My Naive Fiancé at the Japanese Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But my boobs aren't gigantic," I said. My boobs are fine, thank you, but they'd never be mistaken for Mrs. Sakagawa's in a million years.

"Yeah, so that made it kinda difficult," he said. "It was easier to think that Mrs. Sakagawa was my girlfriend, which is you in reality, rather than thinking that you, my girlfriend in reality, was Mrs. Sakagawa...if that makes sense?"

"Not really," I said. "And I'm your fiance, not your girlfriend."

"I know, but she didn't," he said. "So I started calling her my girlfriend just to go along with it."

"Right, ok," I sighed. With everything else that happened, I didn't see the point of getting hung up on this point.

"Once she finished soaping my chest and stuff, she rinsed it and my back off," he said. "Then she came around to my front to wash my legs and stuff. I noticed that the water had gotten on her tanktop and it had, uhh...well, it clung to her chest, and, y'know..."

"You could see her boobs?" I asked.

"No, she still had her tanktop on," he said. "But because it was white, thin and wet, it had become almost completely see-through. Which, ok yeah, I guess I could mostly see her boobs. I tried to ignore them at first because she was my friend's mom and all. I wanted to treat her with respect, especially since she was giving me this free spa day and all. But her tits were so big and her top was so thin and clung tightly around every curve of her chest. Her nipples are big and dark too, so they showed really clearly through the shirt.

"I was almost successful in ignoring it, but then she realized how exposed she was. I expected her to shriek or something when she saw her naked tits were pretty much on display to me, but she acted like she was just mildly annoyed, which was cool of her. She joked about how useless her top was, and like, held up a boob in each of her hands to show me how exposed it left her. I said I hadn't noticed even though I had because I didn't want to embarrass her, but she was just like, 'But my big nipples are so obvious. Look!' So I had to make a big show of looking at her practically bare breasts while she showed them to me."

"How gallant of you," I snarked. Couldn't he see this isn't normal behavior for a woman? Yeesh.

"I figured she'd cover up or something, but she just said that since she was my girlfriend now, she wouldn't," he said. "That made sense, because if I was her boyfriend, I'd see her tits all the time, so seeing them wet in her tanktop wouldn't be a big deal. In fact, she'd probably want me to look at them. So I stared at her huge breasts as they bounced and jiggled inside her see-through top while she soaped and rinsed my legs.

"At that point, I thought she was done, but she said she had one part left and scooted closer between my legs. She put some soap in her hands, then grabbed my hard shaft with one and my balls with the other and started rubbing the soap in."

"She gave you a handjob?" I asked.

"No, not at all," he said. "She was just washing my dick, which was good because I hadn't completely cleaned it since the whole thing with Ami. She must have known it was really dirty, because she really took her time. I felt kinda bad, because it must have been really tiring and it took so long I think she got really cold."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she was groaning and panting a lot and her nipples got really hard under her top," he said. "While she was doing that, she said that since I was her boyfriend now, I could get the special cleaning she'd give her husband and asked me if I wanted it. I said yes, so then she lifted the bottom of her tanktop over the top of my dick. I was confused what she was doing at first, but then she grabbed a breast in each hand and enveloped my dick between them and used them to scrub it clean even more."

"Wait wait, I'm confused," I said. "She made you fuck her tits?"

"What, no, not at all," he said. "She was cleaning me. It probably has something to do with how hot and soft and slippery her cleavage was. I had to concentrate, kinda, because my dick couldn't tell the difference between her rubbing her big, soft tits against it to clean it or to pleasure it. So it started tingling again, even though I'd already cum twice that afternoon. I could see my dick peek in and out of her cleavage above her top too, which made it even more difficult, knowing my dick was completely enveloped inside the cleavage of this gorgeous older woman I respected so much. I tried not to watch, but she kept talking to me so I had no choice to watch what she was doing the entire time."

"What was she saying?" I asked.

"Oh, just about how good she was gonna make feel," he said. "And how much she loved having a man to play with again. It made me happy to make her so happy, y'know? Anyway, after a while of doing that, she stood up and said it was now my turn to wash her. I stood up too so she could use my stool, but she stood there awkwardly for a moment. I asked her what was wrong and she said she hadn't shared her body with anyone since her husband and was nervous about what I would think of an 'old woman' like her."

