All Comments on 'My New Black Friend Takes Advantage'

by BoredWhiteGuy4296

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 months ago

I'm honestly surprised that dude didn't get his cheeks clapped by Howard, meh he's coming for his wife anyway.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 2 months ago

Mmmmmm…..I may need to reach out, find some new black friends. Maybe someone like Howard.

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirlabout 2 months ago

Love this, so hot....please do another chapter....I love reading about white boys submitting to the power of BBCs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hahahaha, I love cock. White, black, brown, yellow, red, pink, I don't care, they all shoot yummy white cum, but what I'm laughing at is how much of a Ray Ciss ol' Howard is! Never bought into the whole blm/reparations bs, I like my kind and I hope others like their kind, too! To quote a famous bro "Can't we all jus' get along?" I don't need to be insulted or verbally abused to enjoy a BBC, nor would I insult or verbally abuse a guy with a small cock, it's all about pleasure! So I say: Cocksuckers! Suck. Those. COCKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was great, I so wish that was me, I have always dreamed about sucking a BBC, I would luv to get on my knees and truly enjoy the moment and just maybe have you fuck my tight little ass with that wonderful BBC, one can only hope that it will become reality.

andy190andy190about 2 months ago

loved the story. Love big black cock. Sucking and fucking. Fill me up with 2 black guys jizz. Mmmmmm

SissyBiJockSissyBiJockabout 1 month ago

I like bbc and bwc, I just hate the "superiority" thing. This story could've been a lot better without that angle and the whole - that's your place thing.

easybottom52easybottom52about 1 month ago

I know how it is I came the 1st time I sucked a black cock too

southflasouthflaabout 1 month ago

Way too many racial overtones. Just have the white guy enjoying his friend’s big cock.

No need for the whole reparations thing. It ruins the story.

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 1 month ago

It would be great if Howard shared his newfound bitch with other friends. The protagonist may pay for drinks and weed and then they use him like Howard did now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous