My Naive Fiancé at the Japanese Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she was just staring at your butt?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "And like, had it delivered up on a silver platter for what she had in mind. She was ranting about how I was a fucking bastard and she couldn't believe I'd done this to her and on and on. Then I felt her drip a bunch of massage oil on my butt. At first I thought it was just more of her juices, because she'd been dripping all over me this whole time. But then she slipped a hand between my cheeks and started rubbing it into my butthole and realized she wanted to get back at me for licking hers."

"So then she licked your asshole too?" I asked.

"God no," he said. "While she massaged my hole with her fingers, she made it very clear she would never do that. Instead she made a big to-do about how badly she was going to humiliate me, and then shoved one of her fingers into my butt. I gasped because, well, it's hard not to when someone invades your body like that. But we know I'm no stranger to that sort of thing."

Yeah, my boyfriend has been fingered before, and no, not by me. Go read My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 02 if you want the full story on that.

"She must have thought that would be some huge deal for me," he continued. "But I just moaned because it quickly started feeling good. She kept asking, 'You like that?!' in a mean way, so I just said, 'Yeah, it feels really good, do another finger.' She was kinda confused, but did anyway, stretching me out a bit more. I started humping back against her hand and that must have shocked her. She was like, 'Oh god, that's so fucking hot.'"

I've never fingered my boyfriend (ew, gross), but I could see how having this big, naked man violating himself against you could be hot. I was almost glad he had experience with women fingering him so he could turn the tables on her like this.

"She fingered me for a few minutes and gradually eased off me," he said. "Her hand kept cramping up, so she kept shifting into new positions. She was like, only half-laying on me, so I probably could have escaped under normal circumstances, but she'd been rubbing directly on my prostate for so long that my whole lower body was numb. Well, numb's the wrong word, because I did still have feeling. Too much feeling. Like, my entire lower half was buzzing with electricity that prevented me from moving.

"Eventually she whispered in my ear that her hand was getting tired and she wanted to use something else, but she'd have to leave the room to find it. She was willing to go do that, but I had to promise not to move or leave. I said ok, fully intending on bolting as soon as she walked out, but when she pulled her fingers out of me, my butt felt so empty without her there and my prostate was screaming for more stimulation. When she left, I started to get up and noticed that my cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life, and had left a full puddle of precum underneath it. I really wanted to leave, but I just couldn't. On top of feeling so empty and unsatisfied now that she was no longer inside me, I felt bad breaking my promise to her that I wouldn't leave."

That's my boyfriend for you. A woman invades his asshole, and he stays for more because he won't break a promise. I didn't know whether to kiss him or shake him.

"She came back a couple minutes later and excitedly showed me a hairbrush," he said. "I frowned and she flipped it around, showing me the handle, which was several inches long and about an inch wide. She knelt down next to me and slathered the handle with more massage oil, then pressed the tip to my hole. She whispered, 'You ready, baby?' and I nodded, so she started pushing it in."

"Wait," I said. "Why is she calling you 'baby'? And I thought she was coercing you or something. It sounds like you're just, well... letting her fuck you with a hairbrush."

"I mean, yeah, it kinda was like that," he said. "When she got off me a couple minutes before, I figured my promise meant that I'd let her do to me whatever she was planning to when she got back. I'm not sure why she called me 'baby', though. Maybe she felt some goodwill toward me because I kept my end of the promise? I was just glad she was kind and tender about it and not all angry and forceful like she had been. As she pushed it in, she kept asking if I was ok and if it felt good and telling me how horny all this was making her.

"Once she got it all the way in, she started twisting and moving it around inside me, making me squirm and moan like crazy. Her asking me if I felt good morphed into her asking if I was going to cum. And her old taunting tone creeped back into her voice and she asked if I was going to cum from being fucked in the ass like sick freak or something. I managed to moan that she liked it too. She got mad and said that she didn't, but I reminded her that she almost came from me licking her asshole.

