My Naive Fiancé at the Japanese Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," I said. Obviously, I didn't like hearing about them sharing an orgasm like that, but I guess he didn't have a choice. "Well, she couldn't be mad at you since she physically wouldn't let you out of her."

"Exactly!" he said. "Which I guess she knew because she didn't bring it up. She actually thanked me and kissed me for a bit while I softened inside her. Then she just flopped backward onto the floor. She lay spread eagle on her back and I could see my semen oozing out of her. She said she loved being my new girlfriend, and I don't know why, but I said I loved being her new boyfriend too. It just kinda slipped out, but I think she knew what I meant. Anyway, then I said I should probably take another shower to get the oil off me and she laughed and agreed. I thanked her for her hospitality and left."

"And then what?" I asked.

"That was it," he said. "I showered, got dressed and came home. I guess the spa really works because I was so relaxed that I fell asleep as soon as I sat on the couch!"

"Yeah, you were really out," I said.

"And thankfully I still seem to be on good terms with all the Sakagawa women even with all the awkwardness of today," he said. "Yuki's been texting me that she wants to train me more on how to deal with erections at the spa during off-hours, Ami invited me to her pool party on Saturday and Mrs. Sakagawa sent me an email earlier that she'd love to give me more full-body massage lessons whenever I want."

I agreed that that was good, then went to take a shower. I was still hoping to get free or at least discounted admission to the spa, especially if it made David so relaxed he passed out like that. I didn't like that they had each made my fiance cum while he was there. I guess they each came too. Multiple times. Now that I think about it, they all fucked him rather thoroughly. I guess I should talk to them about it, but there were extenuating circumstances and I do want those spa discounts.