"Old woman?" I said. "She looks better than anyone our age. Except maybe Ami."

"Exactly!" he said. "That's what I told her. Not the part about Ami, though, obviously. I told her she had nothing to worry about, that I had actually been dying to see her naked since the moment she walked out here and especially since her top went transparent. And don't worry, I also said that she was so sweet and wonderful that I'd consider it an honor to see her naked even if she didn't have such an incredible body, so she wouldn't think I was shallow. That got her blushing really bad, it was so cute. She thanked me and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek."

I was glad my fiance was so sweet to everyone, but did he have to keep extending that to the horny women who were always surrounding him for some reason?

"She said as my girlfriend she had no choice but to share any part of her body with me that I wanted and that she'd start with her top since it was barely covering her," he said. "Which was true, but I still made a big show out of gawking and drooling over her naked breasts when they bounced into view. If she was insecure about her body, I wanted to really show her I found it sexy, y'know? I even licked my lips and panted like I was a cartoon character dying to suck on her big nipples, and that made her giggle. Then she pushed her bikini bottoms to the ground and I moaned really loudly when she stood back up and I could see her full naked hips and bush. She loved it, so I kept the act going and made her spin around for me. She was softer and chubbier than her daughters, obviously, but I hooted and hollered at her wide hips and soft butt. I mean, I know someone like Ami has the supposed ideal body, but there's something about a fully mature woman like Mrs. Sakagawa that's at least as sexy."

"Listen, if we're engaged, that means you can skip the parts well you tell me how sexy another woman's body is," I said, annoyed.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to be honest," he said. "And I didn't want you to think I was pretending when I was showering her with compliments about her body. I want to be honest with you."

"Yeah, yeah, can we just move on?" I said. He nodded.

"She sat down and I washed her back first like she had with me," he said. "Then I reached around her to wash her front. That was a little awkward because to reach around her, I had to get close enough for my boner to press into her back. I figured she was probably used to that from when her husband would do it, and she didn't say anything, so I guess it was fine.

"Washing her front was also weird because she has those huge boobs and I didn't want to like, grope her. So I started by washing her tummy. My hands bumped against the bottom of her boobs a few times while doing that, but she just hummed when I did. Then I moved up and washed her shoulders and like, collarbone area and stuff. But then I wasn't sure what to do. She must have realized what I was confused about, because she whispered, 'Don't forget about these' and grabbed my soapy hands and slapped them onto her bare tits.

"I rubbed soap into them and she moaned that I would have to rub them for a long time to get them clean because my big dick had made them so dirty. She reached behind herself and grabbed my dick when she said that, I guess to make her point. She kept holding onto it while I cleaned her breasts, too, I guess to keep her balance while I rubbed her. Her hand kept flying up and down it while I worked."

"Uh huh, so you played with her boobs," I said. "What else?"

"I wasn't playing with them, I was cleaning them," he said. "Which took a long time too because they were so big. And every time I thought I was done, she'd make me rub them some more. Eventually my knees got really tired crouching behind her, so I said I had to finish. She whined but let me finally let go of her huge tits.

"I moved around to her front to wash her legs. I tried not to look between her legs, and she kept them pretty closed at first, but her bush was so full that it was really obvious. She seemed tense, so I encouraged her to relax as I rubbed her thighs down. As she relaxed, she let her legs fall open though, baring her naked, hairy vagina to me. I didn't want to look because it felt weird looking at my friend's mom's pussy, y'know? She'd been staring at my dick this whole time, though. By the time I was washing her legs, she wasn't even making any pretense about it. A couple times she even pushed my arms out of the way because I was blocking her view of my boner."

He laughed at this, but I didn't. It wasn't enough that all my friends had to memorize what my fiance's dick looks like, now their moms had to too?

