My Name is Chantal Pt. 02

Story Info
Chantal learns more about men's bodies.
1.4k words
4.67
872
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dnthmn_19
Dnthmn_19
14 Followers

A condom lay cooling on the floor next to the bed where I had dropped it. Chantal and I held each other in our arms, our perspiration drying in the dark air, our breathing returning to normal. My cock was still tingling after its latest fiery burst into Chantal's nineteen year old tightness, traces of semen dribbling from the tip onto her thigh. My face was pressed against her chest, where her heart was slowing down. Her lovely nipples were still hard. It was the perfect time to say nothing, to merely enjoy the electric feeling of holding a naked body against my own.

It was the third or fourth time Chantal and I had made love. Each time before, she had come to my apartment in the evening but this time she had come early Saturday morning, after her overnight shift as a security guard in the office building where I worked.

"Dan, can I tell you something personal?"

"Of course."

"I mean, it's really personal. I want you to know something but I don't want you to ask me any more than what I tell you."

"Okay."

"Promise? You won't ask for more than what I am about to tell you? You won't ask for details? You won't make me lie about what I don't want to tell you?"

"I promise. No questions. I promise."

Chantal paused, her fingertips brushing my chest and nipples as she selected her words. When she finally spoke, her voice sounded a little faint.

"Dan, I love you. I love what we have been doing. I want to keep doing it with you."

I waited.

"You are not the first person I've made love with." I snuggled her body comfortably and more deeply into mine, brushing her breast with a little kiss and I waited. There was surely more.

"But you are the first man I've made love with."

Wow! The body I'd been enjoying so thoroughly had been enjoyed by a woman! A woman had licked where I had licked, had kissed what I had kissed. Many questions raced through my mind, almost on top of each other, but through all the thoughts that Chantal had just provoked my first effort was to relax my body and to try to hold her even more tenderly and lovingly, give her a nonverbal message of acceptance.

Was it her roommate Jean, with whom she shared shifts at the office building? Were they still doing it while Chantal and I were having sex? Was it an old girlfriend? It had to be Jean. Did she know about us? Did I even care about that? What should be the next words I spoke? How did I feel about it? I couldn't ask a question, yet I had to say something.

"Chantal, that is so hot!"

There was a silence. Finally Chantal said "Hot. You think it's hot."

"Yes, Chantal, I think it's sexy! It makes you even more exciting! I always thought if I were a woman I would at least try lesbian sex."

"Please don't use that word. Lesbian. I hate that word. It's an ugly label."

"Is it still going on or is it in the past?"

"You promised!"

"I'm sorry."

I could see daylight showing around the drapes of my bedroom as the sun came up. I walked to them, pulled them aside and walked back to the bed, my softened cock wobbling in front of me in the sunshine. Chantal watching my body intently. I stood next to the bed and let her look. I felt no shyness with her, not after what we had been doing. She held her arms out to me, I sank onto the bed and I folded my body into hers. I kissed her mouth thoroughly.

The room was now bright. "How long can you stay, Chantal? Can I make you some breakfast? Coffee?"

"Jean had an early class so I can stay a couple of hours. I don't want breakfast, I just want to stay with you for a while. I want you to know why I told you what I told you. You know, with the daylight this is the first time we've had a good look at each other."

I raised myself to my knees. "And what do you think?"

Chantal's eyes flicked up and down my nudity. "I like looking at you. I like thinking you are mine, that you're here for me."

Kneeling beside her, I moved my knees a little further apart and I took one of her hands, lifting it to my balls. "I am all yours, Chantal. I want you to enjoy your first man."

She fondled me hesitantly. "If I squeeze these does it hurt?"

"It would if you squeezed hard but what you're doing now feels comforting." I was developing an erection. "Watch me grow hard for you."

"This is why I told you. I am so curious about loving you and I am curious about your body, and I want you to understand why I feel inexperienced with you." She felt my cock and balls with gentle confidence. "Your body is so much more interesting than a woman's," she said.

I said nothing. I just smiled and watched the amused look in her eyes as she stroked and stared at my stiffening cock.

"Dan, what do you call your...thing? Your penis?"

"It's my cock. Don't say 'thing', it sounds like you're afraid of it. And, don't stop what you're doing!" She was stroking my shaft up and down slowly, feeling all the little bumps and ridges under the sliding skin. It was starting to feel pretty good.

"Dan, what does it look like when you, uhm, you know...?"

"Do you want to see me come? I don't mind showing you."

"How far will it go?"

"It would probably get all over your face and hair."

"Ew."

I lay down so my cock wasn't aimed between her eyes. She stroked me a little longer and I noticed a drop of clear precum developing. "Now, can I tell you something personal, Chantal?"

"Sure."

I scooped the precum with a fingertip. "Taste that." She made a face. "Okay, I'll show you. It's not pee. It tastes salty and sweet." Turning my head to the side, I extended my tongue so she could see and I touched it with my moist fingertip. Yup, salty and sweet as always.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"I want you to know that tasting is a part of enjoying sex."

"Oh."

She stroked a little longer. "My arm is getting tired. How long does it take?"

"I'll do it. Hand me that skin lotion by the lamp, and sit beside me so you can see."

She sat cross legged beside me and watched closely as I applied a copious amount of cream, made myself comfortable in the sunshine and thought briefly of another time when I had demonstrated self love to the greedy sight of a girlfriend. Spreading my knees I took one of her hands and placed it gently on my thigh - asking her to caress my legs - and masturbated. I tried not to cover my cock or balls at the moment I ejaculated as far as my throat, so she could watch the thrilling action of my ecstatic, leaping cock.

Chantal's mouth hung open. Her gaze flew from the splatter of my semen to the pulsing of my cock and tightened balls and back again. "It's just like a pump! Can I hold it again?" she asked.

"Please hold me!" I gasped. One of her hands held my shaft, the other cupped my balls and I closed my eyes and moaned with absolute satisfaction. I was delighted that we had shared such complete intimacy. I opened my eyes and glanced down at the gobs of my load that extended down across my chest and tummy, then I looked into Chantal's eyes with what I hoped was a pleading look.

She smiled at me me, bent her body down to mine, licked a large glob from near one of my nipples and sat back. I could see her mouth moving as she explored the flavor. "Mmm...Mmm" she purred.

I reached up and pulled her down to me for a warm embrace. She kissed me and I tasted myself. A nutty taste. She whispered into my ear "Next time, I want to give you a blow job. Will you teach me?"

I whispered back. "Yes. Yes, I know how to do a blow job."

Dnthmn_19
Dnthmn_19
14 Followers