"She denied it, but I remembered her shouting it. Anyway, she kept going on about how she wasn't a dirty pervert like me who liked big, hard things violating my dirty hole. And about how she would never let a guy like me shove his hot, hard cock like mine inside her that way. And that even if I did cram my perfect dick inside her perfect ass, she would never cum from it. I'd stayed mostly silent because I couldn't do much more than moan, but at that point I sorta slurred out, 'Suuuuure' all sarcastic-like.

"And then she said she'd like to see me even try, and let go of me. The hairbrush handle was buried inside me up to where the actual brush part started. The handle was tapered, so my sphincter held it in tight. She got on her knees next to me and laid forward so that her shoulders and face were on the floor with her hips high in the air. She tried to give me a dirty look, but she could hardly open her eyes, they were so clouded over with lust."

"So that's when you left?" I asked. This was really getting ridiculous.

"No," he said. "I had to prove to her that she liked anal play."

"In no universe is that true," I said.

"She called me a liar!" he said. "She almost came when I was licking her asshole and she said there was no way! I had to prove the truth."

I buried my head in my hands. He was truly something else. I don't know how he convinced himself fucking this gorgeous specimen in her amazing ass was the right thing to do and I really don't know how he (sorta) convinced me of the same.

"I sat up and shuffled behind her on my knees, the hairbush still sticking out of my ass and bumping against my white-hot prostate with every movement," he said. "She had her legs spread wide, her hips held high and her shoulders pressed against the ground, so she was really showing me everything she had. And just like, panting as she tried to watch me.

"I dribbled some massage oil on my dick and some on her asshole. Her cheeks were spread wide so it was easy to hit. She let out a huge moan as it hit her, of course. I rubbed the oil into my dick with one hand and around her hole with the other. Then I stuck a finger into her ass and it slipped right in. My licking must have made her really relaxed back there because then I slipped a second finger in with little problem.

"She was moaning and trembling really bad then, so I asked if she had enough. If she'd admit that I was right and that she enjoyed me playing with her ass. She still said she definitely didn't and to keep dreaming if I thought she'd enjoy my huge, hot cock stretching and plundering her last virgin hole. I decided to call her bluff and removed my hand and lined up my dripping cock with her trembling asshole. I rubbed the tip against it for a moment and then pushed it in.

"Her asshole was really tight, but I was still able to push my whole dick inside it on the first go. She moaned so loudly it sounded like a scream. I stopped once I was all the way in and just held it in there. She cursed and muttered about how full she felt. After a moment, I started easing myself in and out of her slowly. I asked her if she liked it and she just moaned and cursed at me more. But then I stopped moving and she kept thrusting her hips, fucking her ass on my dick.

"I said clearly she was enjoying this if she couldn't stop, but she just said, 'Fuck you, you'll never make me cum.' So I was like, 'Ok then,' and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her upright until she was kneeling and leaning back against me. I reached around her and massaged and pulled on her nipples with one hand and strummed her clit with the other, all while slamming my cock in and out of her ass. Her body would jolt with a loud slap every time my hips slammed into her pillowy asscheeks. Her whole body was like, vibrating, and she could barely speak, just slurring out a whole string of Fucks and Goddamn Yous.

"Of course, every time I pulled out and thrust back into her, the hairbrush handle lodged in my ass would pull away, then ram my prostate again. Her ass was also really hot and tight, and by now really well-lubricated with the massage oil and my precum. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, and I needed her to cum first to win. So I leaned close to her ear and whispered, 'I know you're gonna fucking cum, so just do it.' She started heaving, but bit down on her lip and shook her head. I could tell she was just clinging to the edge, so I said firmer, 'I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Cum right now, you little slut!'

"And that did it. She let out a loud moan that turned into a kind of howl. Her body started spasming in my arms. It paused for a moment and she let out a shriek, and then her juices sprayed all over my hand and the floor. She started spasming again and that's when I lost it. I felt like an atom bomb went off where my prostate once was and I screamed along with her. The feeling of pain and pleasure was so intense I almost passed out, but our hips kept slamming against each other, and after a few excruciating moments, my dick let loose a giant stream of cum inside her ass. It wasn't ropes, just a long stream like I was pissing semen.