"Once I finished her legs I said I was done," he continued. "But she just shook her head and said I missed a spot. I knew where she meant, but I asked where anyway, and she ran a hand through her bush and down between her lips. I tried to avoid rubbing her pussy, but she wouldn't let me get away with it. So I just made a joke about how I had wanted her to ask me to wash there, then dove in. It was definitely weird touching and rubbing my friend's mom's pussy, but it was really warm and wet and inviting, so it actually felt pretty nice. And she really enjoyed it too, so I went ahead and washed it for several minutes."

"Did this ever end?" I asked. I hadn't had dinner yet and his story was really taking forever. I don't know why he couldn't have skipped like 90% of him touching and rubbing and licking their naked bodies. I guess I should be glad he was being fully honest.

"Yeah, eventually I said I had to stop because my knees were hurting," he said. "Then she said it was time for the bath, so we hung out in the hot water for a while. It felt really nice. We just chatted about our lives while sitting naked next to each other. She sorta absentmindedly played with my dick and balls the whole time, and so she wouldn't feel awkward about it, I put my arm around her and played with her big tits in the same way."

So chivalrous. I groaned.

"Anyway, once we'd soaked for a while, she said it was time for my massage," he said. "We dried off and she got a real kick out of my big boner flopping around while I dried myself. So I got her back by teasing her about how much her huge knockers bounced around while she did the same. It was pretty funny. Once we were done, she grabbed me by the dick and pulled me back into the room where Ami and I had wrestled.

"She set some kind of plastic mattress on the ground and told me to lay down on it, so I did. She then explained that while they will have masseuses once the spa opened, what she was going to show me could only be done between a boyfriend and a girlfriend like us. Then she drizzled massage oil all over my backside. So much oil, I was so slippery. And then she gave me a full-body massage."

"Isn't that what masseuses do?" I asked. "I thought she said it was something you couldn't ask of them."

"Full-body massage like she used her full body to massage my full body," he said. "She basically laid face-down on my back and rubbed her body up and down over it. I think it had something to do with how big her breasts are? Because they were very prominent pushed and rubbed into my back like that. It must relax the muscles or something. I know it felt really good, at least. She got to straddling my hips and pushing her hips down onto my tailbone with each pass and moaning in my ear.

"It felt weird being pinned down under a mass of writhing, moaning female flesh like that, but it felt kinda good too. I finally understood what she had said about her and her husband earlier, because I felt like we had some kind of mental connection where everything she felt, I felt too and vice versa. Like we were of one body and one mind, desperately feeding one another pleasure. So when she started moaning, I did too."

I didn't really understand this, but I guess I'm glad he got along with her. Spiritual mumbo-jumbo always flew over my head.

"Then she got really into it and started pulling on my ear with her teeth and moaning breathy Japanese phrases into my ear," he continued. "I couldn't understand what she was saying, so I just kept moaning too. That went on for a while, and then she let out this weird set of moans and shrieks as her whole body trembled and her hips ground down on my butt extra hard. I was worried at first, but then her whole body relaxed and she slumped down on my body and kept sighing like she was happy."

"That's weird," I said. "Maybe that's some kind of special Japanese massage technique."

"I guessed as much," he said, shrugging. "After she caught her breath on top of me, she said it was time for my other side and knelt beside me so I could roll over. I was worried about rolling over because I was still really hard even though she'd just been giving me a massage and boners during massages are a big no-no, but she seemed really happy to see it and started rubbing it right away so I wouldn't get uncomfortable, so that was a relief."

"I bet," I said. It's crazy that our friend's mom kept seeing his boner and not getting offended by it. Must be a cultural thing.

"After stroking my dick for a bit, she grabbed the massage oil again and covered my front with it," he said. "She didn't have to use as much since her whole body was glistening with oil already. As she twisted to get the oil, then drizzle and rub it everywhere on me, I really saw every corner and crevice of her body and she was totally covered in the stuff. Once I was covered too, she gave me a full-body massage again. It was a bit different on my front, though."

"How was it different?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing, I had a front row seat to her huge tits bulging and sliding and jostling against my chest as she rode me up and down," he said. "I teased her about them, and then to shut me up I guess, she started kissing me whenever she slid up toward my face."

