My Name is Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just said, "Oh, I forgot about that."

He said, "I booked a couples massage and a mud bath at the spa, would you be interested in going."

I said, "I've never had either so, yes, let's do it,"

He said, "All kinds of first times this weekend."

When we got back up to the room after our spa experience, I wanted to suck his cock. I was thinking if I put him in the chair and danced for him it would likely speed up the charge on his batteries.

I pointed to the chair and told him to have a seat. I put on some loud and fast dance music. I asked, "Have you ever had a lap dance?" He shook his head no. "Would you like a lap dance?" Again, he shook his head but this time he was like a teen age boy who just saw his first tit.

I started swaying my hips and ass right in front of his face, I turned around and squeezed my tits than bounced them around for him to enjoy. It didn't take long and his batteries were recharged. I took my t-shirt off and put his face between my boobs. He reached out to touch me and I just playfully slapped his hands and waved my finger at him. I took my shorts off and was rubbing my wet pussy on his cock through his jeans.

I said, "Stand up." When he did, I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his pants down to his ankles. As soon as he stepped out of them, I took his penis in my mouth and swallowed it all the way to the base. Oh my god, it was nice and hard and delicious. Since he had cum so many times, he was able to hang on for about twenty minutes giving me plenty of time to do one of my favorite things, sucking cock. I have always loved being my knees in front of a guy while he fucks my face and finally cums in my mouth. But this was different. With Baxter, I had the feeling that he was making love to my mouth rather than just fucking it.

Baxter said, "I'm going to cum," and he started pulling his penis out of my mouth, I can only assume he didn't think I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I took his ass cheeks in my hands and pulled him back in allowing him to unload.

For the first time Baxter lost his cool and stepped out of his gentlemanly roll when he said, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh fuck I never had a blow job like that before."

I took every drop in my mouth and swallowed. When I got up to give him a kiss, he didn't pull away at all and seemed to actually enjoy kissing me with a little cum residue in my mouth. This would be another first for me.

When we settled down cuddling on the chair that I just seduced him on I said, "So you never got to cum in a girls mouth before."

He said, "Yah, I guess I did say that didn't I? I'm sorry babe, I know it isn't right for a guy to kiss and tell and I promise I will never talk to anyone about what we do."

I just smiled, "Baxter, its ok, anything you have done in the past is fine with me in all regards."

He said, "We never talked about it but I was a virgin until last night."

I said, "Really, I would have never known you were great, of course, I was a virgin as well so what would I know." We broke out laughing.

I said, "Baxter, you were the first man to ever touch my breasts and pussy. You were the first man I ever made love to. I will admit, I have given a few blowjobs and I had sex with a girl a few times. But you don't have to answer if you don't want to but, I have to ask, based on how you devoured my pussy last night, I'm going to guess you have eaten a few pussies before."

Baxter said, "I have eaten my fair share of pussies and it is something that I always enjoyed. I have also gotten my fair share of blowjobs but I never gotten to cum in a girl's mouth, it was the most amazing blowjob ever."

I smiled and said, "Baxter, I love sucking cock and I have sucked on my share and I always take the cum in my mouth. By, the way, did you enjoy my lap dance?"

He laughed and said, "I did and if I had to bet, I would say you have done that a few times as well."

I said, "Yes I have and now you know all about my past and I think I know all about yours. Can we get back in bed and make love again?"

Absolutely. I love you.

12