"I don't know how long our orgasms lasted, but it felt like ten minutes. I know that's impossible, but my perspective was so shot by then, I can't tell you how long actually passed. But eventually our spasms receded into tremors and I slipped out of her, falling to the ground on my side. She grabbed the brush and eased it out of me before collapsing on her side facing me."

*****

I sat there in shock for a few moments, trying to process.

"So then we-" he started.

"Wait, wait," I said. "I can't believe you had anal sex with another woman."

"I know," he said. "Crazy, right?"

"It's not just crazy!" I said. "You're engaged. You're not supposed to fuck other women!"

"I didn't have a choice!" he said. "She was blackmailing me!"

"I don't know," I said. "By the end it sounded like you two were just having sex. I mean, you had multiple chances to leave and instead just drove your dick into her."

"I had to," he said. "I knew the only way I could keep her from getting me in trouble was to fuck her so good that she didn't want to."

"I don't see why that had to include a huge orgasm on your part," I pouted.

"It wasn't on purpose," he said. "But her fingers and the hairbrush had been massaging my prostate for so long and it doesn't know any better. And objectively, Ami has such an incredible body and I had to spend so much time groping and licking and kissing and sucking and fucking it that my body just couldn't hang on. Really, it was my love for you that let me last that long."

Wow. So glad my fiance loves me enough to give another woman such a mind-blowing experience. I sighed. I knew it was really all her doing, but I was still upset.

"Then what?" I asked. "You cleaned up and left?"

"That was the plan, yeah," he said. "At first, we just laid there because we were both so drained and exhausted. I asked if she was still going to call the police on me, and she said not as long as I fuck her that good. So I was right that that's what I had to do."

"What does she mean 'as long as'?" I asked. "You have to keep fucking her?"

"Huh," he said, furrowing his brow. "I hadn't thought of it that way. Though that makes what she sent later make more sense."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, she just texted me right before you came home that she was thinking of everything she was gonna make me do for her," he said. "I assumed she misspoke and meant the things I had done to her. But she also included a video of her touching herself. It showed her naked and bent over from behind and she asked which hole I wanted next because they were all mine. Ok, now saying all that out loud, I can see she probably thinks this is an ongoing thing."

"Yeah," I said. "You should tell her it's not."

He agreed and texted her while I went to the bathroom.

"Ok, cleared that all up," he said when I returned. "I told Ami we had to deal with this problem between us and she readily agreed. She wants me to go over to her place next Saturday to sort things out. I guess her and a couple girlfriends are having a pool party. So I'll be able to just stop in and talk to her."

That's a relief. He'll be able to deal with it next weekend. I'll be out of town for a family wedding, so I won't even have to sit around here and obsess over it.

"You never finished your story," I said. "I assume you showered before coming home?"

"Yeah," he said. "Though first Ami and I laid there for a bit, talking about life. I'm not sure how long we were there. It felt so relaxing to just cuddle up and lay there."

"Cuddle up?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "She snuggled into me after we caught our breaths. It felt really nice."

Yeah, I bet having Ami's naked body pressed against you felt nice. I rolled my eyes. Though I guess if they both had massive orgasms, it'd only feel natural to cuddle up together. Even if you were both still naked and dating other people.

"Anyway, after we laid and chatted for a while, we heard the front door slam again," he said. "Which meant that Ami's mom was back. We jumped up and I ran to the boys' locker room and she ran the other way. I ran through to the bath area and started up one of the showerheads. My dick was really gross after blasting cum so deep into Ami's ass, so I started cleaning there. I'd gotten the worst of it off when Mrs. Sakagawa walked in."

"No!" I shouted. "Her too?"

"Yeah," he said. "It was really embarrassing to have my friends' mom walk in on me naked, cleaning my dick. I froze when I saw her. I mean, she's so mature and dignified and all that and I was just standing there naked."

Great, another woman has seen my boyfriend's dick. At least she was older, I told myself. I'd only met her a couple times, but she was indeed very mature and dignified, like David said. I hope to be half the independent, international businesswoman she is by the time I reach her age. Of course, I could never actually be her. Few people could even aspire. She's middle-aged, but it seems impossible she could have been any better looking than she was now.