"She what?!" I shouted. Giving my fiance a massage was one thing, but kissing him?

"Don't worry, it was just a peck," he said. "And just so I wouldn't be able to talk and tease her, which makes sense. But I was still able to get in little comments when she'd slide back down, so she started kissing me longer and harder. Soon she had to stick her tongue in my mouth for like a minute at a time just to try and stop me. It was so funny. The other difference was that my boner was facing up now, obviously. And as you know, mine naturally points up toward my waist."

It was true, he had a natural upward tilt when he was hard.

"That was obviously an issue because she was sliding her body toward and away from it," he went on. "I guess she spilled a bunch of massage oil between her thighs too, because my dick jabbed into her vagina lips her first few trips up and down my body and that whole area was really hot and really slippery. Anyway, that's around when she started kissing me harder and harder because I kept teasing her. I guess that got her mad, because she slid harder down than she had before and my dick shot up straight inside her!"

"Oh my god," I said, holding my head with my hands.

"I know!" he said. "I didn't know where this day was headed, but I definitely did not expect to end it balls-deep in Mrs. Sakagawa's smoldering pussy! I couldn't even say anything to apologize because the feeling was so intense that I just let out a loud moan. She moaned too, but I guess that's natural when a hard cock gets shoved into you. Or maybe she was just moaning because I was moaning and we had that 'two beings as one' feeling between us. My moan was a lot louder and longer, though, and she just smirked and said she found a way to shut me up when she wasn't kissing me. She swirled her hips against me while I was inside her and I moaned again and she just laughed.

"She started sliding up and down me again, and when she was at the top, she'd stop and tongue-kiss me for a bit and then slide down and my dick would glide straight back into her open, dripping pussy and she'd grind her hips against me for a bit. Then back up to kiss me and back down to grind and so on. I regretted all the teasing I'd done, because she had me sputtering and almost delirious. Thankfully, after a while, she stopped the sliding and just sat up."

"She got off you?" I asked. I wanted to respect other cultures, but it sure seemed like this woman was bouncing on my fiance's dick while making out with him.

"No, she was sitting on my waist," he said. "And I was still inside her. She was grinding on me too, so I guess it wasn't much of a reprieve. But I supposed she wanted to massage my tight hip muscles and the best way to do that was to sit on them like that. I could kinda talk now, though, so I asked if she wanted a massage too. She groaned out a yes and grabbed my hands and brought them to her swaying breasts. I guess they got really sore from massaging me. I was lucky that's what she wanted massaged since they were the only part of her I could easily reach while she was on top of me.

"So I squeezed and massaged and rubbed and pinched her giant breasts while she kept grinding on me. She started moaning in Japanese again and then grabbed my arms and pulled me up. We were both sitting up, her on top of my thighs with her legs locked around my back and her boobs pressed tightly against my chest. My dick was still buried deep inside her and I started feeling weird because I could feel my balls get tingly again like they wanted to spurt a huge load into the depths of her womb."

"Yeah, that would be weird," I said. The world's biggest understatement.

"So weird," he said. "I tried to say something to her about that, but she was just lost in her own world, moaning and whispering things in Japanese straight into my ear while gyrating her whole body against mine. I figured I'd try to lift her off me so I wouldn't cum, but she had her arms and legs so tightly locked around me, I couldn't do more than just lift her body up and down a few inches at a time."

"Yikes, what a nightmare," I said. "What did you do?"

"I just kept trying to lift her off me, even though it was just making my hard cock piston in and out of her convulsing pussy," he said. "She started moaning and shrieking louder and I felt her whole body tense up and her vaginal walls pulse repeatedly up and down my shaft. Then, like I said, we had this mental connection where it felt like our two bodies and minds were actually one. So my mind could feel hers totally lose control and rushed to join it. She was having an orgasm and sharing it with me, and at that point, nothing I could have done would have stopped my own. I shouted that I was cumming and she squeezed tighter with her arms and legs like she was desperate to have me shoot off as deep inside her as possible. We hit our peaks at the same time and my balls somehow found enough resources to fire off a third monster load, this time splattering the back walls of Mrs. Sakagawa's womb."