andrew. I heard Andrew say, "Oh baby doll, I need to make love to you, it's already moist and swollen."

I stayed down on Jake, and the bed shook as Andrew got up on his knees to get to my ass. I could feel him lightly lapping me, and heard him moaning loudly. He said, "I love your juicy ass."

I was not even on the planet at that point. Jake's giant cock and balls were so good. Andrew is lapping away on my asshole. Then I felt the bed bounce around again, and I knew Andrew was preparing to mount me. Next thing I know, I could feel his enormous cock head push against my ass. He was applying pre-cum to it, and said, "Baby doll, you might not even need my pre-cum, your ass has already lubed yourself all up."

Andrew patiently applied increasing force, and entered me. He immediately started stuffing more and more big cock into my ass. It never felt so good. He was gaining depth at a rate he never could before. His massive cock was unstoppable, and within a dozen increasingly deeper pumps, it was fully buried inside me. In the mean time, Jake was in heaven, and said, "Look at him, he can't get enough of my big black cock."

I was totally overpowered and overwhelmed. Andrew was pumping me so good. I could feel him pushing down on my lower back to establish as much arching as possible, allowing him even more penetration. While Andrew was pumping me, Jake said, "You love that big black cock, don't you, baby."

Even in my overpowering state of lust and desire, I was still so taken that Jake called me "baby." He'd never said that to me before. It made me want to satisfy him so much more.

Andrew was pounding me into submission, and knew it. He pulled out and had me sit on top of him (my favorite position.) Jake stood up next to the bed, to the side of us, giving me continued access to his massive black cock and balls.

I sat down on Andrew, and started bouncing away as soon as I got comfortable with his big cock. Whenever I wanted, I could just turn my head to the side and enjoy Jake's black meat and gonads. Jake liked rubbing his meat all over my face, which was getting slippery from his pre-cum. I was having such nasty thoughts, and I started bending forward and kissing Andrew. It was so erotic because I knew my face, mouth, and breath, smelled strongly of Jake by then. I kissed Andrew deeply. He was in such a horny state and seemed to like another man's scent all over my face.

I could tell Jake was on the edge, big time. I slowed my bouncing on Andrew, and focused on finishing off Jake, who was grabbing my head trying to stuff as much black cock into my mouth as possible. Then he exploded like an atomic bomb. My little mouth was quickly overwhelmed with sperm, and I had to pull myself off. Sperm was flying everywhere, on my face, my body, the bed, and lots got on Andrew's big muscles. How hot is that!

I turned my attention to Andrew, wanting this to be the best sexual experience he ever had. Using my fingers, I lapped up Jake's wad off my face and little body. Then I started licking Jake's load off of Andrew, slurping up big ropes, and said, "Jake wad tastes so good, and there's so much of it here for me."

Andrew was moaning and grunting out of control. Then, I started kissing Andrew passionately again. I kept kissing him and bounced as best I could. I whispered, "You like another stud's sperm and manly scent on my face and breath, don't you lover?"

It was then, that he exploded. There was so much force, that my little body was jerked around violently. It was like I was riding a big bull. He filled me up with more wad than he ever had before, and it made me come so hard that I whimpered for minutes afterward.

The three of us continued an ongoing affair. Andrew maintained an open door policy regarding Jake. We viewed Jake as a dear friend, and incredible sexual asset. I was always enthusiastically open to servicing Jake, and did so more frequently. It was important to both of us that Jake's substantial needs were completely satisfied. Andrew continued to develop my anal capabilities as our lovemaking escalated. Sometimes, as a special treat to me, Andrew had Jake stay the night with us...

THE END (FOR NOW)