Her daughters' gorgeous faces clearly came from her. She was naturally a bit chubbier than her daughters, but that wasn't even a disadvantage because it probably helped her tits become so large. And let me tell you, her boobs are massive. If Ami looks like she's smuggling grapefruits in her shirt, then her mom looks like she's smuggling cantaloupes. Big, ripe ones. She's short like Yuki too, so it's the first thing anyone notices about her. Mrs. Sakagawa and her ginormous knockers.

"She just started asking me how I was enjoying the spa and so on," he went on. "She had already gotten a good, long look at my dick before I came back to my senses, so I didn't cover it up."

"I don't get it," I said. "You could still cover up."

"Yeah, but I felt like that'd give the impression that me being naked there was some sort of deviant behavior on my part," he said. I guess he had a point. "And it was a spa, so I was supposed to be naked. I don't know. It wouldn't have been an issue if I hadn't gotten hard."

"You got hard?!" I shrieked. "Hadn't you just cum twice?"

"Yeah, but my prostate was still inflamed and every move I made stimulated it more," he said. "Plus, it was really embarrassing standing there naked talking to her. She walked closer and kept staring at it. I felt it start to rise and I could see her lick her lips while she stared at it and I just couldn't keep it from reaching full strength. Thankfully, she didn't comment on it at all, even if she couldn't keep her eyes off it."

I just then remembered that Mrs. Sakagawa was single now too. And since it had been a few years since her husband had died and was probably too busy to date...well, it didn't take a brain genius to imagine how she'd react to a naked young man.

"I said I liked the spa so far," he continued. "She asked if her daughters had instructed me on what to do, and I said that Yuki had. She was surprised that Yuki had been there. I guess Ami had told her I had just arrived to cover for the fact that I'd been there for hours and had barely experienced the actual spa. I quickly made something up about how Yuki had been there briefly but had to leave. Thankfully, she didn't press further. But she offered to show me the full experience, and I agreed."

"Wow, lucky," I said. "And nice of her."

"Yeah, I thought so too," he said. "I thought she just meant show me the facilities, but then she said she had to go change, so I realized it was something more. I went to continue cleaning myself, but she told me not to, that she'd handle it. So I just sat there while she changed. She came back a couple minutes later wearing a white tanktop and some bikini bottoms."

"That's it?" I asked. He nodded. "No bra?" He shook his head. "So her tits were just...?" I mimed my own tits bouncing around with her hands. He got suddenly nervous.

"Uhhh, I guess?" he said. "I was trying not to notice because it was my friend's mom and all."

I should be glad about that, but I wished the reason was because he only had eyes for me. Maybe that was implied.

"Anyway, she said the first step was to get washed," he went on. "She said she'd wash me first, and got behind my stool and started spraying me down. She said that she and her husband used to love going to co-ed onsens back in Japan and that they always had an amazing time together. She asked me if I wanted to experience what she and her husband did and I said sure, but that I was engaged. She said that was perfect, that I could pretend that she was my girlfriend, and then bring you there in the future. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, great," I said, with little enthusiasm. "But I'm your fiance, not your girlfriend."

"Yeah, I tried to explain that to her," he said. "But she kept insisting you were my fiance and she was my girlfriend. I eventually gave up and assumed it had something to do with English not being her first language. Anyway, while she soaped up my back, she gave me more info on the spa and the couple's spa experience and such. She said it was all about celebrating each others' bodies and allowing each other to indulge in the pleasurable feelings that bodies are capable of. She said that sometimes, if they fully got in the right headspace, she and her husband felt like they shared one body because they were so linked physically and spiritually. And then she pressed herself into my back and reached around me to wash my front."

"What do you mean, your front?" I asked.

"Oh, just my chest and stomach," he said. "Nothing naughty or anything. Well, my dick was still really hard and her hand bumped against it a few times. It's hard to go soft when your friend's mom is rubbing your naked body. Especially since she had to rub her huge jugs against...sorry, that was crass. Had to rub her giant breasts against my back in order to reach around to my front. But I remembered her advice to just pretend she was you."